flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
sleepsleep wrote:
DimonSoft wrote:

I’m still looking for a website made with this stuff that wouldn’t be crappy. Let me know if you find one.

you got to define what is crappy first, Laughing

Well, from my experience, senior Java coders tend to use outdated technology in new projects because their library/framework doesn’t support newer one. I’ve recently had to explain that MySQL 5.1 has been outdated like in 2010, and even then I was looking for solutions to a bug in stored procedures in… MySQL 5.3, I guess. Or even 5.4. They listened to me and updated their project to MySQL 5.2. And the webpages were XHTML 4.0. The sites I used to see written with Java stack can be divided into 2 groups: (1) so simple that there’s no need to prepare the whole Java stack for that and (2) so bloated that there’s no need to prepare the whole Java stack since nobody would ever like to use a website where even browser says it is slowed down by the pages.

There’s nothing new in pre-compiling your backend sources so that they run faster later. Oh, wait, it makes some sense for PHP which used to start a new process for each request when run by Apache, but do Java servlets require the whole Java stack to be started in a fresh process to serve a request?

JDBC, JDBC… There’s plenty of means to interact with databases in PHP, in Node.js, you can choose from like two or three depending on your task. And having unified access to multiple DBMS’s is usually the wrong way to choose, even in those cases.

Really, Java ecosystem has always looked to me as bloated and outdated for like a decade while having a lot of problems related to the nature of JIT engines (performance, hiding source code related stuff, etc.). And it has always been funny for me to observe Javists trying to solve problems that I didn’t know even existed.
Post 14 Jul 2018, 20:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i am into this jsp, tomcat and servlet because a friend of mine just got a job into handling SAP system,

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/bb/f2b9d88ba4e8459e5a69cb513597ec/frameset.htm

not sure if they only provide java, maybe got dot net and etc languages, am not sure, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1753412/what-are-abap-and-sap
Post 15 Jul 2018, 10:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i somehow convinced that QT gui toolkit is something good, maybe old version, maybe some open source version,

if there is a interface for asm to call qt c++ library, that would be really cool,

why not a policy to remove 2 lines of code before you could add 1, things are getting bloat with new versions, seriously, cut 2 add 1 should be rules in software developement,
Post 15 Jul 2018, 18:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
not sure if you guys got facebook, but this girl, created excellent videos, her farm, cooking, basically, paradise on earth,

https://www.facebook.com/cnliziqi/videos/

Post 16 Jul 2018, 17:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
she got a youtube channel too,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUw1_2xbYWM

she is simply awesome! i hope i could met her one day,
Post 16 Jul 2018, 18:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
they gave a sense of, how to say, pure,

is like owning monies, or etc that you could buy, is nothing to be proud of, but having the skills, the attitude, crafting the output, doing the arts, creative output, appreciation, are more valuable,

the above videos were shot using smartphone with tripod by her ownself, iphone most likely, edited using smartphone video app,
Post 16 Jul 2018, 19:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
18th July 2018,

this is too fast, how to delay time?
what kind of changes we introduced into our life so far? how about our own body, are they still working and functioning properly?

what more changes we intended to introduce on earth, Smile

what are the basic to focus on before we introduce major changes,

we try to explain everything with our understanding, to find the rules and seeking why they exists,

or these are the collaboration of mind and heart?

more interesting changes in front, but the whole idea of experiences is to what? you tell me? Laughing
Post 17 Jul 2018, 20:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
20th July 2018,
went back to Johor, visiting mother, brother and sister,

everything fine so fast, it been roughly 9 months since my father passed away,

life is so precious, time is so precious, the conclusion for such understanding is, i most likely to end up consuming vegetarian food,

i don't want to support activities that deal with torturing lives, there is no point to harm others when what we really want is, cherish the life,

i feel scared, because i want to learn so much, there are so many thing i want to experience, so many stories i want to write, so many old friends i wish i could hug them,

but the candle keeps on burning, regardless of what and how you think,

belief is surely an important aspect here, when i could feel almost anything could happen in the next moment, lots of ideas seem to vanish,

there is no point to think not other thing if you life is at stake, like a ticking bomb, literally,

i want to take good care of my self, i wanna stay,

it seems that when you realized, the life is so fragile, the conclusion is to care, give cares to others, care others, support others,

design the best medical experience to others, best medicine, best diagnostic, so nobody have to live under the threat of illnesses,

i want to live forever
Post 20 Jul 2018, 16:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
there is one thing i pondering about understanding,

i would define understanding as conclusion,

the sort of logical answer you could get after much pondering and reflection,

so, when two different human went through their life experiences, they would come to some understanding, probably with different conclusion, but let say, if they could come to same conclusion, eg, the one i found out above,

Quote:
it seems that when you realized, the life is so fragile, the conclusion is to care, give cares to others, care others, support others,

if you come to this conclusion, it only means, you are me, and i am you,

we are not much different anymore, is like we are walking on the same path,

and we most likely to reach same conclusion in upcoming questions and reflections,

i wanna quote one thing from the book of living and death,

it asks us to ponder about wave,

but wave never could existed stand alone, as wave is the movement of water,

and things end up in atom, movement of every tiny bit, and internet is like wave, moving of electricity, moving of electrons, or moving of energy riding on electron, idk, you all understand better than me,

the point of that idea is,

everything is connected, nothing could stand alone,

then you reflect this idea into your life,

our lives are connected, if we don't spread out caring, those who don't get that probably turn into some sort of monster or idk what, which grow up to become a virus that unleash destructions,

probably like when viruses attack our own body,

harmony and balance are objectives,
wisdom is the way to causes changes,

i sincerely ask you to ponder for a minute, probably the best thing we could do, and should do, is to spread caring, on earth.
Post 21 Jul 2018, 17:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why we need to care others, and help others, guide others or etc positive values with others,

i got some sort of insight today,

when you pay more than required, it seems stupid in some sense, but in another sense, you position yourself in a better mind class, better in the sense, if today is last day, we don't have to feel like we owe somebody something,

is like tidying up your room after you decided to stop rent it,

tidying the mind before we leaving earth
Post 22 Jul 2018, 16:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think i just realized something,
we need to help those who are currently helping others,

the nature of a human life, we have different kinds of knowledge, we got limited time, it probably sounds more alarming and full of alert if you started to see aging as some sort of illness,

to join hand with others who are helping others now is the only way to strengthened the helping others base and most likely helping us direct or indirectly,

eg, solve IT related problems in hospital, pharmacy, any kind of places that actually help others, lawyer firms, medical production company, recycled company, etc, basically one that you see, could save others, help others,

because surrounding ourself with people who help others is the only way to go, imo, for us to get help when problems came to us.

this actually insight me a lot, what am i suppose to do on earth, after been living on earth for years, i guess this is 42,

we actually could evolve this earth into a very positive place, a moneyless place where people want to help others, people want to care others,

there are lot of illnesses, people are suffering on earth, but we can do our tiny bit, by realizing that, we actually could change all these,

we could use knowledge to create a better environment for human, animals, plants, in fact, we must,

the idea of profit is a bit backward,

the main human issues,
clothes,
food,
dwelling place,
transportation,
the most important ~ healthy body and healthy mind,

i think i found the 42,
Post 22 Jul 2018, 18:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/6.828/2017/xv6.html

mit operating system engineering course,
Post 23 Jul 2018, 16:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
first time come to kl sentral, the Kuala Lumpur transportation hub, sort of, Smile
my train to northern region is scheduled at 7am later, now is 3 am, Laughing
i got 3 hours and half roughly to do anything i like here, night at the museum, Smile
Post 24 Jul 2018, 19:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i can't believe, the seat is so terrible, how is this even possible after government invested so much monies, the chair seat is too tiny, uncomfortable, the chair couldn't reclines much, worse, absolutely a torture in 4 hours half trip, this shouldn't happened, where is quality control? i suppose i could rest in this 4 hours journey, i guess i expected too much,

the tv repeatedly playing the same movie already for the past 2 hours,

guess i just expected too much,
Post 25 Jul 2018, 01:36
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
i can't believe, the seat is so terrible, how is this even possible after government invested so much monies, the chair seat is too tiny, uncomfortable, the chair couldn't reclines much, worse, absolutely a torture in 4 hours half trip, this shouldn't happened, where is quality control? i suppose i could rest in this 4 hours journey, i guess i expected too much,

the tv repeatedly playing the same movie already for the past 2 hours,

guess i just expected too much,
Yeah it's called splitting money. Most people don't realize it, when they see "rich" people (or government officials).

For example: How much is 1$ to you? Almost nothing, right?

Ok, if just 1 million people sent me their insignificant 1$, I'd be a millionaire and retired for life. That's a small amount of people, comparatively speaking to the entire population.
Post 25 Jul 2018, 14:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the chair most likely a torture for people who are tall, or heavy weight, and there are weird noises along the route while the train speeding, unlike the shanghai gao tie, they are so silent even at 340km/h, the malaysia version average around 130km/h i guess,
Post 25 Jul 2018, 15:11
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if our intention now, at this moment, could change another person life, change their encounter, it already proves, solidly proven,

we are connected,
everybody is connected,

the next task would be, wisdomly influence everybody,
set our goal, bring out humanity that never be seen before on earth,
a civilization that thrive far more excellent and superb to any civilization inside this huge giant galaxies,

王力宏 Leehom Wang - 我們的歌
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpPDwP0NWnw
Post 25 Jul 2018, 17:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
seriously, we are deeply and urgently needing an alternative operating system, this windows 10 shit should get burn and buried forever in our history,

crowd fund 10 millions for this purpose, microstrip, you wait me, Laughing
Post 26 Jul 2018, 04:58
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
seriously, we are deeply and urgently needing an alternative operating system
There's plenty already, you just don't want to use them for various reasons.
Post 26 Jul 2018, 14:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what you said is true, and there are reasons too why windows still top the os marketshare, there are issues that alternative os havent attack yet,
Post 26 Jul 2018, 18:59

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: