flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
they could put a layer of oled, and usually people don't purposely cover the whole back smartphone with their palm or hand, Embarassed

i think we usually hold on the bottom part, the best part would be,
You are trying to make good use of the little space on the back of a mobile phone. Smart!

Seriously, can someone -- say, one or two meters away from you -- actually see the advertisement on the upper part of the back screen of your mobile phone?

Wink
Post 15 Jun 2017, 06:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i think it is a win-win if people get paid for helping companies to display their logo or etc scrolling words or pictures,
Just take a look at those annoying ads on YouTube or other free websites, and you will realize that it is really nice to have an ad-free message board like "flat assembler".

Wink
Post 15 Jun 2017, 07:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i keep on wondering, is it possible to enter any lte network as we wish?
If yes, who will pay for the operating and maintenance costs? It takes lots of resources to build, operate, and maintain a 4G/LTE network.

Wink
Post 15 Jun 2017, 07:10
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Seriously, can someone -- say, one or two meters away from you -- actually see the advertisement on the upper part of the back screen of your mobile phone?

actually, you can, try put or imagine a kfc or mcd sticker and stare from one or two meters away, their shapes are quite obvious, Embarassed

YONG wrote:

Just take a look at those annoying ads on YouTube or other free websites, and you will realize that it is really nice to have an ad-free message board like "flat assembler".

you would have second opinion if you are the one who upload your own youtubes and earn monies through views, subscribes and clicks,

i am okay if fasm board decided to put some google ads or etc paid ads, as you said about 4G/LTE operating and maintenance costs, the server who donated by the challenge 1 million, unbreakable library, australia ~ phpboard, network, etc, also requires operating and maintenance costs too, Idea

YONG wrote:

If yes, who will pay for the operating and maintenance costs? It takes lots of resources to build, operate, and maintain a 4G/LTE network.

i will pay for minimum lte subscription fee, like RM 20 per month, Laughing and upgrade myself to unlimited lte data transfer, Laughing Laughing
wait, am i hacking the lte network???
Post 15 Jun 2017, 07:24
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
you would have second opinion if you are the one who upload your own youtubes and earn monies through views, subscribes and clicks,
At the end of the day, it just depends on your perspective -- whether you are a viewer or content creator.

Wink
Post 15 Jun 2017, 07:39
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

At the end of the day, it just depends on your perspective -- whether you are a viewer or content creator.

yah,
the world would be a better place if every conscious could try to view from opposite perspective, Embarassed Idea

i am dilemma in the part what is the last principle one shouldn't and never break, because the world will keep on pushing you until you vanish,
Post 15 Jun 2017, 19:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
5 kilograms of broccoli in a pill slashes diabetics’ blood sugar
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2134735-5-kilograms-of-broccoli-in-a-pill-slashes-diabetics-blood-sugar/
Quote:

Doctors frequently tell us to eat our greens, but soon they could be prescribing broccoli. A powder that contains concentrated extract from the vegetable could prove indispensable to people with type 2 diabetes. The extract reduced blood sugar levels by up to 10 per cent in people with the disease.

Type 2 diabetes usually develops around middle age, often in people who are overweight. Their body stops responding to insulin, which controls the level of glucose in the blood. Abnormal insulin regulation causes a rise in blood sugar levels, which can raise people’s chances of heart attacks, blindness and kidney problems.

People with the condition are often prescribed metformin, which helps to lower blood glucose. However, as many as 15 per cent cannot take this therapy because of kidney damage risks.

this should be my main dishes, Laughing
Post 15 Jun 2017, 19:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thought about this,

imagine all the smartphone able to use gps (neglect the agps) to determine your current position,
Quote:
GPS satellites fly in medium Earth orbit (MEO) at an altitude of approximately 20,200 km (12,550 miles). Each satellite circles the Earth twice a day. Expandable 24-Slot satellite constellation, as defined in the SPS Performance Standard.

and that is 20 thousands kilometers above us,!!! and our tiny super smartphone able to received something that far above us, Idea

amazing!

this radio thing is very amazing! the life will worth it if i could understand all these before my times up, Idea
Post 15 Jun 2017, 19:53
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Our eyes can see things millions of light years away. Radio waves are exactly the same thing as light waves, only the frequency is different.
Post 15 Jun 2017, 22:19
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... and that is 20 thousands kilometers above us,!!! and our tiny super smartphone able to received something that far above us, Idea

amazing!
What is truly amazing is that TV sets can still receive cosmic microwave background generated by the big bang:

One Percent of TV Static Comes from Light of the Big Bang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClDmjQo8nVQ

Wink
Post 16 Jun 2017, 01:50
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
this radio thing is very amazing! the life will worth it if i could understand all these before my times up, Idea
If you start learning the fundamental stuff today, you can definitely understand the "radio" thing in a few years.

Unfortunately, you have lots of excuses, such as "I wanna take things slow", "I would just take it 50/50", ...

Wink
Post 16 Jun 2017, 01:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

If you start learning the fundamental stuff today, you can definitely understand the "radio" thing in a few years.

probably, i try,

YONG wrote:

Unfortunately, you have lots of excuses, such as "I wanna take things slow", "I would just take it 50/50", ...

am trying to invest more interest, curiosity and motivation into all these stuffs, Embarassed and probably i got a different idea about what is understanding Laughing

wish me luck Laughing
Post 16 Jun 2017, 15:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
Our eyes can see things millions of light years away. Radio waves are exactly the same thing as light waves, only the frequency is different.

i imagine you are talking about stars, am i right? Embarassed
so all those stars that shine, somehow they got their own sun outside there, or rocks that reflect those strong lights, constantly spreading from there, to everywhere,

when i look at the sky at midnight or just damn dark moment, i could see stars shine,
or when in day time, i could see damn bright sun,

so all these lights are exactly radio waves, as you said, except they are different frequency, Idea
so as microwave, infrared, bluetooth, wifi, they are all lights in different frequency, Idea

and all these waves are more "powerful" than light because they could penetrate physical stuffs? then wireless charging must be better than solar light collector, Laughing

and light equal to the sound i make? or when the cat meow? except they are different in frequency? am i right?

i think i learn something great today from you, thanks!!!
Post 16 Jun 2017, 15:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/06/hard-questions/

1. How should platforms approach keeping terrorists from spreading propaganda online?

2. After a person dies, what should happen to their online identity?

3. How aggressively should social media companies monitor and remove controversial posts and images from their platforms? Who gets to decide what’s controversial, especially in a global community with a multitude of cultural norms?

4. Who gets to define what’s false news — and what’s simply controversial political speech?

5. Is social media good for democracy?

6. How can we use data for everyone’s benefit, without undermining people’s trust?

7. How should young internet users be introduced to new ways to express themselves in a safe environment?

great questions, Idea
Post 16 Jun 2017, 16:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think i do the first question first, Embarassed

1. How should platforms approach keeping terrorists from spreading propaganda online?

what is terrorists?
define:terrorists : a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

terrorist is like to extension of bully, one could become terrorists without any political agenda, when violence, intimidation and manipulation become the way, method, to control people, situation, etc, then one become terrorist

a husband who hit his wife, or a wife who hits her husband, is not much different from terrorist, Idea

terrorists propaganda is equal to asking, inviting, forcing, seducing, manipulating, lying to others ~ join them, formed group, do violence and etc i mentioned above to others,

facebook allow people to create and form group, Laughing
facebook allow people to chat, invite, like, dislike, collaborate, send attachment, Laughing
facebook allow people to check your history, and allow people to find your friends, what movie you like, books, sports, etc,
facebook allow people to find people who like particular location, building, philosophy thinking, etc

facebook basically making all the terrorist who know how to search, easier to find their partners, Laughing
Post 16 Jun 2017, 16:33
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
and all these waves are more "powerful" than light because they could penetrate physical stuffs?
Actually it's the opposite. Lower frequency (radio) has less energy than higher frequency.

The reason radio waves go through stuff that visible light does not is because they're far bigger in wavelength (i.e. lower frequency). They don't penetrate, they just go through. It's no different than a low frequency wave in the ocean going through small obstacles, while high frequency waves will scatter and interfere with itself.

You can basically say that frequency is the light's energy, just as momentum is for a particle with mass. A particle with mass bent by gravity will increase or decrease its momentum; a massless particle will increase or decrease its frequency.

X-Rays for example do penetrate skin and muscles etc instead of just "going through". Meaning they potentially damage it. X-Rays are higher in frequency than light. That's one of the reasons they can be dangerous while radio isn't even though radio is all around us non stop.
Post 16 Jun 2017, 18:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Furs wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
and all these waves are more "powerful" than light because they could penetrate physical stuffs?
Actually it's the opposite. Lower frequency (radio) has less energy than higher frequency.

The reason radio waves go through stuff that visible light does not is because they're far bigger in wavelength (i.e. lower frequency). They don't penetrate, they just go through. It's no different than a low frequency wave in the ocean going through small obstacles, while high frequency waves will scatter and interfere with itself.

You can basically say that frequency is the light's energy, just as momentum is for a particle with mass. A particle with mass bent by gravity will increase or decrease its momentum; a massless particle will increase or decrease its frequency.

X-Rays for example do penetrate skin and muscles etc instead of just "going through". Meaning they potentially damage it. X-Rays are higher in frequency than light. That's one of the reasons they can be dangerous while radio isn't even though radio is all around us non stop.

thanks Furs for your reply, Wink you introduce many "terms" i still blur,
could i use screen refresh rate as a method to understand this frequency? assume the world is just giant lcd screen that each individual pixel have their own refresh rate setting Laughing not sure if i could understand like this,

eg, high refresh rate == high frequency, (having more energy, since they got high refresh rate)
shorter wavelength == since they repeat frequent, (fast moving, urgently want to spread)

low refresh rate == low frequency, (less energy, low refresh rate)
longer wavelength == since they walk, (snail speed, less energy to spread)

i am confuse with, penetrate and just go through,:question:
does human, hill, mountain, big building, all the structures, etc physical objects, have our own frequencies?

if the incoming frequency is higher than us, they penetrate, (so i feel the heat when sun shines me)

if the incoming frequency is lower than us, they walk-through? (like how i couldn't sense the wifi and radio)?
Post 16 Jun 2017, 19:10
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
shorter wavelength == since they repeat frequent, (fast moving, urgently want to spread)
Again, this shows that you need to learn the fundamental stuff if you really want to understand such concepts. Anyway.

For electromagnetic radiations (radio wave, microwave, IR, visible light, UV, X-ray, and gamma ray) traveling in a given medium, their velocities, v, are fixed and given by v = frequency * wavelength, i.e., the higher the frequency, the shorter the wavelength.

Their energies, E, are given by E = h * frequency, where h is the Planck constant, i.e., the higher the frequency, the more powerful the EM radiation.

Wink
Post 17 Jun 2017, 02:04
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... so i feel the heat when sun shines me
You feel the heat because there are sensors in/under skin that are sensitive to changes in temperature, which are mainly caused by IR.

Other than the eye (or retina) which detects some frequencies of visible light, a normal human being cannot "detect" any other EM radiations.

Wink
Post 17 Jun 2017, 02:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
does human, hill, mountain, big building, all the structures, etc physical objects, have our own frequencies?
Yes, matter exhibits wave-like behavior and thus has an associated wavelength. Refer to:

Matter wave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter_wave

Wink
Post 17 Jun 2017, 03:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: