flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
IMO past lives and reincarnation are just stories. Most probably originating from people taking drugs. But I am prepared to change my opinion if someone were to show me evidence.
Here is the evidence that you asked for:

The Evidence for Reincarnation:
Scientifically Documented True Stories That Prove Past Lives Are Real
http://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/reincarnation-stories-proof-past-life/

Wink
Post 22 Mar 2017, 08:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
The web is so full of websites like that. Sad

Memories are not evidence. People convince themselves of all sorts of nonsense, but that doesn't make it true.
Post 22 Mar 2017, 12:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
While the notion of reincarnation may be hard to prove, the idea of organ transplant giving rise to personality changes can be verified easily.

Can organ donations transplant personal qualities?
http://www.freep.com/story/life/wellness/2015/02/05/organ-donation-transplant-personal-qualities/22951881/

One in Ten Transplant Patients ‘Inherit Personalities of Their Organ Donors’
http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/426766/one_in_ten_transplant_patients_inherit_personalities_of_their_organ/

Memory is a tricky thing.

Wink
Post 22 Mar 2017, 12:36
revolution

revolution
Memory is a terrible thing. Unreliable and often wrong. People lie a lot also, so no one can know what someone really remembers. And even if someone is being perfectly honest it still doesn't tell you if what they remember is correct or not.
Post 22 Mar 2017, 12:40
Furs

Furs
revolution wrote:
Memory is a terrible thing. Unreliable and often wrong.
But memory defines "you". Literally. You are only being yourself because of memories. The only thing separating two things with the same DNA (i.e. twins) is memories and of course we all know each one is unique so it's definitely not the biological stuff that defines an entity (apart from the ones involved in memories of course).

You could say memories are your soul Wink
Post 22 Mar 2017, 16:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
23th March 2017
- it took nearly 13 hours from klia to new zealand wellington, crazy shit,

- i think i want to visit this place,

- landscape seems mostly to mountains or hills,

- i just want to memorize this new zealand maps, enjoy the excitement before i got the chance to go there Embarassed

- it seems that, allowing a conscious self to have a measure-able objective could actually trigger some sort of motivation, and excitement, Embarassed

- i am watching a japanese series, naomi to kanako, 10 episodes, http://asianwiki.com/Naomi_and_Kanako

- it is about two girls, naomi to think of a perfect plan to kill kanako's husband,

- it seems that when you treat your plan seriously, every moment become sort of exciting, Embarassed

- that might be the reason nwo exists, Embarassed you could imagine executing a plan to decrease population from 7 billions into less than 500 millions,

- you want the event to occurs like natural event, nobody knows, like hidden hand playing the chess,

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

- even the moment at this moment, there are lots of planning going around in the backstage, we don't know what they are planning, they might throw a little bit info here and there, in movies or mtvs, etc media that could reach masses,

- i would put georgia guidestones number 2 rules as first,

- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

- i personally think this is the most positive way to slowly maintain population under 500 millions, if that is one of their agenda,

- this bring another idea, does this mean, to live in sort of excitement, you must set your own agendas like how they set their agendas?

- because most conscious just conform to whatever that already there, 9 to 5, do these and get payment, etc and etc, watch these, listen to these, buy these,

- Embarassed let me have my breakfast first, Laughing

Last edited by sleepsleep on 22 Mar 2017, 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Mar 2017, 21:16
revolution

revolution
Furs wrote:
revolution wrote:
Memory is a terrible thing. Unreliable and often wrong.
But memory defines "you".
Yes. But why the "but"? They can be both terrible and defining at the same time.
Post 22 Mar 2017, 21:21
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- because most conscious just conform to whatever that already there, 9 to 5, do these and get payment, etc and etc, watch these, listen to these, buy these,
Seems that I do not belong to the vast majority of the conscious population.

Wink
Post 23 Mar 2017, 02:38
ford

ford
Quote:

- even the moment at this moment, there are lots of planning going around in the backstage, we don't know what they are planning, they might throw a little bit info here and there, in movies or mtvs, etc media that could reach masses,

You keep thinking that people can really keep secrets. You keep thinking that the power-hungry can collude. You have far more faith in humanity than I. By my thinking, the power hungry would constantly be undercutting each other for more personal power, and wouldn't really be able to collude well. Beyond that, people are really bad at keeping secrets. Even the most shadowy and immoral departments in the USA are leaking information.

As for the Guidestones, I have been to them more than once. They are interesting and well made, but they were commissioned by a religious guy in a very religious section of the USA. I doubt that they represent any master-planned conspiracy.

As the character Worth said in Cube: "This may be hard for you to understand, but there is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan. Can you grasp that? Big Brother is not watching you."
Post 23 Mar 2017, 04:35
YONG

YONG
ford wrote:
As the character Worth said in Cube: "This may be hard for you to understand, but there is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan. Can you grasp that? Big Brother is not watching you."
Bro, you watch too many sci-fi movies. It is time for you to return to the basics. Read the following classic:

Moby-Dick
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby-Dick

Wink
Post 23 Mar 2017, 06:44
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
for me, personally, i think there are lots of conspiracies on-going, from 9/11, moon landing, the actual shape of earth, us presidential election, MH370, John F. Kennedy and etc,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

anyone who dig deep enough would know 9/11 is a proven building demolition process, in fact, the airplane is cgi.

the whole thing is agenda, but people simply don't care, news sensation only runs for 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, and people demand other news!

why people are feed with so many stuffs, (this is question and this is answer too) imo,

i could only say,
Quote:
we might seriously underestimate what high up people with agenda could plan

The Story of Your Enslavement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

i would say this tube should be forced played to all human conscious on earth.

Quote:
You cannot get more eggs by threatening a hen - but you can get a man to give you his eggs by threatening him. Human farming has been the most profitable - and destructive - occupation throughout history
Post 23 Mar 2017, 23:44
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
the whole thing is agenda, but people simply don't care,
When most people need to spend most of their time to worry about how to make a living, who would still bother to care about such things?

Wink
Post 24 Mar 2017, 02:18
ford

ford
Quote:

moon landing, the actual shape of earth

I am not going to re-hash those with you, but: the moon landing happened, the Earth is a ball of wet dirt.
Quote:

in fact, the airplane is cgi.

I have seen first hand footage and photos (like not from news sources but from people living near the towers) of those buildings being hit by planes. I also know quite a few people who were living in NYC at the time, and lived through the event. It happened. It may have had or may not have had government involvement, but planes did hit the towers.
Quote:

news sensation only runs for 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, and people demand other news!

I can agree that the news cycle is rather damaging and normalizes a lot that ought not be normalized. Whether or not the news cycle is part of some major conspiracy is somewhat irrelevant as the news cycle would exist either way and would normalize too much stuff either way. News companies need money which means that there must be some headline pulling in eyes at all times.
Quote:

The Story of Your Enslavement

Stefan used to be a rather bright anarcho-capitalist, but he was and continues to be full of himself. He also quit being an anarchist and became an alt-right Trump supporter. I find it amazing, however, that you would post "The Story of Your Enslavement". Didn't you also promote the UBI? How can you want to give the government more control over people if you believe (rightly) that the government has rendered humans into tax cattle and into vote cattle?
Post 24 Mar 2017, 04:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ford wrote:

I am not going to re-hash those with you, but: the moon landing happened, the Earth is a ball of wet dirt.

i doubt it happened but i am fine if you want to believe it did happened, or the earth is ball.

ford wrote:

I have seen first hand footage and photos (like not from news sources but from people living near the towers) of those buildings being hit by planes. I also know quite a few people who were living in NYC at the time, and lived through the event. It happened. It may have had or may not have had government involvement, but planes did hit the towers.

there are far too many questions in 9/11,

please start a 9/11 thread for more discussion specifically on this topic Embarassed

ford wrote:

I can agree that the news cycle is rather damaging and normalizes a lot that ought not be normalized. Whether or not the news cycle is part of some major conspiracy is somewhat irrelevant as the news cycle would exist either way and would normalize too much stuff either way. News companies need money which means that there must be some headline pulling in eyes at all times.

basically sums up the main purpose of news broadcasting companies, attention diversion and more attention diversion,

ford wrote:

Stefan used to be a rather bright anarcho-capitalist, but he was and continues to be full of himself. He also quit being an anarchist and became an alt-right Trump supporter. I find it amazing, however, that you would post "The Story of Your Enslavement". Didn't you also promote the UBI? How can you want to give the government more control over people if you believe (rightly) that the government has rendered humans into tax cattle and into vote cattle?

you might need to explain how you link the video "The Story of Your Enslavement" to the universal basic income? what kind of relationship they have?

and how would UBI gives government more control?
Post 24 Mar 2017, 23:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
25th March 2017

- i got a weird dream in the morning,

- it seems that when you and the object you connected to, when they are exact spot like you and the object you connected to in another realm, you will get connected,

- it seems that you could travel when such co-incidence exists, so unless the you here knew what the you there position, and somehow both of you couldn't communicate yet,

- i will try another strategy tonight, see what kind of dream will rolls in,
Post 25 Mar 2017, 10:24
Furs

Furs
9/11 CGI, seriously dude?

With flat earth at least you have the basis that it's impossible for the average civilian to go into space right now. A crash seen by thousands in bright daylight is CGI?

wtf that's some freaking advanced projection or maybe alien tech that we still don't have today after almost a decade and a half. Absurd.
Post 25 Mar 2017, 15:01
ford

ford
Quote:

you might need to explain how you link the video "The Story of Your Enslavement" to the universal basic income? what kind of relationship they have?

"The Story of Your Enslavement" makes the case that the government farms human beings, and that this is an inherently bad thing. The UBI is the position that the government should rob people of more of their incomes and distribute that money across society. The two must be linked together. If humans are tax cattle and you accept that, why would you want people to be more deeply enslaved? How much more of the product of someone's labor would you advocate be stolen by the slave masters?

Additionally, the UBI will take a vast number of people out of the workforce and encourage more automation, which in turn will turn more and more people from tax cattle into vote cattle. The problems created by greater systemic unemployment due to the UBI's introduction (more drug use, more divide between rich and poor, etc...) will risk civil war prompting the governments of the world to take more and more freedom away from the populations.

The wish for a UBI and the belief that the government is inherently evil and farming humans are incompatible ideas.
Post 26 Mar 2017, 01:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
26th March 2017

- strategy seems to work, i got dream that somehow controlled, will continue to monitor this progress,

- as above, so below, like plant, like human, and lots of stuffs out there,

- pyramid is a great shape and great concept,

----------------------------------------------------------------------
there are a lot to write and explain regarding my view about them, for "the story of your enslavement" and "ubi",

i will write them in my blog in some near future, because i can't tackle them without bringing in another issue in,

let say, we assume, we are cattle, surely there exists humanly, systematic, justly ways to farm human cattle,

farm exists because farmer exists, and because farmer "need" something out of farm, how many farmers start a farm to grow and raise stuffs that they don't want? none,

anything that will cause a better balance is always welcome, and that is the purpose of ubi, in fact, imo, balance is the most important thing in almost everything,
Post 26 Mar 2017, 08:01
Furs

Furs
ford wrote:
"The Story of Your Enslavement" makes the case that the government farms human beings, and that this is an inherently bad thing. The UBI is the position that the government should rob people of more of their incomes and distribute that money across society. The two must be linked together. If humans are tax cattle and you accept that, why would you want people to be more deeply enslaved? How much more of the product of someone's labor would you advocate be stolen by the slave masters?
You forget one thing: it's the government which gives you the concept of property and ownership in the first place, by defending it. So how can it steal something that you wouldn't have otherwise?

Make no mistake: without a government, most people would still have "property" in their eyes but nobody is forced to acknowledge it. So what's the solution? Private laws, private police? That's tyranny since they can do whatever they want and be bribed.

(not like that don't do that already, but right now that sort of thing is at least "illegal", even if in theory -- with the no-government scenario, bribing would be perfectly plausible -- who is there to enforce otherwise? they can do whatever they want; a perfect example is the military, which isn't even judged in civil trials, so no concepts apply to them like it applies to civilians; in theory they COULD destroy your property, and it would be "legal" since well they can't be judged by a civil court so not enforced, who's to say they would be found guilty in court martial? for "national security" right?)

Laws only have meaning (including ownership and property) because they are enforced by a 3rd party that isn't supposed to be "swayed" by what you have. (i.e. money). That's why you literally don't own anything without a government. Owning something isn't a matter of you declaring it, it's being enforced so that others agree with it. Enforced by a 3rd party that has no affiliation to you. This is the theory anyway (not reality).

You demonize governments in general but you forget the reason most people steal is because others enslaved them by owning too much property. They are forced to respect that others have or own that property, when being born and having nothing to do with it.

In the past, people escaped Britain's rule when they first colonized the Americas, they didn't have to steal anything, because new land was available. This isn't available anymore. It's not lazyness or people wanting stuff for free, it's people wanting to be free. Working for someone else at their own terms is not free. Especially without a government to defend your interests: nobody would force them to even accept paying you. They could refuse you for any reason, even race if they wanted to.

Governments are a good concept. In fact, the reason they are so corrupt proves why the LACK of governments would be a total disaster.

The point is that humans suck and are sick. There's always a sicko with enough money or power to do what he wants.

With a government, at least he needs to not make it obvious.

Without a government he'll have full authority and power over doing anything he wants -- reject to hire black people or pay less than minimum wage? Intentionally stealing land so others can suffer? If anyone tried to steal he'd shoot with his private army.

Heck who would even stop him if he wanted to shoot for any reason? There's no government, and the private police would do nothing since they'd get paid by him, he has the money and property after all. At least with a government, you can admit the system is corrupt, tyrannical, and demand a change etc. How can you demand change here when it is no system at all?

Governments are corrupt because people suck. But at least it restrains them a bit. Without governments, you'd have people who suck with absolutely zero restraints and do whatever they damn please. This already happens in many lawless parts of the world, where the powerful simply do what they want on the weak.

How fair is it to be born into that part of the world? Where every land is taken, everything is enslaved, just because something happened in the past that gave them power that you have NOTHING to do with?

What are you gonna do? Revolt? That's stealing!! Rights? What rights? Those are given by governments because they're the only ones who can protect them. A concept of rights has no meaning if nobody acknowledges it and ENFORCES it.

It's like going to an alien planet and demanding they don't kill you because "you have human rights" as if they give a shit, or don't steal your stuff because "it's your property". Seriously?
Post 26 Mar 2017, 12:16
ford

ford
> You forget one thing: it's the government which gives you the concept of property and ownership in the first place, by defending it. So how can it steal something that you wouldn't have otherwise?

False. Government supposedly exists to enforce the ownership you have. I own me. This evidenced by first movership. I own my actions and energies by extension of owning me. If I have something unclaimed and then invest time and energy in it, I own the result.

> Make no mistake: without a government, most people would still have "property" in their eyes but nobody is forced to acknowledge it. So what's the solution? Private laws, private police? That's tyranny since they can do whatever they want and be bribed.

People can defend their own property, but they can also hire people to defend that property. Private laws and police can do whatever they want and be bribed. This already happens. The difference is that you could fire a private police force and have different legal systems available.

> Laws only have meaning (including ownership and property) because they are enforced by a 3rd party that isn't supposed to be "swayed" by what you have.

False. Do not assault me. If you assault me, I will fight you and possibly kill you. With the introduction of the gun, a 120 pound woman has the same chance as a 200 pound man.

> the reason most people steal is because others enslaved them by owning too much property.

False. Slavery is either the ownership of a human being by a different human being, and/or the theft of one's productive labor. If I own 100 acres of land, this does not affect you.

> new land was available. This isn't available anymore.

False. In the USA alone there exists plenty of unclaimed land.

> Governments are a good concept.

Really? The history of government is 10,000 years of total failure.

> the LACK of governments would be a total disaster.

Do you have proof of this?

> The point is that humans suck and are sick. There's always a sicko with enough money or power to do what he wants.

And yet, you want to give the sicko a government to work within and think that the sicko won't fuck up? Your logic is that people are bad and we therefore need a government, which is made up of these bad people, to make certain that people are not bad. Do you not see the contradiction there?

> reject to hire black people

Do you want to work for racist?

> or pay less than minimum wage?

The minimum wage was put in place to price "undesirables" out of the workforce. It was part of the eugenics movement. If you want to work for less, do so. If you do not want to work for less, work for someone else.

> Intentionally stealing land so others can suffer?

The government calls this "eminent domain".

> If anyone tried to steal he'd shoot with his private army.

Cops do this all the time.

> There's no government, and the private police would do nothing since they'd get paid by him, he has the money and property after all. At least with a government, you can admit the system is corrupt, tyrannical, and demand a change etc. How can you demand change here when it is no system at all?

The "public" police are bought and paid for all the time, as are the courts. People demand change constantly, and nothing changes.

> This already happens in many lawless parts of the world, where the powerful simply do what they want on the weak.

Show me a place without government. Also, show me a place with entrenched organized crime where the government was not restrictive.

> How fair is it to be born into that part of the world?

Please define fair.

> Where every land is taken, everything is enslaved

Land taken by whom? People enslaved by whom?
Post 27 Mar 2017, 04:08

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: