flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
i think, the cover must change, people judge book by its cover, is very true,
Actually, a 15-page preview of the book is available, which is totally free. Unfortunately, the site has been having some technical issues lately, rendering the preview temporarily unavailable. Sad

Wink

yah, too bad, no preview available, i check your link yesterday, Embarassed

YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
enlightenment,
maybe could illustrate as, rope on top, middle is flip V, ladder, bottom is a lift, people queue in front of lift, Laughing
Well, I will take your cover design tips under advisement. Thanks.
Wink

thanks for giving my tips a chance to see this world, Embarassed

YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
i thought anyone could set up personal account paypal with credit/debit card/bank account linking, no need business registration afaik,
Different countries have different laws. To receive payments legally via PayPal, one needs to set up a business account.

Sad

thanks for the information, hong kong rules is quite tight i guess, Embarassed
is very easy here in malaysia, i go to rhb bank, create personal account and internet banking, maybe after 3 or 5 hours, i could link rhb account to paypal,

afaik, this is how the things work, Laughing i don't have account in rhb bank, fyi, Wink

YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
congratulation!!!! YONG,
it is never easy, and sincerely, congratulation!, you did something remarkable in your life!!!!! Smile
Thank you very much. At least I have something to leave behind in this world when I die.

Wink

very true Very Happy
Post 22 Jul 2017, 10:45
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
22th July 2017
- i woke up late today, around 3 to 4 pm, since today is saturday, the official off day for most people, i tend to enjoy my sleep as long as possible, Wink

- so, after having my bath, i intended to drive to the famous junction for evening brunch, upon having my house main door open, i saw a car parking straight in front of my entrance,

- then i saw changes in my emotion, i became furious, because it is so inconsiderate and disrespect to park in front of others people house, blocking their way to in / out,

- there are actually space on the left side of the entrance that which most people will park if they want to park,

- i don't understand, what kind of mind, mentality, conscious who think it is ok to park like this,

- probably means there are some expectation in my conscious, i open my gate and wait for a while, to see if the owner of that car aware, since open my gate means i want to drive and please fucking adjust your car position to allow me to drive, Laughing

- too bad, nobody came out, so after some waiting and a bit of measurement, i think my car could probably pass through the fucking tiny space he leaves, Laughing

- so, enjoying my late brunch, did some teamviewer troubleshoot, then back to my house,

- what i learn today?

-

- the car owner doesn't fucking care about how he/she parks his/her car, as long as it suits him/her, he/she will parks like he/she could parks anywhere he/she likes,

- does this equal to most human mindset? we do whatever we find easy and desired to us? regardless of how it could troubles others?

- and most probably, we don't care about what happened to others, i guess this is how the state of mind, we only care when we feel like we want to care, or when we could gain some sort of status, advantageous while showing that we care, or etc reasons,

- we are not really into, i care, if without any return, Embarassed, maybe this is the truth, idk, maybe, 50/50 here,

-

- in another side of current wonderful saturday,

- while having my brunch, i thought about this, the entire race of human should really pushing efforts into living on moon, or etc planets, asap,

- this should become the agenda that probably could unite? the human races? Laughing

- but to think that, the human itself, having so many issues, conflicts, and almost react to changes based on whatever he/she feels (emotion), no more logic thinking, is it a positive choice to allow us, living on other places??? Idea
Post 22 Jul 2017, 11:31
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... i intended to drive to the famous junction for evening brunch, upon having my house main door open, i saw a car parking straight in front of my entrance ...
I actually like to read your real life stories. You should talk more about such encounters.

Perhaps the driver of the parked car knows you. He/She did so intentionally to trick you and see how you would react. There might be a hidden camera somewhere nearby to record every single move of yours. The recorded video might eventually be shown on TV and/or the Internet. As I mentioned earlier, you are a cyberstar!

Wink
Post 22 Jul 2017, 13:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... i thought about this, the entire race of human should really pushing efforts into living on moon, or etc planets, asap
The idea is technologically possible but way too expensive to actually implement (at least for the time being).

Unless a really big asteroid is going to hit the lonely planet, the needed funding for such an expensive project will never be made available.

Fingers crossed!

Wink
Post 22 Jul 2017, 13:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

I actually like to read your real life stories. You should talk more about such encounters.

glad you like them, Wink

i saw cast away (the tom hanks fedex guy) on tv3 while having my late night supper,

i guess this was the second time i really watching this movie after several years later, it gave a different feeling and imagination to be frank,

understanding that i couldn't obtain in my first watch of this movie, a different and more in depth meaning this time,

- i would imagine that kind of all alone, tiny being, having no power / choices to change whatever that already been changed, etc, basically this feeling will find us one day, assume that if we could exists after death,

- imagine that we all are actually stranded on earth, no joke, Embarassed we all are stranded, we all stuck inside this physical body, and nobody seem to really care and feel about how tight this physical body locked us, Laughing

- imagine the feeling of eating food, drinking water, Smile and would we miss this feeling if we could exists after death?

- i like how they shoot the rough waves, they are really beautiful, and they actually resembles life, Smile

- how is the feeling, alone in pacific ocean? i couldn't imagine, Shocked a shock feeling? idk, imagine i alone, maybe with a tiny boat, total darkness, with a slight moon light, and probably that is life, if i disregard the ocean, and everything else, i just f. floating in this space, for real, Laughing

- and how is what i feel is important, it would be damn stupid if the whole creation exists for the purpose to run the changes into this feeling, Laughing that is f. stupid,

- you see, god is actually a nice and great excuse, Laughing it makes most people believed ~ they got answers to every single f. issues out there,

- if you total up the speed of moving and rotating earth, the galaxy, the watever we are inside out there, that number might be faster than that f. light, see, we are moving faster than that f. light, Laughing

waiting for this movie,
Ready Player One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtwpjnuaVTE
Post 22 Jul 2017, 20:27
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
it would be damn stupid if the whole creation exists for the purpose to run the changes into this feeling, Laughing that is f. stupid
Why must the whole creation "thing" have any purpose? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 23 Jul 2017, 03:56
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:
glad you like them, Wink
Well, real life stories are definitely better than crazy dreams -- at least we tend to understand what you are trying to say.

Wink
Post 23 Jul 2017, 04:00
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
waiting for this movie,
Ready Player One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtwpjnuaVTE
Lately, there have been lots of such sci-fi movies that are heavily CG-based, such as VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS. Most of them have nice, even superb, action sequences but are not my cup of tea because of their weak storylines or bizarre ways of story-telling.

Wink
Post 23 Jul 2017, 04:09
Furs

Furs
YONG wrote:
Would you create something without a purpose or reason? Even boredom is a reason.
Post 23 Jul 2017, 11:35
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
Would you create something without a purpose or reason? Even boredom is a reason.
Whether I, as a human being / an intelligent life-form, would create something without a purpose / reason has NOTHING to do with how or why the universe came into existence. Your logic sounds truly unconventional to me. Shocked

Wink
Post 23 Jul 2017, 12:55
Furs

Furs
Didn't you ask why the creation thing must have any purpose? Meaning, assuming it was created and didn't just, somehow, randomly, sprung into existence, why it must have a reason or not.

(note: I'm not talking about Earth and its inhabitants springing randomly into existence, but rather the Universe itself including all physics laws and initial matter conditions, the fact that it's quantized, and so on)

Hence assuming it was created, it must have had a reason. Whether that has anything to do with humans at all is another matter of course.
Post 23 Jul 2017, 13:41
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
YONG wrote:
Lately, there have been lots of such sci-fi movies that are heavily CG-based, such as VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS. Most of them have nice, even superb, action sequences but are not my cup of tea because of their weak storylines or bizarre ways of story-telling.
The comics that are a base material for this one had some really good stories in them, they were among my favorite comics in my teen years. Though, knowing how often good stories are lost during the transition to the movie screen, I am afraid that the movie may not hold up to the original. Still, I'm going to give it a try. Wink
Post 23 Jul 2017, 13:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
it would be damn stupid if the whole creation exists for the purpose to run the changes into this feeling, Laughing that is f. stupid
Wink

as far as what i could reason and observe,
purpose are too subtle and often in disguise of something else,

it might be some kinda of respond to changes that are too subtle to be controlled by conscious? idk, maybe,

imagine one took a pen and start drawing, he could draw with zero idea, coloring with zero idea, but the overall idea is to complete the drawing to make him feel accomplished,

the un-purpose purpose might in the end well-served the idea of purpose,

imagine all the moving tiny cells or bacteria or viruses whatever that is moving, or sitting quietly inside our body, are they conscious and know what they are doing? or they are no different from fishes inside a pond? Embarassed (are we inside god stomach or whatever you prefer?)

what all these trillions zillions fishes working on inside my body? who write their purpose? nature? god? evolution, i?

is evolution a constant thing or it only happened when shit hits the fan? Laughing

does anyone here admit they are sperm? before they are now? if we could forget everything before now, how different from possibly to remember everything after now? Laughing

life is absolutely a joke, Laughing

---

23th July 2017
- here some real story, Wink

- my broadband slows down a lot after isp did some maintenance, it crawls like snail and basically, it only works without loading pictures,

- so i plan to try another offer by another isp, (the damn purple colored)

- i subscribed their internet add-ons RM 1, 64kbps which i am not sure it is 8 bytes per second or 64 kilobytes per second, because they all should really bang their heads onto wall, plus their ceo heads, plus all the human heads who works inside that purple company who came into this decision, 8 bytes per second is reasonable, Embarassed Laughing

- i check my subscription status, it said, i am subscribed, till tomorrow night, 24 hours,

- but i knew this company is cunning, i immediately check my prepaid balance after i open my data, then close it, then i f. saw RM 3 gone from my credit, Laughing you see, this is how people do business, Laughing

- a call to service support will charge me another RM 0.50 if i want to speak with a human, lmfao, i mean, come on, this is the most hilarious part,

- their autobot said, you will be charged RM 0.50, press 1 now to speak with our support staffs,

- RM 0.50 is actually ok if they could solve the issues or whatever, but you know, this aint going to happen, anywhere on earth, Laughing

- after explaining my issue to the support staff, he said something more absurd and hilarious, he said he will file a report, and it usually takes 3 to 4 days,

- you see, my subscription will finish in 24 hours, it doesn't makes sense for me to wait 3 to 4 days, because after 24 hours, the add-ons is invalid, Wink and 3 to 4 days later, your report is useless and unhelpful to me, Laughing

- their system already charged me a few RM, i guess, this is how the real work system work, oppress and keep on oppress,

- at the time of this writing, they cunningly eat away another RM 1, which is quite useless to argue, because if i call them, they will get another RM 0.50 again, lmfao, this is fucking serious crazy stuff happened in malaysia, lol,

- 10:34 PM, my credit is RM 7.82
- 10.38 PM, my credit is RM 6.32
- 10.41 PM, my credit is RM 4.32
- 10.57 PM, my credit is RM 5.32

- i sign up for this add-on at 10:35 PM, i got sms to verify, lmfao,
- my credit should be RM 7.82 - ( RM 1.00 addon + RM 0.50 supportcall) = RM 6.32

- some exercise for you all, find where the RM 1 gone, Embarassed
Post 23 Jul 2017, 15:49
YONG

YONG
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
Though, knowing how often good stories are lost during the transition to the movie screen, I am afraid that the movie may not hold up to the original. Still, I'm going to give it a try. Wink
You may want to watch some reviews before visiting the movie theater:

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - Movie Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eun8zjHwZr8

Wink
Post 24 Jul 2017, 02:35
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
Hence assuming it was created, it must have had a reason.
Really?

Particle-antiparticle pairs get created and then instantly annihilated all the time via quantum fluctuations. What is the reason or purpose behind such creations (and annihilation)?

The big bang could have been a large-scale quantum fluctuation, in which the vast majority of the created particle-antiparticle pairs got annihilated. Yet, a "tiny" fraction of the matter and antimatter pairs got separated, and thus could not annihilate each other immediately. Thanks to the rapid expansion of space within a short period time, the imbalance of matter and antimatter could be maintained. Billions of years later, at a hidden corner of the universe, intelligent life-forms, made of matter, came into existence and began to wonder the reason or purpose behind the "creation" thing.

Wink
Post 24 Jul 2017, 04:31
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
as far as what i could reason and observe,
purpose are too subtle and often in disguise of something else,
Exactly, the number 23 must have some subtle meaning that will eventually be discovered by a wise man like sleepsleep.

Refer to:

The Number 23
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Number_23

Wink
Post 24 Jul 2017, 04:40
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
23th July 2017
- here some real story, Wink
In fact, your broadband story is very common: unreasonable service charges, poor customer support, and so on.

Similar things happen here in HK:

Terminating an I-cable contract takes you through several hells
https://geoexpat.com/forum/117/thread27758.html

iCable security guard attacked by student over HK$600 internet bill
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/1766304/icable-security-guard-attacked-student-over-hk600-internet

Wink
Post 24 Jul 2017, 04:58
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- 10:34 PM, my credit is RM 7.82
- 10.38 PM, my credit is RM 6.32
- 10.41 PM, my credit is RM 4.32
- 10.57 PM, my credit is RM 5.32
Must be some AI glitches: your credit increased!

Wink
Post 24 Jul 2017, 05:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Must be some AI glitches: your credit increased!

perhaps more to tricks to loot customers monies bit by bit, Wink

YONG wrote:

In fact, your broadband story is very common: unreasonable service charges, poor customer support, and so on.

perhaps these kinda stuffs is worldwide thing, which actually means something, they all will be replaced by better choice in very near future, Smile

YONG wrote:
Exactly, the number 23 must have some subtle meaning

remember my dream regarding 3 objects in the sky, and another 2 objects in another side, btw, today sun is a little bit large imo, i was driving to baling, and i saw the sunset while on the tiny hill, it was bigger than usual,
Post 24 Jul 2017, 14:49
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
YONG wrote:
Furs wrote:
Hence assuming it was created, it must have had a reason.
Really?
Particle-antiparticle pairs get created and then instantly annihilated all the time via quantum fluctuations. What is the reason or purpose behind such creations (and annihilation)?

Just because the brightest minds among our species are not bright enough to figure out (yet... ?) much of it all doesn't mean anything. Maybe it has no purpose at all and it's happening just because it can. Maybe it has a purpose and we don't understand enough to know what it is. Maybe it's the only "visible" consequence of something happening in another supposed dimension/parallel universe.
For now let's just be humble and concede we don't know much about anything. Wink
Post 24 Jul 2017, 20:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: