flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Welcome to the new brave world ...
Better write: brave new world.

Refer to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

Spend some time to read!

Wink
Post 23 Apr 2017, 09:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
thanks for correction,

lots of smartphones add their own UI, a layer above android systems, and only they know what shits they are collecting,

so those who knew these keep quiet and enjoy hacking other people privacy? or what?
Post 24 Apr 2017, 01:58
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
thanks for correction
You are welcome.

sleepsleep wrote:
lots of smartphones add their own UI, a layer above android systems, and only they know what shits they are collecting
Sad but true. That's why I prefer smartphones running stock / near-stock Android.

Wink
Post 24 Apr 2017, 02:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
26th April 2017

- i had to take off this post

Last edited by sleepsleep on 06 Jul 2017, 23:59; edited 1 time in total
Post 26 Apr 2017, 15:50
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
- anyway, i found a trick / logic to detect possible happening stocks, Laughing not sure if it is suitable to write here,
8 simple tricks to detect awesome stocks, click here. Hehe.

If it really were so easy and only requires a trick, or two, then everyone would be rich already. Many smart and clever people, who are now bankrupt, have also had "tricks", algorithms and schemes to predict stocks.
Post 26 Apr 2017, 16:25
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- anyway, i found a trick / logic to detect possible happening stocks, Laughing not sure if it is suitable to write here,
No, it is not suitable to post the trick here. Instead, you should send me -- and me only -- the trick via private message.

Wink
Post 27 Apr 2017, 01:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- too bad, i had to take off this post as well,

Last edited by sleepsleep on 07 Jul 2017, 00:00; edited 1 time in total
Post 27 Apr 2017, 07:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how is the feeling to own a planet, flying around with wings, galactic travel, viewing earth from moon, space station, growing foods, building resources, creating processes, creating cure, understand illness, making continuous betterment, solving conflicts, melodious rhythm, nice chinese food, dimsum, spicy curry, minimize resources usage, recycle plastics, make earth a better place, beyond earth, ocean, sky, my space ship, ...
Post 27 Apr 2017, 12:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
how is the feeling to own a planet, flying around with wings, galactic travel, ...
I don't really care.

I just want to be the sole controller of time.

Wink
Post 27 Apr 2017, 12:16
Furs

Furs
You can't control time without controlling space since they are literally linked together in spacetime Razz
Post 27 Apr 2017, 14:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the idea of space itself is mind boggling,
Post 28 Apr 2017, 02:59
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i conclude stock market equal money game, you could call it investment or etc, but i conclude for my self, it is money game,

mean it is never a fair game from the start, which mean, the strategy would be, get to know government manipulators, insiders, banks manipulators, investment company fund managers, etc, those whom could bring the price up and down, those whom with lots of cash and margin that could create false bull, false bear,

and maybe you don't have to know them, you just need to have those information, you just need to have access to tools they use to communicate.
I think you are closer to the truth here. But I'd go further to say you must be part of the system. Not an outsider trying to glean secret tips and whatnot.

While you might get lucky and make a few dollars with some stocks, that is in no way indicative of the expected outcome for most people that gamble (yes, gamble; not invest) in the stock market. There are very few real investors. And real investors don't need tricks or schemes, they use knowledge and hard work to figure things out. There is no "get rich quick" trick, just more suckers willing to risk their money on a few empty promises.

Do your research, follow the progress, identify real value, learn about the system. etc. and perhaps the most important: don't be hasty and don't expect to be a millionaire overnight.
Post 28 Apr 2017, 03:40
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
... since they [space & time] are literally linked together in spacetime
That is true provided that general relativity is correct.

Yet, even general relativity cannot explain the role/nature of dark energy in the universe. So, the question becomes:

Is general relativity 100% correct? Or does it simply give a pretty-good approximation of reality?

Wink
Post 28 Apr 2017, 04:17
Furs

Furs
Well I don't think GR has to be correct for them to be linked, I mean there's data about time dilation and other linked phenomena (especially around Quasars/Black holes), of course assuming those aren't fake like sleepsleep thinks Wink

Obviously the theory itself can be wrong or incomplete, but their link is backed by such data (again assuming the data is not fake).
Post 28 Apr 2017, 11:58
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
... there's data about time dilation ...
Yes, time dilation is a verified physical phenomenon. But does it alone imply that time and space are linked? Rolling Eyes

For example, a person moving at a constant speed experiences slower passage of time than does an individual at rest. How could that imply time and space are linked?

Wink
Post 29 Apr 2017, 02:38
Furs

Furs
Because:
Quote:
movement

an act of changing physical location or position or of having this changed.
That's space Wink

You can think of time as a sort of "event" that has differences between different locations (in space). Maybe the world works like a domino effect where 1 event is simply propagated by calculations in the universe's "computer", and there's no time at all (in the sense that we think of it), just the illusion created by this because 2 different entities at different locations will see the event differently (and they say the difference is "time").

Of course the propagation happens at light speed (because with this theory, which is not mine btw, that's exactly what light speed is: speed of causality -- it's not about the light's speed at all)

When I say "event" I mean the "assembly" version of it. Suppose we're in a computer-simulation Universe (with outside world different laws of physics obviously, like our simulations are different too, using vertices/triangles and other stuff instead of atoms).

An "event" is what I'd call all the properties of a single entity (whatever that is). In programming it would be the state of that object (struct) and all the variables. In physics it would equal to knowing every single thing about a particle or whatever -- all of its state. We can't know that, of course, not from within the simulation. There's an infinite loop that propagates changes based on data from these entities.

I'm not saying this is a theory that can be proven or is useful, since it involves meta-physics.

But I'm always looking for explanations as to why the speed of light and relativity (time dilation in particular) work the way they do. Not "how" but "why".
Post 29 Apr 2017, 12:12
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
... since it involves meta-physics.
You should have told me right from the very beginning!

Wink
Post 30 Apr 2017, 03:46
Furs

Furs
Well of course, it is not possible for us to know the exact implementation of the Universe. We can only speculate.

(notice that when I say know, I mean for certain, not assume; assumptions can be correct, but you have no proof of that, and a proof is likewise impossible unless you can "escape" this Universe and see it from a God's point of view (i.e. if it's a simulation, whoever made it, that's what I mean with a god, not a religious one)).
Post 30 Apr 2017, 14:22
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
... a proof is likewise impossible unless you can "escape" this Universe ...
I don't think that we need to escape the universe in order to prove something. All we need is create some axioms and then construct the proof from there.

Wink
Post 01 May 2017, 01:55
Furs

Furs
Well depends on what you want to prove. If you want to prove why the Universe works the way it does, then I'm afraid you kinda need to escape it. (not how, which is provable, but why -- that question requires knowing the exact details of how it is implemented)

For example it is similar to a "black box", or say a program that you cannot reverse engineer (due to physical laws), and you want to know why it works the way it does. Yeah, you can observe its behavior, and "prove" that when you give specific input to it, it will spit out specific output. That's normal science. However it's not exact proof in the absolute sense of the word.

The same reason you can't prove you know how a program works by analyzing its inputs and outputs. What if it has a time bomb in it that is only triggered in rare cases? Yeah it's quite a stretch, and I never said that this proves the time bomb exists (conspiracy/religion), but it does mean that what we call proof is not absolute which is what I was talking about.

Unfortunately, knowing why it works the way it does is impossible without the source code or a documentation about it (which is "outside" the world). I know, I'm such a nerd I even think about the Universe as programming, but I admit I believe we're in a simulation, it would make the most sense.

(belief, since it's not provable, but I have my reasons to believe that of course, not anything divine however)
Post 01 May 2017, 11:01

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: