flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
seek calmness, and strong heart, probably these are the best thing to do,
Post 13 Dec 2018, 14:12
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it was a weird dream,
i was inside a train, then the train stopped at one metro station, i was supposed to drop off at that station, but somehow, i couldn't, and the train started to moves to next station, the dubai station, kinda weird, am i at UAE?

i drop off at dubai station, asking the person in charge, how to get back to previous station, the pic said i need to pay fine around 10 thousand to 15 thousand because riding to this metro without valid ticket,

i called up a friend, asking him for a method to exit this metro, probably he could buy 2 ticket and came from another station, then pass me one of that ticket so that i could exit that metro,
Post 14 Dec 2018, 02:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.artofdyingwell.org
Aside from birth, dying is the only other experience we will all share. So why do we find it so hard to talk about? Learn more
Post 14 Dec 2018, 07:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
“How to Grow Old” by Bertrand Russell
https://sites.google.com/site/gobenyan/essay

Quote:
An individual human existence should be like a river: small at first, narrowly contained within its banks, and rushing passionately past rocks and over waterfalls. Gradually the river grows wider, the banks recede, the waters flow more quietly, and in the end, without any visible break, they become merged in the sea, and painlessly lose their individual being.

Quote:
But in an old man who has known human joys and sorrows, and has achieved whatever work it was in him to do, the fear of death is somewhat abject and ignoble. The best way to overcome it -so at least it seems to me- is to make your interests gradually wider and more impersonal, until bit by bit the walls of the ego recede, and your life becomes increasingly merged in the universal life.
Post 15 Dec 2018, 18:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a little bit regarding breathing,

how is the feeling when one have difficulties in breathing, still breathing but you feel you need more energy to suck those air, especially in crowded and stuffed container,

then you suddenly appreciate the ability to roam freely in bigger container,

and how those people behind you who put on fragrance smells that actually caused more issues to other's people breathing processes,

then you learnt the new trick, never put yourself in such situation, stuffed with too many people, be it a small container, lift, or a bigger one, bus, or a more bigger one stadium, plane or etc,

imagine some sort of urgency arises, and people become panic,

and we just invite ourselves into bigger problem,
Post 15 Dec 2018, 18:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what caused vision to exists?
and what caused symbols to exists and their attached meaning?

does writing a symbol here, 5
actually draw some energy from myself and somehow attached that energy into that 5 symbol?

i defined energy as the ability to cause changes,

a statue, from the combination of sand, cement, water and etc, rock etc,
standing there, somehow radiating it's energy upon glanced by human vision,

then you see the truck solid huge pyramids,

somehow a person could received some sort of attention, focus on that particular object,

in our current term, marketing, advertisement,

the evolution on symbols, be it a human portrait, weird forms of some sort,

there are energy by the creators, combined of energy into something, the form,
Post 15 Dec 2018, 19:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/how-did-lord-buddha-die/264147

Quote:
Last teachings
When Ananda was weeping, the Buddha told him: "Enough, Ananda! Do not grieve, do not lament. For have I not taught from the very beginning that with all that is dear and beloved, there must be change, separation and severance? Of that which is born, come into being, compounded, and subject to decay, how can one say: 'May it not come to dissolution' ? There can be no such state of things ... Now you should put forth energy, and soon you too will be free from the taints."

Quote:
Lord Buddha’s last message
After attaining enlightenment under the Bodhi tree, Buddha traveled, preaching the Dharma (the name given to the teachings of the Buddha) in an effort to lead others to and along the path of enlightenment. When he died, it is said that he told his disciples that they should follow no leader.
Post 16 Dec 2018, 09:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up from a weird dream,

this was found in the dream search engine, 超人 赛那,
just search on Google, nothing was found,

it was a film some sort, or past memories, i seriously have no idea,

i was inside a spacecraft, flying towards outerspace, saw a pyramid from the window while it taking off,

i saw Stephen Hawking with his wheelchair inside that spacecraft also,

does thinking about yawning makes you yawn?
Post 17 Dec 2018, 01:28
guignol

guignol
超人 [chāorén]
n
superman
adj
superhuman

赛 [sài] v
compete with sb/sth (rivals etc.)锦标赛 championship (competition)锦标赛 (sport.) tournament (contest etc.)冠军赛 championship (competition)

那 [nà] pron
that那些 those那个 that (one over there), that (thing)那样 this way, like this (manner)

那么 那么多 so much, so many
去 去 谁 那儿 go to/and see, visit, look up
雪茄 哈瓦那雪茄 Havana cigar
道理 那件事没有道理。 It doesn't make sense.
闹鬼 听说, 那里闹鬼。 The place is haunted.
想象 您能想象我那个时候的感觉吗。 Imagine how I felt.
like like this (manner) 这样, 这样子, 那样, 如此一来
many so many 那么多, 这么多, 多么
much so much 那么多, 这么多, 多么
see go to/and see sb 去 谁 那儿
so so much 那么多, 这么多, 多么
then well then 那么
there from there 从那儿
haunted The place is haunted. 听说, 那里闹鬼。
imagine Imagine how I felt. 您能想象我那个时候的感觉吗。
sense It doesn't make sense. 那件事没有道理。
so So (what)? 那又怎么样呢?
Post 17 Dec 2018, 11:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
idk whats the meaning of that word, there is no reference context in dream,

consciousness, existence, mystery, choices, changes,

the river, let say we are drops of water from sky, drop off at the top of a mountain,

our journey is to pass through the mountain, collecting our experiences with others drops of water, merging, leaving some spot wet, taking some others drops, continuously, until we reach the ocean,

they said death is like changing a cloth, but what kind of confidence are needed to reach that kind of conclusion,

analyzing the nature, how things work currently, might show us clue about what is going to happen to us later,

what cause eip to keep on running one direction?

what cause changes to exists?

what cause we, the, 7 billions human and more to do what they are doing right now?
and what caused you to continue reading the following texts?

what caused some sort of ideas to exists in the first place and then pulling us into it, as if those are our ideas?

these whole mysterious probably going to torture us? forever? once we fulfilled our basic needs, food, lodging, clothes, transportation,

are we going to keep on wasting precious time and acquire things that we will throw away later?

what exactly are we here on earth,?
Post 17 Dec 2018, 18:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
all about us, physical us, eventually turn to dirt,

and what am i now, past, and future?

if we fear pain, dislike stress, fear all kinds of fear feeling,

why we didn't fear the excitement? why we didn't dislike happy?

i could only seek, the conclusion found by people before me, hopefully it caused some enlightening ideas to spark inside my mind, seeing through these illusions,

no amount of wealth is more important than a healthy body,

what kind of state of mind, is best for all of us human?
Post 17 Dec 2018, 18:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
feeling tired, lethargic, feeling sleepy,

i suspect sleeping is not something natural,

are we exhausted ourselves to the point our physical body shutdown in order to protect is, or simply, must sleep?

the another suppose activity would be,

sitting or just lying down, obe, or we are conscious yet out physical body is resting,

the main difference would be, self wake up, like what i said before in my obe trip,

we could wake ourselves up from sort of hibernation mode, self wake from sleep, i knew this is very possible, it happened before in my experiences,

i haven't found a solid way into that,

it just i could sense that, sleeping is unnatural,

we eat, use energy to process food in order to gain energy, this sounds like sum zero game,

how to preserve energy, store energy, in a conscious way, could measure our energy capacity,

i will talk about conscious and subconscious later,
Post 18 Dec 2018, 11:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
does the system or people who are holding power actually feed us with stuffs that actually consume more energy to process than what we get?

because all the sugar and etc probably are there to make our physical body sleep,
Post 18 Dec 2018, 11:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
conscious and subconscious,

they are different in level of awareness, attention, focus, care,

whatever that we care, crossed our brain processor, and with the combined effort of our muscles memory, they output the result according to our intention,

let say i want to type this sentence,

this sentence already exists before it was typed out, if nothing obstructed the process to output this sentence through muscles and fingers, basically this sentence will become a reality,

eg. suddenly the laptop blacks out, or somebody approached me and started gaining my attentions and so on,

the thing that we care, the destination of desire,

for the thing that we don't care, we don't really care if the muscles memories feel it wants to use the hand to rub the nose or etc, put the hands in better position, a more comfortable position or etc,

because we don't care, if we don't care about whats the time now, we don't look at the watch, or lower right desktop, or etc that could shows us time,

or we could claim it as, those are things that we haven't yet care,

conscious most likely points to attention, attention to others and self,

is probably like, MOV EAX,9
ADD EAX, 38

and EAX is awares that, something is added into it,

but, does showing the values of EAX now means EAX is aware about the ADD operation?

which means, this consciousness must tied to memories, if without memories, loop conscious might happen, which mean we keep on focus on same thing and cannot get out, maybe?
Post 19 Dec 2018, 12:13
guignol

guignol
Exactly for how long have you been using drugs?
Post 20 Dec 2018, 08:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
guignol wrote:
Exactly for how long have you been using drugs?

i didn't consume any drugs, except a few pills for gastric etc prescribed by doctors, ranitidine,

i intended to learn thai language,

we could read some language even without knowing their meaning, thai, malay, english etc, arabic,

having learn their shape, we could then do the pronunciation,

but chinese language is a totally different kind,

one must memorize the whole shape,

拿,麻

ما, نا

นา, มา

na, ma

most likely people could read above characters by doing language 101 except the chinese language, Laughing

does every language on earth using symbol to signifies sound except chinese language?
Post 20 Dec 2018, 11:11
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
does every language on earth using symbol to signifies sound except chinese language?
No. But I suspect most of them do. Another example that doesn't strictly use phonograms is hieroglyphics, which uses a combination of phonograms, logograms and ideograms.

Last edited by revolution on 20 Dec 2018, 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Post 20 Dec 2018, 12:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
Have an ease of mind editing text
https://files.fm/u/4emz8apb
Post 20 Dec 2018, 15:43
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
guignol wrote:
Have an ease of mind editing text
https://files.fm/u/4emz8apb
What is that supposed to be? You can't really expect people to download a random .7z file without some more information.
Post 20 Dec 2018, 15:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
Post 20 Dec 2018, 16:03

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: