flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
guignol

guignol
Aww, it was so nice when he fancied to look like a Chinese guy.
But on the last portrait he showed his jedi face.

You know, on the coat of arms of moscow a TODO is shown.
And thin and long is a trail.
Post 22 Feb 2019, 06:22
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
visited a friend inside Tesco, glad to hear her business is doing well, she is planning to open second stall in nearby mall,

there are lots of people in Tesco, Friday mean they open till 12am,

there are lots of stuff people buy, people will just buy and keep on buying,

a maid carrying stuff for her lady boss,

all kinds of faces, events, life,
Post 22 Feb 2019, 15:56
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
I lost faith in the industry, burned out, but the cult of the tool saved me
https://habr.com/en/post/440914/
Post 22 Feb 2019, 16:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://medium.com/cyclotron-road/backstories-noble-thermodynamics-aade28a0ae7d

go after new challenges,

to YONG,
https://medium.com/s/day-job/nicole-dennis-benn-day-job-interview-writing-71ce29974721

Nobody ever talked about passions — it was always what they had to do to survive.

“You have to be a certain class to really dream the way you wanna dream.”

~ writing is like designing, the whole imagination guided by words, be it rainbow colours, dark misty forest, gold colored heaven polished environment, everything, all started from a spark inside brain,

finding the thing that we are really passionate is hard, probably because nature loves to change and we are inside this whole changing changes business,

https://medium.com/s/story/algorithms-can-now-identify-cancerous-cells-better-than-humans-78e6518f65e8
good news,

You’ve reached the end of your free member preview for this month. Become a member now for $5/month to read this story and get unlimited access to all of the best stories on Medium.
Post 22 Feb 2019, 18:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why not a auto sync imap bookmark for browsers, all data belong to google imap, Laughing
Post 22 Feb 2019, 21:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The New Youngest Fusioneer 12 years old
Jackson Oswalt
http://www.fusor.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12115
http://www.fusor.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12120

Quote:
I realized that I could be the absolute best at whatever video game, but in the end it still wouldn't mean much. I realized that, in the grand scheme of things, video games had no role to play. So, I changed my ways. Immediately I switched to the closet thing to video games in real life: science. At the time, all I knew was that I wanted to be smart. That was it. I just wanted to be smart. So, instead of watching people play video games, I would watch physics videos. This lead to my discovery of a boy named Taylor Wilson, who had built a reactor at 14 years of age. When I saw it, I just laughed. I thought that it was the easiest way to get onto the news. Boy was I wrong. Eventually, I just couldn't resist the temptation of building a reactor of my own.
Post 23 Feb 2019, 05:31
guignol

guignol
Post 23 Feb 2019, 06:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why people fight, war, and cause death?

why people keep on pretending, like talking something and doing something totally opposite?

what set the confusing morale standard that caused us to act under that spell?

we hardly could cherish white people life and not black people life,

ill logic to cherish only human life and not animal life,

more frustrating to cherish all life and not insect life,

we probably should get quarantine at home, because at any moment, our reckless self keep on killing and terminating lives,

animal, insects, but how bout those inside water, those tiny micro lives, there is no end to this,

the system could blame us and punish is for commiting genocide at almost every living moment, this is crazy karma, no end obviously,

~

I lie in my dream, guess this is the first time I encountered such event,

~

if technology and etc are here to make us more powerful, then what would be when we are very powerful?

we live like in star trek, visiting aliens daily, conquer death and anti aging,

if we minus Earth from big picture, everyone of us is floating now inside this infinite space,
Post 23 Feb 2019, 15:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
whole sets of opinions instead of selected particular opinion?

after you proclaimed, you believe whole set of opinions, that title grouped you into a cult like society, like elite, illusion like knowing some after life and before life secrets when most others have no idea, knowing like how to live according to opinion, holding that all these opinions are the best opinion on earth,

after all these discoveries, you are eager to spread and told all your contacts, because you are part of the cult now, people join and you become senior, they are junior, the seniority is sort of based on who join first,

you became the reference for clueless junior, right and wrong came from your mouth, not far away from god imo,

you could justify every intention, action and twisted every words because they were all twist-able in the first place,

any disrespect by non-cult is disrespect / insult to the whole opinions, ( this is crazy and not logic in the first place, but people love this, generalization, it requires less or no brain power to process )

question is, do you show your hard dick to 6 years old?

the question is why you need to show your hard dick to a 6 years old? unless you are sort of insane, crazy,

why you need to laid a 6 years old? it is easier to laid a 6 years old versus 26 years old, kids will just do what you force them to, they have near zero forces to counter back what you did, so sad but true,

nowadays people are so blinded, nobody want to separate critic, fact, from insult, everything you don't want to hear is insult, they will bring more words to justify every action, no doubt, there is no limit into justification, everything, including killing, lying, raping, murdering, butchering, spreading fear, convert or be killed, everything,

there always words to justify above actions, and the number 1 justification would be,

i am doing all these for G, and G allow all these and G will support me from behind, i am following what did by prophets and etc, i am on the right path, everything else that disagree with me is from devil path,

what is the quality of human who threat, if you say another word, i will kill you?

what is the quality of human who threat, if you don't say these words, i will kill you?

the answer is so obvious,
Post 23 Feb 2019, 20:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 24 Feb 2019, 09:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_I_Go_to_Sleep_(film)
Quote:

Forty-year-old Christine Lucas wakes up in bed with a man she does not know, in an unfamiliar house. The man explains that he is her husband, Ben, and that she suffered brain damage from a car accident ten years earlier. Christine wakes up every morning with no memory of her life from her early twenties onwards.

what if every morning we wake up, and this thing actually happen? or every time we reborn on earth, similar no memory issue?

pondering about this is cool, do we miss out something incredible here?
Post 24 Feb 2019, 11:49
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I think that "50 First Dates" has a similar plot. A girl has no memory of past events so every day is new.
Post 24 Feb 2019, 12:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for your recommendation, revolution, Smile

it seems that most of us take our capability to store and retrieve memories for granted, should have been extra conscious about what to put and retrieve,

imagine if we losing this feature, in fact, i think i already lost lots of memories, Crying or Very sad

~
Once a Thief

a living person is dead now, videos are the only memories left behind,

imagine a morning like this, he is charming,

but if you are not losing any memory, and repeating every morning like this, would it still beautiful?
Post 24 Feb 2019, 18:27
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
thanks for your recommendation, revolution, Smile
Hehe, well it wasn't meant to be a recommendation. The movie was rather so-so. But no problem, if you are bored it might pass the time for you.
Post 24 Feb 2019, 18:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i like the color in this scene, they are very beautiful,

revolution wrote:

Hehe, well it wasn't meant to be a recommendation. The movie was rather so-so. But no problem, if you are bored it might pass the time for you.

well, still thanks,
what are your top 3 movies,

i am not sure if i am bored, still finding some objectives, there are too many beautiful things on earth,
Post 24 Feb 2019, 18:53
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
what are your top 3 movies,
The list changes every day, and it depends upon my mood at the time.
Post 24 Feb 2019, 19:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
well, share with me when you are not moody, Smile

~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeroderma_pigmentosum
Quote:

Xeroderma pigmentosum (XP) is a genetic disorder (autosomal recessive) in which there is a decreased ability to repair DNA damage such as that caused by ultraviolet (UV) light.[1] Symptoms may include a severe sunburn after only a few minutes in the sun, freckling in sun exposed areas, dry skin, and changes in skin pigmentation.[1] Nervous system problems, such as hearing loss, poor coordination, loss of intellectual function, and seizures, may also occur.[1] Complications include a high risk of skin cancer, with about half having skin cancer by age 10 without preventive efforts, and cataracts.[1] The risk of other cancers such as brain cancers also occurs.

why such thing exists?
Post 24 Feb 2019, 22:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Shanghai railway station to become world's first with 5G technology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrlcxrdBXQg

are they safe?

5G Danger Radiation Is Coming - You need to watch this altermedicine.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzLVEF_m58

insects going to get cook?
Post 24 Feb 2019, 22:46
Ali.Z

Ali.Z

Post 25 Feb 2019, 07:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 25 Feb 2019, 09:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: