flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17278
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
ford wrote:
So, now, you say that a force that has tons of evidence doesn't exist and you claim that some new force of perpetual acceleration exists?
I think that the more evidence something has to support it makes sleepsleep reject it more. Perhaps he thinks it is all just propaganda designed to convince everyone of a falsehood (for what purpose I don't know). If it is being proved in so many ways by so many people then it must be false and produced by some massive group of conspirators.

Either that, or he is just trolling us all. Confused

Waaah, I wanna be paid to be part of the conspiracy also. Someone put me on the payroll. Razz
Post 22 Feb 2017, 04:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ford wrote:
This would require constant acceleration. So, now, you say that a force that has tons of evidence doesn't exist and you claim that some new force of perpetual acceleration exists?


if big bang is real, something that happened long long not sure billion years ago, and universes keep on expanding, then it should be logical to relate acceleration of expanding still happening, at this moment, in fact, it probably never stop, idk,

well, even big bang is probably just a big guess,

there are fact or truth that we couldn't determine already, like what you eat on 1st of february this month,

revolution wrote:
he is just trolling us all.

no and never,

because due to the lack of knowledge and tiny brain processor, i tend to in the state of unsure and don't know, because there are simply too many thing to ponder, learn, imagine, to view from another perspective, to reason,

if i don't agree on something, most probably because i haven't found a strong reason that i could understand, to agree and believe on it, the default option should be to not believe something until i am certain of it,

i saw so many people making mistakes, in fact, i saw myself making mistakes, which could be avoided if i had a policy to investigate instead of blind believe because it is from someone i knew, i trust or etc that tweak the process to from don't know to believe,

everything is painted pretty if people want you to accept something,
Post 22 Feb 2017, 07:46
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17278
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
... logical to relate acceleration of expanding still happening ...
Perhaps you forgot about momentum? Distances can continue to get larger without anything accelerating.
Post 22 Feb 2017, 07:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
if i don't agree on something, most probably because i haven't found a strong reason that i could understand, to agree and believe on it, the default option should be to not believe something until i am certain of it
What do you mean by "a strong reason"? And by "certain"? Rolling Eyes

What kind of evidence would you consider "strong enough"? Rolling Eyes

In physics, scientists generally consider experimental results and/or observational data with a 5 sigma confidence level "strong enough" to support a claim/hypothesis.

Wink


Last edited by YONG on 22 Feb 2017, 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Feb 2017, 09:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1471
Furs
sleepsleep wrote:
but to what limit, should there be a limit? because nature have limit on everything, Sad

- how to set limit? what if limit are crossed? how to enforce limit? and much much more about limitation

- but if we see any container with water, the limit of the container to hold water is defined by the space the container secured,

- those who created the container basically set the space and limit the container could hold,

- but the container will just melts when they pour something too hot or etc that the container could support, basically destroy the container,

- should i use force to prevent the container getting destroyed?

- maybe, idk,
If it's your container, why wouldn't you use force to prevent it from getting destroyed? I don't understand your issue here.

But on the topic of sacrifice.

If you had only one container of something needed for survival (water is too plentiful, let's think of a cure or something like that) and alot of people who needed it, but could only use it on half of the people (because of the limit), which ones would you pick to use it on? (you have no relationship with any of them)

Let's say each of those people have relatives who would bully you for not choosing them. Wink

Would you stand still and let all die just to "be fair"? Though you might get bullied from everyone afterwards, or no one, it depends Wink
Post 22 Feb 2017, 12:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

What do you mean by "a strong reason"? And by "certain"?
What kind of evidence would you consider "strong enough"?

strong is quite relative, and probably very difficult to define,
maybe the best way to put it would be, cast no more doubts, or i completely understood and reason the how, why, when, what etc,

the problem is not whether those information are found or discovered by scientists or etc, the problem is, i conscious must able and capable to understand / reason that discovery,

Furs wrote:

If it's your container, why wouldn't you use force to prevent it from getting destroyed? I don't understand your issue here

my issue is, i don't want to use force,
i mentioned before, i don't want to become the person i initially hate / detest, (water and its container are metaphor in my previous post to see how nature deal with such issue)

my issue also including, how to understand / solve conflict in the best win-win way,
because conflicts is everywhere, and everyday on earth, between human and animals and etc conscious objects

using my previous posted texts also,
if i conscious could exists forever / eternally, then these problems that don't find solution here will escalate into that realm too, and we will still have no solution / way to solve all those issues, which mean, those problems will always follow and tag us as long as i conscious exists,

eg, using the life is a video game metaphor, we are inside game, we saw lots of issues here, if we die, we are out of the matrix video game, but still, if we then are still the we now, then problem will still persists in that realm,

if we then are not the we now, maybe no more memories about earth experiences, then that later conscious would be useless,

because the whole issue are problems inside conscious, as long as conscious exists, such problem will exists, and solutions are required to evolve into next level,

it might be useless too to own the whole knowledge, or monies, or whatever if we couldn't solve the conscious issues,

Furs wrote:
which ones would you pick to use it on?

based on my previous text, whomever come first, whomever near to us, near to the cure, we don't have to pick,
Post 22 Feb 2017, 18:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
the problem is not whether those information are found or discovered by scientists or etc, the problem is, i conscious must able and capable to understand / reason that discovery,
If you do not learn the elementary stuff, you will never understand the advanced stuff.

If you actually want to understand all those discoveries, make a decision today: Do "Integrated Science 101".

If you just want to use "I don't understand" as an excuse for not believing well-studied & vigorously-verified scientific facts, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Wink
Post 23 Feb 2017, 02:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

If you do not learn the elementary stuff, you will never understand the advanced stuff.

agree and all these need lots amount of changes (aka fake time)

YONG wrote:

If you actually want to understand all those discoveries, make a decision today: Do "Integrated Science 101".

i am learning bit by bit and understand them at my own phase, there are simply too many interesting thing to know,
i actually thought of a metaphor just now, Embarassed

let say, i got a car, and i am driving at 60 km/h, then another person driving at 160 km/h, then he whatsapp me whenever he sees something cool, do you see the petrol station in front? the post office? the eatery near x point, or the beautiful bridge near y dam, or etc,

it could be a food metaphor too, like various kinds of cookies, one could eat them fast and quickly make oneself full, or maybe eat them slowly and enjoy all the tiny cookie chunks?

i most probably prefer to use my own phase and speed to understand those discoveries, Wink

YONG wrote:

If you just want to use "I don't understand" as an excuse for not believing well-studied & vigorously-verified scientific facts, there is nothing we can do to help you.

one could view "i don't understand" as an excuse, or it actually is a sincere and honest answer, Idea
Post 23 Feb 2017, 23:30
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17278
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
one could view "i don't understand" as an excuse, or it actually is a sincere and honest answer, Idea
Maybe. But mostly it comes across as being lazy. I'm not saying you are lazy, just that when people say that it makes them look lazy.
Post 23 Feb 2017, 23:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
24th February 2017,

- i am quite happy yesterday, because i went to the bank and partly settled my housing loan, now i only owe bank half of the loan amount, which is good, because interest is counted daily,

- i am lack of motivation to do lots of thing, because i prefer to stay with my best moments on earth, Embarassed

- keep on reviewing the options i have, and see how to create a better system for human, me, and conscious all,

sleepsleep wrote:

everything is painted prettily if people want you to accept something,

one of the biggest truth on earth,
Post 23 Feb 2017, 23:56
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

Maybe. But mostly it comes across as being lazy. I'm not saying you are lazy, just that when people say that it makes them look lazy.

i admit, i am quite lazy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 23 Feb 2017, 23:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i most probably prefer to use my own phase and speed to understand those discoveries, Wink
It's your life; it's your call.

Wink
Post 24 Feb 2017, 03:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
one could view "i don't understand" as an excuse, or it actually is a sincere and honest answer, Idea
When you dismiss all those well-studied & vigorously-verified scientific facts, "I don't understand" is more like an excuse.

So be it.

Wink
Post 24 Feb 2017, 03:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i am quite happy yesterday, because i went to the bank and partly settled my housing loan, now i only owe bank half of the loan amount, which is good, because interest is counted daily,
I am happy for you. Razz

Hope that you can settle the other half in the very near future.

Wink
Post 24 Feb 2017, 03:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
hopefully i would understand more in this year and coming days
YONG wrote:

Hope that you can settle the other half in the very near future.

sure, i plan to settle the whole amount most probably end of this year or next year,

btw, i don't dismiss any facts / proofs or etc views, i will hold them 50/50 because i simply don't understand, Smile Smile Smile
Post 24 Feb 2017, 06:45
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
26th February 2017

- got an idea just now,

- now assume, a conscious i, you, human, we don't have to eat, clothes, oxygen, or anything that we "must" have right now in order to exists,

- what would you do then? what would be the ultimate conscious self?

- you will exists like, forever, eternal, it could be a single soul, your own self only, or with others, idk,

- are we going to keep on getting bits, processing them, and do changes? maybe, idk yet, not sure,
Post 26 Feb 2017, 14:30
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- now assume, a conscious i, you, human, we don't have to eat, clothes, oxygen, or anything that we "must" have right now in order to exists,
Then I can "beam" my consciousness into any life-form and take control of the "vessel". That is a good idea!

Refer to:

The Astronaut's Wife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gemb27BVNyU

Wink
Post 27 Feb 2017, 02:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ok, 1.5GB 1080p from baidu cloud, just a simple click, in the year 2017, this china cloud is very cool!

did i mentioned i got 1TB free storage to store whatever i want? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 27 Feb 2017, 12:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17278
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
Then I can "beam" my consciousness into any life-form and take control of the "vessel".
Who are you going to trust to correctly handle your consciousness? What if the "beam" is insecure and gets hacked or redirected? Or maybe someone accidentally presses the wrong button and deletes or corrupts it. Or maybe it gets forgotten and left to suffer bit-rot on some HDD or SSD (or whatever storage) somewhere. What if there are multiple copies; which one, if any, gets the "right" to survive?
YONG wrote:
That is a good idea!
Perhaps not.
Post 27 Feb 2017, 12:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
Who are you going to trust to correctly handle your consciousness? ...
I was talking about the plot of the aforementioned movie. You should direct your questions to the story writer.

A wise forum member once said:

"If you want to enjoy a movie you have to allow something called "suspension of disbelief". Without that there is a good chance you won't enjoy it. So just go with it and don't fight it. It gets stuff wrong, yes, but it is just a movie designed to entertain. It's not designed to teach. It is not a documentary. It is not a lecture class from university."

Refer to:
https://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=177566#177566

Wink
Post 27 Feb 2017, 12:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.