flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
YONG wrote:
And having no income will definitely stop the person from enjoying his/her life.
Many people have no income. Housewives/househusbands, children, elderly. Money won't buy you happiness; happiness comes from within, it isn't some external measurement of money.
Post 30 Jun 2017, 13:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
And having no income will definitely stop the person from enjoying his/her life.
Many people have no income. Housewives/househusbands, children, elderly.
I wish that I could agree with you. But I can't.

Housewives/househusbands, children, elderly are supported, financially or otherwise, by their family members, guardians, and the like.

When a person who needs to support himself/herself has no income, what kind of enjoyment can he/she get?

Yeah, I know what you are going to say. But even cycling is not free -- you need to rent a bike.

Wink
Post 30 Jun 2017, 13:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
YONG wrote:
When a person who needs to support himself/herself has no income, what kind of enjoyment can he/she get?
A person can have no income and yet still be wealthy. But even if you are talking about a poor person that has no income then there are many ways to find enjoyment.
YONG wrote:
Yeah, I know what you are going to say. But even cycling is not free -- you need to rent a bike.
There is good example. Someone might already have a bicycle before they had no income. Of course cycling is not for everyone. A much simpler example would be a gathering of people in a group to talk and tell jokes and whatever, it costs no money, just time.
Post 30 Jun 2017, 13:36
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

No-one wants a hobbyist photographer to take his/her wedding photos.

if you make it cheap enough, but still profitable, maybe luck will be on your site, afaik, not everybody in hk is millionaire, there are still low and middle income people who need photographer for their wedding, Wink

revolution wrote:
Many people have no income. Housewives/househusbands, children, elderly. Money won't buy you happiness; happiness comes from within, it isn't some external measurement of money.

if you ask any of those who have no income, do they wish to have a stable income? i guess the answer would be yes, Embarassed

well happiness is partly from our own state of mind, but the environment and everything around us, definitely and greatly affect this state of mind, money will greatly help you achieve that state of happiness, it doesn't guarantee happiness, but it helps you to access happiness easier,

you could ask if anyone feel sorrow by having money, and i quoted YONG words, donate all to me then, Laughing Embarassed i have no issue helping him/her to find his/her own moneyless happiness,

revolution wrote:

A person can have no income and yet still be wealthy. But even if you are talking about a poor person that has no income then there are many ways to find enjoyment.

is true, you bring in another word, wealthy, and we know wealthy is a combination of of having physical / spiritual stuffs all together (everything),

and very true also, we could seek enjoyment in everything, even in breathing, sleeping etc,

but how many in 7 billions find breathing as some sort of enjoyment and happiness, the number will be very low,

because the enjoyment that doesn't need monies only belong to those who seek higher level of themselves, probably spiritual path or etc esoteric experiences, more appreciation etc kind of journey,

revolution wrote:
A much simpler example would be a gathering of people in a group to talk and tell jokes and whatever, it costs no money, just time.

you seriously underestimate the money involved to hold a group of people to talk and tell jokes, Laughing seriously,! it only works if you could wag your fingers and chant, bring me and YONG to sleepsleep house, Laughing
Post 30 Jun 2017, 16:48
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
not everybody in hk is millionaire, there are still low and middle income people who need photographer for their wedding
True. But those people would ask their friends and/or colleagues to take their wedding photos for free, as they don't really expect "professional" quality.

Wink
Post 01 Jul 2017, 05:19
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
revolution wrote:
A much simpler example would be a gathering of people in a group to talk and tell jokes and whatever, it costs no money, just time.
you seriously underestimate the money involved to hold a group of people to talk and tell jokes, Laughing seriously,! it only works if you could wag your fingers and chant, bring me and YONG to sleepsleep house, Laughing
sleepsleep is right here. Even an informal social gathering costs a lot these days. That's why T.G. is unable to organize another fasmcon.

Wink
Post 01 Jul 2017, 05:24
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i saw this, and i think, it is beautiful in its way,

http://www.businessinsider.my/kowloon-walled-city-photos-2017-4/
A renegade photographer got inside this lawless Hong Kong community that was 119 times as dense as New York City

i haven't got chance to visit and stay in hong kong, afaik, it is a busy place, everything is fast, i mean, bullet speed, and you can't chat after finished your meal because others want to sit and having their meal,

house is expensive, and you paid maybe millions to have a small tiny corner,

the gap between rich and poor, probably really huge, and those who got a house near up hill, or facing ocean or etc, you know who they are, and those who live inside cages,

is there love in such city, yah, maybe, idk

watch a hk tv series lately, 不懂撒娇的女人, less and less women getting married there, they are probably forced to forget about marriage if they want to survive in such city,

shopping become a way to fend of frustration and stress, (i seriously don't understand this behaviour)

mainland chicks flowing in, and guys prefer those over hk capable chicks, maybe, idk, maybe guys prefer dumb and pretty women? those that you could bully and get off? maybe,

but seriously, if guy prefer dumb and pretty women, that pretty much prove their level of intelligence already, Wink

typical bully mindset, target the weak and abuse them,

it could be true also, some prefer to be abused, because they believed this is the only way they could survive in this harsh world, Crying or Very sad

and this is the only way to go heaven, Cool

back to question number 1, what is consciousness? Laughing Laughing
Post 04 Jul 2017, 20:33
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
is there love in such city, yah, maybe, idk
Yes. But only the realistic version of love exists here. No means, financial or otherwise, implies no love. Sad but true.

Wink
Post 05 Jul 2017, 02:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Wink
maybe a realistic version of love is always better? version of attachment which is more logical?

The Cardigans - Lovefool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms

if love could turns you into a ill-logic creature, love is probably not much different from heroin or drugs, Laughing

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有
i think this one is more logical, why we devise strategies and ways to possess / control something which could change almost infinitely ~ it is never a good idea,

job #1 - to love somebody else deeply,
job #2 - to experience somebody else love you madly,

love is probable a infinite loop which repeat itself with different characters, the story is overall, quite same, Wink

i think, if one could get #1 and #2 done, life is quite fruitful then, Embarassed
Post 05 Jul 2017, 21:18
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有
i think this one is more logical, why we devise strategies and ways to possess / control something which could change almost infinitely ~ it is never a good idea,
You are very philosophical -- even too philosophical -- for your age.

Wink
Post 06 Jul 2017, 04:18
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
job #1 - to love somebody else deeply,
job #2 - to experience somebody else love you madly,
#1 can be done as most of us can control our emotions and/or feelings.

#2 is very difficult as we cannot control the emotions and/or feelings of the others. What if no-one ever likes you, let alone "loves you madly"?

Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 06 Jul 2017, 04:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

You are very philosophical -- even too philosophical -- for your age.

#1 is not an easy task, it takes a lot to give infinite attention and love to somebody you prefer, burnt out usually happened through out the process,

as you mentioned, #2 requires input from others, and probably, nobody like us, it is okay, we could still love ourself, in fact, i would rank such relationship first,

eventually, everybody sleep in a 5 x 7 meters holes, forever, Wink
Post 06 Jul 2017, 05:26
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
eventually, everybody sleep in a 5 x 7 meters holes, forever, Wink
Not everyone. Here in HK, we don't even have enough space to bury all the deceased. For most people, cremation would the final process their dead bodies undergo.

Confused Wink
Post 06 Jul 2017, 05:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
all the ashes, and the cycle repeats, all the love, hate, jealous, wealth, etc long gone, Laughing

i got a dream yesterday,
- i saw a fluorescent light tube, but the weird thing is, it gives out light even without electricity,

- and the moment i took the fluorescent light, i realize another weirdness, those lights stay at its default place,

- i could light up another fluorescent light tube by crossing the one i hold,

- and seeing such weirdness, i shouted, probably out of surprise, and call maybe 2 persons who were in my dream to come and take a look, they were in another room, but none of them came out,

- and somehow at that moment, i realize i was in dream, and i woke up,

- then i start pondering to this question,

- assume you are in dream, you went to a place that probably heaven in your mind in dream, and after that, you woke up, realize that heaven gate in dreaming, they are not real, they are dream,

- now somehow you suddenly die, or etc event that cause you no longer exists on earth, and you went to the same heaven gate as before, how you then know, you are not in dream?

- the idea is, we probably are in dream right now, and you only wake up when you realize you are in dream, probably enlightenment, or satori or wake up or whatever term that you prefer,

-

- this prompt me to guess, probably there are gases that could produce light, without electricity, and those light stay in place, so the gases probably are thick/dense and they don't move around easily,

ps: the light color are yellowish, tiny orange, like those old oil lamp light color,
Post 06 Jul 2017, 23:53
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
would barter system actually works in our today always connected world? i guess it would works, in fact, it would be better if the whole world demand and supply could turn to this barter system asap, Wink

- parties need a way to negotiate a change,
- check the item/service and equal value of exchange goods,
- send / transport item

- i want something that you have,
- you don't want something that i have,

- it could somehow expand a human social network, consider he needs to find something that others want in order to exchange with what he wanted,

- you want something that everybody want, or you got something that everybody want,

- a vr plus remote mechanical hand, probably allow us to inspect whatever goods we want through internet in almost real-time,

- and we probably don't need the idea of shop,

- a vr plus remote mechanical hand also allow you to cut or design other people hair, make up as if you are near them,

- we probably need a new kinda of fabric that contained sensitive sensors, and able to reply them back, as if like our skin? maybe

- idk why the squeeze phone, because i think, if they build the fingers holders on the left and right of, that will automatically function as some sort of input sensors,

- four fingers, left / right hand, thumb near top, i guess this is how people usually hold their phone, Wink

- maybe i could get such phone in 2020? Wink
Post 07 Jul 2017, 00:31
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i saw a fluorescent light tube, but the weird thing is, it gives out light even without electricity,
Because you always believe that perpetual machines are possible. Well, they are possible -- in your dreams.

Wink
Post 07 Jul 2017, 02:23
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- check the item/service and equal value of exchange goods,
That is the crux of the problem -- what is the value of a product or service? People have different needs and thus tend to give vastly-different values to the same product or service.

Wink
Post 07 Jul 2017, 02:29
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep would like this invention a lot, I guess.

First battery-free cellphone makes calls by harvesting ambient power
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170705164453.htm

Wink
Post 08 Jul 2017, 06:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ya, saw that news too, Wink since universe keep on expanding, i guess there are probably expanding energy that we could utilize to benefit us, do our mundane jobs, Embarassed, yes, i like this kinda of break-through, Wink

btw, i tried cellfood yesterday, one drop, with one full cup glass of water, and another half glass water,

it actually causes me to become very energy, alert, i don't feel tired, i took a sleep for about 2 to 3 hours yesterday, and i basically don't feel tired till now,

found one research titled,
metabolism modifications and apoptosis induction after cellfood administration to leukemia cell lines,

Quote:
Conclusions
Modulation of cell signaling, apoptotic pathways and tumor metabolism by dietary agents and nutraceutical compounds may provide new opportunities in both pre-vention and treatment of cancer. Herein we supply evidence for a significant antiproliferative effect of thenutritional supplement Cellfood™ on leukemia cell lines by inducing cell death through an apoptotic mechanism and by altering cell metabolism through HIF-1 α and GLUT-1 regulation. Thanks to its antioxidative and proapoptotic properties, CF might be a good candidate for cancer prevention. Large-scale clinical trials will be needed to validate the usefulness of this agent either alone or in combination with the existing standard care.

ok, now somebody in my circle claimed, it actually could cure hiv, aids, Idea

i would say, buy and try if you got cancers or whatever that doctors claimed no hope anymore, it cost less than RM 200 here, about USD 50 i guess a bottle, 30ml,

afaik, all other cancers treatment will cause more damage compare to this cellfood, Question
Post 09 Jul 2017, 11:41
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
since universe keep on expanding, i guess there are probably expanding energy that we could utilize to benefit us ...
Actually, energy is on the decline in an expanding universe. Refer to:

Is energy always conserved?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCc9b2phn0

Wink
Post 09 Jul 2017, 12:11

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: