flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
If gravity doesn't exist then what is keeping you from floating away from the Earth's surface?


Image
if my weight is 1kg or less than, any strong wind could blow me away,

and why the powerful gravity that holding so much thing couldn't even hold a balloon and prevent it from flying upwards?


Last edited by sleepsleep on 19 Feb 2017, 16:08; edited 1 time in total
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
What is keeping the air from floating away from the Earth's surface?

What is giving you the "weight" of 1kg?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
What is keeping the air from floating away from the Earth's surface?

What is giving you the "weight" of 1kg?


how about vacuum pressure on outer earth don't allow air to go anywhere,
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:09
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
and why the powerful gravity that holding so much thing couldn't even hold a balloon and prevent it from flying upwards?
We discussed this already. Please see our previous postings.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
how about vacuum pressure on outer earth don't allow air to go anywhere,
Wot? Vacuum pressure?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:11
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
I Made A Square Balloon By Putting It In A Huge Vacuum Chamber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYLJGXthzpE

might explain why earth keeps on expanding? idk, i remember i read this somewhere on the internet

there probably a layer around earth that act like balloon plastic layer, that prevent air goes out,

eventually the earth will just pop like the balloon, i guess, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:31
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Furs



Joined: 04 Mar 2016
Posts: 1466
Furs
Do you even know what pressure is? Air pushes outward. The balloon becomes a square because the air inside pushes it, and there's no air outside to push it back, because it's a vacuum in that video. Without vacuum, the balloon is a sphere because outside air pushes it back into an equilibrium.

If there's vacuum outside the Earth, and no gravity, air will instead push outward and escape from the Earth into space. Vacuum doesn't push or suck anything, it's the other stuff that pushes outward (air pressure).

Going outside in space (vacuum) without a space suit makes you explode slowly because there's no pressure outside. Your body is designed to have something push against it from the outside with "air pressure" on Earth. That's how the body evolved. That's one reason you need a space suit amongst many others.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 18:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i would go by,
there is a layer that separate space vacuum and earth atmosphere, basically like the balloon in the tube,

and there is probably a auto-heal feature (like how our skin heal the cut) in that layer that fix up any hole that cause by human rocket or etc,

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=924
Quote:
When we say that air is thinner at altitude, there is a smaller amount of ALL the gas particles in a given volume. This is because air pressure decreases as we get further away from the surface of the Earth because there are less particles of air pushing down on it.

Think of the atmosphere as a giant "ocean" of air. When you swim deeper in the ocean, the pressure gets greater because there is more water on top of you. The same thing happens in the atmosphere.


Think of the atmosphere as a giant "ocean" of air. When you swim deeper in the ocean, the pressure gets greater because there is more water on top of you. The same thing happens in the atmosphere.
very cool
Post 19 Feb 2017, 21:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
...on top of you ...
How do you declare which is "top" and which is "bottom" without gravity?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 22:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

How do you declare which is "top" and which is "bottom" without gravity?

i love your question, sincerely,
i will try pondering about this top and bottom,

20th February 2017
- i sort of realize something today

- it seems that to evolve, and have peace and better world, better society and etc better experience on earth, for us and our grand children etc,

- we must try and extend help to others, maybe, including those who keep on bully us, there seem to be no choice, for the better good, we must sacrifice, and suffer getting bullied,

- i think i should realize it some time ago when i said, to dissolve a drop of ink, we must pour maybe 99 times plain water against one drop of ink,

- it seems that, it is the only way to dissolve a drop of ink, our earth is like lots of drops of black ugly ink,

- we need a good surge positive, logical, reasonable powers to dissolve all those un-pleasureable experiences,

- and find better way to manage, trade, buy and sell, to enable everyone on earth have a pleasant stay while on earth,

- we should design system that could prevent corruption, setting detection rules that could detect and prevent further and complex terrible situation, outcome, etc, results,

- it is not what i got is good or great or better than anything, but maybe we could exchange and see if we could review and doing a fair judge to extend humanity?

- ps: i am not on any kinds of drugs, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

- it seems that i found another life objective, Idea
Post 20 Feb 2017, 00:20
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ford



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 102
ford
Without gravity, what would force things to fall toward the center of the Earth after crossing this boundary or threshold you propose?
Post 20 Feb 2017, 20:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
How do you declare which is "top" and which is "bottom" without gravity?
When viewed from the "top", the system rotates in a counterclockwise manner; when viewed from the "bottom", the system rotates in a clockwise manner. That is how we define "top" and "bottom" in space.

Wink
Post 21 Feb 2017, 03:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
So if I stand on the South Pole then my feet are the "top"? And if I stand on the North Pole then my head is the "top"?

And if the thing you are describing is rotating in all three axes then how?
Post 21 Feb 2017, 04:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
So if I stand on the South Pole then my feet are the "top"? And if I stand on the North Pole then my head is the "top"?
When you "stand on" something, it means there is gravity. Just let the gravitational pull define the orientation for you.

revolution wrote:
And if the thing you are describing is rotating in all three axes then how?
Very simple. You just pick one as your principal axis and then define the orientation accordingly.

Wink
Post 21 Feb 2017, 04:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
When you "stand on" something, it means there is gravity.
Maybe I have magnetic boots. Or I glued my feet to the surface.
Post 21 Feb 2017, 04:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i got a crazy view, Embarassed

assume earth is flat, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
assume everything is actually constantly moving into single direction,

Image

so the earth, any everything else, moving x,y,z,

so we feel the gravity, the sort of pull because the flat earth is moving on a direction,
Post 21 Feb 2017, 08:35
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17247
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
I think it was Einstein that remarked that we can't perceive the difference between acceleration and gravity.

sleepsleep: If you change your arrows into rocket engines and turn them in the other direction then for a flat Earth it could reasonably be considered that either the Earth is accelerating or it has gravity (and perhaps both of course).
Post 21 Feb 2017, 09:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ford



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 102
ford
This would require constant acceleration. So, now, you say that a force that has tons of evidence doesn't exist and you claim that some new force of perpetual acceleration exists?
Post 21 Feb 2017, 14:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i just found this after google "difference between acceleration and gravity"

http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topics_relativity_gravity.html
Image
cool

Image
i can't help by feeling, everything, might be tangled up so badly, and they all moving, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 21 Feb 2017, 14:35
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8864
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
22th February 2017
sleepsleep wrote:

- we must try and extend help to others, maybe, including those who keep on bully us, there seem to be no choice, for the better good, we must sacrifice, and suffer getting bullied,

but to what limit, should there be a limit? because nature have limit on everything, Sad

- how to set limit? what if limit are crossed? how to enforce limit? and much much more about limitation

- but if we see any container with water, the limit of the container to hold water is defined by the space the container secured,

- those who created the container basically set the space and limit the container could hold,

- but the container will just melts when they pour something too hot or etc that the container could support, basically destroy the container,

- should i use force to prevent the container getting destroyed?

- maybe, idk,
Post 21 Feb 2017, 21:41
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.