flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
sleepsleep wrote:
- yesterday while driving to lunch, a van followed closely at my back, i mean, really close, like 30 cm, he will definitely hit my car back if i accidentally brake, wtf,

- then i just give signals and drive to road corner to let him cut, he then repeat the same strategy on car in front of me
If you follow behind bullies they clear a path for you - like tank in war/game. The strategy did evolve and is even optimal in many complex situations. Beta type people do this -they attach themselves to alpha type people. I need to stress that this is situational - people can be both alpha and beta depending on environment.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

Be thankful for the alpha because all the betas are working to limit the reward of being out front, and often the alpha believes in the benefit of their actions more than they should. Rarely, does an alpha exist unchecked by their environment - it is a costly position.

Post 11 Feb 2017, 17:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
thanks for the info, bitRAKE

i think, i could be wrong as usual, there are lots of unclear and confusing definition on the words we human use daily to communicate,

it goes the same with actions, responds, etc in relationship, daily office, parent and children etc,

of course, this could be our own human trademark, since robot behaves logical and accordingly,

is there any logical theory or ideas / cults / thoughts that justify harming others?

eg, kill 100 person to save 10,000 people?
eg, kill 10,000 person to save 100 people?
eg, kill all those who didn't believe in god,? i feel so stupid to type this as example, damn it,

what actually justify taking others life, make them cease to exists?

idk,

please suggest me books / anything that relate to this topic, thank you,
Post 11 Feb 2017, 19:28
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Since I have seen death, and felt violence; these things have weighed heavy upon me. Eugenics was the first I discovered on justification for such negativity. The most recent has been some talks by Sam Harris on the inferiority of certain cultures, religions, memes.

Personally, I am leary to justify action against another, but I do want to understand. Diversity is such a powerful feature of nature that I can embrace those who would kill me - it is that important - the risk is justified.

Loss of those closest to you can twist the mind of even the most intelligent among us. Talk of thought forms inflicting the populous like a virus and dire need to take action against such an unseen force. One cannot weep enough in such difficult times.

Post 12 Feb 2017, 05:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
bitRAKE wrote:
Eugenics was the first I discovered on justification for such negativity.
Reminds me of the following:

Eugenics in Singapore
https://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/336662

Wink
Post 12 Feb 2017, 06:01
YONG

YONG
bitRAKE wrote:
I can embrace those who would kill me - it is that important - the risk is justified.
Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger.

Refer to:
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-origin-of-the-quote-Whatever-doesnt-kill-you-simply-makes-you-stronger

Wink
Post 12 Feb 2017, 06:04
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Eugenics
the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

i support controlled breeding and abortion if there are proof that this fetus will turn out disabled, blind or etc sickness that couldn't be cured.

i don't support super human, or babies with genius traits or etc super traits, i mean, the line i set is, as long as the fetus is healthy before born, then it is ok,

bitRAKE wrote:

some talks by Sam Harris on the inferiority of certain cultures, religions, memes.

i see the danger of promoting idiot cults to their babies, eg. islom, christian, etc whatever cults,

any ideas that claimed infidels / disbelievers / any human who don't agree with your belief and don't want to join your belief should be dead is a dangerous and insane cult,

bitRAKE wrote:

Talk of thought forms inflicting the populous like a virus and dire need to take action against such an unseen force. One cannot weep enough in such difficult times.

i don't understand, i would appreciate if you could expand the ideas so that i could understand it,
Post 12 Feb 2017, 18:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
13th February 2017

- more changes and changes cause more changes

- we are in february now, and everything seem so fast!

- i am still clueless with lots of issues, the best part is, luckily i am still conscious to ponder about the ultimate conscious i

- chat with some human parent yesterday,

- it seems that the communication gap that happened between generation x, y or z with their parent is,

- both group already in the belief that, no matter how they explain, the other group will never understand,

- which is true, because when either one of the group become hopeless to the idea of possible understanding, they will use force

- when you plus the victim mindset, when people said your pedophile prophet fuck a 9 years old, you felt attacked,

- but you never want to really ponder how could that will be a good example and justified by humanity to allow a 9 years old bullied by this old horny pedophile?

- then all kinds of justification kick in, this was their culture at that time, girls will die younger,

- but this is the one perceived god sent man who will set example to others, and he fucked a 9 years old, and god told him to fuck this girl, wtf insane cult is this?

- and they will said, as taught by their god, this is our religion, that is your religion, we do watever our god told us, and you do watever your god told you

- and some of them will get very angry and want to kill you, because you stated a fact from their own sources that the pedophile fuck a 9 years old who is still playing dolls,

- the rules of communication is insane, because you can't say anything about islom because you are infidels, you are unclean, you are dirty, you eat pork, you touch dogs, you don't bow and pray to their god,

- wtf is these on earth, wtf,
Post 12 Feb 2017, 18:45
ford

ford
sleepsleep wrote:
ford wrote:

EDIT: if people are naturally good, government is not needed. if people are naturally evil, government is too dangerous to allow to exist.

very true, i agree with you,
ford wrote:

if people are neither naturally good nor naturally evil, better environments not overlords seem to be the correct solution.

would love if you could expand your idea about better environments,
and your definition of overlords,

Better environments: if people are born neither good nor evil, then it is something within their formative years that makes them good or evil. Humans can improve their surroundings and their societies, and through doing so improve the people.

Overlords: governments, rulers

We have 10,000 years of human government, and it is a record of 10,000 years of failure in government.

Post 13 Feb 2017, 01:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
13th February 2017
- let us explore more about bits and information

- since we already aware, everything is and could be constructed using 2 changes, bits,

- changes are caused by changes in this two states, bits

- group of bits formed data, group of data after interpretation formed information,

- interpretation is very mysterious event,

- what actually defined this sets of data is, past changes, current changes, or future changes?

- we take an example, like dream,

- dream is group of data,

- eg, like a small cut of a 2 hours movies, play inside your view during sleep

- what was the intention of playing that small cut?

- am i suppose to do anything for data inside dream, trying to interpret it?

- let assume there is one big huge giant mantis in front of me right now, or after i die, or during sleep, let say, in my conscious current, a mantis mouth that is bigger than my whole body, standing in front of me,

- or i got a cat's eyeball size of a moon times 5 staring at me,

- past loaded memories try to persuade me, such scene is impossible,

- but if you took dmt, then saw this mantis, what makes it unreal or real? if you could see it with conscious i?

- in term of bits, they are f real, they are what represented by bits,

- of course, we might under some sort of drug influenced, changes into our bits that cause changes inside the way we perceive bits,

- so, active viewer than constructed by bits, and passive bits

- is electricity/energy possibly to be defined using bits? or they are out of scope?

- energy is inside every atom, so i might assume it is the unknown source of power that change 1 to 0 and so on,

- yah, so changes happened because of this unknown energy, Idea

- some long time ago, someone mentioned, energy cannot be created or destroyed,

- by using such statement, it is equal as saying all the 0 and 1, 2 state bits already created fully, because an additional one bit will cause new energy be created, and less one bit will cause energy to be destroyed,

- then this whole universe is finite,

- then it claimed universes keep expanding, and space is very f serious property, fill by nothing except space, cool, really cool,

- what is space then?

- so container of bits exists, we call it space,

- this means encapsulation exists, because this space is actually definable by bits too, but such container exists to contain bit in our universe, world , level, vm or etc,

- crazy shit, Idea

- so expanding universes cause new space, higher realm invisible new bits container be created,

- or i could say, there are still lots of strong energy inside every atom right now, which cause expansion, and in the end, energy will contract too since it could expand now,

- now, such realm definitely exists, which means, faster than light travel is very possible,

- as long as we could find ways to create this higher realm invisible new bits container,

- and we got black holes, basically swallow everything and no output,

- if container could be created invisibly during expansion, then no doubt, container could be destroyed invisibly during black hole swallowing point,

- which means, black hole is swallowing space, the density of container will be extremely higher around there compare to elsewhere,

- they use gravity to detect such present, idk much about gravity, maybe there are some truth there,

- or maybe another idea, i could say, there are finite container too, they are just being transported through black holes to edge of expansion through higher realm,

- like how water works, they try to balance the whole, like when 2 waves smash each other, some water leave water and through space gone to another part of water, this is the higher realm i maybe could use as analogy,

-

- this make sense to earth or etc planets to have gravity, because the core are high volume compacted spaces that are sealed,

- which means, we could actually compacted spaces and seal it,

- wait, i write too long already, yes, i am crazy, thanks if you read from top till here, i appreciate,
Post 13 Feb 2017, 12:24
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- now, such realm definitely exists, which means, faster than light travel is very possible
FTL travel has already been made possible ... in many sci-fi movies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8HccXIseTE

Wink
Post 14 Feb 2017, 03:26
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- wait, i write too long already, yes, i am crazy, thanks if you read from top till here, i appreciate,
Sorry, I skipped many lines in the middle of your message.

Wink
Post 14 Feb 2017, 03:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
15th February 2017

- if you youtube 7D hologram, you would see, holographic technology already evolved into seemingly real life projection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK1i7HzIRmY

- which is probably difficult to differentiate if you are watching from a distance,

- i actually got an idea, human probably could get energy through sound waves, no need to consume food anymore, lol

- maybe a holographic trap will be created and trap human in another realm, Laughing
Post 14 Feb 2017, 18:52
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i actually got an idea, human probably could get energy through sound waves, no need to consume food anymore, lol
How could we convert sound energy into chemical energy (in the forms of ATP, ADP, and AMP)? Please show us a workable path.

Wink
Post 15 Feb 2017, 02:56
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what is energy?

i assume anything and everything that vibrate, rotate, orbit inside atom, photons or anything more smaller that we could possibly detect, that vibrate, rotate, changes, orbit, move, etc which is not static,

by using above assumption (which could be right or wrong or whatever)
there are energy everywhere,

changes cause changes, if i switch on a fan, i feel something cool and pleasure, i could hear the fan motor light sound, and since i believe changes cause changes, i believe the sound will cause changes inside me, my body,

eg, like staring on this led screen,
am i receiving light?
like those vitamin you got from sun light?

i got a crazy idea, i intend to believe, sound, maybe different or specific sound could cure all kind of illness,

from sound that our ears could pick up, to sound that we couldn't pick up and translate into audible form inside our mind,

another crazy idea is, vacuum could create gravity, or maybe not gravity, but vacuum (the spaces with nothing) could pressure space with something, and creating gravity effect,

time for medicine, Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post 15 Feb 2017, 19:45
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
what is energy?
Energy is the fundamental building block of everything and is the universal currency for change to take place.

Wink
Post 16 Feb 2017, 03:07
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
another crazy idea is, vacuum could create gravity, or maybe not gravity, but vacuum (the spaces with nothing) could pressure space with something, and creating gravity effect,
Not crazy at all. According to general relativity, gravity is nothing but a property of spacetime that gets distorted by the presence of mass (and momentum). According to the brand-new theory of entropic gravity, gravity is nothing but an emergent phenomenon.

Wink
Post 16 Feb 2017, 03:15
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
time for medicine, Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you keep saying that the four-digit numbers in your dreams are somewhat connected to the lottery numbers actually drawn, you will really need to take medicine.

Wink
Post 16 Feb 2017, 03:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

If you keep saying that the four-digit numbers in your dreams are somewhat connected to the lottery numbers actually drawn,

there are something really unusual in dreams and interpretation, you could probably do a survey on how many people who won jackpot or etc number digit betting that found those winnings were derived from dream and unusual matrix glitches,
Post 16 Feb 2017, 13:24
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
there are something really unusual in dreams and interpretation, you could probably do a survey on how many people who won jackpot or etc number digit betting that found those winnings were derived from dream and unusual matrix glitches,
That is a one-sided argument.

If you count those who regularly do so but have never won any jackpot, you will realize that the occasional winnings are nothing but random happenings.

Think about it. Given that you have placed so many bets based on the 4-digit numbers appearing in your dreams, how come you still have not won any jackpot?

Wink
Post 17 Feb 2017, 03:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

That is a one-sided argument.

If you count those who regularly do so but have never won any jackpot, you will realize that the occasional winnings are nothing but random happenings.

very true,
then what is the point of playing a movie inside my dream? well, at least that trigger this thread and following discussion, (some changes)

YONG wrote:

Think about it. Given that you have placed so many bets based on the 4-digit numbers appearing in your dreams, how come you still have not won any jackpot?

idk, idk why i haven't yet collect any prize from my bet, :opps: :opps: :opps:

but i still hope/wish, i could at least collect 1 prize, not sure if winning huge prize is good or bad, positive or negative,

a old man around 55 something near here won jackpot around RM 1 million, and he die the following week,
Post 17 Feb 2017, 15:51

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: