flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
woke up, with dream, about 2 or 3 hours already, forget,

been pondering about this,

the nature of excitement, the nature of desire,
are we excite over the flesh of human? or the shape of flesh?
when shape equal to combination of lines,

so, why people like boobs, but they don't like monkey, orang utan boobs,
or maybe all these are kinda per-conditioning issues during our growing ups process?

i tried the following,
if you imagine you are walking in a slippery path, your leg will automatically do its own job to prevent you from falling down (even when you are in dream), or semi-sleep,

is death equal to death, or just a temporarily leaving but we actually could come back?
thats why the body must get preserved carefully, the switch to come back might be external or internal activate,

i found out one, which is crossing your leg thumb, another one is through imagine to activate our body, leg, as mentioned above.
Post 22 Oct 2013, 03:54
jack2

jack2
sleepsleep, I think you may find this video interesting http://youtu.be/7tKApuI_Hfg
Post 23 Oct 2013, 01:04
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
jack2 wrote:
sleepsleep, I think you may find this video interesting http://youtu.be/7tKApuI_Hfg

yup, thanks,
looking forward the idea about self consciousness bursting/explode into surround,

the idea bout setting barrier to limit how far we could feel is interesting too.

but could our mind / conscious able to perceive every ideas? or become crazy at one moment.
Post 23 Oct 2013, 05:01
matefkr

matefkr
noo. of course not. ur conscouis will never be able to perceive every idea, it is impossible based on good reasning, anything beyond is just the flaw of an erronous mind, where u perceive erronous ideas, but not all.
Post 23 Oct 2013, 10:45
hopcode

hopcode
matefkr wrote:
...it is impossible based on good reasning, anything beyond is just the flaw of an erronous mind...

sorry matefkr,
i think your your mind is poisoned from manifest obvious and stereotyping and in more cases,
undiscussed archetypes of morality. i address it personally to you (but without any intention of offending, or i hope so).
you may say: everyone is affected by the same infection!.
yes, it is. but it is a matter of quantity in your statement above:

first break what impossible is, then what good is, then what the reasoning is, and then in that case
what the meaning is of beyond. then what a flaw is in that context, then what/if it finally erroneous is.

i have any perfect answer for those things. in any case i hope, after discussing previously with yourself those things,
they help you/us to comprehend what the mind is
Very Happy

Cheers,

Post 23 Oct 2013, 13:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
maybe i misunderstood Sadhguru,
in one of his video q&a session, he seems to de-rank the idea of "asking why"

personally, i think, why is a great question, why is where the desire sits,
why i am typing this, some how, some where, the combination of body, mind, etc, result this desire to type and to notify others Sadhguru is probably wrong about "why".

the idea of enlightenment seems like having a wet dream, a different kinda long, wet dream, a conscious wet dream, etc.

if enlightenment could change you to another you, then who are you?
and if jan enlightenment change you to a b person,
what would feb enlightenment change you to ?

so, what is then final enlightenment?
if changes are law of how nature flows, then there is nothing special about enlightenment, since it is only a change from one to another one.

then we could probably dismiss all the spirit, self-discover, ah ha, enlightenment, god, etc stuff
and learn to become more realistic with what in front and with-in us.
Post 23 Oct 2013, 15:57
matefkr

matefkr
hopcode: u are full of shit. unfortunately someone with already fractured mind fragments, of bad reasoning and fear conditioning linked crap.
Post 24 Oct 2013, 05:30
matefkr

matefkr
sleepsleep, what final enlightenment? it is a state.. where either the universe goes or not.. but im sure it doesnt go through only reasoning.. there must be various manifestations of grandiose changes and sheet.
Post 24 Oct 2013, 05:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

hopcode: u are full of shit.

so, could you define shit? ....
i think definition is very important, the ability to explain definition would certainly let others understand more easier, and prevent misunderstanding.

regarding final enlightenment, i got no idea,
if changes are another name to enlightenment, maybe enlightenment is nothing special after all.
Post 24 Oct 2013, 14:08
hopcode

hopcode
Hallo people,
hallo sleepsleep
sleepsleep wrote:
...so, what is then final enlightenment?
if changes are law of how nature flows, then there is nothing special about enlightenment, since it is only a change from one to another one.

i have found something interesting from this Talking Heads song, Crosseyed And Painless
text here http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858498189/

i cannot describe exactly what an enlightenment is. i can say that in the twilight of sleep (when one is half-asleep),
the fundamental rules of nature/thought are in some way disturbing/disturbed. they are not fully rational nor irrational rules.

for this reason me and one friend of mine elaborated a theory Smile some years ago of the half-sleep state.
completely different from that of Jung or Freud. ok, it is not so important that theory now.
what i think matters is the question that lead us to develop that theory:
the reason why, during a nightmare or an intense dream, one wakes up suddenly ?

Talking Heads video follows,
it is interesting imho because of this 2 points they sing:

The feeling returns
Whenever we close our eyes
Lifting my head
Looking around inside.

...looking around inside...

and this one

Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to

where they show poetical capability to annihilate subjectivity (the point of view)
whose rational component we cannot avoid to take advantage of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY3tHQJegOM

Cheers,
Very Happy

Post 24 Oct 2013, 17:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hi hopcode,
hopcode wrote:

the reason why, during a nightmare or an intense dream, one wakes up suddenly ?

you know, that is really great question =), and i love such question, =)
i could basically think stuff like that during driving, eating, etc, before sleeping, after wake up =)

and that song lyrics is kinda cool!

btw,
just wanna share something i discovered,
it is a definition about "successful life", a successful human,

i think the ability to attain peace of mind is what define how successful a person is.

it is about position our-self, our life, our dream, our future in a "no worry or less to worry" state.

if stressing a year could bring peace of mind for another 3 years, maybe it is worth it, depend on individual perspective,

to learn about conflict management and test/practice them in real life will help us to better position ourself when conflict arise.

eg. (minor learning experience everybody should try)
buy something from a shop, return it tomorrow to change, claim fault or etc. (and see how people react and how we react)

when in learning mode, try using experiences that most probably bring no harm or less harm to both parties,

of course, shouting others, bully others are not something civilize.

afaik, i been trying to skip conflict in my life, i don't like to argue or etc with others (real life, face to face), seldom do so online too,

i admit, i have less experience on handling conflict, and i think, it is better i learn it now rather than from real conflict.
Post 24 Oct 2013, 18:59
hopcode

hopcode
yea, i like a lot what you say above about the control of oneself and the learning mode i think i am in all the time.
ok, i try to describe an enlightment
Quote:
Matrix 2
The Oracle: Oh, well, not like me. But... Look, see those birds? At some point a
program was written to govern them. A program was written to watch
over the trees, and the wind, the sunrise, and sunset. There are
programs running all over the place. The ones doing their job,
doing what they were meant to do, are invisible.
You'd never even know they were here. But the other ones,
well, we hear about them all the time.

Neo: I've never heard of them.

The Oracle: Of course you have. Every time you've heard someone say they
saw a ghost, or an angel. Every story you've ever heard about
vampires, werewolves, or aliens is the system assimilating
some program that's doing something they're not supposed
to be doing.

Neo: Programs hacking programs. Why?...

where a program is like (but more bugged than) a human attitude. we bind now this concept with the dejavu, Matrix 1
Quote:
NEO Nothing. Just had a little deja vu.
TRINITY What happened? What did you see?
NEO A black cat went past us and then I saw another that looked just like it.
TRINITY How much like it? Was it the same cat?
NEO It might have been. I'm not sure.

Trinity looks at Morpheus, who listens quietly to the rasping breath of the old building.

NEO What is it?
TRINITY A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.
2 disturbing/disturbed situations following a predetermined sensorial perception (the attitude)
an enlightment comes out as a resulting state of one or the both situations.
its strenght consists/applies in opening/breaking the "daily" attitudes of the human being.
what exactly happens during the half-sleep state...

...to be continued
Very Happy

Post 24 Oct 2013, 22:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just sort of figure out something,

when one is enjoying the pleasures,
food, sex, scenery, oxygen, perfume, and etc,

realizing that the person u hate, dislike, or u view lower than u, they are experiencing those pleasure too, same like u,

when u moan, u moan like them too,

it means u r nothing than them, u pee like they pee, why u want to hate them,

but ur ego mind want to feel privillaged,

but reality is, if u view them rubbish, u r rubbish too.
Post 29 Oct 2013, 17:12
matefkr

matefkr
sleepsleep. not sure how connected to any dream.
if i view them rubbish, all i have is the idea/realization for example that they are indeed rubbish, in my eyes. they can indeed be rubbish as a person, for several reasons.. and there is several possible course of actions wich mighgt lead to good things (a course of action is something like filling out the specifics, the unknowns by one thing or by another in theory.

plus it makes me even more hating them they feel pleasure when they are scum, and when i am not scum i receive less.
Post 29 Oct 2013, 17:20
matefkr

matefkr
there are good kind of people, and bad kind of people from various perspectives, in theory from logic of simple sort i am the best kind of a person. most important. here i mean the soul.

the soul suppose contains nothing.. so all the personalities are rubbish otherwise if they are indeed rubbish in behavior.. of coruse there are various degrees and specifications. but right now as a person i cannot do anything with the soul of others, or i dont have the knowledge, all i know there are some similar appearances, some theoriees wich seems to be sound, and on this basis i do this or this, but the souls might not even be constant for my point of view in the same body outside.
Post 29 Oct 2013, 17:23
matefkr

matefkr
i may act according to my best knowledge to help outsiders or help myself is more verifieable. or i may (as a person) strive to hinder them.. or i may just ignore them at various points.

there are indeed many rubbish personalities. (compared to my personality, or my idea or my reasoning as a template information set.. although considering fro mthe reactions of myself to the environment... im not so perfect.. but i communicate the better part however while others even spew some trash from their inside heaps).
Post 29 Oct 2013, 17:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
human need food, eating and it is so disgusting,
to think that i need to eat like how others eat,
i need to breath like how others breath,
i need to sleep and rest like how others sleep and rest,

is it disgusting to command this physical body?

to kill others living things or get killed,

how we all could survive all these insanity without realizing we are all insane?

and how people who turn to god to solve their issues are not insane, just like begging for night and feel answered after the night come.

how is not crazy we all exists like this??
Post 30 Oct 2013, 02:19
matefkr

matefkr
well. how come u say we are all crazy?
Post 30 Oct 2013, 17:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
matefkr wrote:

well. how come u say we are all crazy?

that is what i perceive on human (generally), known unknown,
for those who disagree, then maybe it is unknown unknown.

been having lots of dreams lately too, but i didn't file in here,

3:52 AM, woke up,
a girl grab my hand, idk who is she,
while i am on bicycle, at a t-junction, somehow we chat a little bit, i dont think i could recognize her, maybe a new person entry in my another dimension existence, idk.

been trying to figure out how to communication between dimensions,
accepting that multiple me, exists in various dimensions, connecting by dreams,
the realistic imagine of physical black hole as if in front my eyes,

been realizing, the ideas of sights, those colors, those lines, those objects, those shadows,
they are something for us to choose and to perceive based on what we assign,

been realizing, human kowtow to people who in authority, respect them, fulfill them, where in reality, they could be the worse person, criminal you want to deal in life.
Post 31 Oct 2013, 19:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
love the feeling, watching google maps in satellite view.

everything seems so beautiful, so much unknown place that we all human should explore and protect,

too much fear, too much fear, with this body that consume a lots.
Post 31 Oct 2013, 20:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: