flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
woke up several hours ago,
got a nice dream, but i forgot the content already,

just designed my logo, next is create a stamping chop, then apply for current bank account, create banner,
Post 03 Nov 2013, 07:32
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:14; edited 1 time in total
Post 03 Nov 2013, 13:28
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
woke up,
two dreams,

first one, me and friends with his wife, in a japanese restaurant,
somehow, i found some music and pick one and play it, the way the music displayed is different, it was the concept i mentioned before,

those files are displayed in block, blue and cyan colored.

the second dream is about a car robbed,
i guess my mind wasn't yet trained to handle such conflict,
there got 3 guys who was trying to rob me, shit....

dream is too real to ignore preparing to handle such conflict.
Post 04 Nov 2013, 00:25
matefkr

matefkr
i haad a DREAM. some time ago. i was a ninja/samurai or something, and i was watching the Shogun. and then i was going after tryed to aim, the shogun bled white. we fought like true wariors. then i fled. as the Shogun fled and sent after me the minions, one in an airplane later reaching after me, slowing down a bit to hower.. at this point i jumped up upended the top of the plan and cut tou the head of the pilot. then i earthed the head. I guess some pilot was captured somewhere and the head cut.. if it is to e connected to reality. however.. recently i found a small hole somewhere in our garden, i did not investigate, but my mother informed me, a tree was removed there.

please appologize for staining your dreamlog, i did not intend to do so first.
at one point in another dream, i fell into water from a platform wich collapsed like paper. there noted i feel fear.. but its just water, and i had more horrible dreams.
Post 04 Nov 2013, 08:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
two dreams yesterday night, just woke up 10:25 AM,
one is very heart touching, i think, my tears dropped in my dream, maybe another me in another dimension is going into sentimental mode, i know it is not about love, it is a feeling, a kinda heart moving music, that relate to his experiences..

another one is kinda heart moving too,
it is about an animal, maybe tiger, or tiger + cat or lion + dog, idk, i just called it cat for the sake of telling you my dream,

this cat's mouth was installed with a cap, something like protection to not let it bite others, (like those black stuff you could see in sexual SM play) kinda disgusted when you put it on human and force sex upon them,

so this cat grows up, loyal, friendly, etc, like a nice dog,
idk if this happened to me in another dimension, because i am not quite sure i was inside this story, maybe it was some big news in another dimension that i reside.

what happened is, one day, somebody see this big cat trying to hurt his child, and he fired or killed this cat, then later only realize, this big cat is trying to remove something poisonous or harmful insect or etc you name it on his child clothing.

but, the loyal cat is gone........ i think, this would be great if made into movie...
Post 05 Nov 2013, 02:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

please appologize for staining your dreamlog, i did not intend to do so first.

no worry, =)
you spice up my dream thread with your dreams, i guess it is good to have a dream collection something, things get sur-real, all really happened in another multi dimensions world where multi-me reside.

or

these are all bugs, and glitches inside our brain.
Post 05 Nov 2013, 02:40
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:13; edited 1 time in total
Post 05 Nov 2013, 13:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i dream bout her.r just now,
weird, she seems to exists inside my mind,

ya, i like her somehow, but, i couldnt offer her more anything than friendship,
Post 06 Nov 2013, 03:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
still thinking, pondering, 1:19 AM,
maybe life is pretty useless unless we could bang the earth with something very positive, =) and efficient,

sweep away those idiots and nonsense non-logical thoughts.

yeah, more positive values and force others to give up negative values.
Post 06 Nov 2013, 17:23
matefkr

matefkr
well if u got a company and it is running, pondering much is not so usefull realy.

well. most carnivores i would say, they just sit down feeling well eating the meat. and so on.

It is almost perfectly obvious, that actually a lot of time ago, they in power could make things.. Russia and USA united.. in their secret agencies.. also middle europe. they show they are separate when it is not true.

those things watching over so many resources and people.. these groups could have done long ago. basicly. they knew how to and they had the resources to do. realy. they wanted to cause such where they cause suffering. so simple.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 19:26
matefkr

matefkr
lets see.. actually any dumb idiot can look up communism what it is.. i can. and i hear many and actually they act also against communism. and they even set up like communism is evil.. while it is utter bullshit. they just want to torture others thats it. i dont specifically know your situation, but if all u got is computer repair shop or so, i say to u with actually very thought out advise. that is fine, u can grow, or so, but do not try to compete with these (i am talking about real huge amount of resources.. russia and USA and africa and other influences).

the slim chance to win is by inventing new weapon even if u can however.. probably this is what they want..
i see their capabilities. i dont know if i should tell or not. there a for the good, and by the good and for all eventually as soon as possible.. a violent aggressive takeover is needed, a thirld world war. this can settle matters. but yet u dont even know who is who. and perhaps u wont. It is not your task.
positive they feel who are in control while causing the suffering.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 19:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
you bring me to this thought,

is something that grow exponentially can be managed?

what i mean here is human...

let say if we change human into factory output or etc, could modern management skill able to manage the exponential growth of an output?

because, i suggest, the power that try to control / manage / whatever term you name it, found difficulty to control / manage human in a "humanly" ethical way,

be it mind control, marketing, television, brain wash etc, which we categorize as humanly.

so when they fail, they change to use medicine, antibiotic, chem spray, water add-ons, and etc more chemical way to alter our way of thinking.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 20:01
matefkr

matefkr
basicly. they are almost like gods. they can administer gene therapy for quite some time now. and they can dod this remotely. by several means.
Those in top level control.
and they can also use radio for a range of things.. including direct stimulation of brian areas of some size.

Human populations are not difficult to control. there are several genes for instance one coding for protamins, wich are almost exclusively found in sperm. these would be easily manipulated with genetic engineering so much likely without the knowledge of the individual.. and of course they know it.. they have some numbers and time to think about some possible tools. the rest is tasked to think about how to avoid others getting tools.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 22:29
matefkr

matefkr
for some time now, the leaders would do small genteic engineering on the population, without their knowledge in order to create intellectually or health-wise more capable individuals or perhaps more obedient, more strong in learning early patterns gathered in childhood. Poor, mostly dumb human populations are for them excelent oportunity for such matters.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 22:30
matefkr

matefkr
The american parts now extend their range to countries wich they have broken, so they introduce more widespread education to test their result. Of course they have created initated projects to put brains onto other machine architectures and these are can be far more superior then these earlier genetic engineering trials, the turnover time is prettty quick and states can be easily stored and restored manipulated so forth.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 22:31
matefkr

matefkr
so hence after thereforth what mite be the goal? one possibility: they are evil actors and actresses and so on and i am not.. and i am a target of their violence of one sort or another.
another possbility.. the leading group actually acquires the totaltiaran control some more.. etc etc.
There is then what do they do once control acquired? they need weapons and resources anyway. a thinking machine does nothing.. alone.. very limited at least (well i consider a human too a thinking machine, for it is a thinking machine indeed).

then right now technology.. makes not much needed to be done to have simple lives. in theory all the people might be tracked up with their knowledge also knowing the simplified algorithm of the tracking system. this is simple they can tell and explain because it all is in fact straightforward. then they might be told they receive a limited area with some envrionment enrichment there.. and please dont do science.. only some intelligence or creativity tests sometiems in virtual reality.. then those controllable verifiable can be picked by the top level leaders.. this is simple and straighforward and this would be done if they would have good intentions. but this is not done and becauise i have told them its all simple and possible, therefore they have malevolent intentions of sorts. directed to some people or to some populations.

But this limited enironment etc etc.. is well acceptable because ... it is easy to meet the basic inborn human and even other animal needs as well.

I dont want to write to u in such detail because perhaps u get upset. so very simple i told u have your business now, and care about it.. and dont ponder.. in case it might be just their intention for you to ponder about something.. i cant tell.
Post 08 Nov 2013, 22:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess you bring in something nice matefkr,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protamine
Quote:
Protamines are small, arginine-rich, nuclear proteins that replace histones late in the haploid phase of spermatogenesis and are believed essential for sperm head condensation and DNA stabilization. They may allow for denser packaging of DNA in spermatozoon than histones, but they must be decompressed before the genetic data can be used for protein synthesis. However, in humans and maybe other primates, 10-15% of the sperm's genome is packaged by histones thought to bind genes that are essential for early embryonic development.

you mentioned about weapons and resources,
so i guess the big picture is about competition,

universe is so gigantic, and there are almost infinite amount of resources available once our technology could break through converting a to b or b to a with minimalistic amount of energy.

i don't get it why they want to fight / compete on earth only?
there are so huge place for everybody beyond earth, space, interstellar travel, explore and so on,

where, each earthling should gets the responsibilities to help and motivate each other to travel beyond our small planet earth.
Post 09 Nov 2013, 21:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
one of my yahoo email account was hacked, in the latest adobe hacked series.

account was locked after 3 tries to reset my password from my alternate email address.

the issue is, yahoo always identify my password as weak (although i make sure i use symbols, alphanumeric and etc weird case) and never let me reset.

this issue really put me to think about the whole username, password, secret questions architecture.

i guess if we view from modern technology approach,
someday, maybe with blood, saliva converted to digital data USB device, you can upload that data/dna or whatever you name it, to yahoo,

or fingernail to digital data USB,,

eventually, what define you? and how we see ourselves different from others.

eg, could someone identify me if i post under different nick,

what cause me to be me....

too deep...,
Post 09 Nov 2013, 21:56
matefkr

matefkr
[quote="sleepsleep"]i guess you bring in something nice matefkr,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protamine
[quote]Protamines are small, arginine-rich, nuclear proteins that replace histones late in the haploid phase of spermatogenesis and are believed essential for sperm head condensation and DNA stabilization. They may allow for denser packaging of DNA in spermatozoon than histones, but they must be decompressed before the genetic data can be used for protein synthesis. However, in humans and maybe other primates, 10-15% of the sperm's genome is packaged by histones thought to bind genes that are essential for early embryonic development.[/quote]

you mentioned about weapons and resources,
so i guess the big picture is about competition,

universe is so gigantic, and there are almost infinite amount of resources available once our technology could break through converting a to b or b to a with minimalistic amount of energy.

i don't get it why they want to fight / compete on earth only?
there are so huge place for everybody beyond earth, space, interstellar travel, explore and so on,

where, each earthling should gets the responsibilities to help and motivate each other to travel beyond our small planet earth.[/quote]

what nice i bring in?
I say they make some people to struggle because just this is how they are. were educated in a way or etc. it is like bully beating up the weak, they dont compete.. they make others compete.. when there are about equal sizes or capacities, it is then when a bully mistakens a smaller target, wich reveals higher capacities, but fearing death has no choice but flee or fight.. such extended to larger groups of people or to countries if u will but i dont think along the lines of countries. when free travel and bad verification of thigns when travel is possible.

i knew about the protamines, and thought possibly this is only place where they are used so knowking these out.. leads to sterility.. and infection things can do this to males, if they want to covertly and cheaply sterilize humans they can do jsut this.. fresh fruit, skin surface contact (there are some rugged organisms to be modified and carry this modification viruses.. they can make it happen if they wish in such way.
it is not about population size control. but u were talking about something else.

well.. on the other hand. humans can be almost like uselesss or usefull depending on mind for now. soon this will have no importance because of the other machine bases on wich human minds can run (other then this biological machine).

um. basicly.. two principles set as goal: have self or elite group.. sorta elitist principle do whatever abuse they wish, the other is communism (have everyones needs met etc etc). during implementation.. there are chances taken. some takes the chance and sacrefices something else temproarily. this may be the case on some part. but by sacrefice one means not caring about one but caring about something else instead.

For now: as i have stated: humans are like experimental animals, for some time, some of their gnese were altered through food and airborne disease (common cold and so on). and this alters some parameters. However i dont think that the environment is ideal.. but i think there are ideal environments created somewhere else... not where i live anyway.

but. i find no reason for why to chose such direction.. considering if they would not be evil. so i find they are evil.. afterall there were already genes, wich could give rise to human with very good capacities, and so they could in princple push cloning instead and they in fact can already clone people. so they can clone this genome.. and replicate and do research.. by these people.. etc.. not causing evil horrible things. but it is highly not the case.

all there is in their minds of those who interact and those who feel they are in control, is that they tortured someone wich feels great for them, and they manipulated someone to think they are inferior and to make others think the victim deserved the torture so to speak.
Post 09 Nov 2013, 23:12
matefkr

matefkr
well so here i tell all one can may be able to do, is form some vague concepts. what kind of thoughts might be in the head of those who like to torture. and if tools are available activate information sets otherwise. make other information sets in themselves stronger. grow stronger. as it grows stronger in them along with these activate the other parts of the torture.. and somehow make it less favourable. while the strong one alone activated was faviourable.
Post 09 Nov 2013, 23:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: