flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Elon Musk just gave the most revealing look yet at the rocket ship SpaceX is building to fly to the moon and Mars
https://www.businessinsider.my/elon-musk-spacex-pictures-big-falcon-rocket-spaceship-2018-9/

how i wish i could join this trip to moon,

Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
i think this distro got great potential,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solus_(operating_system)

https://getsol.us/download/
Rolling Release = no thanks.

what you using right now?
Post 22 Sep 2018, 15:21
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
Honestly there's nothing fun about it.

It would be cool to visit it from the comfort of my home though, at least on the Moon (lag on Mars would be too great), like some remote controlled robot or something.

sleepsleep wrote:
Linux Mint with some tweaks.
Post 22 Sep 2018, 17:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well, guess you would love Google Street view,

it is a seriously dangerous trip, but i would say, worth it, at least in this life, one could view and experience earth from a far,

i got an idea last time, build a submarine, remote controlled it from home, let it cruise Pacific ocean, Smile

i bought a bus ticket to home town later, hopefully a safe journey go and back,

you guys take care,

btw, does anyone live in Japan?
Post 23 Sep 2018, 11:59
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
by spinning something into motion, we create gravity ...
No, I don't think so. Only mass "creates" gravity. When the Earth spins it works against the force of gravity, so at the equator you have the inward force of gravity pulling you down, and the outward force from the spin pulling you up. If the Earth spun a lot faster you could be thrown off the planet completely.
Post 23 Sep 2018, 22:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hi revolution,

idk what is mass, what is it?
Post 24 Sep 2018, 03:12
revolution

revolution
The introductory paragraph from Wikipedia states the definition well.
Mass is both a property of a physical body and a measure of its resistance to acceleration (a change in its state of motion) when a net force is applied. It also determines the strength of its mutual gravitational attraction to other bodies. The basic SI unit of mass is the kilogram (kg). In physics, mass is not the same as weight, even though mass is often determined by measuring the object's weight using a spring scale, rather than balance scale comparing it directly with known masses. An object on the Moon would weigh less than it does on Earth because of the lower gravity, but it would still have the same mass. This is because weight is a force, while mass is the property that (along with gravity) determines the strength of this force.
Notice how it describes mass determining the strength of gravity.
Post 24 Sep 2018, 04:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
beyond my intelligence i guess, Laughing

i could only assume mass as calculation of weight without gravity, with the assumption gravity exists and we know the effect of gravity towards weight in formula,

eg, weight minus 70% equal to mass, something like that,

not sure if gravity on earth is constant or not, not even sure how much impact gravity could make too,

eg, if we spin a pile of water, the force, the moving power we apply on it allow the water to stay put without flowing down,

if we spin too slow, the water will falls, so does gravity equal how much minimum force we spin to allow the water stay still upside down? idk,

it seems to me when we spin the bucket upside down, gravity are created by the spin,
Post 24 Sep 2018, 08:07
revolution

revolution
When you spin something you create a centripetal force.

Note that if you are on the equator of Earth the centripetal force is in the opposite direction to gravity. It doesn't create gravity, it works against gravity.
Post 24 Sep 2018, 09:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
somehow i chat about life few hours ago,

how many of us could reach 2050, and what is our age by that time?

and how about 2100? wow, about 82 years from now,

it seems that when we ponder thing like that, life is so limited, and it forces us to almost cherish our moment instantly,

most likely, none of us are here on earth by that time, 2100, surely, i hope i am still here, but most likely, you know, it is kinda hard, 2100, Laughing

and somehow i thought about this idea few days ago,

we could see there are insane people, handicapped babies, etc, people with disabilities, mentally or physically,

now, what if this system, this nature is never a just system?

i heard from youtube, it said, we will get another body after this body is no longer useful to us, or this body could no longer serve us,

and the arrangement of next body is by unknown, hmm, let say, based on what we did while we are on earth, our karma etc, basically, more to unknown kind of selection and criteria,

and what if such system is bugged, hijacked by people who know how to select their next body? at least nobody could prove or disprove, chances still there,

the mind boggling question would be, how one could reach such stage of imagination turn factual, yah, the belief system, a very powerful way to persuade our mind,

together, human could create a better world, better experiences, but too bad, it only let you realizes once you are old enough and about to die, then the system loop you in another baby body and start from zero, relearn and reexperience,

so is incarnation evil, maybe, what is the point then, it seems to forbid you come into realization,

~

one scary thought,

it just insane, i am on earth, and i have no f. idea what is happening about i and about earth,
Post 24 Sep 2018, 16:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
experienced a dream this morning,

i saw magic, basically idk who grabbed some grasses on ground, then he put them all in 3 patches, no sure if he chant something or what,

i saw with my own eyes, those grasses turn to 3 sweet potatoes,

i was stumped in dream and keep on asking him why and how, it was like this frame they are grasses, next frame they are sweet potatoes,

how he did it, idk, i view that event as magic,
Post 25 Sep 2018, 06:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up in the early morning,

things are so calm and air is quite fresh,

and still thinking about where am i in the year of 2100,

it just so many changes could happen in our next moment, whatever that you got now didn't always stay with you until the end,

be it happiness or sorrows, peace of mind or worrisome,

yeah, anything could happen,

which makes the whole thing even funnier,

i could ridicule the whole system but at the same time still hoping that i could live forever with a healthy body,

was thinking about getting a wife recently, well, not sure if that is a good idea or not,

it just that there are people who i need to take care and person to take care myself,

yah, the society haven't mature into caring everybody, and is not like i could care everybody, there are so much reluctance in everybody, just minding our own businesses, regardless of anything else,

you want a reason, the reason is nobody really care enough to care about caring others,

or we could switch our perspective to, if each and everyone care their own rubbishes and etc, then everything is cared by itself,

~

how is the life of having thousand concubines, like the Chinese emperor, crazy? but it happened before, Laughing
Post 25 Sep 2018, 22:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
万多年前,
千多年前,

悲欢离合,
一直重演,

没完没了,
同样的故事,不同的演员,
这一切,又为了何苦,

2100,还在吗?

10,000 years ago,
thousand years ago,

sadness, separation, rejoined, reunion,
infinitely loop,

couldn't exit after started,

The same story, different actors,
all these for what,

year 2100, am i still around?
Post 26 Sep 2018, 09:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
saw my hand writing in some years ago book,

it just the time is flowing so fast, so many changes occurred, there are only changes, time just accompanied them,

2018 now, it just f. scary,

how to make human more caring, how to create such initiative, how to execute such plan that make life worth more living,

i think the give hug initiative a good one, thumbs up,

it just people is so distant, so scare, but the point is, we really need others, a caring lifestyle, everybody is brother and sister, beyond religion and god,

and we do it because of humanity,
Post 26 Sep 2018, 12:26
revolution

revolution
The more you worry the more you shorten your life.
Post 26 Sep 2018, 12:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
middle age crisis, thanks revolution,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dil_Hai_Tumhaara

the conflicting love story that keep on looping,

is so touching, when you sacrifice your love for another love,

you could see tears in eyes, just where is the love of God to all human on earth?

all kinds of tragedies on earth, all kinds of sickness,
Post 26 Sep 2018, 16:59
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
i think the give hug initiative a good one, thumbs up,

it just people is so distant, so scare, but the point is, we really need others, a caring lifestyle, everybody is brother and sister, beyond religion and god,
I honestly hate most people, and I don't mean that in a narcissistic way, but because of what they do.

And not because of their personal business (they can do whatever they want there), but because they ruin things I care about due to their opinions.

So fuck the majority of humanity.
Post 26 Sep 2018, 17:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it is hard to carry love or hate,

at least you got a stand, f the humanity,

i have no f idea what is happening, what am i
Post 26 Sep 2018, 18:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how to gain knowledge, practical and problem solving knowledge,

hidden voices?

like Edgar Cayce? the sleeping prophet?

how to gain another internet inside mind, like highway knowledge,

and what if the game is to let us solve the puzzle?

so, there are puzzles everywhere, in nature, in system, in mind, in numbers, everywhere,

yeah, another perspective to view the same problem,

what should human eat, drink, what position to sleep, how to breath, what to breath, how to walk, jump, run,

how to use the mind,
Post 27 Sep 2018, 12:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Honestly there's nothing fun about it.

It would be cool to visit it from the comfort of my home though, at least on the Moon (lag on Mars would be too great), like some remote controlled robot or something.

sleepsleep wrote:
Linux Mint with some tweaks.

Quote:
TOKYO • Elon Musk’s Space Exploration Technologies Corp, or SpaceX, signed its second Japanese customer in as many weeks — but the payload this time will be lunar rovers rather than a group of space tourists.

is this what you ordered? a lunar rover,

yeah, just need to remote control from earth, Smile
Post 27 Sep 2018, 14:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
how to gain knowledge, practical and problem solving knowledge,
Read good books. Wink

Really, Internet is full of good sources (especially in maths and computing) if you know how to get to them and how to ask Google a proper question. Speaking more than one language also helps to a great extent in that matter. Besides, to gain knowledge you have to know at least some basics in a given science domain. It's like an avalanche: the more you know already the more your knowledge grows.
Post 27 Sep 2018, 15:02

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: