flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ProphetOfDoom

ProphetOfDoom
I'm vaguely interested in using BSD, I think the user friendly BSD is called TrueOS now. But I'm scared of screwing up my Ubuntu install. BSD has the edgy "no-one has ever heard of it" thing that Linux used to have, haha.
Post 18 Sep 2017, 16:38
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrueOS

you could always test them in virtualbox,

i got some different ideas about how an os should works, but that is another different story, i save it for other day, Wink

19th September 2017
- early tuesday morning,

- somehow dream, but i forgot already what the content,

- i woke up and realize, if you got an exercise book, with lots of choose a or b or c or d questions,

- and you mistakenly chose a wrong answer, does this mean you are terrible, lousy, or inferior or etc negative "term"

- now this book is exactly like our own life, our own exercise book, most of the time, yes, almost all the time, people judge us for one mistake we made in our life,

- the essence is, we could choose a wrong changes in our life, but we must find ways to correct those wrong changes upon realizing that, those are wrong changes,

- raping, having sex with a child or kids, tricking them into offer their body to you, is wrong in every decade, from bc to now,

- killing another person, doing injustice, harm others is wrong in every decade too, from bc to now,

- find ways to better ourselves,

- if you look at some negative actions people did, they will use the term in the name of etc etc god to strengthen their belief that such negative and harmful actions is indeed allowable, permissible, commanded by their etc god,

- just take a look at how the religious systems turn a man / girl into beasts and monsters,

- this is totally stupid, silly and almost idiotic, for human,

- a good character / human / value is always good and remain good without the interference or invention of a religion system or packaging system,

- i mean, you find good values, positive values, you practice those values, thats it,

- religion is a combination, a package of good values + bad values + personal desires + whole lot almost near shits freaking stuffs, etc, (and they f. sell this in one package, wtf with such package)? you can't f. mix stuffs like this, (maybe they borrow the whatever recipe idea, cooking some chicken fried rice)

- we could make wrong changes, we admit our wrong changes, and we strive to correct those changes to a better changes
Post 18 Sep 2017, 21:24
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ps:

one don't become good by joining a religious group ~ one only become good by practicing a single good, positive behaviour, thoughts, value, one at a time
Post 18 Sep 2017, 21:30
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i woke up and realize, if you got an exercise book, with lots of choose a or b or c or d questions,

- and you mistakenly chose a wrong answer, does this mean you are terrible, lousy, or inferior or etc negative "term"
It depends. "Yes" if marks get deducted for wrong answers; "no" otherwise.

BTW, those are called "multiple choice" questions.

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 02:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- the essence is, we could choose a wrong changes in our life, but we must find ways to correct those wrong changes upon realizing that, those are wrong changes,
Most people never get a second chance to "correct" those "wrong" choices.

If I were given a second chance, I would pick "pure science" instead of "computer science" for my tertiary studies. And then I would probably pick a research-oriented career path. Ultimately, I might win a Nobel prize for my work.

Reality check. Now, I am seeking ways to earn digital coins. How pathetic! Crying or Very sad

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 02:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- we could make wrong changes, we admit our wrong changes
Just look at one of the mods. Would he/she be willing to admit his/her mistakes?

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 02:14
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
one only become good by practicing a single good, positive behaviour, thoughts, value, one at a time
Sharing is caring. (Yeah, it is a line from "The Circle (2017)".) One of the forum members should start by sharing his Bitcoins with the others!

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 02:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i have no doubt you got equal opportunity to obtain a nobel prize in computer science, not really sure what is pure science, or what is computer science, but i guess they are not so important, as the objective is to obtain nobel prize, Wink

you are still young and as long as we are still alive, we got opportunities to change, reflect, and hope for better changes in coming changes,

for sure, large sum amount of monies is really useful, if we already know what we want to do with that monies, eg like 10 millions, Wink

the whole system already devolve into buying, purchasing and buy more, in fact of human identify what they really need and fulfill only those needs,

we keep on buying stuffs that sooner or latter we throw them all away,
Post 19 Sep 2017, 11:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i somehow read this ridiculous news,

Florida Power and Light lobbyists made it illegal to use solar during outages
https://boingboing.net/2017/09/18/rep-ray-rodrigues.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-18/florida-you-cant-use-your-own-solar-panels-crisis

this is almost insane,
Post 19 Sep 2017, 11:56
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
The power of the corporate money is strong.
Post 19 Sep 2017, 12:01
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
you are still young
Mentally speaking, I am still young; physically speaking, I am not.

I wish I were the sole time controller!

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 12:27
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Yeah. A forum member is going to throw away his old smartphone once "xiaomi a1" arrives at his doorsteps in a week or so. Guess who?

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 12:31
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i somehow read this ridiculous news,

Florida Power and Light lobbyists made it illegal to use solar during outages
https://boingboing.net/2017/09/18/rep-ray-rodrigues.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-18/florida-you-cant-use-your-own-solar-panels-crisis

this is almost insane,
Why is it insane? That's how the U.S. political system works.

The same applies to gun control:

Why more than 100 gun control proposals in Congress since 2011 have failed
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-many-gun-control-proposals-have-been-offered-since-2011/

Wink
Post 19 Sep 2017, 12:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Yeah. A forum member is going to throw away his old smartphone once "xiaomi a1" arrives at his doorsteps in a week or so. Guess who?

Wink

well, absolutely no, someone already eyeing my phone, Wink

btw, my xiaomi a1 already arrived, but i wasn't at home today, hopefully tomorrow morning i could collect it at the delivery center, Smile

they will probably prevent usage of oxygen except for breathing, Laughing idk how america works, havent have chance to visit that far,

btw, since we could circle the earth in 24 hours, earth is not so big i guess, Laughing

gun control, gun is really fast, once you trigger it,it kills instantly, no regret, bang, no more reverse,
Post 19 Sep 2017, 13:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
21st September 2017

- this entry is regarding the damn stupid moment i spent with hp multi-function fax machine, MFP M130fn to be specifically,

- idk why the hell people still use fax, it doesnt makes sense to me, but people still use it for god / satan sake/s

- they are using the slow copper phone line to transmit those fax page(s) but, they are equipped with 10mbps internet connection,

- idk why cant they just design a fax machine that actually send faxes through internet, so the old guys dont have to learn anything new, put the f. number and send, fax over internet, over lte, over 4g or whatever medium,

- then the other end of fax machine print out the shits, Laughing

- it was a new machine and it doesnt play nice with my customer environment, damn it hp, Laughing

- wasting some hours there, learn something, you set the transmission rate to the lowest, hopefully the issue cannot receive a complete fax will resolve, hopefully,

- i was surfing for the ways to copy sms messages from old android to new android, and it seems, there is no f. official way provided by android to perform such basic function,

- this is quite amazing, i just looking through some java codes that call android api, maybe i could write that simple transparent app to perform such basic function, copy the whole messages into csv into one file, let user copy into desktop or whatever place,

- i dont actually like the idea media stuffs inside my phone, i prefer them all to be in place that i preferred, eg a machine, a secured server, or a place that i have confident, Laughing

- smartphone suppose to be a terminal, because one could lost this thing pretty easy, stolen, flood, fire, etc shits that nobody will believe,

- tomorrow is 22th, so, well come d day,
Post 21 Sep 2017, 12:15
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- tomorrow is 22th, so, well come d day,
Tomorrow is 22nd, I guess.

Besides, shouldn't 23rd be the D-day?

Anyway.

Wink
Post 21 Sep 2017, 12:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
you need 22 to happened before 23, and 24, so welcome tomorrow, we try spot any tiny sparks that could develop into big changes,
Post 21 Sep 2017, 12:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why we dont have patience to explain or describe ideas to people whom we assume having the difficulties to understand those ideas?

probably a situation like this,

a kid ask you about multiply and division, before you explain to him what is multiply, you ask him about addition and subtraction and he failed to understand those concepts,

by that time, you probably lost the patience to explain multiply but he keeps on asking you about multiply, Wink

i think this situation is very interesting,

because it shows that we dont actually want to let people understand,

but we demand people to understand according to our output which we believe is the best form of understanding transmission through our perceived communication methods and content,

instead of finding ways to transmit understanding, we deny their "probably ~ rights" to understand as how we understand, and force them to find their own ways, we ignore and deny their request to made them understand,

it probably ends up with i dont f. care if you understand or not, just do as i said, Laughing

no more f. questions, just do as i said, Wink

this is interesting, because this is the reason for all kinds of conflicts,

our ego placed us above others, but the funny part is we might need to beg a insect or animal to bring us the key when we are chained inside a souless underground chamber, Laughing

we always wanted to talk about our own achievement, i this, and i that, (yah, sounds like me) Laughing

to talk about our experiences, like my dream,

these are not much different like fb wall status, except, it is not fb, Laughing

do we need to communicate?
who the greatest person who stop communicate / talking for 10 years or more?
or one gone insane if choose to stop communicate? idk
Post 21 Sep 2017, 15:05
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
our ego placed us above others,
In fact, capitalism is based on ego. If you want to get ahead of the others, be visionary / pioneering / proactive / risk-taking / diligent. If there are no competitions, the society will become stagnant.

Wink
Post 22 Sep 2017, 02:38
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
do we need to communicate?
Even the cells within your body need to communicate with each other. Unless you live on an island alone, you will always need to interact with other people, directly or indirectly.

Wink
Post 22 Sep 2017, 02:44

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: