flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
7th gen around 2 years old, how you came at the statement 4 years old?
Post 18 Aug 2018, 14:34
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
appreciate our days and start making positive changes to everybody,
Post 18 Aug 2018, 14:37
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
7th gen around 2 years old, how you came at the statement 4 years old?
Their roadmap is for 2020+

So by the time we get to 2020 it will be 4 years old.
Post 18 Aug 2018, 20:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Client CPU’s expected to deliver year-over-year performance improvements of >15% for compute through 2020.

2020 most likely have at least improvement of 30% :p
Post 19 Aug 2018, 02:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Just don't focus on what you can't control, don't hurt anybody (even indirectly), be productive and surround yourself with good, clean people and ideas. Don't go around troublemakers, and don't depress yourself with the cares of the world that you can never fix. Just live your life, try to be happy, and if something is good, acknowledge it! ("In all circumstances, give thanks".) If you make a mistake, acknowledge it and fix it (if possible) and move on. Don't let guilt or despair or anything else destroy you, but don't believe that everything is good for you either. Stay away from bad, focus on good, be a good friend and neighbor (and be kind even to your enemies).

Is that generic and acceptable enough advice for you?

from page one,
thank you.
Post 20 Aug 2018, 15:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
reading back my dreams, i hardly recalled what is happening, now, if somebody could access into mysql database and modify words, i wouldn't know what is real and what are being replaced.

the scary idea would be, most of the holy texts came through such idea, an instant idea to talk about something, like my dream, then after some time, even the person who spoke those words couldn't recall anything about it, scary
Post 20 Aug 2018, 15:13
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
Client CPU’s expected to deliver year-over-year performance improvements of >15% for compute through 2020.

2020 most likely have at least improvement of 30% :p
Yes, 30% compared to their CPU, not Intel's. And their comparison with Intel's i5 is from that point (projection).

Anyway, kind of reminds me when we projected having 100Ghz CPUs a decade ago. Wink
Post 21 Aug 2018, 14:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.time-loops.net/17-science/26-readable-rfid-tags.html

current system removes control from user,
i guess his conclusion about current situation is very valid, more and more infos are hidden to us and thus disallow us to control, eg. the great windows 10,
Post 22 Aug 2018, 16:44
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
https://www.time-loops.net/17-science/26-readable-rfid-tags.html

current system removes control from user,
i guess his conclusion about current situation is very valid, more and more infos are hidden to us and thus disallow us to control, eg. the great windows 10,
Yes, Win10 is a great example of taking control away from the user. The mantra is like this: "MS is a big corporation so that means you can trust them with absolutely everything". But the reality is very different. MS is not a single entity, it is a collection of thousands of individual people. And those people is where the trust and control is being put, not the corporation. Can anyone really say they trust each and every one of those thousands of people that they don't even know?

Last edited by revolution on 22 Aug 2018, 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Aug 2018, 18:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
but this bring a great question,
how to trust a product, a service, a system, another person?

let us take a simple example,
a kfc lunch, or any particular restaurant you prefer,

we go in, take a look at the meal menu, take our orders, paid, all these happened in the belief that,
- those food are exactly as what we order,
- those food are clean and delicious,
- those animals are healthy, those vegetables are healthy, those etc on the plates are safe to eat,

so much trust we put on restaurant, as you said, we know zero person who are inside kitchen and prepared our food,

what exactly is trust?
Post 22 Aug 2018, 19:00
revolution

revolution
Sure it is possible someone at a KFC restaurant will "go rogue" and poison customers. But the difference here is you can stop eating KFC at any time if you suspect something is wrong.

But with a big corp holding your data you can't decide later to get your data back. Data doesn't work like that. Once it is out of your control it is gone forever. And often you won't even know if someone has made a copy of your data.

These companies are taking* our data without asking. KFC is not forcing you to eat their products. KFC can't secretly replace all of your meals with their food.

* "taking" is not really the correct word to use. It suggests that when someone else has your data you are deprived of it, but that isn't the case. Data is replicated, not taken.
Post 22 Aug 2018, 19:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
nature is leaking our data everywhere and anywhere, our dna, or whatever footprint is everywhere we go,

i dont think it is possible to not allowing internet or etc company who control internet, isp etc to not holding our data,

maybe some big corporation already got ur tiny hair and clone another revolution, Razz

but nature also hiding lots of info from us, does nature want to control us?
Post 22 Aug 2018, 21:16
revolution

revolution
Your description of "nature" suggests it has a purpose, which in turn implies it has sentience. I don't think that is the case. "Nature" is just what happens when atoms interact in the Earth's environment.
Post 22 Aug 2018, 21:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i brought in the idea of nature into discussion because,

we leave our footprint everywhere, eg, cough, our saliva, our skin, etc, and we wouldnt know unless advance in medical science shows us, we are leaving all these footprint and they could trace us by what we left,

whether the "nature" has purpose or not, i really dont know, but it quite resembles the data we left everywhere on the internet,

what i intended to convey is,

our body left so much evidence about us in everywhere we go, and it justs similar to how our data left so much evidence about us in the internet,

and since we believe, big companies are using these data for their purpose, and is that possible there are "big companies in another realm or god or etc" that use our footprint too on earth?
Post 22 Aug 2018, 23:22
revolution

revolution
First one has to prove that these "other realms" exist before one can start speculating about their intentions.

Else you start getting into concerns about fairies and ghosts and aliens and all sorts of things that could invade our privacy with their "magic", or whatever it is they use.

I'd suggest to stick to what is known. There is no need to worry about things there is no evidence for.
Post 22 Aug 2018, 23:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how about we need to prove there are evil intents in ms to misuse our data?

it seems to me, anything that try to hide information subsequently mean suppressing and controlling us,

and if we look at us human, there are lots of information suppressed underneath, those organs inside us, and etc,

and this just resemble the idea system that removes control from user,
Post 23 Aug 2018, 11:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what is random (nature), and what is designed, and what are the keys factors that separate them?

does nature purposely conceal my body organs? or this is just some random evolution and changes?

in another view, things got no evidence because nobody yet believe it is possible to find evidence?
how many evidence are stumbled accidentally versus how many evidence people throw their life and time to find?
Post 23 Aug 2018, 14:01
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
how about we need to prove there are evil intents in ms to misuse our data?
Do you believe that humans have the potential to harm others? Do you agree that MS is run by humans? Now compute the cross section of those two.

Also, even if every employee at MS is completely trustworthy, there are still hackers that might penetrate the defences. Or governments that demand MS provide information. And in general, any external number of agents that can obtain the data without requiring cooperation from MS.
Post 23 Aug 2018, 17:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
human always harm others, most did it because naive, lack of knowledge and awareness, some did it knowingly,

MS and every brand out there are run by system, powered by human and computers, some system are transparent, most are not,

system stores huge data, they built information out of it, our habits were collected in order to conclude if a pattern was there, imo,

most started with great and saving the world ideas and objectives to justify invasion of not asking your permission to collect anything associated about you,

some allow you to opt out but most insisted they are saving you, damn, this just sound like religion, omg,

they are going to deploy insane amount of 5g iot sensors everywhere and collect our data, some disguised as pokemon to know where you are and direct you to go where,

there is nothing we could do, the sensors are coming in 10 years time,

is this evolution? what if these 5g iot could save your live and find who is stealing your car, your bike, your wife?

is a no privacy world a better world?

does privacy created hypocrisy?

and hypocrisy created wrong pattern or pattern that not confine to the actual scenario?

this bring me to one question,

what exactly is so shame about us, human that we don't want others to know?
Post 23 Aug 2018, 18:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if i could see obstacles in front while driving, walking or running,
i should try my best to avert them,

why?
because i dont want to experience the possible changes by these scenario, hurt by obstacles, troubled by obstacles, spend time on cases that we could avoid, etc,

we are programmed to escape hurt, pain more than we are programmed to seek and experience bliss, comfort, peace etc,

pain is there because nobody remove obstacles,
Post 24 Aug 2018, 18:05

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: