flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
UFO The Bob Lazar Interview (Full Documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VWmNm6J09M
Post 02 May 2017, 17:52
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
UFO The Bob Lazar Interview (Full Documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VWmNm6J09M
Sorry, I don't have time to watch the video. I will just take it 50/50 -- UFOs may or may not exist.

Wink
Post 03 May 2017, 05:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ford

ford
Unidentified flying objects certainly exist. It is, as of yet, uncertain as to their origin or nature as they are, by definition, unidentified.
Post 03 May 2017, 09:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
ford wrote:
Unidentified flying objects certainly exist. It is, as of yet, uncertain as to their origin or nature as they are, by definition, unidentified.
Back in my school days, a Math teacher once said, "If you know how to tackle the problem, it is very easy; if you don't, it is very difficult." Laughing

Wink
Post 03 May 2017, 09:47
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Assuming UFO is a synonym for spacecraft from other planets then I'd say that it is a huge distance to travel just to buzz around for a few seconds and then go back. Doesn't make any sense to me. And also assuming those spacecraft are from another solar system (as seems to be the expectation) then it just makes the argument even less believable. Light years of travel for a few seconds of looking around? Nah, that's just not plausible.
Post 03 May 2017, 09:53
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Light years of travel for a few seconds of looking around?
The alien spaceships are not fooling around; they are here to give earthlings hidden messages.

Refer to:

They’re real and contain hidden messages, scientist says
http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/theyre-real-and-contain-hidden-messages-scientist-says/news-story/05f450e958f71dac46a2a61f47968f16

Wink
Post 03 May 2017, 10:24
revolution

revolution
If you are going to send a message over light years distance why would you hide it? Just to tease us? Just to show off that they have better toys than us? It still doesn't make any sense.

I'll go with the more plausible "it's all just the normal human imagination at work". We can believe it if we really want to, but that doesn't make it true.
Post 03 May 2017, 11:00
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Just to tease us?
Very plausible. Indeed, we have a prime example right here -- a mod who always tries to trick other forum members into visiting his/her fake website. Laughing

Aliens may not be that different from humans.

Wink
Post 03 May 2017, 12:18
Furs

Furs
revolution wrote:
If you are going to send a message over light years distance why would you hide it? Just to tease us? Just to show off that they have better toys than us? It still doesn't make any sense.
It does when you think of them differently. Wink (not mine, I saw interviews with people who believe this)

That theory goes like this: Aliens are already amongst us hiding as "humans". They perform tests ("teasing") to see how we react to them or if we are ready for whatever. Basically, humans on Earth were just a crashed alien spacecraft with life seeds or so. They aren't the tyrannical type obviously and want to leave study to see how we "evolve".

You can see a similar sort of this theory even in movies that don't resort around this subject but have it as some sort of background, like Outlander. Wink

And there's more myths out there about human "giants" etc which can be the "aliens". Now I'm not saying any of this is proof of anything, just that your assumption about aliens isn't the only plausible one.
Post 03 May 2017, 14:03
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

If you are going to send a message over light years distance why would you hide it?

i remember when i was small, the librarians block my access to visit 2nd floor, because 1st floor is for kids, and 2nd floor for adult,

the ability to comprehend and understand something, most probably will allow us to reach equal or near exact conclusion, i guess

and we probably will have the capability to tear space away using magnetic wave in future,

they tried to peek inside, and everything is space and nothing else, and wave is unknown power that riding through space? cool

i have to see a coconut tree swaying to know wind is there, or any object that generate a kind of changes that shows, wind is there, or my own skin sensor there, to know wind is there,

if i don't have skin sensor, coconut tree or anything else, nothing, could i know wind is there?
Post 03 May 2017, 14:46
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i remember when i was small, the librarians block my access to visit 2nd floor, because 1st floor is for kids, and 2nd floor for adult,
Hope that you can put your early childhood trauma behind you one day.

Wink
Post 04 May 2017, 02:20
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
The reason for that is not because of secret messages being hidden. It was because they didn't want the annoying children to disturb the adults.
Post 04 May 2017, 02:24
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
The reason for that is not because of secret messages being hidden. It was because they didn't want the annoying children to disturb the adults.
That is true if you are reasoning from the perspective of an adult. But from the point of view of the kids, there are lots of "hidden treasures" to which they have no access.

Maybe the aliens are "the adults" whereas humans are "the kids".

Wink
Post 04 May 2017, 02:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a few crazy thoughts,

- it seems very amazing, eg, you move a box from left palm to right palm,

- all those tightly packed atoms or whatever smallest you want to call them, traveling through spaces, arrive to your right palm,

- those whole atoms, billions or trillions, idk, traveling through space, from your left palm to your right palm,

- are they like traveling hundreds or thousands of pixels when you move your mouse pointer from right to left?

- why is it so easy and automatic to penetrate spaces?

- idea: i think the mouse pointer should move slower when there are lots of icons, and faster when through empty spaces,

- and if you spin a magnet on a fast rotating disk, for equivalent distance of 10 kilometers, does it means and equal the magnet has moved 10 kilometers?

- does circling mouse pointer for equal distance of 20,000 pixels equal to energy consumption of moving mouse pointer horizontal or vertical for 20,000 pixels?

- so if i driving a car, i am inside the car, but my body atom is traveling at my car speed although i seem static seating inside the car,

- maybe if you spin the plastic fast and long enough, they will disintegrate faster and become oil,

- it still feels so weird, why is it so easily to penetrate spaces?

-
Post 04 May 2017, 21:09
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- it seems very amazing, eg, you move a box from left palm to right palm
Nope. That move does not seem amazing at all.

What is truly amazing is that someone actually finds it amazing!

Wink
Post 05 May 2017, 02:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
well, i did find that process amazing, strangely, Embarassed

here another story from 4 millions and roughly zero four years ago,

in order to control population and only allow non violent people on earth, we created a kind of viruses that will cause near death to people who become agitated and angry,

the virus will attack the human nervous system, heart and brain if they stay angry for some non-stop 42 seconds, you will feel some sort of pain in heart like being cut by sharp knife, and numb on both hands, proceed to legs, then you feel dizzy, if you can't still can't control your furiousness at that moment, you will proceed to faint,

our lab also created another virus that will cause temporarily blindness to people who lie consciously, when they knew they are lying but still choose to give false statement,

society at that time only accept stuffs that everybody could fix, and everybody knew how those stuffs are made, and everybody could create them from scratch if they intended so,
Post 06 May 2017, 01:19
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
in order to control population and only allow non violent people on earth, we created a kind of viruses that will cause near death to people who become agitated and angry
Don't even try.

What if the virus mutates or causes some bacteria/microorganisms to mutate?

That is how & why most advanced civilizations in the universe dig their own graves.

Wink
Post 06 May 2017, 02:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i saw this in dream, it actually looks more like doraemon, i could only remember its eyes,

Post 06 May 2017, 09:48
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i saw this in dream, it actually looks more like doraemon, i could only remember its eyes,
Nope. It does not look like Doraemon; it looks like Kabuto.

Kamen Rider Kabuto
http://imgur.com/6h6I5mX

Wink
Post 06 May 2017, 10:34
Furs

Furs
For some reason that thing you painted gives me the creeps. I can't get why though.
Post 06 May 2017, 15:00

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: