flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
A thought-provoking TV commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD8tjhVO1Tc

Wink
Post 06 Feb 2017, 13:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
A thought-provoking TV commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD8tjhVO1Tc

Wink

sorting based on different criteria, Laughing Laughing Laughing

he sorted those bullies out, they look shameful and disgraced, but the main point is, does this sorting prevent them to become bullies in coming changes?

or this sorting intended to equalize everybody that, bullies could become samaritan, become thief, become helper, etc

i don't say once a bully, always a bully, but it requires more strength to not become a bully than a bully, not become a liar than a liar,
Post 06 Feb 2017, 23:54
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
7th January 2017,

- today got special draw,

- i just received 3 numbers from 2 dreams in 2 hours, Embarassed

- and i realized something new today,

- it seems that, those winning numbers or info that reflected inside dream are info that i haven't know yet,

- eg, my car key number dream, i never know number exists on the key,

- eg, my uncle new car plate number, i know he got a new car, but never know his new car plate number
Post 07 Feb 2017, 00:17
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
it requires more strength to not become a bully than a bully, not become a liar than a liar,
That is true. And it requires a lot of strength to let go of our fixations. We can't just believe in what we want to believe. We need to let verifiable evidence speak for itself.

Wink
Post 07 Feb 2017, 01:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ford

ford
Quote:

Like death, tax is unavoidable!

Especially in America where death is taxed.
Post 07 Feb 2017, 02:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
7th February 2017

- today got special draw, and since i got 2 dreams in the early morning, i bought 3 numbers,

- 1996, 0660, and 0340,

- 1996 because i saw one song title 你的名字 我的姓氏 during dreaming, wake up, i google the album released date, it was 1996

- 0660 because in my second dream, i bought one special noddles, the seller charges me 6 dollar and 60 cents,

- in my previous experience in highway toll dream, i should buy the change after paid amount,

- in this case, if i paid him 10, i would get 0340 back,

- so, tonight result,

- Magnum special prize, 1993, wtf

- Da Ma Cai, 0320, wtf,

- quite close, but still, no win, but feel so wtf,

- see if i gonna get some dreams later,

- based on previous experience, if that number is something i already knew, i should update and buy the new number, no need rearrange,

- but how to explain the album date? why 1993?

- how about the changed monies, 0340, i quite certain i heard he said the noddles is 6.60 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Post 07 Feb 2017, 12:15
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
I doubt that your dreams, or anyone's dreams, will have any affect on the drawing process, let alone see into the future. I would expect that, assuming the game is not rigged, your chances of winning are always 1 in 10000 for any sequence of four digits you choose, no matter how you choose them. But if instead the game is rigged in some way, then all probabilities will be unknown (unless you have inside information).

Last edited by revolution on 07 Feb 2017, 14:10; edited 1 time in total
Post 07 Feb 2017, 12:36
YONG

YONG
My suggestion:

Buy the following two numbers in every other draw:

2006 -- the year you joined this message board
6101 -- your post count as of this writing

In the long run, you are going to win.

Wink
Post 07 Feb 2017, 12:42
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
@revolution,
i believe future changes could be foreseen, maybe not detail and subtle changes, but main changes should be predictable,

in fact, by doing some calculation, anyone could predict the month and year my posts will hit 10k,

dream is very weird experience, like i said, i could dream, and i dream in almost every sleep or nap,

in fact there are still lots of thing unexplained, like how the split photons transfer the state through unknown medium / dimension to make both state exact

idk what are those dream movies intended to inform, in fact, i am trying to find logical and reasonable explanation to experiences that visit me almost daily,

dream is strange, and even living breathing and conscious at this moment is actually very strange, but nobody or less people care actually, people took for granted as usual and keep on doing their routine,

i am trying to decipher my dream and myself, and this might turn into my living objective, Laughing

you might want to read about edgar cacyle, the sleeping prophet,

there are something unusual that happening almost daily, but people really care more about their routines,

@YONG,
i only buy numbers derived from my dreams, if somehow the clue shows up later in dream to be 2006 and 6101, yah, i will buy them tomorrow,
Post 07 Feb 2017, 13:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
8th February 2017

- i got dream in the early morning, as usual, but the message is not so clear today

- i saw a bmw 100 something, not sure whose car is it, and i thought of interpreting it as something during dream, then another i said, no, and quickly brush away the thought, weird

- unless i take a nap later to get other message, else, i just wait and buy on saturday or sunday draw,

- living conscious right now at this moment is pretty much, very strange for me, Shocked Shocked Shocked

- doing some work, some trading, just to earn some meals, basically i prefer to use my whole hours pondering something else,

- living and conscious by itself is simply too amazing, it happened right now to everyone on earth, animals, etc plants or whatever tiny bacteria or virus,

- no sickness, no bully actions, no harming others, very civilized way to communicate conflicts, use respect to deal conflict, use humanity to solve issues,

- but still, i don't know how to deal with people who enjoy harming others, like some stupid god allow and encourage the idiot pedophile to fuck 9 years old girl? where on earth should that kinda thoughts be allowed to stay?

-

- after taking a bath, i got new idea, maybe i just buy the bmw according to number on key dial pad, Idea
Post 08 Feb 2017, 05:25
ford

ford
> how to deal with people who enjoy harming others

I think that the cessation of the enjoyment of inflicting harm on others can only happen when/if people have basic needs met, and they then take the time to learn critical thinking skills and establish principles and philosophy within themselves.
Post 08 Feb 2017, 06:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- not much relevance in today result, so another lesson learn,

- if i said forget about it in dream, i should just forget about it, Idea

- the nearest relevance would be 0278, but i don't want such relevance,

- but i still need to find other way to verify my dream messages, beside using draw result as some sort of verification,

- numbers would be simple and direct to verify, but other messages would open to more interpretation, which is useless,

- this by assumption that dream tries to convey future changes, which might not be true,

- so what is the point here?

- it should convey messages that i don't know, i not aware, or enhance that whatever that i already knew,

- some people said, those are information from previous life, well, maybe, who knows?

-

- in fact, what actually means for, the information i process everyday???

- the point that i am here, conscious, right now, using this browser and this computer, to type out this string?

- what is the point of this action?

- and what it means for other information that i am experiencing right now, eg, in another tab and window, a youtube vidoe is loaded,

- what is the point to keep on processing bits?

- maybe the processor will ponder about this too, once electricity supplied, the processor just did its job,

- okay, i realized changes, changes is what cause everything to change, and changes is what caused what i am at this moment,

- changes is infinite, the idea we steer sugar or milk with coffee is to mix it, does this mean, changes happened to us because the idea is to fix those changes with us? maybe

- why you drag the vertical scrollbar down? because you want to view what youtube in bottom list

- why you want to click load more to view the youtube in bottom list?

- somehow am i seeking something?

- and how this different from the desire to write some codes and find pi numbers?

- whatever that we seek are infinity,

- stop seeking means nothing, keep on seeking means nothing too,

- let say we are trying to find pi numbers, because it makes us feel good,

- then the objective to think is to think why i need to think?

- cool, so many ideas to ponder,
Idea
Post 08 Feb 2017, 13:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ford wrote:
> how to deal with people who enjoy harming others

I think that the cessation of the enjoyment of inflicting harm on others can only happen when/if people have basic needs met, and they then take the time to learn critical thinking skills and establish principles and philosophy within themselves.

well, kinda hard to say,
i don't have bullies statistic, but i "guess" most of them are quite affluent, having control and power, fulfilled basic needs, etc,

usually those who get bullied are those who are poor, weak, lacking, less educated, etc, (i don't have statistic, i just guess here from my experiences)
Post 09 Feb 2017, 04:16
ford

ford
> most of them are quite affluent, having control and power

That not quite the same thing. Those people are high on power and control, and would have neither power nor control were their enforcers' needs already being met, and had they access to things like principles and philosophy. Politicians would be impotent without armies and police.
Post 09 Feb 2017, 04:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
@ford
- there always human who want to be leader, seeking supports, control, manipulate and so on,

- and to accomplish something, fast, direct, and make things according to his/her leader way, they will use "force",

- how to differentiate force and bully in such context? idk

- because pedophile could claim god will give/s him heaven if he has sex with 9 years old now, not later, now, this moment, today,

- playing victim and start blaming is very cool strategy, not my fault, it is always and eventually somebody else fault,

- any force that could harm others must be prohibited, and if you want to kill yourself or suicide, that is your own problem, but still, we hope you stay alive and remain healthy and hopefully you change your thought about getting suicide,

- worse is people who want to drag everybody else into suicide,

- one must negotiate what kinda force he wants to use on others, if others agree, no objection, than you could implement the force,

- such force become law, and not bully

- would discussing what kinda of force i might use become to intimidate or threaten you?

- maybe there is never easy way to solve conflict, maybe the solution should focus on prevent conflict arises, because there is hardly a win-win critical conflict solution,

10th February 2017

- got a dream during evening nap, but i forget the content already
Post 09 Feb 2017, 16:52
ford

ford
> any force that could harm others must be prohibited

Then prohibit police. At least in the USA, you are more likely to be murdered by the police than you are anyone else.

Indeed, there will always be bullies, and they will put on fancy blue costumes, and they will seek to intimidate and control. There will always be sociopaths in suits who put on their best smiles and try to gain influence and control. The best solution here is not to give them a massive leviathan of government to exploit and dominate.

EDIT: if people are naturally good, government is not needed. if people are naturally evil, government is too dangerous to allow to exist. if people are neither naturally good nor naturally evil, better environments not overlords seem to be the correct solution.
Post 10 Feb 2017, 01:39
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
10th February 2017

- got a dream during evening nap, but i forget the content already
Listen to me. You really need to install a fast M.2 SSD!

Wink
Post 10 Feb 2017, 03:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ford wrote:

EDIT: if people are naturally good, government is not needed. if people are naturally evil, government is too dangerous to allow to exist.

very true, i agree with you,
ford wrote:

if people are neither naturally good nor naturally evil, better environments not overlords seem to be the correct solution.

would love if you could expand your idea about better environments,
and your definition of overlords,

YONG wrote:
Listen to me. You really need to install a fast M.2 SSD!

don't think i could afford the doctor fee who is in charge to install the SSD, i sold a few SSD last year, they are really good, old laptop, even celeron laptop suddenly feel like i5, Cool
Post 10 Feb 2017, 19:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
11th February 2017

- heard of MLM that promote bitcoin, ask you to invest 1BTC but he got no idea what is blockchain, man, this is hilarious!

- i saw a few bitcoin exchanges changing name, running new programs, new marketing, new schemes, make monies, etc, the difference in buy and sell price is like f wide, this is damn crazy

- i have no idea how to make everybody having a nice living condition, with ample free time to do what they prefer to do, time to spend with families, loved one, etc, hobbies, coding, etc,

- have minimum income to continue their journey on earth, experience more, taste more, think more, ponder more, etc

- human on earth is totally fucked up,

- yesterday while driving to lunch, a van followed closely at my back, i mean, really close, like 30 cm, he will definitely hit my car back if i accidentally brake, wtf,

- then i just give signals and drive to road corner to let him cut, he then repeat the same strategy on car in front of me,

- not sure if i could call him bastard or what, but definitely such people exists, and they are f lot of such people, they will perform out of driving scope, in meeting, relationship, in various activities, they will bully everyone as if they are the elite on earth, they are the master on earth, wtf

- i don't think solution exists, until they met another bully, which is also wtf, it doesn't solve the core issue,

- and maybe, bully is natural, Idea animals always take on another animals which is smaller, weaker than them,
Post 10 Feb 2017, 19:35
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- human on earth is totally fucked up
Yeah. Gordon Gekko would totally agree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eEAA37N_zw

Wink
Post 11 Feb 2017, 02:50

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: