flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 244, 245, 246  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
a old man around 55 something near here won jackpot around RM 1 million, and he die the following week,
At least he won the jackpot before his death. The money might benefit his family and friends.

Wink
Post 18 Feb 2017, 01:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
but i still hope/wish, i could at least collect 1 prize, not sure if winning huge prize is good or bad, positive or negative,
It is good, of course, provided that you are willing to transfer the money to one of the forum members.

Wink
Post 18 Feb 2017, 02:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

It is good, of course, provided that you are willing to transfer the money to one of the forum members.

sure, i can't take anything if i were to die,
sometime it just funny to ponder about this, eventually anything we got, we must give to others, lol, very true,
Post 18 Feb 2017, 03:48
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
sometime it just funny to ponder about this, eventually anything we got, we must give to others, lol, very true,
We comes with nothing and we go with nothing. Yet, we can achieve a lot in our lifetime, for example, trick other forum members into visiting a website that contains every single identifiable field of knowledge in the state of the art.

Wink
Post 18 Feb 2017, 06:49
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
let us learn japanese, 1 to 100 here

Counting Numbers 1 - 100 - Japanese Lesson 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOUqVC4XkOY

and we grow from 100 to 100,000,
【10】How to say 100 to 100,000 in Japanese/ Japanese for Beginner with Rieko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJg8jXOlrE

1 hour to master, try!
Post 18 Feb 2017, 16:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
19th February 2017

- reaching end of february soon, this is way too fast,

- i still having dreams, but since i am not so motivated to write it, i tend to forget them,

- maybe idk whats is the objective, whatever power or changes creator or etc that control? idk, maybe nobody could control anything,

- whats the point, playing a movie inside my mind while i sleep? and let that dreams cached inside my memory for a temporarily moment?

- or the power more to like people step on the ant without telling those ants why he stepped on them? maybe,
Post 18 Feb 2017, 19:27
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- reaching end of february soon, this is way too fast,
Yeah. Need to pay next month's rent soon. Sigh. Sad

Wink
Post 19 Feb 2017, 05:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Yeah. Need to pay next month's rent soon. Sigh.

not sure how much is your monthly rental, 5% of income? maybe

19th February 2017
- i was pondering something today,

- it seems that human feel proud or excited or whatever higher than normal or above you all feeling when they own something, use something, know something or whatever something, GOD mode,

- eg, owning a macbook pro (they bought it because they want people to regard them as elite) of course, there are people who simply bought it because they use want to use apple and they trust apple

- somehow, having a macbook associated and display your income information in a subtle way

- or owning, using or having something expensive, display your income status, maybe loan status, but others will never know, they only see you are using it, having it,

- or let say you are a leader of a something, having several man following you, calling you boss or, god?

- then that become a display of authority, or when a male hit a female or a husband hit his wife, all that tend to show some sort of authority, power, in control,

- but why human, plant and animal got this kind of weird control king/queen, awe, above level, desire?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 14:43
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I'm sure it is just basic competition for resources. If one has more resources than the other then the chances of survival (and thus procreation) are higher. If some breed of animal has no desire to take advantages of available resources then they quickly die out and leave just the ones that are greedy and flashy

Although that is a simplistic view I think that in the general sense it would be close to the actual answer.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 14:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks for the input revolution,

will try to bind your input with my eternal conscious view,

btw,

why no swimming pool like this,

i think i want to play in such swimming pool,
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:00
revolution

revolution
The water will leak over wall of the lower portion because of higher pressure from above. Blame gravity for that problem.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
The water will leak over wall of the lower portion because of higher pressure from above. Blame gravity for that problem.

but the human place there is sealed, no air could enter, except some air which is already there,
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
in another story today, i did this yesterday,
the redtube Embarassed is pre-filled with water, so when E is lower than water level, the water will flow out, basically, i open the tap water and make sure water in W1 always remain the same

i was thinking i couldn't lift E till height of A, but it seems, the water will stop flowing if you lift E near W1 water level,

i was thinking about recycling the water into W1, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

very fruitful experiment for people like me, since i know less and almost zero about how things work,

and why gravity if exists, got no power to drag the water from [D] [E ] out? but as soon as you lift the E point near W1 level, air will try to force into redtube?

it seems very weird to me, because i don't understand science and physics, Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by sleepsleep on 19 Feb 2017, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:34
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
but the human place there is sealed, no air could enter, except some air which is already there,
Okay, I missed that part. Then it comes down to the differential air pressure on both parts. So assuming you have it all balanced then the air in the upper portion has to be "thinner" (i.e. lower pressure) and also the oxygen is not replaced once you start breathing it so you eventually die from suffocation.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:36
revolution

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i was thinking i couldn't lift E till height of A, but it seems, the water will stop flowing if you lift E near W1 water level,
Siphons work from pressure differential, not gravity.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Okay, I missed that part. Then it comes down to the differential air pressure on both parts. So assuming you have it all balanced then the air in the upper portion has to be "thinner" (i.e. lower pressure) and also the oxygen is not replaced once you start breathing it so you eventually die from suffocation.

i don't think anyone want to remain in that upper portion for long, Laughing Laughing but i think to be able to rise above water is kinda cool effect, and you could see people swimming in the lower portion, transparent hard glass, then you dive in and appear in the lower portion, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

maybe a hard tube there in higher portion, suck 50% air, pump in 50% oxygen in interval?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
Siphons work from pressure differential, not gravity.

maybe gravity don't exists,

or maybe there is something like experiment that could show how gravity affect siphons? if gravity exists?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:43
revolution

revolution
If gravity doesn't exist then what is keeping you from floating away from the Earth's surface?
Post 19 Feb 2017, 15:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i would appreciate if anyone could insight me,

i got more water in W3 compare to W1 + W2, was thinking the W3 shape could trap bubbles (in case anything happened)

if gravity exists, then siphon water should flow out from E at W1 water level, maybe could make W3 5 times bigger than W1 + W2 combine,
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:01
revolution

revolution
It doesn't matter how much water is in each portion. It only matters the pressure differential from the surrounding air.

BTW: If you have trapped bubbles then you get "water lock" (like in a manometer) and the water will stop flowing.
Post 19 Feb 2017, 16:04

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 244, 245, 246  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: