flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
somehow i thought about this,

the systems,

system is the tao, dao, the way, of making changes to desired target, output, objectives,

system 1, autocracy, rigid, strict, deploy and define what is good and bad for you, you couldn't accept no as answer,

the main point of the system is only to force you follow what the system intended, no explanation, zero reasoning, and punish and shame you when against them,

system 1 is religion, and etc companies that act like religion,

the existence of system directly verified one idea, there are changes, orders that this system intended to make, there are purposes,

what causes the existence of system's objectives, and methods to reach objectives are unknown,

am pondering, what would happen when they reach their objectives through system 1?

no doubt, it is hell, or hell like, it probably only works when the thing you want to perform changes are non-conscious,

like rock, wood? maybe, i guess,
Post 25 Aug 2018, 12:00
Furs

Furs
You really love this "system" thing don't you? Wink
Post 26 Aug 2018, 17:01
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it scares me when there are no wisdom to create changes, to modify changes, to accept changes, etc with changes,

lots of changes happening every moment, and yet we keep on using the barbaric way to handle them,

we got conscious, and we got emotion, and what are they, why they exists?
Post 26 Aug 2018, 23:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
acceptance is an art,
a very high class one,

to accept the reality of death, dying, that one day we will no longer exist on earth,

reluctance, because we are against the current path, current system,

the people before me already wrote some billion words, there got to be some treasures inside, the questions in my mind, they already thought, and probably found some insight on how to deal with it,
Post 27 Aug 2018, 12:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
not sure if you guys wanna try this,

Mantak Chia Testicle&Ovarian Breathing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-cBRKB4Jao
Post 28 Aug 2018, 07:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
chi seems like ancient stuffs, and could i find a simple youtube that shows and let me experience chi in the most simple way?

will start this journey later night,
Post 28 Aug 2018, 08:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
30th August 2018

- woke up from dream, using an awesome smartphone,

- a smart-phone that you could feel, the advancement is more on the touch screen,

- when you snap a photo, it appeared touchable, you could feel the line and etc, they called it thermal imaging, but you could really feel those,

- i snapped a SIM card in my dream, feel the SIM card through picture, saw a few brands, and i tweeted them since they will build them later (eventually), Laughing
Post 29 Aug 2018, 18:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
this site looks so bright in 3 AM, it seriously need a dark theme, sub silver doesn't help, Smile

got to reflect on things that we purchased and used daily, and try to cut those plastics impact, we need earth, and if we break it, we will have no next earth,

but if you look at the macro and micro, our body is our earth,

we probably could find some relationship between, people who really care about their own body will care about earth,

and those who ignore about their body health, most likely will ignore about the impending doom of earth? maybe?
Post 29 Aug 2018, 19:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just have a quick realization this morning,

numbers is indeed very powerful idea / concept,

and i sort of started to look every existing as combination of numbers, like we all are numbers, definable by numbers, group of numbers,

does human the only conscious that able to realize the concept of number? it seems like number is the only real thing,

maybe some number are indeed special, and we probably are just 89432843289432 example,
Post 30 Aug 2018, 08:47
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
There are theories that suggest our entire existence is a computer simulation. If that is true, and the computer is digital (i.e. not analogue), then what you say would be true, we are all just numbers.
Post 30 Aug 2018, 08:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
glad you are here back in town, revolution, Smile

simply amazing, like one got a ball, then you got another ball, then suddenly, numbers must exists in order for such realization to happen,

even with liquid, when you zoom it, finally everything must be countable, and numbers must exists in order for them to have a reality,

even with space, the 3D that could pin point our location in space, and how it could be extended to 4D or etc infinite dimensions, simply mind boggling,

but how in the first place, such number idea could exists, wow, totally impressive and it seems after that, everything were confined into numbers, Shocked
Post 30 Aug 2018, 10:25
vivik

vivik
Is it ok if I'll start posting here too? Will make something like twitter here.

How people manage to have a daily job and still program something. Two days per week isn't enough for anything, you are throwing 5/7 of your life for nothing.
Post 30 Aug 2018, 19:35
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
We’re throwing all of it for nothing, let’s be honest with ourselves.
Post 30 Aug 2018, 20:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
vivik wrote:
Is it ok if I'll start posting here too? Will make something like twitter here.

How people manage to have a daily job and still program something. Two days per week isn't enough for anything, you are throwing 5/7 of your life for nothing.

i am ok if you want to join my thread, but
most likely you would prefer create a new thread and named it probably the incredible stuffs of the great vivik, Smile

i am doing freelance, for years, and 5 x 9 to 5 is like a insurance, you will have no worry by the end of month, you would get salary and other social securities benefit,

anything that work towards the improvement of human condition and life is something in my opinion,

it just we need grand ideas and objectives to exists consciously,
Post 31 Aug 2018, 04:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/31/astronaut-uses-his-finger-to-plug-a-leak-in-the-international-space-station-after-it-was-hit-by-a-meteorite-7899808/amp/

reading this news actually gave me a new realization,

we all are astronaut, you see, if you go through their emotional feeling, logic thinking etc before they boarded those spacecrafts, it is a any moment death stuff, any meteorites could turn the space station upside down in the next moment,

you could then wonder what would happen to his fingers,

and if you still following my thought, we are all astronaut, we all could gone in the next moment just like them except we are on earth and they are on outer space,

and we probably should live like astronaut, think like them, eat like them, care earth like how we supposed to care the only spacecraft,

we are astronaut,
Post 31 Aug 2018, 12:16
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
we are astronaut,
... on spacecraft Planet Earth.
Post 31 Aug 2018, 12:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
glad you are still here, on our spacecraft, Smile

hopefully everyone will do their tiny bit and maintain our spacecraft,
Post 31 Aug 2018, 13:37
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:

A very huge spacecraft... People don't realize just how large the Earth is.

This will probably give you some perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbxDgcv74c
Post 31 Aug 2018, 18:44
revolution

revolution
Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

A very huge spacecraft... People don't realize just how large the Earth is.

This will probably give you some perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbxDgcv74c
The combined impact of 7G people polluting a small amount each and every day is probably a few orders of magnitude more problematic than a single large event of a nuclear explosion. And we only have to ruin the surface and/or atmosphere to make our lives unpleasant, we don't have to make any large scale changes to the overall planet.
Post 01 Sep 2018, 00:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
agree, we should cut those plastics and etc non-recyclable stuffs, there are already enough plastic bottles for us to reuse just in case we really need this bottle for portable usage, what people did now is, throw away after use,
Post 01 Sep 2018, 05:10

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: