flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
u are not awaare of many others sleepsleep. yet u find some things impressive i assume sometimes. like u know some band of birds exists and sheet like this. similar way the other leaders may think or whatnot. also one doesnt impress one feels in the corrupt leaders that they are something while others are not, while actually one can submit to an automatization and a good education system together wich ensures safety and simple dynamic reaorganisation in cases of misfortune.. well it has meaning untill heaven.. haven may or may not have superior beings.. its heaven anyway.
Post 21 Nov 2013, 20:37
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
just saw this one on mouser.com.my

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2060340/intels-opensource-galileo-computer-on-sale-for-6990.html

Intel Galileo development board.
http://my.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Intel/GALILEO/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduiDmTPuRVOJoC4FOrrIL%252b1yTKtPT4H7gObokptm8E4G%2fQ%3d%3d

selling for RM 246.33 per unit. more expensive compare to beaglebone black.
Post 23 Nov 2013, 12:08
matefkr

matefkr
dont try the radio interference device, its worthless.

dig a hole, try shielding if anything. 15-20 meters underground. then concrete or something then used to create insulation from water. u can build it a little bit curved, perhaps u can use metals in it as additional electromagnetic shielding.

u can also try clothing wich shields some electricity. provided the usuall useless energy spent for walking and so it is clearly enough to dig this shit. when i was small, quite small doing the bulk of work, we dug out 3 meters deep under10-14 days with perhaps 4-7 hours of work each day.

Last edited by matefkr on 23 Nov 2013, 12:51; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Nov 2013, 12:46
matefkr

matefkr
and please cut the possitivity shit in regard of these individuals be vigilant because they wanna manipulate and lure u not necesserily in the context u may think.
Post 23 Nov 2013, 12:49
matefkr

matefkr
BTW such a home of sort would be very convinient as it can protect against multiple dangers, and as u can see from basic calculations, this is very easy to construct plus heating will be the same.
Post 23 Nov 2013, 12:55
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
dream about something today, kinda forget already,

26th today, 2 days before we near 28th ISON =), hope i could see it naked eye very soon,

dealing with human insanities is kinda tired..,, sigh.....
Post 26 Nov 2013, 10:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i keep on wondering why human behave like this, some behave like that, some show no empathy, show express hatred, love, jealous, etc

why human allowed insanities, non logic, non common sense, insane beliefs into their consciousness.

in another thought, does it matters how others behave, after all, everybody gonna die, it just matters of time,

rich means can stay longer, poor means any small illness can take you out,

does one need to become selfish in order to live? does one need to have the attitude, death is just a matter of time, there is no point to argue with those idiots?

if idiots equal to people who resists logic & common sense? or idiots equal to people who don't want positive changes?

since when human stop behave like a human?

why changes must be forced? why changes cannot be understood?
Post 26 Nov 2013, 16:02
matefkr

matefkr
How is it a dream?

i am fully aware that since some time initiation of technology for humans, most human societies were based on drugs, a lack created and hierarchical pushing down of lower hierarchy level individuals. while using divide and conquer (so the worker class id divisible quite some times). there was a major shift in attention as technology reached levels where widescale automization was used in technology in a very efficient enough manner to feed the population (at this time elitists had not fought with one another for resources).
Further wars are part of divide and conquer.. i would say or perhaps if there is communist for real against elitist.

what changes are forced? the system is the same elitist system.. divide and conquer plus staying in hierarchical positions for themselves.

perhaps build 15-20 meters underground but in a carefull way because things get kinda soft and moldy.. in such depth.. plus running sand on many areas.
Otherwise its kidna common sense that it is a good and simple measure of defense, but the general populations have made kinda weak buildings with the underground building even primitive plant growing is simple. with 15-20 meter deep living constructs.

So some people deliberately kept up some sort of building methodology while others have dug deep bunkers and so on (many military plus mines).

well.. correct me if i am wrong but, along with many things else doesnt it seem a little bit suspicious of conspiracy? in some way radio can be used to interact with human brains for control and they use it according to this old elitist divide and conquire as an adjunct method.. and they keep up the architecture as is for leaving a possibility for such radio control. for instance, sacreficing for possible protection.
the problem is dispite the tools they have they are not good people.. so i dont find this mindstate acceptable.

it is true that they have a lot of influence over the civilian population, provided that they are suspectible for such radio control (for quite some time) as well as they are even more so susceptible to basic media control, thus would they be good mostly, i cannot see how there is no heaven like society where no animals are killed and no animals are tortured for food. It is blatantly obvious barbaric archaic system with morally low individuals influencing (provided the absolute good moral).
Post 26 Nov 2013, 17:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
rich means can stay longer, poor means any small illness can take you out
Referring to this theme, I'm just curious, how much does it cost there (monthly), in Malaysia, to get the health insurance. What is the ratio of the health contribution to the average monthly wage?

As I've said, I'm just curious... Wink
Post 26 Nov 2013, 17:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
rich means can stay longer, poor means any small illness can take you out
Referring to this theme, I'm just curious, how much does it cost there (monthly), in Malaysia, to get the health insurance. What is the ratio of the health contribution to the average monthly wage?

As I've said, I'm just curious... Wink

well,
government decided there should be a minimum wage last year,
which is RM 900.00 per month, around EURO 206.00 or USD 280.00

more detail on here,
http://savemoney.my/medical-insurance-in-malaysia-a-beginners-guide/

let say a middle income salaried person, RM 2000.00

let say,
study loan = RM 100
house loan = RM 400
car loan = RM 400
insurance = RM 200 // i guess this is the cheapest.
food and daily expenses = RM 20 x 30 days = RM 600
extra = RM 300 for saving

this is under assumption income is RM 2000

depend on location, eg, the place i live now, average income would be RM 1100 i guess

people been struggling with all kinds of problems, increasing living cost,

btw, government hospital is cheap, but you need to wait very long time, 4 hours, 5 hours are minimum, and probably more,

lots of issues with government hospitals here, attitude, unprofessional, and etc, of course, there are probably good one, but basically, the above ideas are what local people perceived.

poor equal to get medical help from government hospital.

btw, this is our health minister.

http://news.yahoo.com/healthier-malaysia-health-minister-says-removal-sugar-subsidy-050236469.html

Quote:

Diabetes in the country is not a product of just sugar consumption, Health Minister Datuk Seri S Subramaniam said today.

However, he said that an uncontrolled sugar intake can cause chronic diabetes and obesity.

Subramaniam said in terms of science and nutrition, it was not compulsory to add sugar in the daily food intake.

"Sugar intake is a culture in the country, but we have to know that is not a necessity as it is not a need like rice or petrol.

"If a diabetic were to go see a doctor who gives this advice, they would definitely reduce sugar intake from their daily diet," he said at a press conference after attending the National Clinical Immunology Symposium in Kuala Lumpur today.

He added that the government's decision to abolish the sugar subsidy was a good move as it "corrects the government's mistake".

"The government should not have subsidised sugar so I feel that the mistake has now been rectified.

"This is the best time to stop the sugar subsidy as the people in general know that the intake is not good for health and in fact, can cause diseases."
Post 26 Nov 2013, 18:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thanks for this elaborated answer, a lot of information. Smile

Here, in Poland, we have everything about one and a half time more expensive, I think. From the other hand, salaries also are 1.5 times higher, so seems that life cost is similar. I don't take into account differences in climate, of course. Wink

Another things to compare are job opportunities that may be even better there, in the crouching Asian tiger, than here. Wink
Post 26 Nov 2013, 18:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess life cost is quite similiar,

daily RM 20 is probably still acceptable, common food,
job opportunities are quite scarce, got to do a lot to get RM 900.00, life is not so easy if one is lazy, got to get really hardworking to keep up with living cost.
Post 27 Nov 2013, 12:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess i could never stop thinking,
thinking become something like sex, it is awesome, the pleasure you get by thinking, pondering, wondering, expecting, proving, testing, and etc.

maybe this world, elite group couldn't afford to let another person changing this world, all become corrupt after they got power.

someday i was thinking, what would i do if i got full power, authority, having bill gates wealth, etc

maybe i will do nothing, as doing something seems like a tedious job.

here are my plan,

i let my people, ahem,, Laughing to live like microsoft or google working lifestyle.
you got everything free, all managed by computer, robots, our goal is to achieve 0 human management.

green lifestyle, no plastic, no diesel, no petrol, we use hydrogen fuel, solar panel to split water to hydrogen, this is a must.

we create electronics that use minimalistic electricity, efficiency is our objective and everybody objective

create no waste lifestyle, be it food, gadget, electronic or etc,
all things must build with the idea to expand, durable, fit into basic architecture

you are free to do what you want as long as you don't hurt others. you are free to kill your ownself, that is your own problem, of course, we discourage such suicide approach,

everybody work with idea of efficient!, create best robot, best system, best architecture, transparent - efficient - friendly.

no more trading, robot manage all resources, everybody could check how everybody resources usage, if you output more ideas, more productive, more popular solutions, you can use extra resources. otherwise you only get standard resources. all these are judge by everybody.

no more companies, be in a group means, resources would be grouped together, group fail equal group members fail.

no more politic, they are stupid, no more marketing, first source should be identified, transparent, open, everybody should know, no more brand, stuff should be expandable, everybody work to make the basic core most efficient, add-on is by individual or group.

everybody is judge, decision made through open voting, judge from truth, judge from humanity, and judge from justice.

who is boss, nobody is boss and everybody is boss, society distributed through regions, identify scientists in each region and set up competition. resources distribute through region ranking.

each region manage their own region affairs.

each region must implement birth control.

objective is to create spacecraft that function like daily bus, texi, fetch us from earth to mars, to moon,

without any approach to live like above, i am quite certain, the future is so dark, so bleak, basically, everybody will die and those who survive wouldn't last any longer than 100 or 400 years.

the day we start fighting / war with resources, that is the day we start counting to doomsday.

too much insanities, too much waste, too much inefficiency, all these are signs to a coming dark future.

complain is good, solving complain equal to be more efficient.
Post 29 Nov 2013, 18:45
matefkr

matefkr
u can stop thinking i assure u. U just have to do tasks wich are realy hard and recquires coordination.
perhaps still u may think like in habbit.

welll as i say dig 15-20 meter deep or more curved living compartment.u may think however there to avoid problems with running sand or loose soil. first one would make a drill with a camera on it, or with a very loud speaker (or if the drill maybe very loud.. not sure. so u dont hit animals accidentally. only deaf animals.

the drill drills so u know the soil.

then the worst case if u have something veryfluid down there, but beh.. u use foil and some folding scaffolding, wich would be put down (this in order to make it good).
On the other hand.. u may give not a shit, about soil, just ensure u can protect your thing from destruction (such that the top most ring u build (concrete.. or whatever ring) has sideways wood or such poles so it would not easily sink, so water may accumulate on bottom, but u can use a pump). so u just start digging and making this ring all the wile as u are digging .. with a curved shape, while those digging have a rope or something working on these depths/heights so if u run into running sand or something its all cool. u may however have a ready possibility for instant seal, because say u may wake up an ancient virus if u dig into such a place.. and the ancient virus causes some problem. so u wear mask in front of the face wich filters ok.. , and u can have an air filtration system lowered all the time as u dig (however not being able to suck in the soil). that is a fan, passing air through a large water +alcohol+ other fluid container (so u may need a bunch of alcohol or salty something or something, jsut to make a kinda dense liquid wich can trap many sort of molecules but the smallest elementary molecules).. somethign with salt, alcohol dissolved in water will work, as a filter,i think alcohol doesnt react with salt, this i try right away, will boil it a bit as well. just little ammount sometimes later when i can trap the steams in water. something.

a curved tunnel for the building serves fine.. the downermost being the living compartment.. while topmost is storage of a sort plus showering stand (in the upper tunnel part one may stand and have a shower, while there is storage area rather close, but first have to make the whole building with provisions for some connecting things (like 30 centimeter high soem rods where additional thigns can be attached (to these small rods.. rods themselves not protruding much, just a little bit, things can be welded to it).
Post 29 Nov 2013, 20:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, i assume you already dig 15-20 meters deep,
any pictures of what you already done?
Post 29 Nov 2013, 20:34
matefkr

matefkr
it is not true, i dont yet dig. but soon i will dig.

when i was kid i dug 3 meters under 10-12 days workign 4-7 hours a day.
first i make airflow system thing, and stuff, because at my current house i dont have good water so i need water fitlration thing, and a bunch of other things, but i will dig some stuff sure.

plus i would need building material for the sides of the digging thing (so all the time the ring around the stuff is being built as i dig as i was saying. for this i will make a machine, because i think i dont have sufficient material as of now, to dig too deep, except if i break down part of my house.

But u say u opened a shop with your friends so u can have cooperation in this project/s.

i am thinking, dissolving clay like thing (because i have lotsa clay) and then i can use muscle power, around 2000 watts for me i think, to burn some bricks, commercial brick burners are around 50000 watts.. and they build kinda fast.
i was thinking about hammering the rock as well at some point so as to remove imperfections in structure to make it more rigid (since the thing is ring mostly i imagine making it rigid is a good idea.
well. actually the water have to be removed from the thing, that is the dissolved clase sedimentation on a smaller thin powder is dried so water is removed then some oxigen or nitrogen might permeate, i would burn it somewhat then hammer it with hammering tool. only it might have some toxic substances (just as in brick) so one have to be carefull. again air filtration system is needed.. toxicology tests would be like having local hospital crew things take small smapes from bodyparts body tissues put into a small circulations (as the molecues would go through one then the ohter), and thus one can test if tissues survive,.. of course everything is toxic if it replaces stuff in the body.. so one wants to know if small amounts are toxic or if it can be inhaled or absorbed through intestinal layers.. the local hosptial thus might need laproscopic devices).of course this thingy system should get someblood transfusions sometimes (taken at different times of bodily functiions.. such as sexual arousal and activity, feeding, starving.. etc.. so it has a similar cycle as a normal human or other animal would have).

Last edited by matefkr on 29 Nov 2013, 20:50; edited 2 times in total
Post 29 Nov 2013, 20:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, i tried to get the sense of urgency, maybe you know something which is not known by public yet. idk.

idk what is the function of having a 20 meters deep hole.
Post 29 Nov 2013, 20:43
matefkr

matefkr
the function is it protects against many things wich doesnt hit it directly.. while it rcquires not much energy as i have described how much time it have taken to make when i was small a 3 meter one.
Post 29 Nov 2013, 20:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
been dreaming a lot, i guess i sleep too much,
too many things, thoughts inside my mind,

if memories are those we experienced, then how about dream, how about those vivid moments that we couldn't remember,

how the those dreams constructed? based on what?

close my eyes, let the mind runs wild, trying to figure out how they are constructed,

then i look at human, so obvious nobody realize the dangers if we go on like this,

death seems so strange, we all been living on earth for such short period,
nobody want to understand death, one way ticket, the answer to on earth mysteries.

why no sane person want to lead a change, maybe changes are initiated by those insane, idk.
Post 01 Dec 2013, 11:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the mind getting so excited, thinking is pleasure =)
like a endless loop,

i recalled the idea i spoke today,
i should learn from my words too,

life is too short,
we stop wanting everything once medical report shows we got some sort of real serious sicknesses or illnesses.

then we start wondering why we never got the courage to travel on earth, be friends with all kinds of people around the world,

constant fear, because we are so much scare and afraid.

living on ship, living on desert, living on antarctic, leaving our comfort zone,

living inside jungle, living on top of mountain,

we are so much afraid, too much to give up,

too many people feelings we need to cater,

fear, afraid, scare,

the whole fact is we could gone anytime,

courage is gone,,, we ridicule lots of things, we ridicule things, words, actions, whatever you name them, that we find no courage to do .....
Post 02 Dec 2013, 22:39

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: