flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vivik



Joined: 29 Oct 2016
Posts: 671
vivik
When I see a thread named "important things" that lasts for 73 pages, I assume it's nothing but unimportant things. I'm leaving, don't mind me.
Post 02 Apr 2017, 09:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
vivik wrote:
I'm leaving, don't mind me.
Take care.

Wink
Post 02 Apr 2017, 09:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
vivik wrote:
This thread is about walls of text? It's ok to hijack it, or should I create a new thread instead?
Nope. This thread is about the thread-starter's vitally-important things. sleepsleep is very busy right now, as it takes time for him to get used to a new working environment in a foreign country. When he settles down, he will crack down -- respond to -- the walls of text.

Wink


hi, am still in GMT +8 zone, just losing almost much of the interest to post, you all enjoy, i out,
Post 03 Apr 2017, 19:33
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
... just losing almost much of the interest to post, you all enjoy, i out,
That is bad news. Sad

Good luck in your future endeavors. Take care!

Wink
Post 04 Apr 2017, 03:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ford



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 102
ford
Well, sleepsleep, this has been an entertaining thread. Take it easy, and keep assembling!
Post 04 Apr 2017, 22:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1471
Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
hi, am still in GMT +8 zone, just losing almost much of the interest to post, you all enjoy, i out,
pft you can't stop until you reach 100 pages Razz
Post 05 Apr 2017, 12:21
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
back to cave, researching for ultimate knowledge and ultimate conscious i,

59 x 1.6 million USD tomahawk missiles flying up high, more to come, good job! military industrial complex
Post 08 Apr 2017, 12:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
back to cave, researching for ultimate knowledge and ultimate conscious i
Good to see you back in action! Razz

Wink
Post 08 Apr 2017, 13:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ford



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 102
ford
Quote:

researching for ultimate knowledge and ultimate conscious

Good goal.

Quote:

good job! military industrial complex

I truly hope that this was sarcasm.
Post 08 Apr 2017, 14:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1471
Furs
They should just use nukes. Much cheaper and more effective / and ofc give ample warning time etc.
Post 08 Apr 2017, 15:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
10th April 2017

- saw a tube about steve jobs, it said it was his idea and determination to aesthetic design perfection that actually lead towards breakthroughs in technical and engineering,

- i conclude output should get more focus and weighted heavier compare to processes and input,

-

- am not sure whynism or whyism, which the correct one,

- i discovered that the attitude to life and conscious should be always asking why,

- because the moment i start asking, why i am being here to listen to all these sounds, to view all these matter, with etc sensors that keep on taking signals, i feel like i regain my conscious,

- i found out that processing why cause me to living in the moment, eg, why the forum is purple or dark light purple, low opacity dark purple,

- answer is not really important in this case, because the objective is to see and measure how far your mind, conscious drift you away from the why question you ask in the first place,

- this is my part of mental and conscious training to regain myself in dreaming mode,

- why to everything, even to things that we already have our set of belief, non questioning ways of working, etc,

- why i am typing w to have w, why i sit on a chair, why i need to press start to have my car engine started, etc,

- why this bread cover is green?

-

- maybe i forgot, i should design my life journey, in or out, as aesthetic, as beautiful as possible,
Post 09 Apr 2017, 21:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i discovered that the attitude to life and conscious should be always asking why,

- because the moment i start asking, why i am being here to listen to all these sounds, to view all these matter, with etc sensors that keep on taking signals, i feel like i regain my conscious
So, we should keep asking "why" in order to stay conscious. And we will lapse into a coma if we stop asking. Right? Rolling Eyes

That sounds deeply philosophical to me.

Wink
Post 10 Apr 2017, 02:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think, processing "why" in such a way causes a recall about processing, processor itself, because every activities is trying to find confirmed pattern (maybe to skip processing, function as short-cut or etc, idk)

13th Aprils 2017
- nk war about to break out,
Post 12 Apr 2017, 22:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- nk war about to break out,
Really?

Refer to:

Trump's saber-rattling is North Korea's propaganda dream come true
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/north-korea-trump-propaganda-syria/index.html

Again, I'd like to ask: Can we, non-U.S. forum members, benefit from the playboy's saber-rattling?

Wink
Post 13 Apr 2017, 04:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1471
Furs
I like Trump because he has balls and says some things a lot of people are actually thinking but are afraid to say so because of the retarded political correctness we live in. Though I disagree with a lot of his policies, so meh.

As for North Korea, seriously just nuke the damn place already you will do the oppressed population a favor. People suicide for much less in developed countries. If I were to live in NK I'd rather suicide than live for those pieces of shit in charge.

Now you risk them throwing a bomb on say South Korea, then US will likely retaliate and wipe North Korea from the map, which is the same end result anyway for them except this time a lot of innocent south koreans died in the process. People who enjoyed their life, mind you, not like in North Korea.

Just nuke/invade it already ffs. To keep China happy you can just let them have the land that wasn't radiated!

EDIT: It's also funny how they think they stand a chance against the US just because they have a few nukes which won't even reach the US (lol). Like seriously they need to learn their place.

Now I'm definitely not a "patriot" or siding with the US out of love for the country. In fact I'm probably as far away from patriotism as you can get and even despise my country. I understand people who love the US a bit, because it's a great country (even if it has many flaws). I will never understand people whose life is beyond garbage (North Koreans) and still "siding" with the country. What the fuck did it do to deserve your love? Patriotism is the dumbest thing in existence.

A country like NK doesn't deserve to exist, where some pieces of shit decide what everyone else should be doing with their lives (literally worse than the Soviet Union was). At least the US is much better in this respect. (compulsory military service for such a shit country, really?)
Post 13 Apr 2017, 11:04
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17278
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Furs wrote:
Patriotism is the dumbest thing in existence.
While I don't agree that Nukes, or invading, any country is the answer, I do agree that patriotism is not a great thing. Indeed, I would go further and say that countries are not a great thing. Can't we all just get along?
Post 13 Apr 2017, 12:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1471
Furs
Well it may not be "the" answer but it's the only viable answer in some cases. To me, it's no different than police raiding the house of a kidnapper or rapist who keeps people in his basement. Except this is on a much larger scale and even worse since said kidnapper threatens to fight back (and can cause a lot of damage/casualties etc).

Personally, I understand that invasion etc can be deemed as "imposing your political views" on the rest of the world. That is not my point here, though. Fact is most people do not want to live in NK. They don't have a choice though since they're born there. It's not about imposing political views or thinking my views are better (or well, the US's in this case). It's about them forcing people to stay there.

So I don't give a SHIT if the US imposes its views on NK, because NK is already imposing its views on its citizens! Eye for an eye.

If NK allows people to leave the country then by all means I'd never advocate an invasion, and masochists could go and live there if they wanted to. Choice and all. They know nobody wants, though. And that's the problem. So fuck them.

Yeah, war brings casualties (and in case of nukes, a lot), but it's better than living in that hell hole anyway, because it is a one-time thing (well until another shit country pops up), while right now it is a thing that goes on and on for new generations who've done nothing wrong and suffer being born there (probably they force people to have kids too). Disgusting to me.

A small sacrifice for the greater good. If anyone thinks the US shouldn't impose its views or that it is not for them to decide the "sacrifice", let me ask you something: why is it that NK doesn't allow people to leave and give them that choice if the country is doing "a normal" thing? Why the need for propaganda? Fact is people do NOT want to live there. End of story!

(not you I mean in general, there's always white-knights and social justice warriors on the internet, I felt I had to rant a bit)
Post 13 Apr 2017, 12:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Furs wrote:
So I don't give a SHIT if the US imposes its views on NK, because NK is already imposing its views on its citizens! Eye for an eye.
The same logic applies to this message board. The admin and the mods, more or less, impose their views on the forum members. If the forum members constantly say something utterly-unconventional, their messages will be moved to a restricted sub-forum that is hidden from the ordinary forum members.

An eye for an eye? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 13 Apr 2017, 13:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17278
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
No one is forced to visit any Internet forums. There are unmoderated forums around. For people that like them better no one prevents them going there (unless their country filters it or something).
Post 13 Apr 2017, 13:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1471
Furs
YONG wrote:
The same logic applies to this message board. The admin and the mods, more or less, impose their views on the forum members. If the forum members constantly say something utterly-unconventional, their messages will be moved to a restricted sub-forum that is hidden from the ordinary forum members.
Are you being sarcastic or is this actually a thing? Now I'm intrigued about the dark secrets of this place Laughing

Can I get access to the dark side, mr(s) revolution? Wink
Post 13 Apr 2017, 15:24
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.