flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2239822/

those colorful clouds,

impressive designs of everything, those aliens, creatures,
Post 27 Oct 2018, 21:26
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
just now sitting at kfc, seeing a couple with their down syndrome kid,

and lots of questions popped up inside my mind, why? what? and how?

people viewed it like a failure, probably their parent did something bad or karma, or etc, but basically, less people have the compassion to actually feel their hardship, suffering and etc,

why can't anything repair such illnesses? could any down syndrome be corrected? or it just means it is impossible? even using god power?

Quote:
Down Syndrome cannot be cured. However, early treatment can help many people with Down Syndrome to live productive lives well into adulthood. Children with Down Syndrome can often benefit from speech therapy, occupational therapy, and exercises to help improve their motor skills.

so, it is impossible to cure, is it?
Post 28 Oct 2018, 12:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a little bit regarding patience,

patience actually could save lots of incoming changes, but less and less people want to wait, because the mindset objective is always me first, i am king, i am vvip and etc,

but people forget,

only those who got, could give,

when you can't give something, eg. patience, it means, you are poor and zero patience, you can't tolerate, you can't forgive, because you lack all of them,

if 0 and 1 are the core symbols to describe everything, could conscious is another totally different beast to tackle?
Post 28 Oct 2018, 12:28
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
vr, ar seem like next big thing, anything that could allow us to happening in another dimension,
Nah. Next big thing is AI.

VR won't work because of lack of processing power for realistic graphics at 120+ FPS. 60 FPS feels too sluggish for VR.

AR is a gimmick to me. AR user interfaces are very inefficient like most touch-screens Rolling Eyes Require too much movement and physical effort compared to a high sensitivity mouse.
Post 28 Oct 2018, 12:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i been using google assistant for days, it seems natural,

setting alarm,
countdown,
play a happy birthday song,
listen to news,
open whatsapp,
read me the first sms,
next news,

and it seems to be, there is a really great and huge potential on this ai virtual assistant thing, (beside the google ai phone order demo several months ago)

it seems that, this virtual assistant could be something very useful, it short-cut the whole way to set alarm, i tried delete all alarm, it doesn't yet works, but maybe in future,

Generating custom photo-realistic faces using AI
https://blog.insightdatascience.com/generating-custom-photo-realistic-faces-using-ai-d170b1b59255

this is another huge potential, it could be in very near future,
we could create a movie, picture or etc just by describing them word by word,

and we could have a 3D movie by letting the AI reading a novel, pushing the face of main actor to be our own image,

the richer you describe, the detail the output,

more magic open sesame here,
https://assistant.google.com/explore?hl=en_us
Post 28 Oct 2018, 13:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i use switch on/off flashlight, it kinda cool, i tell you, Laughing

is processing 0 and 1, part of 0 and 1?

because changes is so limited, then we must cherish all the moment we got to produce changes, and help others to with their changes,

there should be collective best practices, best of everything, and expand from there,

what are the latest way to read a 300 pages novel in less than 30 minutes,
Post 29 Oct 2018, 11:11
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
i been using google assistant for days, it seems natural,

setting alarm,
countdown,
play a happy birthday song,
listen to news,
open whatsapp,
read me the first sms,
next news,

and it seems to be, there is a really great and huge potential on this ai virtual assistant thing, (beside the google ai phone order demo several months ago)

it seems that, this virtual assistant could be something very useful, it short-cut the whole way to set alarm, i tried delete all alarm, it doesn't yet works, but maybe in future,
I personally don't care at all about the virtual assistants but:
sleepsleep wrote:
Generating custom photo-realistic faces using AI
https://blog.insightdatascience.com/generating-custom-photo-realistic-faces-using-ai-d170b1b59255

this is another huge potential, it could be in very near future,
we could create a movie, picture or etc just by describing them word by word,
This is exactly the stuff I was thinking about. Very cool thanks for the link. AI will revolutionize everything, assistants are just toys in comparison.
Post 29 Oct 2018, 12:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i personally felt this ai assistant could become something big,

and i wonder why os couldn't evolve into something modular and assisted by ai, in term of file system, networking, security and etc,

so you got no control panel probably, but ai helper will do it for you,

ya, the mic needs to on all the time, Laughing

ok Google, remember my password, Laughing

ai helper that could pay invoices, running business, pay salary to workers, order goods from suppliers, arrange them to customer, a virtual boss,

probably very strange until it becomes the hidden hand that actually controls all politicians, :wow:

but perhaps, such ai already exists before earth and human exists,

~

regarding the photo realistic ai thing, maybe a asm based ai framework?
Post 29 Oct 2018, 14:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The Gifted
In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4396630/

this is seriously one nice series,

the first episode police robot tracker is something, probably the best way to catch criminals,

but we always have this cycle issue, what if the bad guys is having those power, or what if the good guys misuse those power,

the existence of power always cause above issue, regardless of who, including god and etc aliens or etc etc,

which is kinda weird if you ask me,
Post 29 Oct 2018, 19:49
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
i personally felt this ai assistant could become something big,

and i wonder why os couldn't evolve into something modular and assisted by ai, in term of file system, networking, security and etc,

so you got no control panel probably, but ai helper will do it for you,

ya, the mic needs to on all the time, Laughing
And what exactly is good about it?

Changing settings with the mouse is much faster than with voice, not to mention much less annoying.

Imagine having to say crap like "close window" instead of pressing ESC or using mouse to close it. Like I said, it's just a toy.
Post 29 Oct 2018, 20:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
but not everybody know how to change those setting, let say switch on flashlight, Laughing
btw, i downloaded a mandarin version of google assistant, gonna try them later,

i think the interaction is gem, try switch on this with kids around, they love this google thing, and the siri, Laughing

because nowadays, mom and dad don't have much time for their children, less about listening to their children questions,

and probably useful for those who are less open to other human, society etc,

i still think the interaction worth it, because it is another new internet,

and how could we program assistant, if then else, while, and etc?
Post 29 Oct 2018, 21:19
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
but not everybody know how to change those setting, let say switch on flashlight, Laughing
Sad how stupid most people are expected to be today and encouraged to be that way. Same thing with "smart" phones.

We used to go and learn when things didn't go our way; study how to do something etc. Even made you feel slightly accomplished that you learned how to tweak Windows and learned a bit of technical details.

Now nobody learns anything, don't put their brains to use, and then wonder why their IQ is so low. They all expect someone else or something else to provide everything and can't do anything by themselves.

It's like with muscles. You either use your brain, because yes you learn from mistakes, or you lose it.

As a child, would you rather let your parents give you everything you want so that you don't have to learn how to walk?
Post 29 Oct 2018, 22:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i welcome having different ways to create changes,

~

could anyone tell me, why they don't attach something on the airplane that could make it float in case it crashes on sea,

and why airplane designed like that, like no way for passengers to survive?

this whole airplane must be redesigned,
Post 30 Oct 2018, 03:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why they don't build parachute inside commercial aircrafts? why?
Post 30 Oct 2018, 08:55
Furs

Furs
I'm guessing either 1) to cut costs or 2) commercial jets are not designed for parachuting, you'll probably end up spaghetti in the engine if you attempt it.
Post 30 Oct 2018, 16:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe we really need some sort of changes in avian industry,

it doesn't makes sense to cut cost because the people who design this airplane might end up having to deal with aircraft malfunction event,

and what differ commercial jet to jet with parachute? it should be possible to deploy some sort of parachute, isn't it?

and should we expect changes like saving aircraft passengers' life, without introducing something workable solution?
Post 30 Oct 2018, 17:29
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
You’ll still have to deal with lack of oxygen. And the speed of something like 1000 km/h which makes air properties very similar to those of concrete. And then you have to deal with low temperatures. Then you have to survive somewhere deep in a wood. If you even manage to get out of the plane which is almost definitely shaken for aerodynamic reasons.

And about 90% of malfunctions which require saving people occur at takeoff and/or landing, i.e. when the height is not enough anyway.
Post 30 Oct 2018, 17:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Philip K. Dick and the Fake Humans
http://bostonreview.net/literature-culture/henry-farrell-philip-k-dick-and-fake-humans

sharing,
i think this article worth the minutes, Smile

~

DimonSoft wrote:

You’ll still have to deal with lack of oxygen. And the speed of something like 1000 km/h which makes air properties very similar to those of concrete. And then you have to deal with low temperatures. Then you have to survive somewhere deep in a wood. If you even manage to get out of the plane which is almost definitely shaken for aerodynamic reasons.

And about 90% of malfunctions which require saving people occur at takeoff and/or landing, i.e. when the height is not enough anyway.

maybe just fly a little bit lower, half the speed, but just more safer?
damn, i thought about visiting moon, Laughing kinda scary,

we obviously need anti-gravity technology, should exists soon,

but why not just travel by sea, a little bit above sea, and having half the speed or full speed of airplane? or a high speed submarine that under 30 meters to 100 meters?

not sure how fast man made object travel under sea?
Post 30 Oct 2018, 19:09
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
why they don't build parachute inside commercial aircrafts? why?
Parachuting is very difficult and very dangerous. You can't expect an untrained person to know how to use it correctly. Plus all the stuff DimonSoft metioned makes it unlikely you will survive long enough to put on a parachute. Plus they are heavy and would contribute a lot to the fuel bills making the ticket prices higher. It just isn't worth the cost, and almost no one could benefit from it when there is an emergency.
Post 30 Oct 2018, 19:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i mean parachute the aircraft, the entire craft,
Post 30 Oct 2018, 19:34

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: