flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
This would give the US a reason to retaliate and invade that shitty regime.
If so, the US will be dragged into the contemporary version of the Vietnam War. And history will, once again, repeat itself.

Confused
Post 22 Aug 2017, 02:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

Furs
Yeah but Vietnam did not have nukes and China/Soviet Union actually backed it. Not the case with NK since China said they won't interfere.
Post 22 Aug 2017, 12:35
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it just mind boggling how each sentences we think having some sort of meaning are actually very vague, almost zero substance,

eg. i support X person,

- does this mean i am going to support whatever plans/ideas/policies X person going to execute?

- does this mean to become X supporter, i cannot disagree with X?

- what is the status if i agree with some of X person policies, and disagree with some?

- does this mean i accept X person history? if let say X person shits were disclosed by another party in future?

- what kind of duration exists when i use this sentence, i support X person?

- if i support x person doesn't makes sense, how is x supporters gonna work? it doesn't makes sense too, Laughing

- what exactly is being support? Laughing

- we expand a bit the idea of support, now it means, i vote for this person, or this party,

- so, support strictly means, i voted or i am going to vote for this person (or party)

- but what exactly is vote? placing a mark in vote ballot that having at least 2 choices, Embarassed

- probably with certain requirement, eg. above 18, citizen of etc country, member of particular club etc,

- but how is such you must make a decision regardless of whether you like it or not ~ going to work?

- and how is i vote for you means? refer to top question for i support x person,
Post 22 Aug 2017, 17:30
Furs

Furs
Doesn't "support" depend on context? When people say they support someone, they refer to the current context (whatever that is). If the person you support is arguing about Linux vs Windows and you say you support him then obviously it's about his opinions on the OS.

I don't think anyone can possibly support someone else for anything, no matter what, unless they're his/her clone or something. I can't count the amount of times I said "I like this guy, I support him, he shares my views on X" only to then strongly disagree with something else about him.

I don't "believe" in anyone actually having the exact same mindset on everything important. (I'm not counting trifle stuff here)
Post 22 Aug 2017, 20:16
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
eg. i support X person
You may want to watch the following math video on voting system:

Voting Systems and the Condorcet Paradox | Infinite Series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoAnYQZrNrQ

BTW, I would say "I support person X".

Wink
Post 23 Aug 2017, 07:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i saw from news, take care YONG,

Severe Typhoon Hato hits Hong Kong
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/severe-typhoon-hato-hits-hong-kong-9148688

Typhoon Hato causes delayed flights and heavy flooding in Hong Kong
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/education-community/article/2107888/typhoon-signal-no-8-issued-hong-kong-braces

scary mother nature,
Post 23 Aug 2017, 10:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think the rotating crane is crazy, not sure if that video is time lapsed or just real time,

is it possible to embed that twitter gif here? idk

https://twitter.com/jamie_stark/status/900224992910213120

Post 23 Aug 2017, 11:25
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i saw from news, take care YONG,

Severe Typhoon Hato hits Hong Kong
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/severe-typhoon-hato-hits-hong-kong-9148688

Typhoon Hato causes delayed flights and heavy flooding in Hong Kong
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/education-community/article/2107888/typhoon-signal-no-8-issued-hong-kong-braces

scary mother nature,
Thanks for your concern. I am fine.

Wink
Post 23 Aug 2017, 12:40
YONG

YONG
One of the forum members does not believe that the ISS actually exists.

I think that he should take a look at the following clip:

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepQoU4oek4&t=3m44s

Wink
Post 23 Aug 2017, 13:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
25th August 2017

- i was lurking inside facebook live for the past few days,

- here are some of the conclusions i made,

- there are pretty girls, but the moment they start talking, you will press the stop button,

- some of their attitude in realtime will probably cause you to hit the stop button, immediately,

- people want to be famous, they need lots of attention, because that is their source of happiness and contentment, i guess

- people (regardless of their beauty) just desperately perform exactly the same on camera like those pretty gals, differences in visual and audio,

- some bring their problems into camera, some just laugh all the way from start to end, (the laughing style is kinda sporting, i could fee they treat those online viewers like idiots, Laughing )

- some divorced or broke up with their partners, and seeking some sort of love from online viewers,

- most of them love singing, doing facial make-up real-time, teaching others how to do what they perform online,

- there are gay communities after midnight, Laughing

- some play games, some talk bout religion, some showing viewers how to cure spirits, jinnies possessed human, etc

- some people doing online bid sales, some wear bikini and pants and try convince you, you should buy that bikini and pants for yourself or for your daughter, gf or wife or ex, Laughing

- i guess there are lots of boring people, boring is very interesting word i think, Embarassed
Post 24 Aug 2017, 18:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
One of the forum members does not believe that the ISS actually exists.

I think that he should take a look at the following clip:

Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepQoU4oek4&t=3m44s

Wink

ya, iss passing across, assume that is iss, and there are people inside,

any photos from iss? or still need photoshop before release? Laughing
Post 24 Aug 2017, 18:41
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i guess there are lots of boring people, boring is very interesting word i think, Embarassed
The fact that you wasted your time on "facebook live" shows how bored you had been in the past few days.

If you have time, you should help one of the forum members find ways to receive online payments without using a PayPal business account.

Wink
Post 25 Aug 2017, 01:58
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
any photos from iss?
Millions of such photos have been taken. Refer to:

Now THAT'S a room with a view: Stunning pictures taken by astronauts on the space station show Earth's beauty and fragility
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629614/Now-S-room-view-Stunning-pictures-taken-astronauts-space-station-Earth-s-beauty-fragility.html#ixzz4qjDttoWZ

Wink
Post 25 Aug 2017, 02:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
any photos from iss?
Millions of such photos have been taken. Refer to:

Now THAT'S a room with a view: Stunning pictures taken by astronauts on the space station show Earth's beauty and fragility
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629614/Now-S-room-view-Stunning-pictures-taken-astronauts-space-station-Earth-s-beauty-fragility.html#ixzz4qjDttoWZ

Wink

i mean, pictures for this particular eclipse that happened few days ago,
do they need some photojobbed and rendering? Wink

since they paint the earth like sphere globe for years, i don't think they want us to see something different, Embarassed
Post 25 Aug 2017, 12:12
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Refer to:

The ISS delivers a view of the solar eclipse you just have to see
http://bgr.com/2017/08/22/eclipse-from-space-iss-photo/

Any more excuses for not believing ISS' existence?

Wink
Post 25 Aug 2017, 13:15
Furs

Furs
I noticed a pixel looks Photoshopped so it's probably fake.
Post 25 Aug 2017, 19:28
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
I noticed a pixel looks Photoshopped so it's probably fake.
Could have been GIMPped instead of Photoshopped!

Seriously, the photos look a bit pixelated probably because of resolution downsizing. The original images taken by the ISS must have way higher resolution than those shown on the webpage.

Wink
Post 26 Aug 2017, 01:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Refer to:

The ISS delivers a view of the solar eclipse you just have to see
http://bgr.com/2017/08/22/eclipse-from-space-iss-photo/

Any more excuses for not believing ISS' existence?

Wink

yah, a single photo, Laughing
Post 26 Aug 2017, 04:06
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
yah, a single photo, Laughing
A photo is worth a thousand words!

Wink
Post 26 Aug 2017, 04:47
YONG

YONG
BTW, a photo may look GIMPped or Photoshopped, but actually it is not.

Just take a look at the photos in the following link:

This Object Has Been Sprayed With The World's Blackest Material, And It's Freaking Us Out
https://www.sciencealert.com/this-object-has-been-sprayed-with-the-world-s-blackest-pigment-and-it-s-freaking-us-out

Wink
Post 26 Aug 2017, 09:39

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: