flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk if that is winning numbers or not, perhaps it is in one of these infinite multi verse universes, Laughing

you might need to add adjust those numbers if you want to win, Wink

perhaps adjust your universe?
Post 27 Sep 2017, 09:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
idk if that is winning numbers or not,
Don't worry. I am not going to come after you if your prediction turns out to be wrong; I was just kidding.

Wink
Post 27 Sep 2017, 10:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
why people identified them selves by group of name instead of values?

kills others or etc actions just so to expand and influence others on your religious beliefs, crusader, jihadist,

this shit is absolutely wrong at the first place,

we are going to spread love at all cost also sounds like a wrong idea,

we grouped several ideas, objectives into one single name, we included also several negatives and injustice values, suddenly all seems mixed well and people could accept,

how is this is right?
Post 27 Sep 2017, 10:36
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
shit stink,
but we also need to remember, we too are carrying our own shits everywhere we go,
Post 27 Sep 2017, 10:39
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1493
Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
i like your idea about setting logic as foundation of debate and communication,

and i think, the way of presenting the logic is equally important like the logic itself,

truth, humanity, justice, ~ humanity equal all kinds of human only emotions, which is what that actually cause us to remain and to be defined as human,

i disagree with not including emotion in logical debate,
Emotions have no place in a logical debate because then it's no longer a logical debate.

I never said that the *logical* outcome is always the *best* outcome. But if you claim "the most logical course of action is to do X" and explain why, emotions have *no place* in such debate, period!

However, if the most logical course of action is not the best (best being subjective, depending on criteria) then it's OK to resort to emotional biased arguments. You're not having a logical debate anymore though, and that's obviously fine, but you need to acknowledge it instead of being an ignorant.

For example, in the example I gave, you could say "but death penalty is too harsh, since we lack absolute proof, and some people might regret their decision and could be useful to society again, etc". This is an emotional argument, which makes sense: the logical justice (which is to kill the murderer) may not be the BEST course of action, but it is STILL the most logical and fair (and pure definition of JUSTICE).

This does not mean that the logical argument is not logical, because it is. It acknowledges it for being that way, but also acknowledges it's not the best course of action. That's fine.

However, any emotional argument needs much stronger reasons since it's by definition biased. And anyway it doesn't change the fact of what is logical and what isn't. Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
shit stink,
but we also need to remember, we too are carrying our own shits everywhere we go,
That's right: http://healthland.time.com/2011/10/17/study-1-in-6-cell-phones-contaminated-with-fecal-matter/ (was just the first find on Google)


Last edited by Furs on 27 Sep 2017, 10:53; edited 2 times in total
Post 27 Sep 2017, 10:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
this is shit, Laughing
e-coli is f. everywhere
Quote:
The bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli), which grows naturally in the human digestive tract, is a leading cause of urinary tract infections. Medical researchers have long known that E. coli is also a cause of bloodstream infection. ... In men, they include urinary catheterization and incontinence
Post 27 Sep 2017, 10:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
this is shit, Laughing
e-coli is f. everywhere
Quote:
The bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli), which grows naturally in the human digestive tract, is a leading cause of urinary tract infections. Medical researchers have long known that E. coli is also a cause of bloodstream infection. ... In men, they include urinary catheterization and incontinence
In fact, E. coli is the most widely studied prokaryotic model organism. We should be thanking such a species for contributing to our scientific and technological advancement!

Refer to:

Escherichia coli
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escherichia_coli

Wink
Post 27 Sep 2017, 12:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
found something cool,

Humans selectively edit reality before accepting it, a review of decades of social and economic behavior shows
https://qz.com/941817/humans-selectively-edit-reality-before-accepting-it-a-review-of-decades-of-social-and-economic-behavior-shows/
Post 27 Sep 2017, 13:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
women is pretty and sexy, man is handsome and dashing,

as long as you could close one eye and nose,

shit stinks, saliva stinks, fart stinks, there are probably more stuffs that stink too, your dick and pussy might stinks too, well, Laughing

i am proud to be unit number 23, shit carrier on earth, Laughing
Post 27 Sep 2017, 17:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
as long as you could close one eye and nose,
How could we close our noses? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 28 Sep 2017, 01:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
you could block it, and probably most people got blocked nose,
Post 29 Sep 2017, 03:12
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
you could block it, and probably most people got blocked nose,
So the verb "block" has the same meaning as the verb "close". How interesting!

Wink
Post 29 Sep 2017, 03:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17473
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
So the verb "block" has the same meaning as the verb "close".
In some parts of the world, yes. People make up their own meanings for words, this is nothing new. And when the meaning catches on and spread then we need to get a new entry in the dictionaries to reflect the new usage.
Post 29 Sep 2017, 04:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i probably use close since you could close your eye with eye lid or cover it with your hands,

i assume you could use your fingers to shut or block your nose hole, assume blocked nose equal to a close nose hole, i think so, Laughing

please forgive me, since i only got primary school vocabulary,
Post 29 Sep 2017, 04:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
please forgive me, since i only got primary school vocabulary,
No need to ask for forgiveness. It's fun to see how you are expanding the horizon of the English language!

Wink
Post 29 Sep 2017, 04:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
So the verb "block" has the same meaning as the verb "close".
In some parts of the world, yes. People make up their own meanings for words, this is nothing new.
YONG: It's getting hot. revolution, please open the air conditioner.

revolution: Open the air conditioner? Do you mean ... "disassemble it by opening its case"?

YONG: Nope. I mean "switch it on". In some parts of the world, "open" has the same meaning as "switch on".

revolution: What the heck!?

Wink
Post 29 Sep 2017, 04:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17473
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
We need to open our minds to new meanings.
Post 29 Sep 2017, 05:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
We need to open our minds to new meanings.
Yeah, please ask teachers and examiners to do so!

Wink
Post 29 Sep 2017, 05:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
turn on the light, but how is it too make the light horny?
Post 29 Sep 2017, 10:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 9002
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
29th September 2017

- i thought about this,

- if you check on all the available cults, most of them having the terms, what you should do, and what you cant do,

- but shouldnt the idea of what one should and shouldnt do be defined and judged by each consciousness individually?

- brainwashed by cult, they defined those who prevent or block them to do what they supposed and contracted to do as enemies,

- and this become the initial of conflicts,

- isnt it amazing, human could be programmed into such soul-less slave?

- we stop concern, judging and control our own mind and actions, and we invite others to psycho us about what to do, how to think, and etc more,

- de-program only happened when we have ideas that contradict our cults values, and we proceed and retain our own ideas,

- instead of earning monies and more monies in order to survive, why not design a new lifestyle that doesnt require monies?

- most of the ideas we have about something is most likely what others people said about it,

- probably it is easier to follow, than to think of a different route,

- so, living our self up? a new cult, we are free to do anything as long as we dont harm others, we explores new understandings, new knowledge,
Post 29 Sep 2017, 16:13
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.