flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
btw, you guys should try this,

- each hand holds a magnet, i use the one inside hard disk,

- try adjust the magnet into repel mode, Wink and set a distant, and feel the magnetic field, (without moving your hands or magnets)

- i tried this yesterday till i sleep,
You should try this:

- arrange the magnets in attract mode;

- place each of the magnets on either side of your private part;

- feel the magnetic field;

- go to bed; and

- see what your private part looks like when you wake up.

Wink
Post 03 Oct 2017, 02:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
last time i did this, i lost one of my balls, Wink
Post 03 Oct 2017, 15:51
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
dont know how you guys think,
but i prefer girls or women with pretty voice instead of pretty figure,
Post 03 Oct 2017, 16:52
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i prefer girls or women with pretty voice instead of pretty figure,
i prefer girls that are "quiet and gentle", not "hot and sexy",

Wink
Post 04 Oct 2017, 01:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
quiet and gentle, yeah, good luck if you could find one in Hong Kong,

they are quite rare,
Post 04 Oct 2017, 06:06
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
they are quite rare,
I know. Sad

Wink
Post 04 Oct 2017, 07:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
am still in the mood, trying to figure out what it is about the all occult and religion symbols,

how and why such ideas were consieved,

it could probably be, we are too dumb to figure those meanings?

but symbols ain't like stuffs that having feedbacks, they just remained there regardless of our interpretation,

i guess there are two modes at least, when we start drawing something,
1, zero idea, just draw according to the movement of our hand,
2. conscious drawing, matured thoughts that already inside the mind,

i assume those symbols are in the second category, it could be the third one, a recalled from dream or etc experiences,

but why such puzzle?

for sure if you want to trigger people mind and their judgement, imagination, etc, such puzzles would definitely work,

let say you draw 2 circles side by side, like a mirroring, replace the circle to head or etc familiar objects,

our imagination could run really wild on this, but what is the point?

it could be
- mirror is unseenable, we only see reflection,
- everything reflect
- they could look similar but they are different in subtle way,
- but why you need to have another circle of you already got one circle?
- why even a circle or line at first?

then you could fill in with why conscious, you, we, i exists at first? Wink

for sure, once you knew something deep, you rarely could reverse,

the mind keeps on processing with our own imagination, now it shifts to the idea is our ancestors able to imagine like us now?

is our ancestors from monkey, apes, or whatever tiny microorganisms?

if we trace back grandpa to grandpa and upwards, eventually, one male, one female,

our different kinds features might support there are more than one complete pair at the time, a Chinese pair, Europe pair, African pair, Arab pair, Indian pair, or etc,

or they would find the original pair before ancient scientist break them up into different tribes, idk, maybe, after all, these are experiments,
Post 04 Oct 2017, 12:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
5th October 2017

- assume we all in a dark room, we see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing, basically, total emptiness,

- before you could rest your mind or start your mind loop, you got a signal, some sort of input,

- all that about me, is about belief values that i am holding, (memory is secondary), the processing method of incoming input is what most important (i guess)

- values derived from the initial judgement, conclusion, then eventually become our assumption towards incoming input and our supposed reactions, basically, our identity,

- i guess, those who get lots of dreams, like myself, are chosen by our lab administrator, as an interesting candidate who hold interesting values,

- so they run tests, experiments on us in their overtime, or probably this is part of machine learning algorithm to migrate our values into them, Wink

- or to figure out why and how we hold such values, Wink

- mov reg1, reg2 is only interesting when it automatically cause reg2 to become 0 or random number after mov, Idea

-

- so we see things change, there are transformation, changes keep proceed with changes,

- but i question why things dont stay static? then this lead to the idea, are there specific goals and objectives on-going? otherwise you dont need changes,

- and why some changes seem to stop or becoming slow, or becoming fast after certain threshold?

-

- back into our dark room or space a moment ago,

- we get something input and now our processors would try to assign our guess, and this actually revel the fact that we cant stop processing, Shocked

- i dont kid you, we might be the processors stacked inside somewhere, processing signals,

- under such assumption, we could probably dis-regard our physical body, age, and etc and just focus on, honorable values, because it makes not much point to remain conscious if the higher level dont appreciate honorable values,

- eg, raping kids, instigate chaos, killing people, brutal genocide, bully objects into obedience, basically all the f. shit values,

- if these are what our higher level admins hold, probably we shouldnt continue to exists conscious,

- i think, my core i5 processor will definitely feels sad if i use this processors to kill people in game, or to steal other people monies, or spreading lies online, my wifi chip processor will feel sad too,

- we could bully and mistreat everything basically, by calling it, this is just a game, a f. game, a joke, etc f. jokes, prank or whatever word that lightened its effects and its seriousness,

- without honorable values, there is no point to exists after here, regardless of whatever infinite n level this game could goes,

- burning people in hell fire? curse and intimidate with great flood, turn the land upside down, or etc,

- and people call this executor with attribute of great wisdom, great compassion, are they f. nuts?

-

- question, how to rise from an i5 processor and beat the user?
Post 04 Oct 2017, 22:02
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- but i question why things dont stay static?
Time never stands still for matter, a wise forum member says.

Refer to:

Wave–particle duality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave%E2%80%93particle_duality

Zero-point energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

Wink
Post 05 Oct 2017, 01:34
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- under such assumption, we could probably dis-regard our physical body, age, and etc and just focus on, honorable values, because it makes not much point to remain conscious if the higher level dont appreciate honorable values,
People who don't appreciate life do not deserve life, a fictional character says.

Wink
Post 05 Oct 2017, 01:39
YONG

YONG
Physicists find we’re not living in a computer simulation
https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/physicists-find-we-re-not-living-in-a-computer-simulation

Quote:
They discovered that the complexity of the simulation increased exponentially with the number of particles being simulated.

If the complexity grew linearly with the number of particles being simulated, then doubling the number of partices would mean doubling the computing power required. If, however, the complexity grows on an exponential scale – where the amount of computing power has to double every time a single particle is added – then the task quickly becomes impossible.

The researchers calculated that just storing information about a couple of hundred electrons would require a computer memory that would physically require more atoms than exist in the universe.
Face reality!

Wink
Post 05 Oct 2017, 05:37
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Yeah, I saw that report. They seem to assume there is only one-true-way to run a simulation, and not allow for any other as yet unknown methods.
Post 05 Oct 2017, 07:11
Furs

Furs
Of course, an advanced alien (or robot? since he referenced the Matrix in the report) civilization is clearly too dumb to use any sort of optimizations or such tricks we use all the time as mere humans. That's clearly a trait only the "primitive" humans possess and are able to design and conceive. Not to mention it assumes the outside world is this exact Universe in terms of laws and everything, instead of this simulation (Universe) being a subset/simplification of it to begin with. (like our own simulations are)

Well, flying is impossible too, said one man a couple hundred years ago.

Oh, here's another short-sighted gem from it:
Quote:
The researchers calculated that just storing information about a couple of hundred electrons would require a computer memory that would physically require more atoms than exist in the universe.
Because of course, it has to be stored and can't be calculated on-demand only when needed (assuming we are in the Matrix). We've been doing Occlusion Culling for ages in our own "virtual worlds" but I guess such a concept along with Procedural data is much too advanced for a supposedly advanced alien civilization, yep.

Why do I get the feeling all these "physicists" have absolutely zero clue about computer programming or computers in general?

I bet if you were to ask them about a sorting algorithm in the Universe the only one they'd come up with is Bubble Sort and say all others are impossible. Wink
Post 05 Oct 2017, 12:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think if we are inside the matrix, then some part of communication would exists between the i here, and the i there,

Quote:
Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the others, even when the particles are separated by a large distance

separated by large distance, but connected,

i wish i woke up after i bye here,

wow, what a shit, then somebody came and offer me, you want to take back all your previous memory? because you backup them all here before you entered this earth vr game,

this would be a great question to me,

like i said about the wallet in my dream memory issue, i dont f. trust memory, all could be faked to make the story works, if it could backups, it means, to edit, add, replace, delete, all is possible,

what kind of memory we have, and we want?

but processor only hold small amount of cache, Laughing all those we called from io and copy to memory then processor proceeds from there,

the person who create this computer architecture is absolutely brilliant,
Post 05 Oct 2017, 13:27
Furs

Furs
@sleepsleep: "physical" space (what we perceive in this simulation, we assume it's true for now) has no relationship with "actual" space or distance in the machine that simulates this Universe.

"Large distance" is just two different coordinates, two different numbers, both numbers can be in the same cache line on the supercomputer, so I don't see how entanglement is weird at all if we're in a simulation. Just because physical distance is large to us, the entities inside the simulation, doesn't mean that the distance even exists in the simulator. Same thing with particles.

Hypothesis: Entanglement is an optimization in the simulation. Many calculations dealing with complex numbers often have some redundancy since you're really only interested in one part (typically the real part). For example, the Discrete Fourier Transform. Also, SIMD and other parallel processing often process stuff in chunks.

The particles may be "very far apart" in terms of coordinates (and in our physical space), but they could be adjacent in the simulator's cache such that all calculations done on one particle are also done (via SIMD) to the other at the same time. Hence "entanglement". They're adjacent in the simulator (host) computer's cache when processed or calculated.
Post 05 Oct 2017, 13:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
@Furs,
their relationship might probably be, borrowed concept, in the sense that, they design that space concept of their world into this simulation,

they probably live in 3d too, idk,

personally, i think entanglement convince me of (assume if i really know what is entanglement) the existence of "dimension/s" which yet known to us,

maybe someone could code this,

assume x number kinds of instructions,
processor will randomly choose instructions and process them,
question is, what kind of basic "intelligent" and goals we must to give this processor, so that it could reach the state of knowing what instructions to process and how to process them, and try to reach objectives,
Post 06 Oct 2017, 17:14
Furs

Furs
Of course they likely designed the simulation with the concept of space from their world. But that doesn't mean that this isn't just a simplification of it. Our actual (human-made) simulations also are designed around our concept of space and time, and yet they are simplifications under-the-hood compared to the "real world". Or are the authors saying simulations are impossible even in our own world which is clearly not the case? So yeah, likely they also live in "3D" with time if that is the case. Wink

I don't know what you mean with dimensions, are you saying there's a hidden dimension that makes those particles actually close together? (like, to imagine this, think of a 2D Universe and bend a sheet of paper so that it comes into contact with itself)

It seems unlikely to me since particles are entangled independently regardless of their position. It's not like a "part" of the Universe is always entangled with another "part" of the Universe. It's not a spatial thing I think.
Post 07 Oct 2017, 11:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ya, most likely we simplified compare to what actually under our understanding about the "real",

dimension
1. a measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height.
2. an aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing.

space
1. a continuous area or expanse that is free, available, or unoccupied.
2. the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move.

i dont understand exactly what those term means,

my belief is like this,

for a something to change its position, it needs to travel, i would consider all paths which is possible to travel as space,

which also mean, if space doesnt exists then moving / changes is not available,

but is space subset of dimension or dimension a subset of space? which one is greater?

i think i would just term dimension as a "all paths" just like space, except it isnt space, it is unknown space,

so entanglement could transmit signals in this dimension in a way, one change, another will change too, regardless of their location in our space,

i dont think i could grab your spatial idea because, google gives me
spatial : relating to space
relating to, occupying, or having the character of space

thinking about space, which is mind boggling, to even imagine what is their border, and what before space that they keep on expanding,

i think i saw an illustration before,

it was an aquarium, so, a bubble inside a tank is a space, and those water are unknown term, dimension equal to unknown space which allow connection in space, (maybe)
Post 07 Oct 2017, 16:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 08 Oct 2017, 10:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so we got soldiers, we are trained to use guns, to aim, we got tankers, which capable to blow anything that blocking them, we got fighter jets, fire and dropping all kinds of explosives,

trained to kill?

peace needs capability to maintain peace, through having the ability to kill? idk
Post 10 Oct 2017, 12:16

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: