flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Furs

Furs
The way cults and other indoctrination crap (sometimes even made "legal" in the name of "culture"!! stupid) work is because they restrict access to information for young children, when they're forming their brain.

I'm not saying don't teach them if they're curious about it or anyway, but tell them the truth that it's just a culture/cult or whatever and that there are others out there (or even none at all) even if they don't make the choice themselves (because I know this is an argument people use against kids). As long as they are aware of those, their brain won't form in a brainwash manner.

Think of cults or cultures and such indoctrination like standards in computer science. Everyone thinks they have a better standard, which makes theirs worthy of "passing down" to children, while others are "bad". See: https://xkcd.com/927/ (except they don't get developed, they just get passed down). But "locking down" to one "proprietary" standard is less worse than actual indoctrination since it doesn't actually brainwash people into using it.

Of course, people will always find excuses to brainwash their kids for the "love" of the "country", "culture", "cult", "religion", etc. They think it's their "freedom" to do so, because clearly, the child is an object and shouldn't be let to choose for himself. Confused (if he did, there's a chance he won't choose to "love" what you hold precious, omg, the tragedy! unacceptable, how could someone NOT choose to love those "values"?!? the HERESY!)
Post 29 Sep 2017, 19:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
I just woke up,
I dream of something very important,
but somehow I forgot them totally now,
I could only remember something important was passed to me,

it was something very enlightening,
Post 29 Sep 2017, 22:14
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
people rarely regards patience as gold, or something worthy,
so people is kinda poor beggars literally in that sense,

i still can't recover the important message, too bad,
Post 29 Sep 2017, 22:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i still can't recover the important message, too bad,
How many times have I told you to install a M.2 SSD into your brain? How come you never listen to my advice?

Wink
Post 30 Sep 2017, 04:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i remembered you told me a few times already, but too bad, such transhumanism feature only available to top 0.1% only which clearly out of my reach, Wink
Post 30 Sep 2017, 09:24
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
such transhumanism feature only available to top 0.1% only which clearly out of my reach, Wink
You can afford "Xiaomi A1" but not a M.2 SSD. Are you kidding me?

Rolling Eyes
Post 30 Sep 2017, 12:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so, i saw a cat, it digged a hole,
then it proceed to output it's wastes there,

after it finished performing this action, it buried the hole with the sand it digged earlier,

so, why such behavior?
why is it normal for a cat to perform such behavior?
Post 30 Sep 2017, 12:12
YONG

YONG
so, i saw sleepsleep, he sat on a toilet,
then he proceeded to output his waste there,

after finishing his business, he flushed the toilet with sea water he had collected earlier,

so, what was the rationale behind his behavior?
is it normal for him to have such behavior? why?
Post 30 Sep 2017, 12:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
such transhumanism feature only available to top 0.1% only which clearly out of my reach, Wink
You can afford "Xiaomi A1" but not a M.2 SSD. Are you kidding me?

Rolling Eyes

you knew i bought the xiaomi under zero interest package which is hong kong dollar 171 per month, Wink or RM 92 something every month for a whole f. year, Laughing

in another side of development,
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/elon-musk-plans-to-bring-you-from-london-to-new-york-in-30-minutes-36181984.html

Quote:
Elon Musk, founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and lead designer of SpaceX, and also CEO and co-founder of Tesla, reacts as a screen displays a depiction of a human colony on the planet Mars during a presentation at the International Astronautical Congress (IAC) in Adelaide, Australia

Quote:
"BFR will take you anywhere on Earth in less than 60 mins," Mr Musk wrote on Twitter. The video added that "most long-distance trips" would take less than 30 minutes.

hopefully one day traveling using rocket will come to a price that most of us could afford, and finally able to view earth, space, before we gone away forever,
Post 30 Sep 2017, 12:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
1st October 217

- i think we somehow really forgotten,

- we are the king , queen, ruler, god, controller, of our own physical and spiritual existence,

- there are billions and trillions of tiny stuffs that under us,

- but we long dump our role, our god role,

- consider our preferences, why we like or dislike these, why we keep on repeating actions, why we dont seek other routes, etc

- we no longer have control,

- we become our own slave,

- #iamcontroller , hopefully every conscious proceed to become our own god, Wink
Post 30 Sep 2017, 20:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
still trying to recollect yesterday dream, the important dream,

- golden key, (male)

- lock, (female)
Post 30 Sep 2017, 21:39
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- #iamcontroller , hopefully every conscious proceed to become our own god, Wink
I just want to be the sole time controller!

Wink
Post 01 Oct 2017, 05:59
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- golden key, (male)

- lock, (female)
Wow, your key is really special; it is made of gold!

You know, my key is quite ordinary; it is made of flesh and blood.

Wink
Post 01 Oct 2017, 06:03
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
hopefully one day traveling using rocket will come to a price that most of us could afford, and finally able to view earth, space, before we gone away forever,
But that would be a waste of money and a scam, since the Earth is flat and all, it will be a "virtual reality" kind of thing, not real at all, just a hoax. Right? Wink

Also, who's going to govern people on Mars? What country's laws will they follow exactly? This works in ISS because there's only a handful, but he wants "1 million", that's a LOT of people to trust. Not going to work. It would be impossible to enforce from Earth so they'd need their own, and I bet every country will want to have its influence over there. Confused

Would be hilarious to go to war because of it, since Musk hates it so much. Smile
Post 01 Oct 2017, 14:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
- golden key, (male)

- lock, (female)
Wow, your key is really special; it is made of gold!

You know, my key is quite ordinary; it is made of flesh and blood.

Wink

nah, the key and lock i saw in dream were in gold color, i assume that golden key symbolizes male genital, like the lingam (लिंगम्),

btw, i still cant recall that dream, Crying or Very sad

Furs wrote:
Also, who's going to govern people on Mars? What country's laws will they follow exactly?

less laws, and more humanity, it would be really sad to see people migrate violence from earth to mars, and human still behave like hooligan in another 100 years,

not much country could influence mars because, only those who have the capabilities to send people there, can talk, Wink
Post 01 Oct 2017, 21:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- why the agenda turns everybody into consumers? why they dont ask you to grow your own food?

- assume monies is your power, the resource to cause changes, why agenda keep on telling / persuade you how to use that power?

- why is it important for the agenda to fixated your mind into something? to get your attentions and focuses?

- assume earth is not what we were being told, why the secret?

- why all the different colors of earth, different size of a same country, in different earth pictures through out the years?

- why the string that resemble filming in studio in iss astronauts live stream?

- why all the secrecy?
Post 01 Oct 2017, 21:44
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
less laws, and more humanity
"More humanity" means more murderers, thieves, scammers, etc. Because that's humanity, at least the unregulated one (anarchy). Not something I'd advocate. It is undeniable they'll have to make up or use some law, the question is, which one? And will other countries even be happy about it? What if there's a civil war on Mars?

It takes one selfish guy to ruin it for everyone else. Others will start to justify this behavior as trying to survive in such a cruel world filled with that kind of people. There's nothing to regulate them and tell them otherwise. The more people there are, like say, a million as Musk wants, the much higher chances chaos will ensue without a regulative body.

Remember that governments are corrupt. Laws are corrupt. But they're corrupt because they're made and governed by humans. Humans which would be corrupt regardless of them existing or not. And if it's this bad with laws where they at least have to be careful around to not arise too many suspicions, imagine how bad the corruption would be without them.

(just watch any post-apocalyptic scenario movie or whatever where there is no one around to enforce any laws)

sleepsleep wrote:
it would be really sad to see people migrate violence from earth to mars, and human still behave like hooligan in another 100 years,
Oh, we will, unless we change our brains (cybernetic augmentations or AIs or whatever) or whatever.

Also, I thought he wants to send people to Mars in a few decades not 100 years?

sleepsleep wrote:
not much country could influence mars because, only those who have the capabilities to send people there, can talk, Wink
I didn't say anything about "many" countries influencing it. Cause frankly, who cares about 99% of countries? It's only the few superpowers that matter, and incidentally, they can all send people to space. They're also the only ones that matter in a World War scenario.

Imagine China versus something like the US, with vastly different political systems. They'd both obviously want to extend it to Mars. Think what will happen.
Post 01 Oct 2017, 23:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The Most Important Video You'll Ever See! (No University Will Teach You These Lessons!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyUb1LjsD5s

find my own why, Smile
Post 01 Oct 2017, 23:25
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
btw, i still cant recall that dream, Crying or Very sad
Install a M.2 SSD immediately. You can pay for the surgical procedure by installment. Yeah, the zero interest package is available!

Wink
Post 02 Oct 2017, 02:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just kinda ponder here,

is it possible to purchase everything through monies, power and etc elites' privileges?

drum rolls ......

the answer is f. YES

basically, elites could take anything they desired from you, they could offer you great monies to buy your business, or they could do it the nasty way to force you sell or foreclose your businesses,

drum rolls .... again

who are those elites? they are the 1% who control 99% resources,

ever wonder why they want to control? Laughing

because they cant invent, they cant create, they just cant,
they only know how to bully others people stuffs into their control and ruined them all, ruined those users,

they only know how to put 2 cocks together, or a dog with a cat, or a cat with a mouse, and see them fighting, or run for life,

drum rolls .....

they are insane,

drum rolls ,,,,,,,

but we are more insane, because we are slaving ourselves to their desire, Laughing lmfao,

did i mention our gold price is determined by f. stupid paper gold? and gold derivatives? bet on a bet, bet on a bet of another bet, another bet on a bet of another bet which is a bet on another f. bet,

lmfao, Laughing

would against 1% ends you up inside 1%?

would world malfunction without pyramid structure?

why nobody build a giant sphere? or another shapes? maybe pyramid is the easiest? Laughing

the moon and sun are kinda round sphere,

btw, you guys should try this,

- each hand holds a magnet, i use the one inside hard disk,

- try adjust the magnet into repel mode, Wink and set a distant, and feel the magnetic field, (without moving your hands or magnets)

- i tried this yesterday till i sleep,
Post 03 Oct 2017, 01:34

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: