flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
here another new idea,

we have our way to debug our program, most of the time, we use debugger, unit tests, monitor api calls, printf and etc,

now think for a while, how human are debugged?

do human needs debugging?

first, are we created by ego system that assume creation are perfect and no need anymore debug?

are creations perfect? Smile depend on what viewpoint you stand to view,

i could sense that the possibility of remote debugging is during our sleep, where our brain activated some sort of blackhole area that allow remote high speed data in out to another dimension,

is like when our intel/amd processor, our os, they callbak to hq during sleep,

~

with advancement in medical sciences, we ourselves could diagnose human, and cure our own sickness, surely not all sickness,

why we dont get transparent skin that allow us to see anything wrong with our body? unless you said transparent skin is not so aesthetic, idk, before we got xray or etc ultra sound, we can't see anything beneath our skin,

so, are we not suppose to diagnose ourselves? and let whatever illnesses that infected us, kill us? so why the system made it hard for us to diagnose ourselves?

we create zip, so that we could easily zip them up, or unzip them when we want to put or take out something,

and why the system doesn't create zip for human body? urine control supposes to work like zip? idk,
but how about head, shoulder, heart, lung, stomach etc, those parts not under warranty? nobody suppose to replace them when they malfunction?

so, is the system created conscious and let it deal with whatever shit on earth, and in the end, judge us and send some punishment or delightment to amaze us or to scare us?

~

worse still, are we created with the idea of debugging? and what made us worth to debug? and what is the point to debug?

currently we debug our program because we want to make it runs without errors, we want it to completes our desire, intentions, find or search something for us for our problems, etc,

the funny thing would be, if the system is so powerful to create such simulation, why the heck it needs us lowly earthings to completes their game, desires or find solutions?

if the system never needs us, why the heck we are here now? Laughing
the reason we are here already proved, the system requires us, period,

human always buy things they dont' need, and the system subscribed to such behaviour too?

~

anything that inside a simulation are needed by the simulation itself, cool, i found a conclusion,

the blocks inside tetris are required because without blocks, there is no tetris,

~
Post 10 Sep 2018, 19:12
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
Different people use different debugging techniques. Beginners tend to use run-crash-cry technique, experienced programmers use debuggers and monitors, super-experienced ones make beginners stuck by describing where the bug is in their code by just having a short look at the way the bug manifests itself.

The Creator (who/whatever it is) seems to have used the most exciting technique ever: use bruteforcing to generate creatures and choose those who are strong enough to survive. People themselves are just like those beginners who need to see every single piece of the source code to find the bug, try to fix it and find out that wasn’t the bug.
Post 10 Sep 2018, 20:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
not sure if bruteforcing is of virtue? Laughing

well, i got another thought regarding this,

reverse engineering, who actually do this? a lot actually,
doctors, surgeons, chemists, physicists, mathematicians etc and more,

in the current reality, we human are without any kind of blueprint,

a responsible creator or system will provide good api documentation, like those intel instructions sets pdf Smile there are probably some hidden instructions, but generally, all that safe for us to utilize are there,

how bout human? no api documentation, no instructions set, nothing, we got to reverse engineering from scratch,

to think that most believe the holy books that wrote nonsense from first page to last, damn it, just write our blueprint, it should detail out how lung, liver, kidneys, eyes, brain, blood and all that, it should provide repair and replacement instructions,

what kind of stupid shit people got into, damn it, Idea
Post 12 Sep 2018, 21:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Elon Musk: I'm about to announce a 'Neuralink' product that connects your brain to computers
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/elon-musk-discusses-neurolink-on-joe-rogan-podcast.html

the neural link, hopefully greatly enhance our interface to digital self, cross fingers,
Post 13 Sep 2018, 08:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
remember this word balance
this should become the most important word,

the whole issue of complexities, chaos, etc are due to not having a balance,

rules is another important word, rules make system, and good rules serve to balance and prevent chaos, easy to understood rules, simple rules, is the key to balance system,
Post 13 Sep 2018, 14:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i am so angry today, yeah, so furious,

because an idiot keeps on trying to drive pass through a tiny lane and scratch my car along while doing so,

bloody fool, worse still, he claimed this is how he drives in KL, the KL way, damn it,

~

the i realize, i am too easily letting my emotion swing by others,

~

it boils the blood when you see people did such non-logical actions that affected you, but this is how world works generally, because nobody really care our own foot print, and how we affected others,

a reminder to me, be more conscious about our own footprint
Post 14 Sep 2018, 14:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Aphantasia is the suggested name for a condition where one does not possess a functioning mind's eye and cannot voluntarily visualize imagery.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-34039054

i don't have the capability to visualize vividly, i guess, welcome to the club, Laughing

how to picture something vividly in mind?

and again, we are without any documentation and need some reverse engineering,

words seems to be first initialization, through voices, the mind received the command to picture something, let say, a chair,

the memory then gone through some search, find a description of chair, the characteristics of what defined as chair,

the hard part would be, how to transmit this object into mental mind eye, and how real, how vivid they are, and how long it could stays in mind without disrupted?

~

in another thoughts, obviously i am really disrupted,

neurolink, how fast a story about something, eg, a 2 hours movies, transfer into our mind with vivid details?

it seems like there is a duration from not knowing something to aware about it, know, experience, memorize, and lastly become part of our memory forever,
Post 15 Sep 2018, 05:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramayana

dream about this thing, kinda weird,
i saw the word that actually features legs, with colors,

there are 9 positions to choose from, و
different ending position, not sure the meaning, it just shows there are 9 position to choose from,

as usual, i don't find this thing weird in dream, but right now, i am clueless about what am seeing, and experiencing,
Post 15 Sep 2018, 11:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
trying so hard to find some meaning?

i saw a news regarding someone booked space x for a moon landing experience, not sure if the client is elon himself, but somehow, it gave some huge meaning to existence,

the reason for our existence would be gathering enough monies to pay space x become moon tourist,

i would say, definitely worth it, exchange life for a moon walk, seeing earth from a far,

the initial cost would be extremely big, but a 10 years progress would cut that into 1 million,

now, let's save our earth, invent new ideas and concepts, and pay moon a visit, before we die,
Post 15 Sep 2018, 21:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
now, why some people could sit still and meditate for hours, and perhaps day?

there got to be some secret there, why they could do so, some unknown incentives?, Smile
Post 16 Sep 2018, 15:41
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
Maybe they’re paid for something except their work being done? Smile
Post 16 Sep 2018, 17:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
well, idk, i suspect there are more secrets or incentives there that probably haven't click us yet,

let's look at the way we sleep, the posture, the time, the duration,

most of the time, the way we sleep are developed since we are kid,

and what if everything about sleeping is wrong?

we are supposed to sit still and rest?

or we are supposed to sleep in a big hanging sort of baby cradle?

or there supposed to be movement in sleep? instead of no movement,

what if we are supposed to lie down some 42 degree?

and what if sleep is a challenge by the system, to see how long we could advance and disable sleep?

good morning and i wish you all, healthy and safe, take care,.
Post 16 Sep 2018, 21:22
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
Isn’t sleeping subject to some sort of natural selection? Those who do it wrong tend to want to sleep more and they spend more time sleeping if possible thus producing more “samples” to choose from, while sleeping the right way produces positive feedback which ensures the right way™ is preserved for as long as possible.
Post 16 Sep 2018, 23:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
interesting view, Smile

sleeping subject to some sort of natural selection, based on your idea, the way human stand, eat, run, etc, related to human, would subject to feel stable, better, comfortable,

i think this is quite a view, thanks,

so when we did something wrongly, the body will punishes us in its own way, we would feel the feedback, but how is this equal to right way is preserved because there are better right way compare to what we are holding right now, it just we havent know yet,

and somehow we could say that, the new way might be painful at first, because our body already comforable with the old wrong way we been using for years?

btw.
i want to share this article,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Treasures_(traditional_Chinese_medicine)
Quote:
The Three Treasures or Three Jewels (Chinese: 三寶; pinyin: sānbǎo; Wade–Giles: san-pao) are theoretical cornerstones in traditional Chinese medicine and practices such as Neidan, Qigong, and T'ai chi. They are also known as Jing Qi Shen (Chinese: 精氣神; pinyin: jīng-qì-shén; Wade–Giles: ching ch'i shen; "essence, qi, and spirit"). Despeux summarizes.
Post 17 Sep 2018, 02:27
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
sleepsleep wrote:
but how is this equal to right way is preserved because there are better right way compare to what we are holding right now, it just we havent know yet,

If we don’t know about the better way, we have to assume its existence. But without proper proofs of its existence we’d better deny it according to Occam’s razor.

sleepsleep wrote:
and somehow we could say that, the new way might be painful at first, because our body already comforable with the old wrong way we been using for years?

This implies we cannot find the better way by having our current way of sleeping gradually improved. Brings up the question of whether non-discoverable should be considered existing, for practical purposes.
Post 17 Sep 2018, 07:24
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
DimonSoft wrote:
This implies we cannot find the better way by having our current way of sleeping gradually improved.
This is the same problem that simplistic hill-climbing algorithms face when doing simulations. They can get stuck in a local maximum, failing to find the optimal solution. That is commonly solved by breaking the hill-climbing procedure and doing occasional random shake-ups to try and escape any possible local maxima and find a better solution. And another problem is that the search space could be too large making finding an optimal solution unlikely without taking a prohibitively long time for the search.
Post 17 Sep 2018, 07:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
this cause me to ponder, what is it is improvement?

google wrote:

improvement
ɪmˈpruːvm(ə)nt/Submit
noun
an example of improving or being improved.
"an improvement in East–West relations"
synonyms: advance, development, upgrade, change for the better, refinement, enhancement, furtherance, advancement, forwarding; More
the action of improving or being improved.
"there's still room for improvement"
a thing that makes something better or is better than something else.
"home improvements"

an example of improving or being improved, thanks google, it doesn't help Smile

better involve lots of perspective, which could mean better for you and me, but worse and bad for others, Laughing

should improvement be something that statistically measured?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improvement
Quote:
Improvement is the process of a thing moving from one state to a state considered to be better, usually through some action intended to bring about that better state. The concept of improvement is important to governments and businesses, as well as to individuals.
Post 17 Sep 2018, 07:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 17 Sep 2018, 07:46
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
sleepsleep wrote:
this cause me to ponder, what is it is improvement

Change in something that increases amount or level of its useful properties. And you should define the word “useful” yourself. Which makes the difference between your personal usefulness and usefulness for other people.
Post 17 Sep 2018, 10:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it just that the flow of changes is always unknown, and useful, better, good, etc only stand for its meaning in very little and tiny scope from changes big picture,

eg is like is typhoon mangkhut useful? probably it got its usefulness, but at the same time, it kills, it destroys,

~

https://commoncog.com/blog/so-good-they-cant-ignore-you/
Post 17 Sep 2018, 23:03

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: