flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
matefkr

matefkr
but of course it is possible they start to see this manipulation attempt in almost all of the communication practices by individuals. and manipulation for them means they are inferior if others manipulate them afterall many of them (at least the lower levels) have nothing much more then their position.. would this sort of position be available to others they might even be inferior (provided what they can make others to give them, etc) if they make someone a slave.. then by this someone suppose they were mostly concerned about making it a slave. then if it succeeds all the time they interact related to this person is about being happy that "they have succeeded in making this person a slave". but if they have a negative feeling, then they might turn around the thought, for example if they were educated early so that they had some sort of shock early in their childhood. But it doesnt necesserily have to be so as empathy is not necesserily in humans by genome (not in all anyway).

This information has more importance because of the information content.. compared to practice.
I dont htink it is an easy task to manipulate them when they are under the influence of hidden individuals.
Post 09 Nov 2013, 23:23
matefkr

matefkr
also i have noted how they dillute the possible similar effect by switching arond individausl wich are needed anyway because they dont completely trust their workers according to ancient principles of their working things. So it is very much futile to do so.

Other possibilities are virtually nonexistent. only one thing at this point if possible, that is making predetermined gender and some other thigns to be at least 7 times more females.. as far as i interpret the situation. that is something wich can be achieved very easily. once u have such biological lab connection. of sort where individuals are not greedy (the greedy would make jsut for themselves to make fine prostitutes).
Post 09 Nov 2013, 23:30
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i am learning and exploring a new technique to go into sleeping mode,
so far, i could quite sure i grab some sort of method to let you fall into sleep, =) if you follow my instruction.

the key word in this technique is let go then observe with the eyes of your heart instead of your eyes.

so far, i observe something, you could call it spirits, alien figures, weird colors.

of course, there are still lots of things to ponder and learn,

one of it would surely be, how to let go and still remain aware.

idk if this is what those monk secret, their method seem to be the reverse of mine, to aware and then let go.

mine is, to let go and then aware.

there are tons and millions tons of knowledge that we are not aware of, spending life to kills life, and if you start thinking, you would surely come to a state and wondering who are those idiots when you are force to become one.

how is that you and me are so different?
we don't really even know how to communicate when it is just a 11 chars formed word.

how about with enlightenment if you find difficulties to explain what it is.

the human ego is simply too high to have a sincere frank conversation.
to agree to disagree and to disagree to agree are simply lack of understanding.

you see, ideas are what really count, it is a moment of overclock inside our brain.

life is too short to do something and equally too short to do nothing.
Post 10 Nov 2013, 18:04
matefkr

matefkr
I started to wonder, does MBR_tsr exist? i was like ok it would be an indeed elaborate hallucination then i realized His sayings and texts almost never elaborate. Thus perhaps He is only hallucination for me. good god, then i am screwed as hell. no way then.
Post 10 Nov 2013, 22:14
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
it was somewhere like between underground and train 3 track train lanes, there are 3 people there, a girl, another human or alien, and myself.

i and the girl are trying to catch up a train, but this another human trying to catch us,

we run,

idk who is that girl,

and she got caught, i about to reach the gate of that underground station something, quite dark, you could see huge pillars, i shouted police, damn it, i could sense that i got fear that time,

he/it lets go the girl, then i could sense something moving near my stomach, (50% sober kinda wake up already)

immediately i wake up, because i live alone here, then i saw something very fast jumping/escaping from my stomach to another room,

it was like vanish in split second, but i could see it, i got no issue with my eye sight,

idk what is that, some glitches in matrix or what, or there exists some sort of visible lifeform or inter connected dimensions stuffs, beings or etc,

no doubt, i saw it, but it is moving too fast.
Post 12 Nov 2013, 03:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
been busy preparing my shop and handle outdoor freelance jobs, got to do all kinds of things on your own if one is with limited budget, like me, =)

went to bought a new 8 meters x 3 meters, 5 meters height table, =)
will upload the image later, cost RM 255.00, they will send to me tomorrow.
Post 13 Nov 2013, 16:05
matefkr

matefkr
[quote="sleepsleep"]it was somewhere like between underground and train 3 track train lanes, there are 3 people there, a girl, another human or alien, and myself.

i and the girl are trying to catch up a train, but this another human trying to catch us,

we run,

idk who is that girl,

and she got caught, i about to reach the gate of that underground station something, quite dark, you could see huge pillars, i shouted police, damn it, i could sense that i got fear that time,

he/it lets go the girl, then i could sense something moving near my stomach, (50% sober kinda wake up already)

immediately i wake up, because i live alone here, then i saw something very fast jumping/escaping from my stomach to another room,

it was like vanish in split second, but i could see it, i got no issue with my eye sight,

idk what is that, some glitches in matrix or what, or there exists some sort of visible lifeform or inter connected dimensions stuffs, beings or etc,

no doubt, i saw it, but it is moving too fast.[/quote]

It might be a mouse, or a remote control mouse or whatever hallucination. Because when a person is dreaming, a person can sense touch, and a person can wake up and see things sometimes for a brief period as real (for instance, wake up and see a man standing there, when in fact it is only a few cloth pieces, or similar).

I would wake up from time to time mistaking things for human shapes. Also i would mistake a handle of windows for a very strange legmoving big bug.. but then it was gone.
Post 13 Nov 2013, 18:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
setting up raspberry pi with archlinux, need cups to work as usb printers sharing server,

might order pcduino in future, raspberry pi seems a little bit sluggish when loaded raspbian on large screen.

feel so shit, even setting up archlinux on pi with static ip could be so daunting, i find it crazy, why couldn't they let users command in easy and straight way, this whole arch is like Mad
Post 13 Nov 2013, 23:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
after so much changes, tries and errors,
finally i figure out how to roll it out using raspberry pi + usb hub + pidori (fedora) + cups,

windows could just connect to the shared printers through headless raspberry pi, so far, i had connected 1 unit panasonic kxp-1121e, it works.

the objective is to connect 3 panasonic and 1 barcode printers, gonna create more tries and errors later....
Post 14 Nov 2013, 05:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
fucked by pidori, based on fedora 18

sudo systemctl enable cups.service is broken, it only enable it but didn't runs it after boot,

you got to
su
touch /etc/rc.d/rc.local
chmod a+x /etc/rc.d/rc.local
nano this file
#!bin/sh
systemctl start cups.service
exit 0

reboot

and it will actives after boot, damn it, another 1 hour.
Post 14 Nov 2013, 11:57
matefkr

matefkr
I have seen the a mouse i have seen earlier and so on. well mouse looking thing not sure about specifics. Was from a spot at the left to backward near the corner of my view. then i was checking for it, and then i see nothing. ok. then i do my stuff the ni see again almost the same thing. i check and look then i see it there. Then i thought i put it into something or such.
Then it was running away, to a direction, i see it it see me, and it was moving slower as i look at it and i dont move i just look, it slowed down for a while. Then i check behind the thing after pulling. cannot see. verify almost all the room at least many places inside my bed thing nothing verify things once more nothing... Earlier it sort of like vanished, as i brought my cat inside i wanted to teach the cat to love the mouse and i hear greys laughing because a small grey teleported away the mouse. Then they say the mouse was teleported away somewhere.. then eventually i hear it near my room curnching something in the wall (there was an old house hole thing in the wall or souch). Then they say that the other mouse rejected this one. Now i hear that again the mouse was teleported away. well.. i dont know but i guess a smaller mouse is easier to teleport, cheaper at least provided its the mass or volume wich matters for cost linearly then.. tis around 39300 times pricier at least to teleport a human (well a round area is teleported so perhaps a little less times more costly). but the repeated nature of the running of mouse on the left side of my periferal vision makes me conclude it is a somewhat feeble minded idea rather connected to a robotic mouse of sort (remote controlled mouse). or perhaps the small grey teleported a little backward.. i dont know.. i dont realy care anyway, i left some food and if it will be around it will eat from the food if it is biological.

They have told me i should go to a russian base, so then there i receive a fix, for my ocd (rather just intrusive thoughts) and some other stuff too. well i dont realy have a vehicle yet. i think i will eventually go there or such. There is now a girl with hair. pretty cool. Also another girl i named Violetta Vanilia But they communicate with my mind, and i dont think it is a good idea provided the intrusive thought pictures or such in my brain. Violetta Vanilia is a guy. hmm. She can still be a transsexual though. but it all might as well be a bunch of hallucinations. well afterall, if things appear or vanish and if i cant follow these then it is very similar.

anyway under the bad a little bit of mouse shit with some paper was discovered so i guess it moved there for some time now (i have not had a shower for some time so if it is a real mouse i guess it was comfortable for it to feel my smell).

Recently however i see on videoes there are Russians who are corrupt cop or whatever.. damn whatever i just sleep.

well i have to get some sleep anyway.
I have taken some pill fractions from something to make me sleep enough-ish and now i dont take one more (minimum dose) so i still have perhaps some withdrawal symptoms).
Post 16 Nov 2013, 02:11
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess, i decided to purchase another mini pc after raspberry pi, (sold them to my customer after preload pidora + cups to work as network usb print server)

CIRCUITCO - BB-BBLK-000 - BEAGLEBONE BLACK, CORTEX A8, DEV BOARD
been selling for RM 145.95
case for RM 15.29
http://my.element14.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku=2291620&COM=single-board-beagleblack-matrix

another one in my mind would be,
A10-OLinuXino-LIME EUR 30 Open Source Hardware Linux SBC first prototypes
olimex.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/a10-olinuxino-lime-eur-30-open-source-hardware-linux-sbc-first-prototypes/

euro 30.00 is really good price.
Post 16 Nov 2013, 21:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
4:39 AM
woke up,
i saw you .c in my dream,
weird, you wear a wedding gown in a bus,
and i sit a few chair after you,

been too long, i didn't see you,
the road bus drove, seems so familiar, but i couldn't recall where is it,

somehow you are with your another two friends,
weird, i couldn't remember them,

how to express seeing something but you couldn't remember?

the bus bring us to a small town, damn, i couldn't remember,

bus crossed a railway track before entering the town, everything is so in gray plus purple colors, so memories, sun shine that looks so dimmed,

the bus stopped at one shop, idk what happened then,
Post 18 Nov 2013, 20:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up around 3 AM,
then i keep pondering about something this,

it is about dimension, the existence of other dimensions,
the idea of tunnel to cross both or more dimensions,

then i figure out, everything is still back to conscious, the idea of existence,

the i that exist now, the i that conscious,

the level of understanding, the level of forming ideas,

creating changes in a positive & neural ways.

this i is so mysterious, how the i creating changes for i,
is like how code inside memory creating changes for memory itself..
Post 19 Nov 2013, 21:27
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
if energy cannot be created or destroyed,
why don't they just call energy = god?

but why energy cannot be created?
why energy cannot be destroyed?

where the energy comes from? who creates energy, god? Laughing

He's bigger than that.
Post 19 Nov 2013, 23:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
typedef wrote:

He's bigger than that.

sounds like he is one of your close friend =)
Post 20 Nov 2013, 12:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i was thinking bout this today,

how the society is like what it is right now,
why and what are the factors that made people choose certain things to believe,

how to create confidence, how to push ideas into reality, and how to invite others into objectives, goals,

=)
Post 20 Nov 2013, 12:27
matefkr

matefkr
welle. here is how the universe works timeline i draw

-infinity ----> +infinity
???
[some past point ]
[the minimum point]
[some past/futurepoints]
[all the universe repeated at least once, {this may happen multiple times?}] [all the universe under a single control]
[some future/past points]
[heaven]
[some sort of unknown creations, unknown in a way?] this point here goes on forever, with infinte replication and infinite creation of material.
Post 20 Nov 2013, 15:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
5:22 AM,

maybe there are some stupid reasons why human cannot bring their hearts out and talk, discuss, frankly in a positive ways,

instead in a slave mode,

we could together in a co-operative mode, building spaceship, building and creating all kinds of impossibles, learning and discovering all kinds of methods, systems, bringing efficiency, good, positiveness to every human, every consciousness.

how should we deal with people who create negativeness,
when is talking is not possible, and what to do when people shut off communication,

why human who could only verify such limited changes in a such limited frame need to endure such pain, bullshit, ....?

why after, great music, great delicious food, great lifestyle, great abundance of everything, human still fail to learn how to treat others positively?

why human after years, hardly learn the damaged caused by religions?

there is no point to cross to another dimension alone, and it is not impressive without bringing all others together.

why can't we beat this matrix together?
Post 20 Nov 2013, 22:04
matefkr

matefkr
religion is not genuine.. most of the time i have seen. except for my religion wich seems genuine-ish-ish.. but not quite.. because of ... but whatever.
itself most religions in itself however are bullshit but whatever.. because it is not genuine.. MAYBE i say maybe, with this (in certain cases) it causes butterfly effect into doom, and without religion doom would be impossible to reach.. or maybe with luck and butterfly effect, religion causes heaven without it it would take longer or impossible.. BUT that is to say, what christianity and ..blabhabl i could hear or read describes is not a completey picture of what heaven would contain, and does have bullshit parts, many parts but i was told so whatever.
there is also these kind of humans how they grow up (what is told to them what successfull is in their situations.. etc)... and so on, then human maybe like.. well i think religion talks because it means it, or they talk bullshit and crap.. and then use it for crap.. and so on. or talk good things on one hand but on the other they contradict it with saying bullshit. well humans are bullshit not religion. religion is fine, it is just a bunch of data, nonanimated, (well u may say the religion book, and u start to clean out some letters over time, and u place new ones then it is animated perhaps on a different sampling size it would look much like a consicou entity in a way.. almost like this shit is thinking.. but this is purely simply fucking complicated mokay... there is a few things i dont give a single shit about right now (maybe a do give a little bit of fuck however).

I dont wanna build spaceships, i want to build a huge magnet, and i will draw things to mycelf.. fuck stupid retardass spaceshits. i will draw all the stars and planets to me.

many people are actually building spaceships.. and mars is colonized to a certain degree and some other rocks as well (rocks of sorts here and there spread out quite much or no fuckin idea how much,, i dont calculate).

also not just humans but how u define? i dunnno. u got an outside box and some stuff inside.. u may make pictures and so on with picture detectors.. quite obivous.. but the details are where the devil is hiding.. takes some time to research one thing or another.. etc.

um. forgot to mention, there is no need for thinking. just show example.. good society or whatnot, on artificial food or no kill food. PERSONALLY, i can see easily no kill if u got a bunch of horses lets say, and u make minimum sheet (like i got scar tissue on my arm, i think i will make it a little larger and see how it heals.. but of course later, little bit of tissue only, on a part wich i would not use anyway.. so then i see it got nerves or not.. one can use anesthetics, and cut scuh scar tissue from the horse near a vein with great care (cut and pull off u know so tha vein is not hurt), then it heals u can give some anesthetics and draw some horse blood.. all the time from a lot of horses just a little bit.. u know there needs to be replenishment of blood cells and they are not necesserily shortlived cells... but it probably got all the nutrients u may need from horse meat (but not similar proteins as in meat..). u can be vegetable eater or so on so forth. etc etc. processed food artificial glucose and so on.

um.. the problem is with the controllers mindsets who take the liberty to control. for some of their layers the have the buildings spaceshits and so on all they want. und so weiter.

other animals should be good and so on. not just humans.
Post 21 Nov 2013, 20:34

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: