flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
we.. like what is we? stop weeing. its useless.

what should be done, what is usually done by people.. distance yourself, and where things are applicable to u u say u do this or this too.

there are some who manipulate things by playing roles out, as well as using fear of others to create different situations, so they are not so much able to think their own response or think at all much.. but also they are making and selecting othres to think for their ageda, (many of u think and put things into the pockets of already powerfull, while u are so happily distracted wih the aid of other people about minor things,, such as how Miley Cyrus tworked or what wich is not a big deal.. there have been good movements.. look at the website nudsitwonderland or whatever.. or look at african tribes they are all naked, but they have low technology because living in the middle of fucking desert, plus they are dumber by genes (many of them), or perhaps suppressed u never know, because of all the science is used to manipulate psyche.. by the manipulators, most psychology "experiments" can be discredited as experiments realy.
Post 03 Dec 2013, 06:09
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
been dreaming lots of things today,
i got back pain, so, not really productive today, =(
i guess i got to stop drinking iced water, they are bad for bone i guess,

i dream a lot, argh,, couldn't recall them now,

how weird is this life?
was thinking about the idea of money yesterday,

the another level of human society should be architecture without the present of money.
Post 05 Dec 2013, 12:35
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
back pain,
i guess this is going to be serious,

=(
Post 07 Dec 2013, 12:42
matefkr

matefkr
muscle soreness

this, plus perhaps some vertabral disk weakness. nothing serious, but actualyl it can hurt quite a bit. like no time training at all, me is training legs and butt, me is walking to the stupid building of science (once upon a time), and lo and behold, i walk like a cripple with agonising pain the day after and another day after).
Post 07 Dec 2013, 23:00
matefkr

matefkr
so if it is muscle soreness and this cause lot of twitch or such, the best thing to do is not giving a damn, and dooing the work and feeling the hurt of the backpain.
Post 07 Dec 2013, 23:04
matefkr

matefkr
but too u must rest, when u do no suefull work do lay down. meaning however programming maybe done layed down.
Post 07 Dec 2013, 23:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks matefkr,

i hope i could get better, even driving 3 hours 2 days ago caused some severe uneasiness around by back waist.

anyway,
i think i found the 3 meaningful words.

transparency ----- efficiency ----- systematic

these are the 3 keywords for a new world system.

i guess i need lots of monies to establish the system, the current system will only bring all humanity into doom, just a matter of time.

noway i am strong enough to do it all alone, damn it.

am i idiot or enlightened? idk.

enjoy everything that crosses my thoughts, why i am so trying to implement something, then i saw something, it is about control, manipulation,

what to do, why to do,

if the world doesn't care, why should one care?

waiting, waiting for what?

8:08 AM
can't stop this mind,
Post 08 Dec 2013, 00:13
matefkr

matefkr
Maybe u were driving bending forward.

well. transparency.. i dont know. one can think, there are the maggot bad manipulator seecret groups now. so then transparency of a sort would be one important thing, so they cannot manipulate without being seen thus most of their cover is gone for doing evil. Otherwise imagine something recquiring quazillions of joules of energy but with the correct technology would be able to crack just one person and modify identity in system. so then the enemy if it is an enemy doing so would then reach every information, would not be good at all. also transparency should be used, using transparency also means efficiency is traded for transparency so it is only needed in very much controlled way and in the transition period because it later would be useless only needlessly sacreficing efficiency and leaving possibility for such infiltration. although it is nothing much to think about.

efficiency.. i dont think it is needed so to speak, for several reasons. efficient ideal placement of elements within the hiding environment of various things categorizable, means that the enemy knowing about such possible things, will be able to just forthought what would be an ideal placement fro various objects so would have a high hitratio on key structural elements, thus efficiency maybe actually traded for stuff. because on some level the enem would know places where THEN we are .. or actually whoever, so just use more energy instead of using less to knock out key elements, it is still possible there are multiple efficient placements after all one doesnt know everything beforehand, and depending on what they already got different placements maybe efficient, still some things maybe told beforehand, and still there can be some unexpectable underground variances. well losing 20 percent efficiency for instance (probably expectable menas 0.8 times less efficient only but recquireing at least 200 percent times higher number of attack trials to take out key components, so for war it worth it, but there are different enemies, for instance a timed doomdevice, only killing an ideacarrier group if the efficiency is too low. so u got to have luck.. usually, one efficiency reducer is spreading, spreading is something wich one can say.. likely protects against the timed doomdevice enemy of multiple sorts. as well. unless almost everything gets destroyed.

systematic i dont know what u mean. like implementing actually things wich are worked out in principle. well of course when things are under a good ideas control it is logical. otherwise one would work out simple things. i think.

I am going forward in small steps only with many failures (so far) in creating some farming equipment things then, will have to move on to create constructs (i want it to be closed). im thnking about air filter aither bubbling air thourgh water or using perhaps in conjunction a car air filter found on engines. what i have tryed so far failed unfortunately, more or less at least, but it was doing its job a little bit. i see the next version, unfortunatley i cannot work with calculations, i just design thigns on qualitative manner..). actually i made a version wich was working against itself much more then for itself creating vortex, because the part where compressed air was blown was the cut off round top of a plastic bottle, and because of the curvature, air flowing on sides would collide almost opposite with the other side flowing air upong reaching the front, slowing down the middle flowing air, creating an air spike or something like that, then considerable ammount of air going in the middle i presuome got reflected backwards escaping in fit imperfection around the rotor "blades" and so it was blowing air bacward on the sides while sucking air in the midle and only blowing a little bit of air through the part of bottle wich has the cap screw something.
so, but then how would i dispose of the air wich i dont wanna breath in? put it in liquid dissolved.. well what if gasses doesnt dissolve fine? then i would have to make it react with things but i dont know enough chemistry, store it somewhere in a storage for later processing.. just throw it out. eventually, what i would be needed for sure is obviously food production, as well as biological waste management. so according to this, i may extract chemicals or make plants do so, and as much as i can i recycle biological waste separtely, while keeping an eye on heavy elements concentrations (who knows maybe some heavy element such as airborne chrome or similar gets concentrated during the process as perhaps htere would be no closed envionrment there would be echange with air.

if i create solid bindermaterial just for the chemical waste.. (for instance waste water treatment, to remove metals), then it is a lot of energy, so things were acquired from somewhere.. in a concentration, so i just put things back in, while taking out something i need from it and then what i need would be used separately in the biological recycling system. this way i can avoid accumulation of toxic waste i think (as reasonably as i can, perhaps i would need multiple holes to have different places for disposing off the waste, so energy wasted only once on disposal of waste). then if i happen to burn some things, i would have to be able to analyze the air, to see if i get good quality burn, so no complicated molecules would be present, and no toxic ones so just things wich i know trees can dispose off. trees are good in that they have not only wide but thick canopy and they are quite probably nonsentient, so they can process large volume of air locally. perhaps i would plant trees at least on areas wich i would not maintain for agriculture (because trees are slightly inefficient however as food source, except if there is only in some tree wich i can found and beneficial, thus as light material i would rather use pressed wood at least from fast growing small bush species, or hey or whatever.. or perhaps vegetable oil processed to create plastics [well. it has two ends, one is a lot of H2C thingy the other is some O on oil, for plastics i want preferably two ends capped and one end joined to the next molecule on the other end by the chemical modification added.. wich however gasses should not liberate or have to use long long fibers in fluid, so gasses can liberate during the process.. but this recquires a lot of analyzis and refining of starting materials so i know the gasses liberated in the process, alternatively i may remold some plastics but for what i know, these are flammable and sticky to some degree, and release more or less toxic fumes if they burn due to an accident for example.. thus amplifying damage perhaps, while wood is also flammable but it is not sticky while burning).

U are not necesserily alone, but perhaps too diluted are many people. well have to check perhaps something to be done wich can have a local positive effect. I am going towards making a farm sorta thing and food processing fascility of sort, because i cannot realy find good quality food not recquiring meat. also i want to make it in efficient way. so some animals are spared from Human consumption. Veterinary services are horrible here, two of my cats died avoidably, and one vanished (for all i know). If i have a farm and some buildings estabilished i can hire some veterinarians who consider their job more seriously. in the same time, some animals maybe trained and they may as well consume the engineered food, however recently i have learned that theobromine present in chocolete apparently desireably by cats does not have a positive effect on their health and can eventualyl kill such animals so i have not given them such.

If u live in malaysia or polinesia, then likely those underground living compartments are also more desireable because these can protect against tsunamies (at least a few of them as shelter, as storms or tsunamies are easy to predict). although loose soil is to be considered of course.
Post 08 Dec 2013, 04:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
10:10 PM
feeling so tired,
hopefully i could catch some nice dreams in 5 4 3 2 1 ....

btw, matefkr,
why you sound like there is some sort of big huge disaster in near future?
i know everybody will fight for clean water and food soon, idk when, but based on how human shits on this planet earth, it should be very soon.
Post 08 Dec 2013, 14:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
2:29 PM 15/12/2013

something in my mind,
what if human stop having desire to do anything, is like breathing and trying to figure out what to do, and what to stop doing,

the day when everything seems so common that you find no beauty out of them, everything seems so ugly, and only new ideas looks pretty.
Post 15 Dec 2013, 06:40
matefkr

matefkr
[quote="sleepsleep"]10:10 PM
feeling so tired,
hopefully i could catch some nice dreams in 5 4 3 2 1 ....

btw, matefkr,
why you sound like there is some sort of big huge disaster in near future?
i know everybody will fight for clean water and food soon, idk when, but based on how human shits on this planet earth, it should be very soon.[/quote]

: Đ out of all the apocalyptic scenarios u pick one of those less likely. this would mean a gross corruption of thought extreme elitism with profound lazyness.

i dont sound like near apocalypse, u only imagine it. but im telling you, deep deep homes to be dug is very very needed at least 21 metesrs deep, preferably in loose soil (that is to speak, the hardest of wicht is still easy to dig even by hand).
Post 17 Dec 2013, 07:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i found something yesterday night.

idk how people would call it, but it seems we could feel the swirling atom on / in our body,

the idea here i suppose, guess, is to make the whole body atoms swirl in one direction in sync,

i experienced the swirling moments, on palms, forehead, some part of body, it is like atoms sync group method, then expand them,

will try to work on this every moment whenever i got chance and want to consciously observe the conscious.
Post 17 Dec 2013, 16:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
idk what people are calculating using their CPU or GPU or etc, it seems people are so busy and they got lots of calculation tasks, lots of parameters,,

is like calculating how each atom works, then they move on to calculate tiny quarks, photons, trying to establish a formula on how things work, trying to solidify the idea everything can be calculated and precisely determine how things gonna work base on some sort of formula,

is like A to B equal to 1 factor param, then we get greedy, aim precision, then A to B equal to 1 trillion param.

idk if the idea of desire, conscious could be establish through formula, if we reach the technology level of simulating atom, and more tiny tiny particles, maybe it is possible, who knows,

this was supposed to post under bitcoin, but i guess i derail further away from thread, so i post it here.
Post 17 Dec 2013, 22:38
matefkr

matefkr
well. business is based on demand.
if u chose to give services or sell new things/hardware devices for business u have to extend the profile. because things doesnt necesserily go wrong, plus obviously things doensnt necesserily need to be bought a new version of (in case same powerconsumption, it might not worth to give out more money, if more efficient, it still doesnt worth it to give more money because less efficient, more heat, very good during winter months, need no extra heating and its only like what 400 watts at most, while other heaters are like 1500-2500 watts).
u may offer upgrades, or consumables. obviously people may not be starving, as new babies are born, then u got that the family can pay for food, can see that they can buy things in stores or so. U may open clothing shop or extras shop (if people have money for extras). If people have no money, for they are not payed enough or whatever, then obvious, businesses have a hard time to start, then u cannot use this framework, but u can still ask people perhaps to build better farming, in many places i can imagine they can eat, but they cannot eat well (not malnourished, yet they dont eat well).
Post 18 Dec 2013, 07:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a sleep around 10 minutes, then got a dream,
was running in a grass field, like a running contest, in 2nd place, don't know who is running in front of me,

the grass is so pretty, green fresh, like after rain, then the sky is very white, light blue, nice scene,
Post 20 Dec 2013, 20:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
fasm coded OS for virtualbox/vmware/xen,

let say,
a same virtual OS platform that never intended to run in real hardware at first but only inside virtualbox/vmware/xen/qemu, it could be based on DOS, LINUX, BSD, or etc lite OS,

everything coded using fasm,

386bsd rewrite in asm language... wow.
Post 24 Dec 2013, 12:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
never stop asking myself,
if i gonna die tomorrow, what am i suppose to do right now?

do i have anything not yet done?
do i have any goals not yet achieve?

it seems a lot, and it seems that i am one of the idiot on earth,

does having everything will make a change in my tomorrow?
why am i hesitate proceed as if i got everything?
does having everything is crucial to my next move? after all i gonna die someday,

what is holding for a change? for a freedom life that having no fear? idk.
Post 25 Dec 2013, 17:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if,
awakening is to realize our own-self is idiot, in most of the ways, eg, inefficient, indecisive, etc,
is to find ways to improve, or to stay exact same as to observe and plan,

yesterday i got another weird crossing event between aware conscious and sleep, a girl named wendy, that is all i could say, she seems like a spirit inside my house,

all these experiences are necessary for me to dwell into another world,

i am trying to observe carefully the subtle inner me, the thing i do, the thing i think, ponder, focus, etc,

would there ever a complete or ending? idk,
is like the feeling, you are everything, then what is next?
and why the idea what is next arise?

then the idea why should you care?
so you stuck in so what,

then?

is like a loop,

maybe it is like making the processing really slow, 0.0000000000 H to really experience the every incoming electrical charge,

why question, why answer,
ah, this puzzle is so addicting,
Post 26 Dec 2013, 20:45
matefkr

matefkr
im not sure.

but it is sure there is at least one group of shitstirers with some control over contemproary technology equipments of sorts. perhaps they only manipulate on the basis of psychological shame complexes.
Post 26 Dec 2013, 22:22
matefkr

matefkr
ACTUALLY. when u spend time for thinking about these things instead of your shop for example, then u withdraw thinking capacities from this purpose.
Post 26 Dec 2013, 22:23

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: