flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
what game are we all into?
The game of life?
Post 20 Nov 2018, 23:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_energy_principle

this idea actually clicked with me,

it seems that the purpose of all living things is to prevent surprise, less drastic changes, and maintain current form, unless no choice, or in a situation, must change, otherwise, we will preserve and slowly change,

there are dynamic min max counters, i mentioned this idea before,
Post 21 Nov 2018, 11:00
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
why couldn't we use sound or audio programming

this would mean, i could program by just lying down, thinking, speaking, then it turns to choose, if i want,

or it became audio wave file, play, and i could thing like echo or Google assistant that understand what i said, then execute my program,
Post 21 Nov 2018, 14:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Superintelligence
The Idea That Eats Smart People
http://idlewords.com/talks/superintelligence.htm
Post 21 Nov 2018, 14:43
bzt

bzt
I was bored and clicked on this last link... Jesus Christ, I haven't seen so much bullshit for quite some time.
Quote:
Nitrogen, which makes up most of the atmosphere, is not energetically stable.

WTF??? Think about it, if nitrogen gas weren't stable and neutral, then how could it have been accumulated in our atmosphere in such large quantity in the first place?

You don't have to be a smart man, even wikipedia knows that:
Quote:
The extremely strong triple bond in elemental nitrogen (N≡N), the second strongest bond in any diatomic molecule

Energetically unstable, heh?

Cheers,
bzt
Post 21 Nov 2018, 15:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
@bzt
welcome to the club, Smile

glad you clicked on that link and inform back, thanks,

maybe that information is not available at that time? idk, am just guessing here,
Post 21 Nov 2018, 21:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just some random thoughts,

violence derived from fear,
and fear derived from lack of knowledge,

but what amount of knowledge is enough to stay above lack of knowledge?

desire in its active form means, to seek knowledge / information / something
desire in its passive form means, it always lacking knowledge / information / something

magnet is kinda weird,

what actually differentiate positive and negative fields?

how is that when you cut the magnet half, then you got another field there?

what is in the field that cause it repelled or attracted?

the fields must be different to have this feature,

bit what if N and S are just something dynamic and they could change too,

if we spin a magnet fast, how fast is the field to keep up with a fast moving magnet?

would the field actually crash together?

or they just merged,

and how is it if you leave a magnet bar on desk, for years, the field is just there, 24x7,

how is it not some sort of constant energy if you stick a magnet bar behind a fridge?

anything that defy gravity needs energy,

changes needs active energy, maintain needs passive energy,

repel means active, attract means passive?

the field is weird,

is repel power equal attract power, somehow i just feel repel is having more power compare to attract,
Post 21 Nov 2018, 21:35
bzt

bzt
sleepsleep wrote:
@bzt
welcome to the club, Smile

You only wish. I'm not in your fake-news club. Quite the contrary.

Good bye,
bzt
Post 22 Nov 2018, 10:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
as you wish, that was just usual message i posted for people who write in this thread,

take care and enjoy while everybody still alive, Smile
Post 22 Nov 2018, 13:33
Furs

Furs
bzt wrote:
You don't have to be a smart man, even wikipedia knows that:
Quote:
The extremely strong triple bond in elemental nitrogen (N≡N), the second strongest bond in any diatomic molecule

Energetically unstable, heh?
There's more nitrogen bonds than just triple bond.
Post 22 Nov 2018, 16:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
you guys know nitrogen better,

i would say the article is well written, there are interesting pov to just wondering and imagining, after all, yesterday science fiction already became something practical today, who knows, what stored inside future?

Chapter 1
Thinking About Thinking
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/psychology-of-intelligence-analysis/art4.html
Post 22 Nov 2018, 18:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
fantasy, truth, information,

imagine a world of fantasies, all kinds of magic, leveling, upgrading, life,

if changes is how things work, most likely, our conscious will change, like how seed became tree, tree became wood, wood became paper, paper became rubbish, rubbish became fertilizer and then became seed again,

the whole many words for one concept, changes,

life is so beautiful,
Post 23 Nov 2018, 15:46
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
life is so beautiful,
As long as most other people are excluded from my life. Which is sadly not the way it works so it's not very beautiful to me.

No, I'm not a hermit, and I don't inherently hate people nor for what they are. I hate them for what they do and how much they piss me off.
Post 23 Nov 2018, 16:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
somehow i thought of this ealier,

there are people who were easily hurt by others people words,
they are sensitive, extra sensitive,

but if we use another perspective to view this scenario,
they were easily cheered by others people words too,

which could also transcribe to, one could easily love what others did in your case,
~

what actually solve violence and injustice, or the bad events from perspective view?

does violence requires more violence?

but who is going to give justice to cruelty? most likely, a badder bad ass, only such person could terminate the previous bad ass,

we could use law, police or etc mechanism, but eventually, it would just a different word for a same event, terminating bad ass,

it would be using different words and try to express its positiveness or negativeness, but with same actions,

it means we try to put judgement into words, and this sort of make things more complex,

at the first place, the whole thing is changes,

death is predefined changes that exit and eject a person from a realm, other than this, all other events are random, most likely, and far away from divined intervention or system intervention,

cunning people always use god, god words, and claimed such and such from god,

could we argue with god, or whatever that claimed to be representative of god words,

no way, there is zero way to argue or reason with such mind set,

if such and such are prescribed by god, one could only follow, any kinds of arguments or reasoning, that don't conform with the god representative is wrong, WRONG and disrespect to god,

they been holding such god always correct perspective for so long, like thousand years, that they must continue to do so, in order to prove and believe they are in a straight path, in a path that promised them vagina and heaven,

what kind of person who is, agitated by words, and came to a state that i must kill this person because of what he/she said?

obviously, such is no different from psychopath, sociopath, murderer,

but what actually prevent them to re-look their belief?

lack of knowledge and all the benefits they ripped from religion, the luxury, pleasure, promises, status, the always correct god representative feeling, the authority, and more,

there were so many souls, dead in vain, it might be a scary thought that, if life exists after dead, you will come to meet those souls, who still believe they are on a straight path,

because reality is never what others claimed, it always what we realized, and the only progressive method is to doubt, question and ask, reason and finding ill logic,

but such are hard jobs, it use mind power, a lot, and people don't like to think,

it is easier to believe this or that, than to face death,

it is easier to be hopeful, than to face death,

you see a body inside coffin,

and one day, you are the body,
Post 23 Nov 2018, 21:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://www.humanreligions.info/extremism.html

excellent

Quote:

The emphasis on correctness of individual belief and individual salvation has led monotheism down an intolerant and often violent path in history. The development that "insiders are correct" and "outsiders are wrong" is not a feature of simple tribal religions31, but this idea of correctness developed alongside literacy,

the root cause might be,

one could join a religion group, start climbing the corporate ladder, using various ways, and once you at too, you become aka god, then can start manipulating the whole authority, this is how the game works,

to reach top, one needs lots of ambition, desire,
control freak, say only these, do only these, think only these, believe only these,

a twisted path,

intolerance equal my way is the only way,
Post 24 Nov 2018, 05:06
Furs

Furs
Replace "religion" with "opinion" and I'll agree 100%
Post 24 Nov 2018, 12:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
they just the same meaning with different words, religion and opinion, all words inside religion more or less equal to writers' opinion,
Post 25 Nov 2018, 13:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought about this,

the issue with human who keep on doing something very harmful to us, like driving in a very dangerous way that could terminate our life,

human is selfish, thought only for themselves, their ego and so on, regardless of other people lives,

they endangered others life, and think a sorry is sufficiently enough for forgiveness,

the damn thing is, these whole messiness could be prevented, they all could be prevented,

life is too fragile, too fragile and easily broken by others carelessness,
Post 25 Nov 2018, 14:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Progress launch timelapse seen from space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouBfzCgXHgk

Timelapse video of Russian Progress MS-10 cargo spacecraft lifting off from Kazakhstan on Nov 16th.

amazing,

https://earthsky.org/space/how-to-watch-insight-mars-landing-nov26-2018
On November 26, 2018, NASA’s InSight lander will make its daring descent to Mars’ surface. NASA engineers hope to broadcast word of a successful touchdown at 20:00 UTC (3 p.m. EST), with live landing commentary starting about an hour before.
Post 25 Nov 2018, 15:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
there are so many event on earth, that are heart filled,
events that touched lots of heart, and tears in eyes,

so many sacrifice, in a dark world, in a private world, that nobody knew except a few,

heart moving,
Post 25 Nov 2018, 22:24

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: