flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ford

ford
On the religious topic, I think it is worth remembering that every religion is used and abused by those seeking power at some point. Christianity, Judaism, the Cult of the Emperors, Mongolian Shamanism, Hindu, Zoroastrianism, Scientology, Buddhism (in Burma), and even Taoism... and these are just the religions with which I am familiar.
Post 17 Apr 2017, 04:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
elderly man killed over facebook live
That's why I have never played facebook.

Wink
Post 17 Apr 2017, 05:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
18th April 2017

- focus on the voice, sound, audio, words that jump instantly into your mind, we assume those are our inner voices,

- are those stream of voices processed stream? or unprocessed stream? or currently processing stream?

- are those stream of voices really belong to your inner voices? really came out from your consciousness?

- i assume those inner voices came from unknown source, even at this very moment, lots of words just jump out from nowhere,

- this voices is like streaming tube that actually connected us to source, i guess so,

- idk if i could separate those voices, those from unknown, and those force materialized by my consciousness,

- because those voices are infinite suggestions, so how to ensure your consciousness is not affected by those suggestions?

- and how to test and do experiments on those voices, because this might be a way to break out from this matrix world,

- let me know if you knew some other writing or ancient stuffs that discuss inner voices specifically, thank you
Post 17 Apr 2017, 18:25
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i assume those inner voices came from unknown source
You are probably just hungry; get something to eat.

Refer to:

http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-makes-your-stomach-growl

Wink
Post 18 Apr 2017, 02:53
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
well, just finished my lunch,

i think, i could be wrong, but i think, and maybe this thought is not from me, it just streams of data that run through my sensors that cause such output,

conscious will be more independent if it aware, that those data streams through our sensors, are data streams, it is not part of conscious, it just stream for conscious to process or judge,

with this in mind, suddenly i see a division between the conscious i and the data streams,

whatever that we received to process, that sound inside inner self, are all data streams,

this barrier is important to set as it separates conscious i from others stuffs, i will try to implement such barrier for the time being and see how it works on my conscious self,
Post 18 Apr 2017, 04:24
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
whatever that we received to process, that sound inside inner self, are all data streams
No, they are not. They are the rhythmic sounds of the alimentary canal.

Refer to:

THE RHYTHMIC SOUNDS OF THE ALIMENTARY CANAL
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/455919

Wink
Post 18 Apr 2017, 05:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
What It’s Like to Lose Your Short-Term Memory
https://longreads.com/2017/02/08/what-its-like-to-lose-your-short-term-memory/

I Had a Stroke at 33
https://www.buzzfeed.com/xtinehlee/i-had-a-stroke-at-33
Quote:
At one point during my hospital stay, my friends visited. They greeted me by saying, “You look completely normal!”

The neuropsychiatrist stepped in.

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“No, but it’s nice to meet you.”

“Open up your journal.” I did.

“What time is it now? What is the timestamp in the last entry?”

“It’s 10:35. Oh! I met you 20 minutes ago! Oh! You’re my neuropsychiatrist.”

“Fuuuuck,” said my friends. “Wow.”
Post 19 Apr 2017, 09:32
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
What It’s Like to Lose Your Short-Term Memory ...
Have you watched Memento (2000)?

Wink
Post 19 Apr 2017, 12:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
What It’s Like to Lose Your Short-Term Memory ...
Have you watched Memento (2000)?

Wink

watch it before, can't remember the whole story already, maybe i suffered from some sort of memories loss too,
Post 19 Apr 2017, 16:52
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
maybe i suffered from some sort of memories loss too,
You really need to install a fast M.2 SSD into your brain.

Wink
Post 20 Apr 2017, 02:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
not sure how the feelings if one couldn't forget, like you could playback the entire life, entire encounters,

but how you convince yourself, the whole movie is your own movie?
Post 20 Apr 2017, 21:26
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
but how you convince yourself, the whole movie is your own movie?
Just compare the movie with the photos and/or videos you have taken earlier.

If you have no photos and/or videos for comparison, just take the movie 50/50 as usual.

Wink
Post 21 Apr 2017, 08:27
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if you look at this popular dancing girl, she dances both side, clockwise and counter clockwise,

http://i.imgur.com/LeHudom.gif around 200 kilobytes

what i am afraid is, the reality we experienced today, might embedded with such feature,

and probably we see no dancing girl at all, or she just stay static there, idk, maybe such experience could exists,

we feel everything are continuous because they seem connected, smooth, like how the water flow from top to bottom,

but we know the film, they are all frames, 60 frames per second,

i mean, what if, we could view life, our memories, using such frame by frame capability?

and maybe it is not our life and memories, they all just frames, and maybe it is not me who type all these words, they are programmed, the fingers will just punch all these words, depend on what the mind said,

whats the font color?
BLUE RED GREEN YELLOW
Post 21 Apr 2017, 09:18
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
but we know the film, they are all frames, 60 frames per second,
Films are almost always shot at 24 fps.

Refer to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate

Wink
Post 21 Apr 2017, 09:53
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
we feel everything are continuous because they seem connected, smooth, like how the water flow from top to bottom,
Is time quantized? We don't know, yet.

Refer to:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-time-quantized-in-othe/

Wink
Post 21 Apr 2017, 10:02
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
whats the font color?
Black.

Wink
Post 21 Apr 2017, 10:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
imagine all kinds of the telemetry hidden inside your browser, os, application, etc,

they all diligently sending back all sorts of data to who you know what they are,
Post 23 Apr 2017, 09:03
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
they all diligently sending back all sorts of data to who you know what they are,
Better write: ... to whom ...

Wink
Post 23 Apr 2017, 09:27
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
imagine all kinds of the telemetry hidden inside your browser, os, application, etc,

So what?

Either live with it or write your own browser, OS, and applications!

Wink
Post 23 Apr 2017, 09:29
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
You don't need to imagine it. Welcome to the new brave world of everyone spying on you.
Post 23 Apr 2017, 09:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: