flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
my logic couldn't process time,
is like using a ruler and measure a distance, it is 20 cm, don't know whose baby maker size, Embarassed

it doesn't mean cm exists, it only means, 20 cm, and thats it,

when moving an object (clock) to measure ~ cause some differential, it just means, moving will cause differential, compare to a static stationed measurement apparatus,

for me, time is only a concept, like how cm, mm, meter, km works, we use time to measure changes,
Post 27 Jun 2017, 16:43
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
it is 20 cm, don't know whose baby maker size, Embarassed
Wow, your dick is pretty big!

Wink
Post 28 Jun 2017, 02:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
for me, time is only a concept,
Yeah, time is a concept that dictates matter.

Wink
Post 28 Jun 2017, 02:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
it is 20 cm, don't know whose baby maker size, Embarassed
Wow, your dick is pretty big!

Wink

too bad, too bad, i hope it is mine, but i got modern pussy, Laughing Laughing
wait, remember the yellow painting? Embarassed Cool

using route a, i travel from home to my client site, need about 20 minutes, the road is smooth, wide, and basically, very comfortable,

using route b, i travel from home to my client site too, only about 10 minutes, the road is shit, bumpy, narrow, basically, i hate to drive on that road, Embarassed

most of the time, i use route a, sometime i use route b to check if they repair that fucking shit road already, Laughing

ps: i been drinking a teaspoon of sea cucumber daily since few days ago, i felt more energy, Laughing been checking my old scar to see if they miraculously gone, Laughing
Post 28 Jun 2017, 06:45
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
ps: i been drinking a teaspoon of sea cucumber daily since few days ago, i felt more energy, Laughing
Good for you but not for me!

Wink
Post 28 Jun 2017, 07:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think this one pretty important,

The End Of The (Petro)Dollar: What The Fed Doesn't Want You To Know
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-27/end-petrodollar-what-fed-doesnt-want-you-know

i got a different view actually, i think securing/enhancing/inventing/ resources, food, crops, water, electricity, magnet etc crucial daily stuffs as the most important thing to do right now,

eg, producing a 1 acre field that totally automate (zero human intervention as main goal) in growing, seeding, harvesting crops, driverless lorry/pickup deliver them from this 1 acre to collecting/distributing location,

setting up a new regulation, all packaging forms used by any producer, must be recovered and recycled by respective producers,
Post 28 Jun 2017, 17:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a few thoughts ringing in my mind,

- a few million or billion years ago, after dinosaurs wiped out by incoming asteroids,

- alien came and see what is left on earth,

- they saw orang utan, monkeys probably,

- one of them decide to mix their sperm with female monkey, org utan, he wants to create a his own lineage on earth, since they already got advance technology to travel so far, basically there is nothing much on earth or else where that could interest them,

- it is ridiculous to claim they seeded workers or slaves on earth to dig gold, because they could create gold as much as they want by converting solar energy,

- till now, there are still questions, why they started a hybrid species on earth, most probably the answer is, for fun, and to show to their peers, they could,

- some of the aliens have different opinions, exactly like how you feel when you mix human sperm with whale, or dog, cat, fox, elephant, wolf, or etc,

- this is insane, one of them telepathy shouted, not sure how to describe this one, Embarassed Laughing

-

- the most scary part is actually, we human ~ accept everything, shape, form as something normal, this is actually not much different from dream reaction,

- how is that the face of human is normal? the position of eyes, nose, legs, hands, etc, the flowers, the fish, the sun, moon, rock, etc, they are freaking alien,

- it doesn't makes sense to me how i could view everything as something normal, because they are not normal, i been conditioned to accept everything as it is,

- the a to z symbol, they are never normal, the words, the number, everyghing,

- i should sleep, Laughing
Post 28 Jun 2017, 21:24
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- one of them decide to mix their sperm with female monkey, org utan, he wants to create a his own lineage on earth ...
Such an idea has been explored in many sci-fi movies.

Wink
Post 29 Jun 2017, 03:51
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i should sleep, Laughing
You really need to get some sleep.

Wink
Post 29 Jun 2017, 03:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Okay, I haven't been following SSD sizes, 2TB is actually good, but expensive though. And the extra cost provides me with no benefit. The extra IOPS and throughput wouldn't get used. Better I save my money with a 2TB HDD and spend the remainder on food and shelter.

i actually got a complex feeling with your replied,
sad, because why bright and smart people still need to struggle with food and shelter, transport or etc basic living necessary, it doesn't makes sense, Crying or Very sad

assuming you are professional who deal with tons of gb data every day, i categorized such job as professional,

if those who are bright and smart still struggling or just having enough monies to go through day to day, month to month,

how about those who are less bright or smart? Shocked

~

there are actually lots of stuffs and events on earth that don't make sense,

i found a way or maybe some sort of method to calm your heart and reasonized with your own self,

if let say you are angry or etc feelings,

try asking yourself if your heart is so tiny, cramped, small that it no longer capable to houses that feeling?

at least people should know, they got a bigger heart than god who cannot house those who don't believe,pray it,him,her
Post 29 Jun 2017, 21:06
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
sad, because why bright and smart people still need to struggle with food and shelter, transport or etc basic living necessary, it doesn't makes sense, Crying or Very sad
Why sad? revolution has, at least, a decent full-time job; he/she gets paid for his/her work regularly. For a freelancer like me, every single day is a real struggle. No work means no income, and no income means no money for food and shelter. Given the high standard of living in HK, that is really tough. Still, I try to enjoy my life.

Confused Wink
Post 30 Jun 2017, 02:19
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
how about those who are less bright or smart? Shocked
Believe it or not, those people are actually well-protected. They can do entry-level jobs; they can ask for assistance, financial or otherwise, from welfare organizations and/or the government. For an educated fellow like me, I simply don't have such "protection" -- I am on my own. Sad but true.

Confused Wink
Post 30 Jun 2017, 02:25
Furs

Furs
YONG wrote:
Why sad? revolution has, at least, a decent full-time job; he/she gets paid for his/her work regularly. For a freelancer like me, every single day is a real struggle. No work means no income, and no income means no money for food and shelter. Given the high standard of living in HK, that is really tough. Still, I try to enjoy my life.
I think/know you meant "no available work", else I'm sure it's the same case with revolution's job (i.e. he gets fired if he doesn't work, so no money).

Either way, I think you'd change your mind if you were paid, say, the median salary for a software developer in certain shit countries, maybe $500-$600 per month or so (after exchange). Yes, the rent/food is cheap in those countries, but electronics and imported products are not. In fact, they tend to be even more expensive than in the US or wherever.

So you see, let's say you are left with $100 spare cash or so per month, it takes like half a year just to be able to afford a large SSD, excluding any other "cool little things" you want to have (literally nothing else). Still find it worth it / not a big deal?
Post 30 Jun 2017, 10:02
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
... still struggling or just having enough monies to go through day to day, month to month,
I appreciate your concern. But I am not struggling as long as I don't waste money on things I don't need (like SSDs, hehe). Fortunately I am not a "things" person. I don't get enjoyment from owning and showing off that I have the most gadgets. I feel no loss at not having all the latest best fastest newest trendiest shiniest flashiest stuff.
Post 30 Jun 2017, 10:32
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
YONG wrote:
Still, I try to enjoy my life.
Yes, good. That is the most important. There is no sense in earning a huge salary if you are miserable the whole time.
Post 30 Jun 2017, 10:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Why sad? revolution has, at least, a decent full-time job;

well, i feel sad because smart people, bright people who suppose to change the world and earth into a better place, need to struggle for food and shelter, or other necessities stuffs to smooth their work, or get on new and latest technology for testing and development,

they are supposed to have all these covered and they could plan a better earth / world with others ~ bright people,

sleepsleep wrote:

at least people should know, they got a bigger heart than god who cannot house those who don't believe,pray it,him,her

i actually open another level for this/these petty, jealous and always i am right gods, because they would try to prove me wrong using their near infinite powers, they wouldn't dare to give me equal power because they knew i would beat them down, Wink

YONG wrote:

I am on my own. Sad but true.

idk if you still interested with photographing, because it could actually makes good monies, wedding, event, etc functions, recording video, and etc, these are quite well paid job for freelancers, and yes, you really need to have solid backups,

Furs wrote:

So you see, let's say you are left with $100 spare cash or so per month, it takes like half a year just to be able to afford a large SSD, excluding any other "cool little things" you want to have (literally nothing else). Still find it worth it / not a big deal?

i agree, for me, imo, smart and bright people are not supposed to face such situation, because they are the one who will change world, creating better system, and revolution,
Post 30 Jun 2017, 10:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
Yes, good. That is the most important. There is no sense in earning a huge salary if you are miserable the whole time.

and earning miserable salary will most probably make things more difficult for a person to enjoy his or her life,
Post 30 Jun 2017, 10:43
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
I think/know you meant "no available work"
Yes.

Furs wrote:
I think you'd change your mind if you were paid, say, the median salary for a software developer in certain shit countries
We live in different countries with vastly different standards of living. So, it is difficult to say anything meaningful about (or comment on) such scenarios.

Wink
Post 30 Jun 2017, 12:56
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
idk if you still interested with photographing, because it could actually makes good monies ...
Yes, I am, but as a hobby only. The situation is very different here in HK. You need to have a studio and a couple of assistants, not to mention professional camera gear. No-one wants a hobbyist photographer to take his/her wedding photos.

Wink
Post 30 Jun 2017, 13:04
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
and earning miserable salary will most probably make things more difficult for a person to enjoy his or her life,
And having no income will definitely stop the person from enjoying his/her life.

Confused Wink
Post 30 Jun 2017, 13:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: