flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
another idea is about resources,

resources shouldn't been wasted, and should prioritized allocated to those who are capable to manage them efficiently,

anything that entered our house, our room should be managed, the best i think is, minimalist, we don't need so many stuffs, we bought so much, yet we don't know how to utilize them, or we just wasting them all the time,

and most of the time, we even forgot we owned those stuffs,

and we probably have more digital rubbishes, 1TB? idk,
Post 13 Jun 2017, 14:13
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Sometimes it is hard to manage when manufacturers are building planned obsolescence into the products. And for some reason the public seem to accept it as okay. Just because we can make something deliberately short-lived doesn't mean we should.
Post 13 Jun 2017, 14:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
Maybe we are the movie. We are the actors/actresses in the Matrix performing for the entertainment of the audience. Make sure to make it look good for them sleepsleep.

Laughing
make sure we upgrade ourselves to director, flowing through films and using our conscious mind to make changes to any stories inside,

if conscious mind could travel, time no longer exists, arrow of time no longer hold any values,
Post 13 Jun 2017, 14:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
Sometimes it is hard to manage when manufacturers are building planned obsolescence into the products. And for some reason the public seem to accept it as okay. Just because we can make something deliberately short-lived doesn't mean we should.

agree,
btw, you just brought a very nice life goal,

imagine all the plastics they use to wrap things, packaging, the use and throw plastic spoon, fork, the needless plastic cup and plate,

we are no doubt cancer on earth,
Post 13 Jun 2017, 14:22
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
we are no doubt cancer on earth,
Perhaps the best thing that could happen is for another large asteroid to hit Earth and wipe out all the cancer causing species. Then it will give the remaining life a chance to evolve and create a newer better intelligent life form in 60-70 million years.
Post 13 Jun 2017, 14:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i hope i could live 200 years or longer, Embarassed

idk if death is the solution? i have doubt,

i think bringing the awareness to everybody, and help everybody to evolve is a better path,
but i also understand, some people never change, they hardly change, they don't change,

dilemma in my state of mind,

revolution wrote:

create a newer better intelligent life form in 60-70 million years.

i don't think we can start from 0 and fast forward to intelligent life, this solving plastics issues, cancer issues, resources, processes, output are part of every species toward intelligent life civilization path, imo,

is like using a os,
whenever this os attacked by viruses, the client reformat and reinstall factory default, but core issues never solve, a patch is needed and integrated to prevent the same virus, bugs, backdoors cause the client to repeat what s(he) did a moment ago,
Post 13 Jun 2017, 14:44
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i doubt having a dream in dream is a sign that we are able to "think" during dream, Embarassed
How do you know that you are having a dream within another dream?

When you "sense" something unusual/irrational/illogical, you try to wake up.

But then you "notice" that everything around you is still unusual/irrational/illogical. At that point, you are positive that you are dreaming and that you just had a dream within another -- the current -- dream.

Isn't that "thinking"?

Wink
Post 14 Jun 2017, 02:23
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Sometimes it is hard to manage when manufacturers are building planned obsolescence into the products. And for some reason the public seem to accept it as okay.
I believe that many computers from the 1980s & 1990s still work today; they are just very bulky, very noisy, very energy-inefficient, and most importantly, very slow -- by today's standards.

Refer to:

Sun Microsystems Tear Down - Computerphile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x23NUPWtDFY

Like it or not, tech is evolving at such a high speed. We can stick to the past, or we can embrace the future. The choice is yours.

Wink
Post 14 Jun 2017, 02:34
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i hope i could live 200 years or longer, Embarassed
Politely ask the sole time controller to give you an extension.

Wink
Post 14 Jun 2017, 02:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
i doubt having a dream in dream is a sign that we are able to "think" during dream, Embarassed
How do you know that you are having a dream within another dream?

When you "sense" something unusual/irrational/illogical, you try to wake up.

But then you "notice" that everything around you is still unusual/irrational/illogical. At that point, you are positive that you are dreaming and that you just had a dream within another -- the current -- dream.

Isn't that "thinking"?

Wink

from my limited experience with dream in dream,
you only realize about it after you wake up ,

YONG wrote:

sure if it exists, Laughing
i would prefer changes controller, will try pray to it later, Laughing
Post 14 Jun 2017, 10:44
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
from my limited experience with dream in dream,
you only realize about it after you wake up
Different people may have different experiences; even the same person can have different experiences throughout his/her life.

I am going to take your account 50/50, unless you have verifiable evidence to support your claim!

Wink
Post 14 Jun 2017, 12:19
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:
i would prefer changes controller
Given that it is the sole time controller, I am afraid that you are stuck with it ... for eternity!

Wink
Post 14 Jun 2017, 12:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
while on the internet,

i wondering why you need sim card to enable your phone carriers inside your phone, actually, i was searching for dual sim card in iphone, because using different carriers for different data/call service is quite popular here,

why not they just make it activate your initial carrier using wifi ~ so, what actually inside sim card that cannot be purchased and transferred online?

i personally think dual sim is a must have feature, especially if you travel a lot to different countries, Laughing you save roaming cost by purchasing a local sim, it makes sense to have this dual sim feature in coming iphone 8 or 9 or 10?

why they don't build smartphone that have screen in the front and back?
so advertisers will pay every users who shows their logo or words or marketing gimmicks while using their smartphone? or based on geolocation, or etc market segmentation request,

another new advertising way, Laughing Embarassed
Post 14 Jun 2017, 16:05
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i personally think dual sim is a must have feature
It is a must, especially when you, after getting a new number, want to keep your old number for a while so that you will not miss any calls and/or messages. Besides, some users prefer to use one sim for voice and the other sim for data. BTW, triple sim phones have been available for quite some time.

Wink
Post 15 Jun 2017, 02:30
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
why they don't build smartphone that have screen in the front and back?
First, the phone will definitely become thicker. Second, the battery will be drained much faster. Third, most people hold their phones while using them, which means the back screens will be almost fully covered by the hands. So, who can see the advertisements shown on the back screens? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 15 Jun 2017, 02:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
they could put a layer of oled, and usually people don't purposely cover the whole back smartphone with their palm or hand, Embarassed

i think we usually hold on the bottom part, the best part would be, they get paid when they allow advertising to be shown through their phone, Laughing

yah, i keep asking dumb question, why no oled shirt or jean? you get paid when you wear them, or oled panel that people will stick on their car, and get paid, Laughing
Post 15 Jun 2017, 05:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what inside a simcard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscriber_identity_module
Quote:
The Kni is a 128-bit value used in authenticating the SIMs on a GSM mobile network (for USIM network, you still need Ki but other parameters are also needed). Each SIM holds a unique Ki assigned to it by the operator during the personalization process. The Ki is also stored in a database (termed authentication center or AuC) on the carrier's network.

The SIM card is designed not to allow the Ki to be obtained using the smart-card interface. Instead, the SIM card provides a function, Run GSM Algorithm, that allows the phone to pass data to the SIM card to be signed with the Ki. This, by design, makes usage of the SIM card mandatory unless the Ki can be extracted from the SIM card, or the carrier is willing to reveal the Ki. In practice, the GSM cryptographic algorithm for computing SRES_2 (see step 4, below) from the Ki has certain vulnerabilities[14] that can allow the extraction of the Ki from a SIM card and the making of a duplicate SIM card.

still, is it necessary to have sim card? there are online banking with ssl, or etc security that probably proved themselves already, Laughing
Post 15 Jun 2017, 05:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i keep on wondering, is it possible to enter any lte network as we wish? leave no trace, just pretend as one of their subscribers, Laughing
Post 15 Jun 2017, 05:49
revolution

revolution
If you don't have a SIM card then you would either have to enter a username and password each time you want to access the network, or make the whole phone secure and store the key inside the phone.

It is about revenue protection only. In theory you can connect to any network and use it but then no one gets paid. In fact for emergency calls you don't need any SIM.

As regards to expanding the advertising onto everything: Well I hope we don't end up there. It is already bad enough with every mall and roadway being littered with gaudy promotional signs, let's not make things even worse, please. sleepsleep do you really want to turn yourself into the sandwich board slave of big business?
Post 15 Jun 2017, 05:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think it is a win-win if people get paid for helping companies to display their logo or etc scrolling words or pictures,

basic universal income is good, but it is imbalance, you get money without doing anything, unless, if you count spending those monies as doing something Embarassed Laughing,

revolution wrote:

you would either have to enter a username and password each time you want to access the network, or make the whole phone secure and store the key inside the phone.

the smartphone could just allocated a small size encrypted virtual partition for such purpose, a sim container, not sure how it affect revenue, because you still need to purchase a package, sign up, to have those information ssl transferred into your smartphone encrypted sim container, Embarassed

i never yet dial 999, or any emergency numbers, i hope i don't have to,
Post 15 Jun 2017, 06:16

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: