flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Furs wrote:
Can I get access to the dark side, mr(s) revolution?
Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it is good or interesting.
Post 13 Apr 2017, 15:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

Furs
Haha no worries I'm not taking it seriously. Razz
Post 13 Apr 2017, 16:36
YONG

YONG
Furs wrote:
YONG wrote:
The same logic applies to this message board. The admin and the mods, more or less, impose their views on the forum members. If the forum members constantly say something utterly-unconventional, their messages will be moved to a restricted sub-forum that is hidden from the ordinary forum members.
Are you being sarcastic or is this actually a thing? Now I'm intrigued about the dark secrets of this place Laughing
Yes, I am serious. But those utterly-unconventional views are for the most brilliant forum members only. That's why we have no access.

Wink
Post 14 Apr 2017, 02:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
No one is forced to visit any Internet forums.
Same logic:

No-one is forced to trick other forum members. Then, how come someone keeps tricking other forum members into visiting his/her fake website?

Wink
Post 14 Apr 2017, 02:20
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Mashal Khan a 23 year old journalism student at Abdul wali khan University
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNqTYzlnscA (brutal)
Quote:
Mashal Khan was a 23 year old university student, who was tortured and killed today by other students on the unfounded​ accusations of committing blasphemy. There was no charge filed against him with the police nor any proof he did commit blasphemy, all this was done on wild rumours circulating in the university. He was beaten up by his fellow students, who used wooden planks and kept kicking him after he had died.

curse all those idiot intellects who keep on saying this b religion is piss, f them all,
Post 14 Apr 2017, 13:49
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
North Korea Broadcasts Additional Coded Messages to Sleeper Cells

probably surprise attacks everywhere on earth soon, if conflicts are solve through bully and violence, they don't seem much different from islom way,

maybe you are not moslem, but you are practicing moslem bully and violence way, curse you too,
Post 14 Apr 2017, 14:01
Furs

Furs
^ what? NK is mostly atheist and AFAIK you're even prosecuted if you show religious stuff in public. It is communism after all. Nothing to do with muslims. Don't get distracted about "muslims"; crazy people will always exist and find convenient excuses for their behavior.
Post 14 Apr 2017, 14:46
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
curse all those idiot intellects who keep on saying this b religion is piss, f them all,
Could you do something constructive about crazy things like those?

Wink
Post 15 Apr 2017, 01:27
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Any religion that is so insecure that it can't survive anyone saying a few bad things about it doesn't deserve to have followers. IMO of course.

A: Hey B your religion is crap.
B: Uh huh, so what, I don't care what you think.
A: Oh, okay, carry on then.
Post 15 Apr 2017, 01:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Could you do something constructive about crazy things like those?

Wink

i think attachment to religion is exactly like attachment to depression, one could walk out only if and when they decided to walk out, after sorting out and analyze the whole acquired information instead of what they been told, believe since kid,

because our mind could come up with infinite excuses to back something, or to curse something, it only depends on where we want to stand,
(no much different from people who still stuck in windows and resists other os)

i don't have constructive ideas, but if to use violence / extremism to curb another violence / extremism, sounds like bad cycle

revolution wrote:
Any religion that is so insecure that it can't survive anyone saying a few bad things about it doesn't deserve to have followers. IMO of course.

i would like to relate this statement to a broader view, i think it is pretty amazing,
any leader, company, technologist, programmer, etc that so insecure and couldn't survive anyone pointing out few or more bad things, critics, ...
Post 15 Apr 2017, 03:57
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
because our mind could come up with infinite excuses to back something
Sounds like one of the forum members, who adopts a dubious policy and takes everything 50/50!

Wink
Post 15 Apr 2017, 05:03
Furs

Furs
revolution wrote:

A: Hey B your religion is crap.
B: Uh huh, so what, I don't care what you think.
A: Oh, okay, carry on then.
I agree, in fact I find it funny someone gets offended when he gets told bad things about his religion.

I mean I'm not familiar with many religions other than Christianity, but I'm pretty sure if someone truly believes in his religion, he knows the guy talking shit about it is going to be damned if he keeps it, so what's the big deal and get mad over it?

Then again, it's not just religion. People these days get offended by anything. If someone claims he is a magical pony and actually gets mad if you call him childish or a human, I think some states in the US even defend him when he claims he is a pony (in the sense that they prosecute others who refuse to call him that when addressing him). Real life is starting to be more and more of a literal joke. One of the reasons I was so glad Trump won, since alot of things I dislike about his policies, but seriously felt good to piss off these losers.
Post 15 Apr 2017, 13:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
Sounds like one of the forum members, who adopts a dubious policy and takes everything 50/50!

Wink

i admit, am lack of knowledge, and lack of knowledge to verify another knowledge,
Post 16 Apr 2017, 11:39
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i admit, am lack of knowledge
Then, are you willing to start learning the fundamental stuff today?

That is the real problem.

Wink
Post 16 Apr 2017, 12:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
Then, are you willing to start learning the fundamental stuff today?

That is the real problem.

Wink

changes are limited, 24x7, priority and focus are on ways to generate stable income, resources,

and figure out the ultimate conscious, wisdom, all the why, etc
Post 16 Apr 2017, 15:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
17th April 2017

- eventually, changes cause changes, everything inside my body reach the limit to change further on,

- it doesn't matter if i use linux or windows by that time, or it does?

- unless i got the secret sauce to control and reverse changes,

- what would conscious evolves if it could changes for thousand years? or hundred thousand years?

- how the final conscious look after thousand years of witnessing,

- surely, i have to doubt everything, i don't want the injected memories at first, but i feel lucky, all right, and blessed after those memories are injected,

- does changing your view this second opposite to your previous view in the next second makes you a total stranger?

- am i a memory operator?

- you are not in control what kind of memories could be injected, in fact, to assure you those are your memories, i just need to create a patch into the memories, you yourself prescribed these injection before you are born,

- even you believe such and such memories did occur yesterday or few month ago, or when you are teenager or kid, they all could be some kind of injected patches too,

- what is actually happening?
Post 16 Apr 2017, 18:44
Furs

Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
- what would conscious evolves if it could changes for thousand years? or hundred thousand years?

- how the final conscious look after thousand years of witnessing,
You can't, brain has limited capacity, so you'll start to forget a lot of things you care less of than others. It's like filling your HDD with data until it's full, then you start to remove files you think are the least important, etc.

Obviously, this is assuming our current brains. We are likely to improve our brains/augment them with computer parts and then, well, nobody knows the answer, since we have never experienced such a thing so far.
Post 16 Apr 2017, 20:09
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
24x7, priority and focus are on ways to generate stable income, resources
Sad but true.

If you are truly willing to start learning the fundamental stuff, you can always make time for it. You can free a great deal of time by not watching any movies and/or TV series for one month.

Give it a try!

Wink
Post 17 Apr 2017, 01:43
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- how the final conscious look after thousand years of witnessing
You will probably be tired of the repetitions you have witnessed. You will want to go to sleep for eternity.

Wink
Post 17 Apr 2017, 01:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
elderly man killed over facebook live,

why people do such horrible thing? and how is this different from live streaming iraq war? or north korea war? or syria war?

we caught this dangerous killer, he claimed he is insane, or near insane, what to do?

is there still "place on earth" for him? idk,

if we take this concept to a broader view, the matrix film like, what actions that if you did, the system will haunt you and terminate you?

you could change the system to whatever "different words" that you see fit,
Post 17 Apr 2017, 03:01

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: