flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i was wondering about these lately,

- why people keep on selling?

- why people keep on asking you to buy something?

- why people push so much monies to let you know about their products, how their products could assist you, etc

- all these seem like crazy monopoly game,

- it doesn't makes sense to me, it actually looks insane to me,

- why companies must keep on growing in financial? bigger sales, bigger projects, more revenue, more profits, more market, etc

- yes, i repeat, it doesn't makes sense to me, it actually looks insane to me too,

- human should join effort to find ways travel into space, into other planets, and to find cures for all known bugs,

- this kinda effort is beyond monies, and could beyond monies,
Post 30 Aug 2017, 14:40
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17248
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i was wondering about these lately,

- why people keep on selling?

- why people keep on asking you to buy something?

- why people push so much monies to let you know about their products, how their products could assist you, etc

- all these seem like crazy monopoly game,

- it doesn't makes sense to me, it actually looks insane to me,

- why companies must keep on growing in financial? bigger sales, bigger projects, more revenue, more profits, more market, etc
Greed.
Post 30 Aug 2017, 14:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Furs wrote:
Those people don't qualify for immortality, simple enough.
So, you get to decide who lives and who dies. Who the hell do you think you are? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 31 Aug 2017, 02:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
I have now begun to disconnect all cables on the TVs and phones in hotel meeting rooms and bedrooms.
That is not enough. You do need to sweep your hotel room for hidden cameras. Refer to:

Sweep Your Hotel Room for Spy Cameras
https://toomanyadapters.com/how-to-sweep-your-hotel-room-for-spy-cameras/

revolution wrote:
I can't be sure who is listening ... remotely.
Unless you don't actually talk, there is not much you can do about it. Refer to:

Laser microphone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone

Wink
Post 31 Aug 2017, 02:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- why people keep on selling?

- why people keep on asking you to buy something?

- why people push so much monies to let you know about their products, how their products could assist you, etc
Without economic activities, how can people make money? Whether you are selling goods or services, it is just a trade offer. And trade tends to benefit everyone involved, economically speaking.

Wink
Post 31 Aug 2017, 02:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17248
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
revolution wrote:
I have now begun to disconnect all cables on the TVs and phones in hotel meeting rooms and bedrooms.
That is not enough. You do need to sweep your hotel room for hidden cameras. Refer to:

Sweep Your Hotel Room for Spy Cameras
https://toomanyadapters.com/how-to-sweep-your-hotel-room-for-spy-cameras/

revolution wrote:
I can't be sure who is listening ... remotely.
Unless you don't actually talk, there is not much you can do about it. Refer to:

Laser microphone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone
We've been aware of these methods for a while. But we don't think we are such a high-profile target so they don't worry us. It the the insecure TVs and desk phones that can be hacked indiscriminately in bulk by anyone with a desire and an Internet connection, those are our concern. Placing spy bugs and/or setting up laser mics are very complex and require a lot of advance planning, but TVs are ubiquitous and generally considered normal so usually fall outside any normal suspicion. Anyhow, it is a simple thing to do so we just do it. Easy, done.
Post 31 Aug 2017, 02:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
31st August 2017

- my country independence day, merdeka!

- i got a dream earlier morning,

- a few man want to slaughter a cow, crazy nuts,

- but somehow there is a line, bright colored that link the cow to my heart, and i could see a tiny cow near my heart,

- and i could feel another heartbeat, the cow's heartbeat, with my own heartbeat, i could feel both heartbeats,

- i calm the cow down, and i saw how they butcher the cow, the cow is with me,

- i woke up,

- i feel like i have that cow inside my heart now, with me,

- this world is mental asylum, killing unnecessary, spreading violence, raping children, enslave others, bully and eradicate weak human,

- maybe death is blessing, one could finally leave this insanity, insane religions + politics + humans,
Post 31 Aug 2017, 04:54
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
31st August 2017

- my country independence day, merdeka!
As part of the celebration, would you give away some monetary prizes, like Bitcoins, to the other forum members? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 31 Aug 2017, 05:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- maybe death is blessing, one could finally leave this insanity, insane religions + politics + humans,
So, do you still want to live forever? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 31 Aug 2017, 05:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 701
guignol
You might also get bit by a bear.

_________________
qiq;
Post 31 Aug 2017, 07:09
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 701
guignol
Post 31 Aug 2017, 07:23
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
That is a cool scene from the movie "Blood Diamond (2006)". But I prefer the following dying scene:

Blood Diamond - I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bocye9M5q_Y&t=3m8s

Have a bit of fun ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb8t6ME2U-4&t=24m22s

Wink
Post 31 Aug 2017, 08:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 701
guignol

_________________
qiq;
Post 31 Aug 2017, 09:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1466
Furs
YONG wrote:
So, you get to decide who lives and who dies. Who the hell do you think you are? Rolling Eyes
Bad argument. I bet you're also against death sentence for people who commit murder, because "nobody can play God" or some other nonsense (in your own way). Very simple logic: they take a life willingly, they lose the right to their own life.

In this case, yes I get to "decide" with logic. They perform an action -- having offspring, bringing more humans to this world -- they lose their right to immortality. Simple as that. It's like repairing something (your body, so it's immortal) versus copying it (and eventually discarding the old, as it's not sustainable).

Pretty simple. Unlike your emotional decisions, it's fully quantifiable and based on logic (i.e. it's independent of whether I exist to decide it or not, anyone can, just follow the guidelines/logic).
Post 31 Aug 2017, 11:59
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Furs wrote:
In this case, yes I get to "decide" with logic. They perform an action -- having offspring, bringing more humans to this world -- they lose their right to immortality.
What "logic" are you talking about? Rolling Eyes

You are simply making value judgement on those "irresponsible" people. To you, their action -- having children -- deserves some unfavorable consequence -- losing their right to immortality.

To you, your logic makes perfect sense; to many others, your logic makes no sense at all.

And you claim that your decision is based on "logic" whereas the others' decision is based on "emotions".

Sigh!

Confused
Post 31 Aug 2017, 12:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1466
Furs
That's as dumb as saying "to you, 1+1 = 2 makes perfect sense, to others it doesn't". Rolling Eyes

I explained the logic in my very post, stop pulling crap out of context.

Let's go over it again with a different analogy. There's a limited resources available (nothing about humans btw), so a finite amount of objects people can posses. Instead of talking about people, let's talk about computers. There's a finite amount of computers available due to finite resources.

You can go and have your computer repaired (in this scenario) or "regenerated", so it lives forever if you do it periodically (like immortality). You can buy more computers instead, but then you lose the ability to repair it, since there's a finite amount of resources. So eventually your old computer will die (of old age).

Why can't you have both? Because resources, and implicitly money, is finite. Where will you get them from? You'll have to recycle something to bring in new computers. End of story.

At some point, this will become law (I mean this hypothetical scenario) since otherwise it will be tyranny by those with too much money (i.e. they will rack up the price of an individual computer since they hold a majority of the money in circulation -- leading some people with no repairs at all, and that's bad).

However, in your specific case, this doesn't even need to be a law. Like you said, it's only poor people from developing countries who breed like rats. They won't afford immortality anyways.

You know what responsibility is? Yeah it includes managing your money. Kids, no immortality, tough luck, deal with it as an adult.


Keep thinking it's me who "decides" this stuff. You are the one who decide for people like me that immortality is bad because "other people breed". Why the fuck should I care what other people do and why must I be impacted by their bullshit decisions?

Every "problem" you give based on other people's actions is not a "problem" for an individual. At worst, we add such logical laws -- people who don't participate in compounding the problem (breeding) must NOT be dragged down by other morons who do.

Another example is carbon emissions. If someone uses too much electricity, then punish that person. It's absurd to punish every single one for the action of others. Anti-logic. If breeding is your problem with immortality, then don't think punishing those who don't want to breed is in any way sane or "logical".

This is what is called "free choice" and responsibility, not "forced responsibility", society is not my daddy.


tl;dr: If a "problem" (limited resources) arises from a given "action" (breeding while being immortal), punish those performing such action. Perfectly logical. Punish them by limiting them to not be able to compound this problem.

If you don't add to the given problem (immortality without breeding), then the perfectly logical outcome is to allow you to do so. The end. What sense does it make not to, since you don't add to the problem? WTF kind of logic is that.

That's like prohibiting GREEN energy because of pollution, even though GREEN energy does not add to the problem. But who cares? Other people using other energy does, so prohibit all energy. Let's stop using energy altogether because some people use polluting forms of energy "conversions" Rolling Eyes Retarded.
Post 31 Aug 2017, 13:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Furs wrote:
That's as dumb as saying "to you, 1+1 = 2 makes perfect sense, to others it doesn't". Rolling Eyes
I am sure that "1+1=2" makes perfect sense to you. To Lucy, however, it doesn't. Refer to:

One plus one doesn't equal two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1QiCPCgXJk

You regularly make radical arguments and expect others to consider them -- or even accept them. When Lucy makes an equally-radical argument, would you do the same?

Yeah, I know, Lucy's argument is from a sci-fi movie. I am terribly sorry for that.

Confused
Post 01 Sep 2017, 01:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Furs wrote:
If a "problem" (limited resources) arises from a given "action" (breeding while being immortal), punish those performing such action. Perfectly logical.
I don't mean to act like a teacher, but at times, you leave me no choice.

First, resources are always limited; it is not a "problem". Read some textbooks on introductory economics and you will understand why.

Analogy: The speed of light is finite and constant; it is the highest speed at which useful information can be transferred from one place to another. Is that a "problem"?

Second, you are talking about "punishment" here. Who grants you the right to judge those "irresponsible" people? Is there a relevant law prohibiting the acts of those people? What makes you think that it is "logical" to punish those people the way you described?

At the end of the day, you are making value judgement based on your own "logic".

Exclamation


Last edited by YONG on 01 Sep 2017, 03:24; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Sep 2017, 02:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
1st September 2017

- i met with 2 girls in my morning dream, idk who they were,

- they are holding my hands and i could literally feel their feelings,

revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
i was wondering about these lately,

- why people keep on selling?

- why people keep on asking you to buy something?

- why people push so much monies to let you know about their products, how their products could assist you, etc

- all these seem like crazy monopoly game,

- it doesn't makes sense to me, it actually looks insane to me,

- why companies must keep on growing in financial? bigger sales, bigger projects, more revenue, more profits, more market, etc
Greed.

i think,
zero appreciation is the main cause,

world would be a better mental asylum if people start appreciate what they already got,
Post 01 Sep 2017, 02:53
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Yes, Google Uses Its Power to Quash Ideas It Doesn’t Like—I Know Because It Happened to Me
http://gizmodo.com/yes-google-uses-its-power-to-quash-ideas-it-doesn-t-li-1798646437

I criticized Google. It got me fired. That’s how corporate power works.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/08/31/i-criticized-google-it-got-me-fired-thats-how-corporate-power-works

go0gle will threat those who disobey them with release of their personal search queries, watched videos, visited websites, and etc,
Embarassed

fbuk will do the same if you dare to disobey the new lord, Laughing
Post 01 Sep 2017, 03:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.