flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i met with 2 girls in my morning dream, idk who they were,

- they are holding my hands and i could literally feel their feelings,
What else did the girls do to you? You know, the forum members would like to know more ... Laughing

Wink
Post 01 Sep 2017, 05:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
I criticized Google. It got me fired. That’s how corporate power works.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/08/31/i-criticized-google-it-got-me-fired-thats-how-corporate-power-works
What's the big deal? Things like that happen all the time.

I criticized one of the mods. Afterwards, he/she refused to entertain my legitimate request to split a particular thread. That's how message board mod power works. Mad

Wink
Post 01 Sep 2017, 05:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

I criticized one of the mods. Afterwards, he/she refused to entertain my legitimate request to split a particular thread. That's how message board mod power works.

maybe some bitcoin for motivation to split thread? Laughing

lease and purchase,

item(s) - actual price - selling price - month(s) of leasing - payment per month - breakeven month
purchaser(s) - name - id number - address 1 - address 2 - phone 1 - phone 2 - whatsapp - email - recommend-er
transaction - date/time - person handle -
type of transaction - payment - extend leasing months - settlement - late payment charges

fill me blanks, or you know any simple and functioning lease purchase open source software, thank you,
Post 01 Sep 2017, 10:37
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk if i could develop a lease and purchase system, maybe i could, Laughing maybe i couldn't, but it doesn't matter, i think with the help of this thread and all the smart guys/gals here, maybe i could,

we need user account too,
- user id, password, privileges,

- database would be sqlite,

- interface would be html / css / javascript, so it is accessible through smartphone,

- http server hosting, a cheap one,

- server side probably php, dynamic generate pdf as downloadable report,

- main report would be, who hasn't pay for this month, Laughing and the amount they owed,

- i think collection status is quite important feature too, so the owner could see what should be done,
Post 01 Sep 2017, 10:48
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
maybe some bitcoin for motivation to split thread? Laughing
The mod is not interested in Bitcoin; he/she is interested in revenge! Mad

Wink
Post 01 Sep 2017, 12:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what i know about revolution

- he/she/it gender unknown,
- probably love cycling,
- working on job that required windows,
- fasm arm,
- probably not a painter,
- smart,
- probably emotional too, Wink

what i know about YONG

- wrote a novel, and currently writing sequence or part 2
- tutor, teach english 1 to 1 in hk, maybe
- love maths, probably he teaches maths also,
- smart,
- love watching movies and hearing songs, probably, yah, photography too,
Post 01 Sep 2017, 13:24
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep: Congrats upon reaching the 6699 posts. Wink
Post 01 Sep 2017, 13:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
what i know about revolution

- he/she/it gender unknown,
- probably love cycling,
- working on job that required windows,
- fasm arm,
- probably not a painter,
- smart,
- probably emotional too, Wink

what i know about YONG

- wrote a novel, and currently writing sequence or part 2
- tutor, teach english 1 to 1 in hk, maybe
- love maths, probably he teaches maths also,
- smart,
- love watching movies and hearing songs, probably, yah, photography too,
Actually, I mainly teach math, science, and computing. For junior secondary students, I also do English, literal studies, and other subjects.

revolution works as a project manager for an international I.T. company that provides turnkey solutions to the clients. That's why he/she needs to travel a lot.

Wink
Post 01 Sep 2017, 13:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
wow, i didn't notice that, Smile thanks,

it been years from 0 to 6699, Laughing
Post 01 Sep 2017, 13:37
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
it been years from 0 to 6699, Laughing
sleepsleep can go from 0 to 6699 in less than 11 years. Sounds like a car advertisement.
Post 01 Sep 2017, 13:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Actually, I mainly teach math, science, and computing. For junior secondary students, I also do English, literal studies, and other subjects.

i hope you enjoy every moment, Smile hopefully you and your students will find cures and fix our bug, Embarassed

YONG wrote:

revolution works as a project manager for an international I.T. company that provides turnkey solutions to the clients. That's why he/she needs to travel a lot.

cool, i think i saw this turnkey solutions word before, not really sure what it is all bout,

Quote:
A turnkey solution is a type of system that can be easily implemented into current business processes. A turnkey solution is immediately ready to use upon implementation and is designed to fulfill a certain process such as billing, website design, training or content management.

solutions that could be integrated into clients' business flow,
maybe a hard job because it sounds like fitting your dress to unknown body, Laughing
Post 01 Sep 2017, 13:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
in the name of evolution, revolution, growth etc, we create more complexities,

it should be simple,
Post 01 Sep 2017, 17:01
revolution

revolution
Complexity brings both opportunities and troubles. We need to weight each against the other to decide what is worthwhile and what is not worth the trouble.

Last edited by revolution on 01 Sep 2017, 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Sep 2017, 17:06
Furs

Furs
YONG wrote:
I don't mean to act like a teacher, but at times, you leave me no choice.

First, resources are always limited; it is not a "problem". Read some textbooks on introductory economics and you will understand why.
The problem is not the resources being finite. It is consuming them when they are finite.

Not breeding does NOT CONSUME more resources, so immortality is perfectly fine here (sure, human actions consume more, but that happens regardless of breeding or not, in fact, it happens *more* if you breed as you need to invest resources into education for newborns, not so much for "old dogs").

YONG wrote:
Second, you are talking about "punishment" here. Who grants you the right to judge those "irresponsible" people? Is there a relevant law prohibiting the acts of those people? What makes you think that it is "logical" to punish those people the way you described?
I don't see how that is a subjective punishment. Are you saying that tax on carbon emissions is punishment and stupid? Rolling Eyes

Those people know the resources are limited (and if they don't, they don't deserve immortality until they learn, it's not like any primary school dropout gets to enjoy full benefits of society, that's absurd). And that they can be immortal (in this case, assuming it's widespread).

In spite of that, they breed. They contribute to the problem: of consuming more limited resources. They lose their right to qualify for immortality. It's very simple.

Don't like it? Don't add to the problem.

How do you know what a problem is? I don't know, you do, since you're the one who said that immortality is a problem because of it. So, think about this. Why is immortality bad for you? List problems with it. Those are the problems. If you don't contribute to them, then immortality is good for you, and good things should be allowed.

I will say it one more time. If you find a problem with something and thus mark it as "bad" or "defect" or whatever, that's perfectly logical. But if someone uses it without having those problems, then it's absurd to disallow him just because others have said problem.

It's like, some people die of heart attacks when riding a bicycle at high speed and then collide or whatever, thus riding bikes at high speed is a PROBLEM, so let's ban it FOR EVERYONE. Retarded logic. Ban it only for those which actually have that problem.

Or worse: some people have traffic car accidents because they're drunk while driving. So let's ban ALL DRIVING because some people have a drinking problem that hurts others. All I can say is: Anti-logic.

On the other hand, mine is called Logic.

Your anti-logic is punishing those who want to be immortal and won't consume more resources than those which breed, because of the latter. Your logic is punishing, not mine.

Stop thinking about it as "punishing" those who breed. Instead, think about the fact that immortality has certain criteria, just like driving.

One of which is not to breed/consume more finite resources, same as how BEING SOBER is a criteria for driving. Driving is not a problem, but drunk driving is, so punish ONLY THOSE which create the problem.
Punish how? Don't let them drive.

Immortality is not a problem. Breeding while immortal is, so ONLY PUNISH THOSE which create the problem.
Punish how? Don't let them become immortal or don't let them breed if they're already immortal (same result satisfying criteria).

Exact same wording, wow!

I don't know how more straight I can explain this obvious and fair logic.
Post 01 Sep 2017, 17:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
Complexity brings both opportunities and troubles. We need to weight each against the other to decide what is worthwhile and what is not worth the trouble.

since troubles bring opportunities to solve it, they appeared like a repeat customer, Wink

and opportunities to solve them most likely will bring in more complexities and thus, bring in more opportunities to solve them, Laughing

idk what the factors are weight for decision, because human seem so emotional, and we always love the thing that we used for years, instead of a new change, Laughing

we don't want changes,

2nd September 2017
http://www.nature.com/news/human-age-limit-claim-sparks-debate-1.20750
- is there a maximum human lifespan limit? hopefully they are all wrong, because i want to live forever, Smile

- now, if you consider limit is real, minus your current age, basically, you only leave with few years, minus all the sleep, eat and unnecessary, the balance are too little,

- so you don't want to live forever? yeah, maybe you shouldn't live forever then, Laughing

- fear dying? idk, i guess i am,

- i thought bout this, why the moon face appears the same, would it be kinda scary if it rotates faster than its orbit around earth? i guess it will be kinda scary,

- solar eclipse is kinda scary too, the moment moon enters sun visibility and take over it,

- if we don't find ways to live forever, maybe we are then destined to die and perish,
Post 02 Sep 2017, 04:17
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i hope you enjoy every moment, Smile
Thanks. Actually, I like teaching/tutoring a lot. However, when no-one asks for my help, a big problem arises -- something that I am currently facing! Sad

Wink
Post 02 Sep 2017, 05:28
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
we don't want changes,
In fact, I am very willing to try new things. (How many forum members have tried Chromebooks? How many of them have tried installing and running Linux on Chromebooks?) Yet, changes usually involve a big price tag.

Wink
Post 02 Sep 2017, 05:34
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
The problem is not the resources being finite. It is consuming them when they are finite.
Look at your own words:

If a "problem" (limited resources) arises from ...

So, the problem is no longer about limited resources; it is about the consumption of limited resources.

Good! You are evolving, and you are evolving rapidly!

Wink
Post 02 Sep 2017, 05:39
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
Are you saying that tax on carbon emissions is punishment and stupid? Rolling Eyes
Don't shift the focus to something else!

Those measures to control carbon emissions involve international treaties and local legislation. Refer to:

Emissions trading
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emissions_trading

Exclamation
Post 02 Sep 2017, 06:05
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
... In spite of that, they breed. They contribute to the problem: of consuming more limited resources. They lose their right to qualify for immortality. It's very simple.
Says who? Rolling Eyes

As I mentioned, there is no relevant law prohibiting their "wrongdoing". So, who grants you the right to judge those "irresponsible" people?

See, you are acting like a self-appointed lawmaker cum judge -- you judge those people based on your own law. To you, your "logic" makes perfect sense; to many others, your "logic" sounds nothing but radical.

Exclamation
Post 02 Sep 2017, 06:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: