flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Heskeutz wrote:

It's right there between your eyes. Look simply, and you shall see them.

thanks for the info,
i tried hard, and i couldn't find anything,

but the idea that a child asking about his father is because he saw other people life got a person called father,

idk why i ask, and it doesn't seem other people found the answer? or there is literally no answer that communicable in words. idk,

what would i find if i keep on asking? idk. is it necessary? idk.

maybe to ponder is not something natural? idk,
i conclude that to embrace love is equally same as to embrace hate, they are practically not much different, if one could love, one could hate too,

2:17 PM
a dead cat was found in front of my house,
idk what to do, i wrapped it with plastic bag, and clothes.
then i throw it somewhere near a jungle.

the body is stiff, i guess it dead for about few hours, because when i went out this morning around 4 AM, i didn't see any cat around there.

you see, all this give me another task to ponder, about dead animal, about corpse and etc.
Post 05 Mar 2014, 06:20
Heskeutz

Heskeutz
sleepsleep wrote:
but the idea that a child asking about his father is because he saw other people life got a person called father,

Precisely! You study the sun and there seems to be a reason why it's there--to give us heat and light. You look at the sea and it's got its purpose--to give us food. Everything seems to have a purpose. But then you look at life itself and ask questions like: Why are we here? Where are we going? Or we just came into this world to go to school, get married, produce children, and die? Is that all? What is the purpose of life? That is like the child asking of his/her father--he wants an answer!

sleepsleep wrote:
idk why i ask, and it doesn't seem other people found the answer? or there is literally no answer that communicable in words. idk,

There are answers and you can find them. Everyone has questions but most of us just stop seeking for answers because we feel the answers are too hard to understand or doesn't fit within our line of thought.

sleepsleep wrote:
what would i find if i keep on asking? idk.

A certain wise man once said: "Keep on asking and it will be given you." Simply, if you keep on asking, you will find answers to your questions. But noting the phrase "Keep on asking" means it is not something we do just once and stop but continuously.

sleepsleep wrote:
is it necessary? idk.

Yes, very much. Asking questions helps you learn ways to avoid dangers or even just to satisfy your curiosity. Moreover, the answers bring hope and joy.

sleepsleep wrote:
maybe to ponder is not something natural? idk,

If that statement is true, then there wouldn't be any Google. There wouldn't be Wikipedia either. In fact, there wouldn't be schools or anything. Human beings have that natural tendency to ask questions--it's part of us. Some choose to exercise it, while others decide not to. You are one of the former.

sleepsleep wrote:
a dead cat was found in front of my house,

Why did the cat die? Is it because it did something wrong? Or was it its destiny? If it was its destiny to die on this day at that time, then why did it live in the first place? You see, questions!
Post 05 Mar 2014, 10:46
sid123

sid123
I had the same question a while ago, gave up.
Post 05 Mar 2014, 12:07
matefkr

matefkr
U should be dreaming about cheesecake, especially if they wanna manipulate you in dream.
Post 05 Mar 2014, 14:38
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Heskeutz wrote:

Precisely! You study the sun and there seems to be a reason why it's there--to give us heat and light. You look at the sea and it's got its purpose--to give us food. Everything seems to have a purpose. But then you look at life itself and ask questions like: Why are we here? Where are we going? Or we just came into this world to go to school, get married, produce children, and die? Is that all? What is the purpose of life? That is like the child asking of his/her father--he wants an answer!

well, so far, i am still not really convince that everything have purpose,
to be on purpose equal to purposely do something, changing, from initial form to another form,

i accept sun, and sea and etc as it is, i don't think they care about us, like those fishes exist in order to be eaten by us?

is unknown or unconfirmed purpose equal to having purpose, idk,

if we start divide into most basic structure, atom, does atom has purpose? idk,

why are we here, i guess our parent did something, then, we are here,
where are we going, right now, if we reach adulthood, we choose where we want to go, to inside comfort zone or going out and deal changes,
practically, everybody will die, but technology will change this, we could live very long life unless we do stupid shit, and wounded beyond repair.

realizing that no purpose makes me feel really boring, like nothing, i guess
first, i can't confirm anything, to confirm with faith is no different to those book followers.

Heskeutz wrote:

There are answers and you can find them. Everyone has questions but most of us just stop seeking for answers because we feel the answers are too hard to understand or doesn't fit within our line of thought.

well, idk, i kinda doubt, there are answers.
because those answers might be self-illusion, self-realize, self-confirm, what form would that answer exists, unless it is something not communicable through words, otherwise, it will results more questions for sure. like those books.

then is non communicable answer could exists as answer? idk,

Heskeutz wrote:

if you keep on asking, you will find answers to your questions.

i keep on trying changing my perspectives,, trying to see from another point of view,

i still have issue with human hatred, human dislike, still trying to understand how that feelings arise.

at this moment, it seems to me, the more you understand the reality, the more nothingness it means.
no joy, no hope, it just more empty.

if one gotta die, why one gotta live?
do one consciously choose to live? chose to exists? nope,
like when the cloud is heavy, it rains, like a cycle.
Post 06 Mar 2014, 01:14
sid123

sid123
>if one gotta die, why one gotta live?
One lives to protect him/her from other organisms, fight, survive and continue his/her species.
revolution explained this in some other thread about why its better that living organisms should
have a finite lifespan.
Guess we humans are leading the game. Smile
That's how nature has made it.
The book On the origin of species - Charles Darwin is possibly the best answer for this question.
Think it like this: Who are we? We're just a bunch of weird chemical reactions that happened millions of years ago. Maybe it happened by chance?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_fittest
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species
Post 06 Mar 2014, 01:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
11:15 AM
diarrhea and vomit since yesterday
maybe food poisoning or whatever shit,

but i figure out something yesterday,
when i saw parent with kids during lunch, i guess i figure out something,
why people get married?

it could probably they need some commitment to move on in their life,
otherwise their life will be purposeless, clueless, aimless, etc,

then about hatred,
it seems that it is associated with the feeling of being victimized,

one hate because one receive no justice, fairness in his point of view, either he gets over with it, but the hate is still there, or he seeks revenge, to punish, kill, etc

could someone start to kill when he regards he is victimized, maybe,
i guess this is how those elites control and create crisis.
Post 07 Mar 2014, 03:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 07 Mar 2014, 11:51
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
diarrhea and vomit since yesterday
maybe food poisoning ...
I had a similar thing happen to me in Sri Lanka two years ago. Took me five days to fully recover. It was no fun.
Post 07 Mar 2014, 12:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
perhaps water perhaps soething dissolved in water or perhaps raw vegetable can cause this digestive problem.
Post 07 Mar 2014, 13:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
8:42 PM
i figured out something,
why it is boring,
because the ego sensed that he knows about it, he felt satisfied with what he got, then the desire to keeps on pursue something new, something different, but eventually, the process in pursue something new become more and more boring.

like one shot catching all animes from episode 1 to 500,
the idea of getting it done, but why?
why we want to get it done,
is it the idea to get something else,
is it the idea to get some sort of achievement?
how about re-watch it from episode 1 to 500?

why is it so boring in the second round, if reflect on this,
it could be, we already live on earth before, then we live another one more time, and it becomes so boring,

maybe we are pursuing the death, the experience of death, but to die you need to live first,
like you got to go through the whole 70 years of breathing, then only you could taste the death.

if we take the matrix concept, maybe,
we sort of take the whole display as illusion, there is not much meaning,
everything is not real, they are just signals.
Post 07 Mar 2014, 13:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

I had a similar thing happen to me in Sri Lanka two years ago. Took me five days to fully recover. It was no fun.

thanks for reply,
feel better now, at least the diarrhea stops already.
sometime it is just this unhealthy state of health that maybe we realize something?
idk, it just sort of make my life less and less meaningful,

like wat is the point of happy, content during healthy when one could anytime fall sick, and life become so miserable,
Post 07 Mar 2014, 13:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
matefkr,
i have no idea how to maintain this body.....
Post 07 Mar 2014, 13:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
8:31 PM
spending day inside shopping complex, watching frozen on my laptop,
visit bookstore, read some of the books physically.

9:55 PM
i guess there is something i want to know deep in this life, it is about spirit, dark arts,

10:24 PM
want to know more about chi too,
if the chinese could document it thousand years ago, something secret ought to be there to explore...

i guess, i am trying to get some objectives into my life,
otherwise, it is too boring,
Post 08 Mar 2014, 14:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess, i need to redefine knowledge and see if it could sparks something in my life to learn and explore this infinite huge oceans.

who am i,
my memories, my abilities, my conscious,

adventure is to swim into this ocean consciously,
Post 09 Mar 2014, 11:13
sid123

sid123
Quote:
adventure is to swim into this ocean consciously,

Well, that reminds me of.... something that happened um.... recently, you
live in this peninsula right? Is that why you want to swim like this?
Post 09 Mar 2014, 13:45
Heskeutz

Heskeutz
sleepsleep wrote:
idk, it just sort of make my life less and less meaningful,

like wat is the point of happy, content during healthy when one could anytime fall sick, and life become so miserable,
That is not what your father in the heavens purposed for you. He wants you to be content and happy all the time. In fact, in the very near future to come, "No resident will say: 'I am sick'"—Isaiah 33:24.
sleepsleep wrote:
i guess, i need to redefine knowledge and see if it could sparks something in my life to learn and explore this infinite huge oceans.
It's interesting how your statements somewhat connect to what is in the Bible. At Ecclesiastes 3:11, King Solomon wrote: "[God] has made everything beautiful in its time. He has even put eternity in [mankind's] heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish." So, indeed, our Heavenly Father's works are "infinite".
Post 09 Mar 2014, 23:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
well, i guess that is your father, but not my father,
the idea of enforce your father as my father doesn't sound logic, because there is actually no evidence to suggest that is truth.

i would say, these are all illusion, and i hope you could use another perspective to view all those stuffs in that books.

to free from religion is one of the stage, i hope you could pass through it some day.

regarding knowledge, the know how why when what and etc regarding something, or nothing,
it is infinite, logically because, knowledge expand in its own way, and there is nothing about it to do with father, and what i said is truth.
Post 10 Mar 2014, 09:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
sid123 wrote:

Well, that reminds me of.... something that happened um.... recently, you
live in this peninsula right? Is that why you want to swim like this?

i was taking it into something abstract, swimming into the ocean of knowledge consciously,
i guess i swim into it before, and i am swimming into it now, everyday, but without conscious.

conscious in my sense, is the awareness that into learning something, getting something.
Post 10 Mar 2014, 09:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
5:53 PM
basically, something struck me recently,

what happened to those thoughts that unmaterialized?
you got some thoughts, it was inside your mind, for a moment,

then what happened to that thought?

it seems that i am trying to aware about my thoughts, ideas and etc that going through my physical brain, like a program trying to sniff packets basically.
Post 10 Mar 2014, 09:56

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: