flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
SELLING EVERYTHING, MOVING TO ASIA, AND SETTING UP A COMPANY
https://hackaday.com/2018/08/27/life-on-contract-moving-to-asia-and-setting-up-a-company/

let me know if you guys want to move and setting up a company in Malaysia Smile

cost of living is ok (for single person) if you got a salary around RM 2k per month, (depend on your location too)

food is everywhere, and they are nice, people are nice depend on who you are talking to,

decent house is around RM 400k, depend also where you are located, rental for a house around RM 400 in my area,

you could get internet 10mbps to 30mbps around RM 80 to RM 100 monthly,

if you intend to hire a worker, minimum salary is RM 1k here,
Post 01 Sep 2018, 15:07
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
The Secret POWER of wu chi and the Dan tien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbgXfp6VMik

the center of our body, i think this video very good, how to find the center connector, cool,
Post 01 Sep 2018, 15:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a dream, i woke up for a while, commanding myself that i want to remember this dream, and i want to tell this dream to the person involved,

now i woke up, i could only remember i got a dream, and i want to write about this dream, but i couldn't remember what the dream was about,

this brought me to another realization that, who and what actually control and manage my memories?

and if you try to memorize a few numbers, it lets you got it after a few tries, but eventually if you didn't refresh it for the next 10 minutes, you lose that numbers,

and there are events that you will always remember even if it only happened in 1 time,

so who or what actually decide what to remember and what to not remember? obviously it is not me, Laughing
Post 01 Sep 2018, 21:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
we probably really require a wheel to find the center point while standing like that, probably a reference to dan tien,

it could be plain in sight,
Post 01 Sep 2018, 23:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Beautiful ~ because we have not realize the ugly part.
Post 02 Sep 2018, 00:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
2nd September 2018

i kid you not, we are in the month of September already, simply too fast, and i am still lame like early month of 2010, Laughing

somehow this idea kicks in,

the ability to think and ponder anything you like, it seems like the realization of i and it's ability to let you wonder, marvel, question and etc are the most essential freedom for us human,

there are lots of events that could destroy or malfunction our physical body, but the essential point for us is to exists as i, maybe one day we wouldn't have physical body, then how the i at that time going to look and feel at i?

we probably let our physical body influence too much inside our thinking, the fear exists because physical body exists,

idk if anyone succeed to look at i and his/her physical body as separate entity? the system bind us to a body, and to go against the system would be liberate ourselves from the body,

or, we are bodyless in the beginning?

the idea that what we got now means, before now, we don't have all these,

before now we don't have anything and now we are afraid of losing everything,

very true i guess,

why the system designed to give us more and more through changes? be it taking away something good from us and replace it with something terrible or worse, it still giving us something in that sense, but why?

rejection to the system would be liberate ourselves to all that the system trying to give us, maybe,

or, you must take before you could give back? the system might waiting for eons for human to give back?

is this is a game, then what is the point beside some entertainment values in earth?

is like one must try very hard to solve every bugs in fasm so that it ranks number 1 in assembler chart, which is definitely not a point of concern,

because returning everything you got in a more better status / condition might yield better score, Laughing
Post 02 Sep 2018, 16:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i dream about this word,
matakakai, mean sheep in dream, but what is it?

matakakai could mean sharp or tranchant, according to A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint: (twelve Prophets)

according to:
Social Structure, Space and Possession in Tongan Culture and Language: An

mata (kakai)
kakai sounds like a very popular word in tongan,
Post 03 Sep 2018, 01:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The Living Body - Our Extraordinary Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvprxzfsYQU
Post 03 Sep 2018, 09:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what actually stealing our focus, and what exactly we are so interested to solve?
or most of the problem are developed and created by other human?

is like multiple group of human/animals that were in different stages of life, and they are put together in a family, workplace, society, and country, and on 1 earth,

idk why they want to do this? it just madness,
or they are just some random generation that nobody really care,

just now i wonder, just how random is nature vs our defined random, or those truly random device?

in another thought,
we lent this body and eventually, we got to return it back, it seems by using such analogy and logic, i am more able to accept death etc,
Post 03 Sep 2018, 15:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just got a tiny glimpse,

why people go out and steal, or did something horrible to others, or just bully or mistreat others,

you see, the real reason,

the real reason is, they believe

they believe they could get away with what they did,

believe is actually a very important concept because before we go out and do it, it got to starts with believe you could do it first, or believe you could escape and hold no responsibility by doing it,

like the experiment sending high voltages to prisoners etc,

the key point is, believe

and they keep on using tons of advertisement to shape our belief, without our knowing,

by making you believe something, you are most likely to follow the recommended command,

we could analyze what they did with their advertisement, words, tv programs, etc, to dig up what are the agendas they hide behind,

i just want to be very mindful with what i believe,

if we are not mindful now, and let say conscious could exists after death, (most likely there are stuffs after death) considered that, there are infinite knowledge in current dimension, the idea of knowledge already somehow indirectly proving, for me, there is/are designer,

or i prefer to call it system, or smart random or etc words you all prefer,

if the designer is smart, it wouldnt left the state of world into chaos of religion fighting or etc trying to prove who got the real god, who is following the real god, who god is the mightiest, smartest, etc,

and obviously the designer is/are smart, so you could logically deduce, those religions are fake and evil,

anyone who claimed, and said, i purposely created a terrible place aka hell, so that i could fill some people inside, are basically crazy, insane, lunatic, evil,

and if you could still follow and agree, and pray to such being that sprout all these evil ideas, basically, you are brain washed, and you basically have no fucking idea what is peaceful, love, harmony, etc positive energies,

the point is, there are too many such kind of people, who step up through religions and spread nonsense everywhere they go, every morning to night,

brain washed those kids when they are still small, no idea how to do decisions, implant all the craziest and shitiest ideas onto them,

i wanna curse them, but without wisdom, i couldnt do anything to create better changes, damn it,
Post 04 Sep 2018, 17:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
am not sure if you like this idea,

we got to return back everything that we got on earth before we are forced to return them,

what i mean here beside the physical stuffs we got, our body etc,

but including our ego, our greed, our jealousy, hatred, desire, those that we learn from kids to adulthood, etc,

giving back is another kind of having something new,

since the system trying to embed all these onto us, (what are the motives here, idk)

but the most gentleman way would be, take it, polish it, and return them back in a far more better form, i guess so,
Post 04 Sep 2018, 18:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
DimonSoft wrote:
We’re throwing all of it for nothing, let’s be honest with ourselves.

in the grand scale of thing, everything is most likely nothing, Smile
take care,
Post 05 Sep 2018, 09:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
At least eight dead and scores injured as 6.7 quake triggers huge landslides in Hokkaido, Japan
https://m.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2162963/least-one-dead-after-magnitude-67-earthquake-jolts-hokkaido?amp=0

sounds like Edgar Cayce predictions coming real,
https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readings/ancient-mysteries/seven-prophecies-yet-to-come/

change of magnetic poles and Japan sink into ocean,
osaka kansai airport severely flooded by typhoon,

more and more events to shape prophecies into real event?

does poles reversal created some sort of new kind energy behavior?
Post 06 Sep 2018, 08:08
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Pole reversal doesn't happen overnight. It takes a long time.

But what do you mean by energy behaviour? If the magnetic field is weak then more sun emitted particles will reach the Earth's surface. Is that what you mean, more of the sun's energy?

But whatever the "energy behaviour", I doubt it would affect the frequency of earthquakes at all.
Post 06 Sep 2018, 08:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hi revolution,

i always thought pole reversal happened at a spilt second, then the flip over begin, guess i am wrong all the time, Laughing

i actually not sure about the energy behavior, since changes cause changes, i was thinking that it might affect the behavior of energy,

i still don't understand what is energy, it just doesn't sound to me, Laughing

i guess earthquakes will be more and more, since more and more human keep on trashing on earth, we been moving for so long, million or billion or trillion years, idk, in this infinity space,

space, what is that,
Post 06 Sep 2018, 12:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i started to feel scare, i am scared,
been living alone for years,
guess i am old,

over thinking is one thing, but the eventual event just couldn't slip my mind,

and to experience the body is such fragile thing, the life,

since this kind of feeling is very personal, is not like somebody could walk into your life and help you, since there is no answer to unknown,

ya, emotion, is beyond our control,

the core of ourselves is beyond our control, not sure what else we could really control?
Post 06 Sep 2018, 16:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the cause of disagreement,

it seems to me the cause of disagreement is due to the parties involved, wanted to maintain the current situation and disallow changes to kick in,

a place is chaos because people inside already too comfortable with chaos and they don't want to have other changes,

and most likely we don't have any confidence that the incoming changes are better than current one,

which track us to the zero belief, the new changes could be much better than now,

is the cycle of causes and effects the ultimate nature truth?
idk,

since changes cause changes and changes might change how the causes and effects cycle work,

or cause and effect is like the concept of number, unbreakable?

if changes is the ultimate form of flow, then it would be impossible to escape this cycle, since there is no way for us to halt and stop changes from happening,

capable to control mean one could sort of realize the impact of his or her actions before the actions are committed in action,

but the issue is the existence of i in physical body already sign up for causes and effects that beyond our control,

the carbon i breath out, used by plant, then insects came to the plant, but other animals and human could exists because how the plant works, does animal get slaughtered partly due to plant providing oxygen for them to breath?

now everyone, everything for a fair share on effects, and i have no idea how they are going to break the cycle,
Post 07 Sep 2018, 01:27
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i still don't understand what is energy, it just doesn't sound to me, Laughing
E = mc^2. The behaviour of energy is governed by the laws of physics. The Earth's crust, inner core, magnetic field, etc. are also governed by the laws of physics. So changing the magnetic field doesn't affect the behaviour of energy. Unless you have a different definition of energy.
sleepsleep wrote:
i guess earthquakes will be more and more, since more and more human keep on trashing on earth, we been moving for so long, million or billion or trillion years, idk, in this infinity space,
Fracking might have a connection to an increased frequency of earthquakes. But I think all this really means is that the potential energy in the stresses of the crust are released earlier than they might otherwise be, thus making more and less violent earthquakes.. Maybe that is better than having fewer and more violent earthquakes?
Post 07 Sep 2018, 02:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i saw a dimension portal in dream today,

it was green light liquid that defy gravity, the door stand vertically or 45 degree, and i have absolutely no idea why such thing is common for me in dream, it seems like i am not astonished by it, and through this door, one could enter another dimension,

there could be another i in that dimension, or without, it doesn't matter as both are separate entity,

the liquid glow and looks like waving ripple, with a little bit black stuff,

~

another story is about reset,
we see this feature in Windows 10,
reformat, reinstall,

then try to apply this idea into reincarnation,
every life growth or used until a stage that is hard to be usable, probably end up with death, and the system reset us, wipe clean the memories, bang, a new person,

the idea of reset is to back to default configuration so that it is usable,

but how to apply such idea to human?
Post 07 Sep 2018, 11:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
there is one book i read lately, it brought the idea that if we assume every human beings as our farther or mother, then most likely such practice could defer us from immoral practices,

well, imo, it is quite true,

the reincarnation taught about we been reincarnate for times, idk how many times, but it said a lot,

so, were been some people father or mother, some of them been our children and so on, which means, everything is related, including those animals,

idk if such idea is factual or just imagination, since we never have our past memories, even in dream, we doubt those memories, ya, what is even real is an issue,

but i see positive energy from such idea,
Post 07 Sep 2018, 11:58

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: