flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
seems to stabilize after a few hours, crazy impact,

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again.
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12914285

Quote:
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.

FOURTH, begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.

The current number of brackets will be reduced from seven to three, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified.

establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values.

does current establishment allow these actions he considers to executes later? Shocked jfk style?
Post 10 Nov 2016, 02:48
YONG

YONG
This may no longer sound relevant. But Trump won the election because of the electoral college system. Ironically, he said, 4 years ago, that such a system was a disaster for a democracy. Refer to:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/index.html

Wink
Post 10 Nov 2016, 02:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again.
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
Let's see whether he will actually build a wall to secure the border!

Wink
Post 10 Nov 2016, 03:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
don't laugh Laughing
My Opponent is a LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

maybe a virtual wall, still a wall
Post 10 Nov 2016, 07:15
ford

ford
So, yeah. Trump was wrong. The electoral college is actually a good thing. First, it lowers the occurrence of election disputes. Second, you have to have appeal across the massive geography of the country. Taking only New England and the West coast isn't enough, even though it would be in a purely popular vote. Third, and most important imo, it eliminates run off elections.

On markets, we didn't just recover but actually went up, and the VIX is down quite a bit.

I think this is largely because there is no where else to put money with interest rates hovering near zero. Otherwise, I imagine US markets would just tank in general regardless of the election outcome.
Post 11 Nov 2016, 02:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Trump Meets Obama at White House for First Time | Full Special Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvqgvWx_l8g

and group of protestors whom might turn into some sort of movement later,
Post 11 Nov 2016, 10:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the awesome moon is a little bit bigger tonight, it will grows bigger tomorrow night and i hope to catch some nice satellites in front of it

trump seems to be in shock after first white house security briefing, top secrets, aliens, ufo, south pole civilization, earth dome, flat earth, 666 is real, over population, climate change, you name it

to let go anything that i don't need

to live and plan as if i am conscious to exists forever

to question everything and re-learn from zero

to prepare death

the ingredients to peace, respect and appreciation

always remember the measurement of a civilization or a person is always on how they treat people who are less than them, animals and so on

NWO Insider Reveals Entire NWO Plan in 1969!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-zHjyP3A4
Post 12 Nov 2016, 20:00
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
sleepsleep wrote:
the awesome moon is a little bit bigger tonight, it will grows bigger tomorrow night and i hope to catch some nice satellites in front of it

What's with the (recent?) obsession with seeing satellites in front of the moon? Unlike nocturnal fauna, space objects (whether natural or man-made) are more easily seen during moonless nights in low light pollution areas.

sleepsleep wrote:
trump seems to be in shock after first white house security briefing, top secrets, aliens, ufo, south pole civilization, earth dome, flat earth, 666 is real, over population, climate change, you name it

Yeah, you missed Santa and the pink unicorn. Nah! More like he's out of campaign mode.
Post 12 Nov 2016, 21:35
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
to let go anything that i don't need

to prepare death
That's right. Transfer your tangible assets to one of the forum members. You won't need them any more.

Wink
Post 13 Nov 2016, 03:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
13th November 2016 11:34

- just wake up or woke up, and forget about those grammar and spelling

- very exciting dream, like action movie, wow

- i got 2 dreams from this sleep, one is drowning in sea or lake, then another one is escaping from the genie world!

- probably drowning somehow accidentally entered their world, but i must say, the experience is so f... real!

- then i woke up some where facing a very traditional village, with lots of mud, as if after raining

- nobody notice me at first, but somehow i felt they are genies, which is cool, i can say i am little bit afraid that time

- a few genies fast approach me, judging from their walking distance, they should encountered me soon

- then i saw a genie lay down to the mud and covered them with mud, their whole human body (not the blue color like aladin) they actually like like human, you can't differentiate but you can feel

- so, i quickly lay down and roll myself with mud, exactly like him/her

- the genie who just walk around me saying, he smells some human, shit!

- luckily he doesn't push on the conversation with another genie, so i am safe for now

- i went into one of the long house, very traditional, there are a few genies there doing discussion, they look very educated, and high class, the structures inside there also very antique,

- i get near to one of the group, there are 3 person there, they are wearing some arab clothes, very white in fact the white clothes is somehow shinning, somehow they approach me and start their conversation

- they look at me, i could sense that they don't want to converse with me, because i am covered with mud, yah, the whole body with my clothes, i can't remember my clothes

- i think i want to ask them something, like how to get out from this genie world, something tell me they probably could help me, yeah because they seem smart Laughing

- and they about to leave me because they don't find anything special about me, then one of them said, you two, look harder at him, then they close their eyes and probably using their third eye to see me,

- they saw one nice gentleman at my back, idk, maybe my protector, angels, genie or my higher self? shit, idk there is a object at my back,

- they said he is shinning brightly and brilliantly, in fact, they felt the pleasure using their third eye to watch me, Laughing

- idk who is at my back, i can't see my back and even i got mirror, this stuff simply works differently

- after that, they use more polite and gentleman attitude with me, yeah, lots of respect and appreciation,

- i ask them how to get out from here, they didn't say anything, one of them went to fetch a calendar, yah, they use arabic calendar, they pointed something to me,

- i only recalled a double one, and september somehow in my memory, maybe a arabic english calendar

- and that calendar also provide weather forecast, it said raining around 2 pm, he pointed that to me too

-
Post 13 Nov 2016, 04:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- then i signal them i want to leave, they walk me to the exit door, which facing a jungle with 3 roads,

- i ask them which way to go, three person showed my different arrow sign, i understood it as probably they are not allow to tell or help a human to escape their world?

- but one of them then change his hand sign and show me the correct one, thanks to you if you read this

- i quickly walk through that route and come to a very high hill, and a river maybe, i need to surf down, is like a hill or tiny brown dark red and mud colored stones, but this surfing is very real,

- i crossed the river and came to another long house

- now this house got lots of occupants, this house works like a transit place, as if you could get anywhere from here, but there are lots of people here, like a spacious train cabins connected together

- i could literally see people living here, because there are beds left and right with curtain, some goods parked in front of those sleeping cells?

- my mud went away after crossing that rive and just i kinda fear they could smell me, one of the genie said, i smell some human here, damn, how come so coincidence? nice nose you got there

- i just walk straight, as pointed by that person before, and about to come to an exit, a door

- then one genie hold me, he seems like a big chef genie or chief guard?, and want to ask me something

- and there are lots of red purple onions near the exit point, he asks me to cut those onions into pieces, i saw some other genies cutting onions too, maybe they want to cook something or this is actually needed to be placed near the exit point?

- i followed his instruction, begin cutting those onions one by one,

- i kinda forget how long i cut, maybe a short while, but i could feel, the door near me is an exit point

- then he requested me to explain one word to him, i think he knew whats the meaning, but he just want to test me

- i think he knew i am human but somehow he wants to create a situation if i couldn't answer his question, he will hold me to another place or jail me or kidnapped or whatever shit, basically prevent me from going back with a valid excuse

- i skip the word, yeah, i remember what he asked

- and i skip my answer too, i remember what and how i answered him

- he stumped by my answer, because it is so brilliant and thought provoking to him, actually to me as well, in fact, the answer is cool hard truth about all the messes happening around this world

- then i woke up, maybe i was just released by him? idk and i never know and never could confirm this

- cool dream and i hope more later! Idea
Post 13 Nov 2016, 04:45
YONG

YONG
You are very creative -- even in your dreams. You should really try to be a writer.

Wink
Post 13 Nov 2016, 08:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ManOfSteel wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

What's with the (recent?) obsession with seeing satellites in front of the moon? Unlike nocturnal fauna, space objects (whether natural or man-made) are more easily seen during moonless nights in low light pollution areas.

sleepsleep wrote:

Yeah, you missed Santa and the pink unicorn. Nah! More like he's out of campaign mode.

hi ManOfSteel, superman maybe? Cool

i was thinking, those orbiting objects should be more easier to notice with naked eye with white or gray moon background,

not really sure if satellites need to emit some sort of flashes or lights according to standard?

so far, the sky are partly cloudy, not really convince if i could enjoy watching the largest moon ever since i born?

and probably moon light will cause some reflection on those tiny satellites that march in front of it? idk

you guys know any live website streaming the awesome moon tonite?

if you re-watch trump & obama after press, the way trump speaks seem to be totally different from usual, he seems like deep pondering lots of stuffs after the security briefing, i could be wrong, (as usual) Laughing but that is what i perceived,

btw, glad you are here, reply to my thread
Very Happy Very Happy
Post 13 Nov 2016, 10:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
You are very creative -- even in your dreams. You should really try to be a writer.

Wink

thanks YONG, actually i am not creative, i just retype back what i experience in my dream, it happened to me, sure everybody is welcome to view it as my imagination Laughing

i think writer is very professional job, in fact, if all the words turn into novel, documentary, and movie, more people would enjoy these experiences that usually obtained by a few / author

but i got terrible grammar, spelling, etc if i could tell them those dreams and let them write, probably more efficient, Laughing

i actually discovered something in today dream,

most of the time, we only trust or start believing after others (those whom we view are far better / smart / etc ) convince us that we got that "thing / energy / talent / power"

maybe we really under estimate the power of believing something
Post 13 Nov 2016, 10:54
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
but i got terrible grammar, spelling, etc
You can write in your native language(s) first. If a large number of readers like your stories, you can always ask/pay someone to do the translation for you.

Wink
Post 13 Nov 2016, 11:34
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks YONG,
i always see writers use beautiful and eloquent phrases to express even a simple idea, then they chained those sentences in very continuous pattern,

they can probably describe, eating donuts in 3 paragraphs, which i could only do it in a few words, "i am eating donuts now," Laughing

even in native language, it is still "i am eating donuts now", Laughing

i see they use lots of words to describe smell, taste, environment, table, the crowded cafe, handsome waiters? long black coffee, the sound of people gossiping how trump win presidential election? Laughing

some readers, maybe 90% will just disregard anything that doesn't up to their grammar standard, assume written by secondary or primary school educated human,

grammar become packaging, very true

yeah, pay someone,
anything that could be solved by using monies is not really a problem Laughing
Post 13 Nov 2016, 19:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
14th November 2016

- there are only 2 kinds of human on earth

- those who learn to appreciate and respect, and those who don't hesitate to destroy everything, no consideration and run wild controlled by their temper

- any human, who failed to sit, talk and discuss issues in a civilized way, probably are devolving,

- they will issue threats, etc to dominate the output,

- is actually pretty sad, how their consciousness came to this state because your consciousness and their consciousness are coming from the same root

- no water could quench their thirst exactly like no words to open their mind

- we can't do anything basically, because they already riding on a one way package which prevented they turn around until they reach their destination

- chaos is everywhere on earth, and riding any package is a free will choice given to consciousness

- is actually very weird and funny how every chaos could occur? why it becomes chaos instead of manageable pattern?

- i only wish primary school will start teaching kids to understand respect and appreciation first, instead of all those analytical, logical, memorizing etc based knowledge

- respect food, natural resources, lives, animals, road, any devices that we use, human relationship, breath etc

- and appreciation will automatically come after respect and deep pondering

- all these chaos, really not our path
Post 13 Nov 2016, 20:15
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
- i only wish primary school will start teaching kids to understand respect and appreciation first, instead of all those analytical, logical, memorizing etc based knowledge
You are absolutely right on this point. That's why Finnish students are, in terms of academic achievement, at the top of the list. Refer to:

There Is No Homework In Finland
http://neomam.com/blog/there-is-no-homework-in-finland/

Wink
Post 14 Nov 2016, 03:27
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
There is no knowledge without understanding. Or something like that that someone once said. Rote memorisation is good for trivia game shows but other than that has little relevance to normal daily life.
Post 14 Nov 2016, 04:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the moon doesn't seems extra big compare to normal, no satellites Laughing

i like the finland link you posted, they are surely on the right track Smile

i actually got a good adventurous sci-fi dream today, but i lost lots of memories about it, couldn't recall back =( too bad

i still have unsolved questions, lots of unsolved questions

how to react to people who use violence / bully on us? this question been pondering inside my mind for a while, maybe years,

what kind of solution are needed to not being dragged into behaving like what you are initially against to?

because all these violence and bully will turn and initiate you to use violence and starting a never ending countering until you die or people who bully you die

we could say bully is equal to forcing you doing what you resist to do, bully is also equal to performing some actions on you and totally subdued your power to fight back, taking away your power to prevent actions performed on you

we are mere mortals, no power to curse and have it becomes reality, in fact, our weapon is probably our body and stuffs that created out from our imagination

death could become an act of bully too by this definition, Shocked except we have no idea who/which the organism that bullying us

i actually thought of something cool analogy yesterday,

eg, if you only show a front 3D view of an object to a buyer, be it clothes, car, house or etc, he will demands more view, eg. side, back, top, bottom and etc view,

he will asks for more views before purchase in order to grab full idea about that something he is interested with

- now, how he could shuts his mind on other different ideas ~ religion, politic, system, etc?

- in first scenario, he wants lots of views, in second scenario, he only want and adhere to one view?
Post 14 Nov 2016, 19:13

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: