flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
anyone want to start this coin with me?
Nope. No-one wants to do that!

Wink
Post 22 May 2017, 03:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
because we could have a very intelligent human participated problem -> solve -> result AI
Even a five-year-old could solve a CAPTCHA puzzle. There is not much intelligence involved!

Wink
Post 22 May 2017, 03:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Like I mentioned in the other thread it has nothing to do with AI or research or anything else like that. Those CAPTCHA solve things are for spam and nefarious purposes.
Post 22 May 2017, 09:55
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i use captcha as an example, produce useful problems which answer could be very useful, and is too expensive to be solved by computer,

23th May 2017
- i thought about this since yesterday,

- i stare into thoughts, imagination, design, programming, etc 24x7 stuffs that i created, etc

- basically human is rules maker, configurator, we always try to set something into some new thing according to our desire, preferences,

- ironically, human also tend to by pass all the rules s(he) or nature sets,

- i subscribe the view, almost 99% (maybe 50/50) of all our thoughts, are not from us, they are randoms that click, even the words i use right now)

- still, the best thing on earth, to stay healthy, able to eat, drink, having a nice place to sleep, ponder about everything, having enough monies to get our basic desires fulfilled, having 24x7 hours to choose what actions you prefer to follow-up,

- hope everyone of you who read this, enjoy and treasure your life, thank you, Laughing
Post 22 May 2017, 21:47
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- basically human is rules maker, configurator, we always try to set something into some new thing according to our desire, preferences,
Humans are both rule-finders and rule-makers. We always try to find out the underlying rules (or physical laws) that govern the universe, and we always try to make rules to govern ourselves.

Wink
Post 23 May 2017, 02:22
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
enjoy and treasure your life
I am trying ... but I may fail at the end.

Wink
Post 23 May 2017, 02:23
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
Humans are both rule-finders and rule-makers

agree, and most of the time, people don't aware or care about these facts, Laughing

YONG wrote:

not sure why you use the word "trying" here, that is kinda faking Embarassed

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-philippines-martial-law-20170523-story.html
Quote:
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law on the southern island of Mindanao on Tuesday night after a city there was rocked by clashes between government forces and Islamist militants.

On Tuesday afternoon, at least 15 members of the Maute group — Islamist militants believed to be inspired by Islamic State — stormed the city of Marawi, the capital city of the province of Lanao del Sur.

not good,

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-23/uk-police-confirm-manchester-suicide-bomber-was-22-year-old-salman-abedi
Quote:
UK Police Confirm Manchester Suicide Bomber Was Salman Abedi, Son Of Libyan Refugees

not good,

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/23/529673475/like-a-god-google-a-i-beats-human-champ-of-notoriously-complex-go-game
Quote:
'Like A God,' Google A.I. Beats Human Champ Of Notoriously Complex 'Go' Game

good in the sense, we could see another probably new style of solving issues,
bad in the sense, more and more automation, Embarassed
Post 23 May 2017, 19:16
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:

not sure why you use the word "trying" here, that is kinda faking Embarassed
I am trying to enjoy my life, but there is a lot of hardship getting in my way. Could one truly enjoy one's life if one has to constantly worry about not having the necessary means to support oneself. May is coming to an end soon, time to pay rent again! Sad

Wink
Post 24 May 2017, 01:06
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/23/529673475/like-a-god-google-a-i-beats-human-champ-of-notoriously-complex-go-game
Quote:
'Like A God,' Google A.I. Beats Human Champ Of Notoriously Complex 'Go' Game

good in the sense, we could see another probably new style of solving issues,
bad in the sense, more and more automation, Embarassed
The Red Queen is emerging! Confused

Wink
Post 24 May 2017, 01:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

I am trying to enjoy my life, but there is a lot of hardship getting in my way. Could one truly enjoy one's life if one has to constantly worry about not having the necessary means to support oneself. May is coming to an end soon, time to pay rent again! Sad

Wink

morning YONG,
life is never easy, because there are too many factors, and any slight delay or fast forward of 1 second will change a person life upside down,

constant worry definitely will drag away your focus from appreciation and enjoyment, and it is surely not easy nor comfortable to perform or live under such duress,

a money making skill, product, service is always necessary in a human life,

there are ethical and unethical ways, and the line which divide them is damn blur, Laughing Embarassed

i hope everything smooth for you, and stay healthy Smile
Post 24 May 2017, 02:33
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i hope everything smooth for you, and stay healthy Smile
Thanks. Hope that you will stay healthy, too!

Wink
Post 24 May 2017, 04:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
reading Thiaoouba Prophecy - Mystical Wonders, google +pdf if you are interested,

a few thoughts regarding ghost, reincarnation, soul, another realm, logic as the foundation of judgement, the issue regarding reality and dream, why i am interested to learn and getting to know with ghost?

how about system that structure and control the whole existence? the acceptance of something that exists without start and end,

pyramid seems like human structure, a symbol that we are created, Laughing
Post 28 May 2017, 07:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i found a serious google bug, maybe it worth some monies, Embarassed
Post 28 May 2017, 23:38
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
the acceptance of something that exists without start and end
Emptiness exists without a start or an end, which is the only sensible explanation.

Wink
Post 29 May 2017, 02:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
emptiness in the sense of space? or you mean something else physically?
Post 29 May 2017, 11:31
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
emptiness in the sense of space?
In the sense of the absence of matter.

Wink
Post 29 May 2017, 13:09
ford

ford
Quote:
bad in the sense, more and more automation

Automation is a good thing. Automation frees humans of wasting time/effort in one area, and allows us to use time/effort on other things. Humans used to dig with shovels, and we have automated the digging to allow one human with a machine to do the job of many humans with shovels. Is this a negative? No. It is certainly positive. As more things get automated, humans will create new industries, new jobs, new products, new services. This has happened at every step of automation and will continue as we create more automation. Also, just because one thing gets automated doesn't mean that we will one day see all things automated. Most automobile assembly is automated, but not all. Hold outs exist everywhere. Only those things that are profitable to automate are automated.

Also, this fear of automation seems to imply that humans will succeed in creating AGI, which I do not believe will happen.
Post 02 Jun 2017, 03:27
YONG

YONG
ford wrote:
Automation is a good thing.
It just depends on your perspective. The same is true for, say, currency depreciation.

If you are the owner of a manufacturing plant, automation is probably a good thing. But if you are a low-tech worker at such a manufacturing plant, automation is probably going to eliminate your job. So, is it a good thing?

Wink
Post 02 Jun 2017, 03:57
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
When computers first start becoming mainstream and affordable for businesses (and later consumers) a lot of people were convinced this would make millions of people lose their jobs. But in reality computers have made more jobs for people than any other industry ever. The jobs it creates are different. And many people's jobs changed. And some who refused to work with computers lost their jobs. But overall it was a good thing.

I see the same with other menial jobs like assembly lines and tending crops. People's jobs will change with automation, that is part of the package. But I think that overall it will create more jobs and more opportunities for better things.
Post 02 Jun 2017, 06:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what is the limit of automation? if there is no limit set up or policies, the idea of automation will causes more automation will eventually turn everything into automation,

how many time in our life, we could see another person succeeded in transforming their core job to another job? eg, a banker turn into a chef, or a chef turn into a banker?

the frustration, the feeling of unable to cope with something new, or old, or changes, eg, you need to learn new things, new knowledge, new sop, operate new machines, is not much different from installing and using linux on laptop & desktop,

learning certainly need time, lots of time, lots of changes, so, i suppose they all should just go fasting during that period, =P

and there are group of people who couldn't learn, and never learn, no matter how many hours you give them, they are not interested in learning, they prefer to stay in their comfort zone, doing their usual thing, automation will probably kill them first,
Post 02 Jun 2017, 09:40

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: