flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Don't confuse correlation with causation. Don't confuse coincidence with premonition.
Post 24 Jan 2019, 05:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
premonition = strong feeling something about to happened, especially something unpleasant,

I don't have such ability yet,

coincidence = a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

no connection, yet, connected,

I wish to utilize this skill, dream into better people around me, then people around them, then others,

I want to bring dead people alive,
Post 24 Jan 2019, 15:23
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
when something out of ordinary happened, and it repeatedly happened,

it probably means, there is something there for you to investigate, there are information in that particular event that should serve us,

it means, if we are more skeptical and aware about things and events surrounding us, especially those repeated events, we could read more signs, assume those happened, for one reason, to inform us, imo,

requote myself,
there aren't random, everything are connected,
Post 24 Jan 2019, 20:12
guignol

guignol
He probably watched Aquawhater.
Post 25 Jan 2019, 15:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
there are few knowledge that pricked my interests,

https://baike.baidu.com/item/上古三大奇书/2786788
Quote:
上古三大奇书是指《山海经》与《周易》、《黄帝内经》。《山海经》为述图之书,《周易》又称《易经》是秦汉后直至今无人可以真正通晓的上古典籍,《黄帝内经》又是早期中国医学的理论。

https://kknews.cc/zh-sg/history/rorn6en.html
Quote:

《鲁班书》
《推背图》
《马前课》
《山海经》

all these knowledge age more than hundred if not thousand,

and there are information related to prediction, how to predict and interpret resulted answers,
Post 25 Jan 2019, 17:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
are there any books or titles that related to prediction in another countries or cultures? western, native, europe or etc regions?

thanks,

here another into list,

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/奇門遁甲
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qimen_Dunjia

heard about it a few times before, but never really try to go deep with what inside,

Quote:
Over the centuries of Chinese history, Qimen Dunjia grew in popularity and was expanded to include a number of other types of divination, including medical divination, matchmaking, childbirth, travel, personal fortunes, and today includes contemporary applications, most notably that of business and finance. Today Qimen Dunjia is especially popular in Singapore and other nations of Southeast Asia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagua
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/八卦

Quote:
The Bagua or Pa Kua are eight symbols used in Taoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts. Each consists of three lines, each line either "broken" or "unbroken", respectively representing yin or yang. Due to their tripartite structure, they are often referred to as Eight Trigrams in English.
Post 25 Jan 2019, 17:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 26 Jan 2019, 14:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-my/修道_(道教)

https://baike.baidu.com/item/修道

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samadhi

it was mentioned that, once you got the "correct" way of meditation, you could 入定, another explanation would be, you sit there 3 days, but you feel like 3 hours, and through our the process, you are conscious,

now, this treasure worth more than the what Earth resources combined, because it opened another dimension for us to believe, if succeed, to process our own upgrade,

I felt that the issue lie on, we want guarantee, like some sort of promises, such achievement is possible,

so when nobody comes out and declare such and such is possible, less people will try to pursue, since it sounds impossible by logic,

is only through discovery of something that higher and valuable than Earth resources, then only we could elevate ourselves further,

one could call it greed to upgrade, probably true I guess,

but how to separate greed to your intention to have preferred changes?

changes then could be called as some sort of greed too, but changes is how the system works,

if greed is one having a lot, but still want to acquire more, then what define a lot?

so bringing ourselves to preferred values could be greed too?

idk,

道家修道之人要看的典籍一般有《道德经》、《列子》、《文子》、《黄帝四经》、《亢仓子》、《庄子》等

the world Earth resources don't worth the secrets of meditation, I guess,

if conscious is the only us that we would keep as long as we are conscious, then the logical conclusion is, to upgrade ourselves spiritually,
Post 26 Jan 2019, 14:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up with some ideas,
it struck me, we don't treat every moment of sleeping as death,
and what would happen if we treat every sleep as death?

the feeling that we will never come again, living again in this form,
well, the probability that this could be true is still there,

we could actually refine our moment till the last moment with such practising,

if we are going to vanish tonight, what else we want to take?

what else worth to us?

refining such questions with the intentions to progress our own selves,

and how we, are so easily annoyed by circumstances around us,

we probably need to see through these since we don't really have so much time,

I don't think I understood preferred changes yet, maybe I will gain something after I gave up something,

take care all my readers,
Post 26 Jan 2019, 20:08
guignol

guignol
The comunion with Christ is done with bread and wine.
Post 26 Jan 2019, 20:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
15 year old Yogi. No eat, no drink, no sleep... Only Meditation!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqEo3hdP_U

Quote:
Discovery channel documentary on 15 years old boy...who did nothing but meditation. He reveals the power of meditation is above any worldly gains.
After this video, he goes to meditate at other place, 7 feet under the ground. Currently, he is alive and preaching in Nepal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon

with some controversial issues as well, well,

Buddha Boy Has Returned for World Peace 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cwprpG-9Ok

Quote:
"Murder, violence, greed, anger and temptation have made the human world a desperate place. A terrible storm has descended upon the human world, and this is carrying the world towards destruction. There is only one way to save the world and that is through "dharma" (spiritual practice). When one doesn't walk the righteous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed. Therefore, follow the path of spirituality and spread this message to your fellows. Never put obstacles, anger and disbelief in the way of my meditation's mission. I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do, the coming days will reveal. Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goal and my path. "Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo Buddha sangaya, namo sangaya." I am contemplating on the release of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotion, on our detachment from anger and temptation, without straying from the path for even a moment, I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever, I am working to save all living beings. But in this undisciplined world, my life's practice is reduced to mere entertainment. The practice and devotion of many Buddhas is directed at the world's betterment and happiness. It is essential but very difficult to understand that practice and devotion. But though it is easy to lead this ignorant existence, human beings don't understand that one day we must leave this uncertain world and go with the Lord of Death. Our long attachments with friends and family will dissolve into nothingness. We have to leave behind the wealth and property we have accumulated. What's the use of my happiness, when those who have loved me from the beginning, my mother, father, brothers, relatives are all unhappy. Therefore, to rescue all sentient beings, I have to be Buddha-mind, and emerge from my underground cave to do "vajra" meditation. To do this I have to realize the right path and knowledge, so do not disturb my practice. My practice detaches me from my body, my soul and this existence. In this situation there will be 72 goddess Kalis. Different gods will be present, along with the sounds of thunder and of "tangur", and all the celestial gods and goddesses will be doing "puja" (worship). So until I have sent a message, do not come here, and please explain this to others. Spread spiritual knowledge and spiritual messages throughout the world. Spread the message of world peace to all. Seek a righteous path and wisdom will be yours."

Buddha Boy's Controlled His Spontaneous Human Combustion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVenB6o06go

this one surely not easy, around by fire, amazing!

how is this even possible?

ลามะ Buddha Boy inside Fire full version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJb1KHo7sM
Post 27 Jan 2019, 01:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I tried to understand the preferred changes,

desire, greed, lust, ego, bully and etc verbs, all could be grouped as preferred changes,

but whose preferred changes are these?

in another assumption, let say everything, every events are scripted, there are no random, no free will,

what we all went through were scripted, the goal might be allowing us to aware and went through those changes,

there are preferred changes by system,

so all the emotions running through us, are there for us to aware,

let us assume, the idea is to cycle through all roles instead of aiming to become enlightened being or etc,

since the nature is about changes,

the enlightened being eventually will face changes too, either increase enlightenment or decrease,

there is nothing permanent,

~

assume all the religion is about solution, but what are the problems?

if keep on repeating on the same solution but expecting different results, then that is insanity,

another way to argue would be they didn't try hard enough, so keep on repeating the solution, maybe,

but isn't it kinda funny, we allow no changes in formulas, you then try until you hit the not so well defined result, Laughing
Post 27 Jan 2019, 14:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.georgesoros.com/
“A full and fair discussion is essential to democracy.”

full is undefinable,
fair is almost undefinable,
democracy is preferred changes by whom?

bad thing is, all words almost are undefinable, Laughing
Post 27 Jan 2019, 15:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
for every moment that executed, treat them like scripted event, these are run by system perhaps with some sort of idea and objective, just like how the sun shines its ray to all the plants and us, perhaps we are not much different from plant at all in term of functionality,

assume that we are not the one who executed these events, perhaps then one day, we could really achieve this and watch us from behind,

in another way of thought, probably we could think like, we are being controlled by someone else, like the teamviewer session, we just watch the mouse pointer moves by itself, click, double click, close window and etc,
Post 27 Jan 2019, 15:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
time to clean and clear the house,

so many thing that inside the house without my knowing and aware, past 8 years, I guess, keep on storing but never rethink if I really need those or I just simply want them,

eventually, the thing that I really need, probably just a few, after all, there is nothing we could take away in long run,

would life be more free when we own less?

~

in another thought,

what if the system is trying to introduce free will in a scripted environment? and basically this cycle and reincarnation serve to pick up conscious? and allow subtle creativity into another dimension?

or this dimension and lives serve to bring creativity from here back there?

~

watching Aquaman today,
those sceneries are so beautiful, underwater, mesmerizing,
Post 28 Jan 2019, 14:23
guignol

guignol
Steiner is careful to distinguish Jeshu ben Pandira as somebody entirely distinct from Jesus of Nazareth, as the Maitreya is entirely distinct from the Christ being. The Maitreya does work in support of the Christ being, as does Guatama, the current Buddha.
Post 28 Jan 2019, 17:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
nothing on Earth belong to us except just for a few moments,

sort of believe, the most successful person on Earth is the one who own and possess nothing,
Post 28 Jan 2019, 22:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
I think I am a person who dislike throwing things,

that's why carrying all the burden and become less free and more lethargic,

but today, I threw lots of stuff away, Laughing

I should be more careful and conscious about what thing I bring into my life,

more aware about what things I am going to buy,
Post 29 Jan 2019, 11:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1 year is a very short period, 10 years seem very short too, how about 20 years?

but how many 20 years we could have?

system is like algorithm for training lights, now, we think we could do better than this scripted traffic algo,

but there are 7 billions and more on the road,

lots of opinion believers tried, they failed,

we got idea that shun questioning, just follow, threatening, if you don't do these, then hell awaits you, bribing, if you do these, heaven awaits you,

understanding could only come through reasoning, by the conscious itself,

and reasoning need a lot of times because everybody is having different experiences or input to merged and calculate a conclusion,

now if you really want people to have understanding, you give them time and perhaps more time,

the bad thing is, we got others needs to fulfill beside coming to a conclusion,

idk what the system expect human conscious to become,
Post 29 Jan 2019, 17:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
drove South, reaching teluk intan now,

bypassed all the highway, taking the classic route, see some different scenery,

my next plan, maybe during my journey back to North after Chinese New year, probably going to stay at somewhere on the way and explore a little bit, after all, life is very precious, maybe I could enjoy some nice scenery, some nice people, some nice ideas,

tiny town, small rural area, country side, different slang,

I wish all readers happy, stay healthy and peaceful, take care,
Post 30 Jan 2019, 16:56

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: