flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Wow, the girl must have a crush on you. So, in real life, you must have lots of "interactions" with many resourceful girls.

she married already and have one kid, Embarassed
idk if she have crush on me? idk, well, i bet maybe she is, Laughing

well, i have interactions with some human, learn about their attitude toward life, hear their experiences, more on unfortunate experiences, and most of the time, people wonder, where and when the part their life actually started going wrong,

thoughts like, one got nothing, but why others so fortunate to have them all and waste them? why one need 9 to 5 where others no need, they just spent their weekend in foreign countries, together with bitches, Laughing and you do overtime in office, etc,

well, i met one multi level marketing guy yesterday,
and he got a income about 18 thousand per day, Laughing

he said money no longer a concern to him, Wink well, probably very accurate, since 18k per day is really a nice money,
he said once you reach this level, you will have a broader view, (maybe, except he can't or probably don't want to share his view with me)

it seems to me, he requires challenges, he treated them like game, he wants to win pretty much in every fight, fame? power? bitches? idk

maybe i need to figure out what to do if i got 1.6k per day, Embarassed that is my package, Laughing

is there really so much stuffs one need and want to buy? Laughing i think, it probably could be, the more monies you got, the less stuffs you can buy or probably want to buy, Wink

happy weekend, don't forget, come to office and do overtime, thank you, Laughing
Post 23 Jun 2017, 00:49
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
she married already and have one kid, Embarassed
Wow, it means that you dreamed of a married woman -- you must have a crush on her!

Wink
Post 23 Jun 2017, 01:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
happy weekend
To me, the day of the week no longer makes any difference.

Wink
Post 23 Jun 2017, 01:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
is there really so much stuffs one need and want to buy? Laughing
Month-end is approaching -- time to pay rent for the coming month!

Sad Wink
Post 23 Jun 2017, 01:52
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
stress and worry plus negative outlook might be the source of cancer, Embarassed

please take care yourself well, and stay positive, everything come and go, in the end, we will go too,

gonna find the alchemy to long life and more knowledge, i wanna live ~ hopefully as long as i desire, Laughing
Post 23 Jun 2017, 07:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Wow, it means that you dreamed of a married woman -- you must have a crush on her!

certainly no, i haven't seen her for 3 to 4 years already, Laughing
Post 23 Jun 2017, 07:02
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:

certainly no, i haven't seen her for 3 to 4 years already, Laughing
Then how come you would have dreamed of her? Things do not add up!

Wink
Post 23 Jun 2017, 08:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
stress and worry plus negative outlook might be the source of cancer, Embarassed
I believe that a wise forum member has, in some earlier discussions, quoted the following article:

Pessimism About the Future May Lead to Longer, Healthier Life, Research Finds
http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2013/02/pessimism-future.aspx

Guess who? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 23 Jun 2017, 08:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

well, i could only say, idk why she came into my dream, damn it, i don't get to choose who can enter into my dream, Laughing

regarding that pessimism may lead to longer ...
this is from google, first pick,
Quote:
Gene mutations that occur after birth. Most gene mutations occur after you're born and aren't inherited. A number of forces can cause gene mutations, such as smoking, radiation, viruses, cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens), obesity, hormones, chronic inflammation and a lack of exercise.

so why they allow selling of cigarettes?

Quote:
Cancer is any disease in which normal cells are damaged and do not undergo programmed cell death as fast as they divide via mitosis.

i think we might underestimate the physical changes caused by our belief regarding something,

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html

and those stuffs that could cause cancers, they are selling like hot cakes in the market, Laughing
Known human carcinogens
International Agency for Research on Cancer
Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans
- Acetaldehyde (from consuming alcoholic beverages)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Aristolochic acid (and plants containing it)
- Coal, indoor emissions from household combustion
- Engine exhaust, diesel
- Ethanol in alcoholic beverages
- Ionizing radiation (all types)
- Iron and steel founding (workplace exposure)
- Outdoor air pollution (and the particulate matter in it)
- Painter (workplace exposure as a)
- Processed meat (consumption of)
- Rubber manufacturing industry
- Tobacco, smokeless
- Tobacco smoke, secondhand
- Tobacco smoking
- X- and Gamma-radiation

am i getting myself cancer by getting x-ray scan? Laughing this is crazy,
Post 23 Jun 2017, 16:05
l4m2

l4m2
rugxulo wrote:
sleepsleep, you're not dead, so cheer up! Laughing
It's asleep and others think it's dead
Post 23 Jun 2017, 16:58
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
am i getting myself cancer by getting x-ray scan? Laughing this is crazy,
Out of all that list, this is one you picked? I thought it's well known that any sort of radiation can cause cancer. Yes, even sunlight (if excessive, our skin protects against it only for so long).

You need to learn basic physics at this point for your own good IMO Wink Everyone knows radiation from e.g. nuclear fallout is deadly. Radiation happens when heavy atoms "decay", thus releasing waves of all sorts of frequencies: Radio, X-Rays, Gamma rays, etc and other such energy. Do you think there's a difference between that and a scan, other than the intensity / frequency?

This is another reason ECC memory is so important these days. Just as our cells' DNA can get damaged and cause cancer by various factors (including radiation), so can bits on RAM cells get flipped. Causing "cancer" to your data. Wink You probably don't know this but your body would get cancer many times per second if it had zero defenses against it. Point being that when cancer "happens", your defenses failed to repair it.

That is, DNA damage/mutations happen constantly, 24/7. It's only a problem when they get cannot be repaired (i.e. can't handle it for whatever reason). This is not unlike ECC memory Wink
Post 23 Jun 2017, 19:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
wow, this body is like world war every second, Laughing crazy stuffs!

since mutation/damage happened constantly, and probably beyond what we control, it then only leaves us with only one path, strengthen our own immune system, Embarassed
but how? eat good, drink good, sleep good, think good?

Furs wrote:
You need to learn basic physics at this point for your own good

i probably underestimate daily stuffs that could cause cancer, Embarassed
Post 24 Jun 2017, 00:52
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:

well, i could only say, idk why she came into my dream, damn it, i don't get to choose who can enter into my dream, Laughing
Because her image exists in your subconsciousness. She was (or is?) your dream girl!

Wink
Post 24 Jun 2017, 04:51
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Known human carcinogens
International Agency for Research on Cancer
Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans
- Rubber manufacturing industry
Not long ago a forum member proposed to use rubber, instead of steel, to make bumpers. Guess who?

Wink
Post 24 Jun 2017, 04:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Because her image exists in your subconsciousness. She was (or is?) your dream girl!

well, if i keep a person as friend, it means, i am comfortable with him or her,

YONG wrote:

Not long ago a forum member proposed to use rubber, instead of steel, to make bumpers. Guess who?

carcinogen in rubber manufacturing yield 621k results,
carcinogen in steel manufacturing yield nearly 1 million results, guess, not so safe either, Laughing

Laughing
Post 24 Jun 2017, 16:25
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
carcinogen in rubber manufacturing yield 621k results,
carcinogen in steel manufacturing yield nearly 1 million results, guess, not so safe either, Laughing
You are good at playing with statistics, aren't you?

I will take your claim 50/50!

Wink
Post 25 Jun 2017, 01:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
not sure if you guys/gals interested with this,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanxingdui
Quote:
Sanxingdui (Chinese: 三星堆; pinyin: Sānxīngduī; literally: "three stars mound") is the name of an archaeological site and the previously unknown Bronze Age culture for which it is the type site. Sanxingdui is now believed to be the site of a major ancient Chinese city in what is now Sichuan, China.

like a feel of mayan in china, Embarassed
they definitely look like alien,
Post 26 Jun 2017, 14:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/08/31/kedah-ancient-shipwreck/
Quote:
ALOR SETAR: Archaeologists have unearthed wrecks of ancient ships embedded in the mud of an ancient river which once flowed through the historical site of 'Kedah Tua', thousands of years ago.

The discovery was made at the Sungai Batu archaeological site, which appears to be the oldest civilisation in Southeast Asia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bujang_Valley

this is very near to my location, about 30 minutes or 1 hour driving,

Quote:
On 1 December 2013, it was reported that, a 1,200-year-old Hindu Temple at the site, identified as Candi No. 11, had been demolished by a land developer.[4] Candi 11 was one of the most ancient of the old Kedah kingdom and was amongst 17 registered candi.[5] In the face of public criticism, the Kedah State Government sought to deflect blame by claiming that it was powerless to do anything because the land was privately owned and further, that the site had not been gazetted as a historical site.

sad news,
when evidence doesn't point to your objective, you basically, destroy the evidence, Laughing Embarassed
Post 26 Jun 2017, 14:44
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
not sure if you guys/gals interested with this,
Not interested.

Wink
Post 27 Jun 2017, 02:57
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
when evidence doesn't point to your objective, you basically, destroy the evidence, Laughing Embarassed
That's why we need to let verifiable evidence speak for itself.

When there is overwhelming evidence showing the physical reality of time dilation, we cannot ignore it or take it 50/50 simply because we did not witness the experiments with our own eyes. Hope that one of the forum members will understand and stop making such an excuse.

Wink
Post 27 Jun 2017, 03:03

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: