flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
realizing tat we could die almost any moment,. should alert us to really ponder how to live tis life
Post 29 Aug 2013, 07:58
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
realizing tat we could die almost any moment,. should alert us to really ponder how to live tis life
Carpe diem! Wink
Post 29 Aug 2013, 10:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr

matefkr
Maybe we shouldnt ponder. what we should ponder is to how to make forever young.
Post 29 Aug 2013, 19:06
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
got a dream,
i saw this fasm board background turned into pink color with some sort of background line structures,

very beautiful.
Post 05 Sep 2013, 08:59
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Post 05 Sep 2013, 14:18
matefkr

matefkr
I was like dreaming i think today. and what? i find an old enemy of mine. no problem i was in good mood in my dream forgiving, so i wanted to make friend asked a couple of questions and started to hit the arms and shoulders of Him alternating (this is a training method in fact.. sudden load on muscles as the hand impact on the tightened muscles.. now i recall earlier we sometimes kicked eachothers lower leg bones as training for a shorter period).

Then some other people gathered and i was like hi whatsup and one pulled aknife oor something and i grabbed it and closed.. and took out of hand, pulled another knife i repeated, then pulled a pistol. then i was running and question whats the problem or something, i war running here and there.
then i find a larger door like place at the end of a canal. there they were looking at something and then the older enemy came they all with weapons and i was like thinking (hmm damm.. what now i should be like the guy from hitman, no passion, no anger, just kill all of them, and i shot and killed 3 of them or four this was all. then i was running somewhere) then it was 2nd floor above ground level i believe (and someone asked now what?) i told Here is this (after i found a hanging rope).. this used to work 3 out of 0 cases (because i never tried it) and i used this small rope to slow down my descent. then i was running nad shit. then later there was a cat i identified as the possible mother of one of my cat far from me. was talking something to me on a similar cat language to the one who is far away from me (i think perhaps a primitive language similar to human what i thought.. except using cat sounds so no human like words.. purring and shorter meow of different tone. then i could not understand).
Post 06 Sep 2013, 18:32
matefkr

matefkr
there was also someone looking at a native american in middle age armor.
one guarding a gate, behind sandbags the native american, in middle age armor, there was someone with beards white seemed to be a lunatic hobo armed with weapons also with a task to kill. killed the native american (i first met with the white, offered to talk to the other saying, wait i will talk to the other guy).
Post 06 Sep 2013, 18:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just wake up,
somehow, this dream, made me realized that,
as long as our consciousness exists, we are inside this big huge large jail,

rich, poor, smart, dumb ass, no matter what qualities each human possessed,

the one who is really free is the one who beyond this consciousness,

beyond could probably be described as, multi-consciousness ? idk,

to be in the combination state of our past consciousness in this every moment,
Post 07 Sep 2013, 17:19
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Post 07 Sep 2013, 17:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
one of the weirdest dream i just had,
in the house i am living now,
revolution, me, and another one person, occupied a rectangular shaped desk in my house
the weird things is, how is 3 person occupied a rectangular shaped desk?
and why i assume it is logic? even after wake up?

Code:
+----------------------------+
|  /                         |
|  /        point B          |
|||    +-----------+         |
|||C   |           |         |
|||    |           | point A |
|||    +-----------+         +
|  \         me              
|  \                         
+----------------------------+

it seems point B and A are both occupied by revolution at the same time, idk,
but in dream, he presented himself as a single entity,

btw, the desk is actually smaller compare to what i draw, the width around 140cm to 180cm x 80cm to 120cm

now point C, a medium altar, (i dont have altar at home right now)
there are 2 lights brightly shining, top is bulb yellow like, bottom is blue led like,

the top bulb (like those circle glow in Buddha head background) almost bright up the whole living room, (no other lights from what i see in dream)

the blue radiant one shine like Hinduism Lord Hanuman,

me & revolution, we talk about hacking, stripped windows to bare minimal files,
then i talked about coding our own operating system,
i saw revolution hand jotting down what i said on a white paper memo pad

why i know the guy in dream is revolution?
idk, i just very certain is it him, even when during dream.
Post 10 Sep 2013, 19:15
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Post 10 Sep 2013, 21:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
just wake up,

dream scene is a racial war (maybe in my country) @ bus station somewhere
i got a bag, keep a hard paper box (inside got ....sh.... only not sure what color)
i got a torchlight size bomb firing device (size around 40cm x 15 to 20cm)

i first fired to a double lane road in front of bus station (to create some smoke and affect vision for opposite enemies?)

i guess i am waiting for bus to away from that location, (not sure which bus station in reality)
then a 40 something guy came (different race) with another guy and want to search my bag, he steps on top my bag and try to open it, i aim my torchlight bomb towards him and demand him to fuck off,
Post 11 Sep 2013, 16:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
i got a bag, keep a hard paper box (inside got ....sh.... only not sure what color)
A biological weapon? Rolling Eyes Razz

I think you should start to write screenplays for action movies. Wink
Post 11 Sep 2013, 16:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
A biological weapon? Rolling Eyes Razz

I think you should start to write screenplays for action movies. Wink

not biological weapon, something valuable,
the real one in my life is purple color, but i am not sure what color it is in that dream, maybe green, but i am not really sure.

screenplays for action movies,
i am not smart,
Post 12 Sep 2013, 16:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG came into my dream just now,

he is a dentist, but somehow very famous with curing mental illness,
and according to him in my dream, mental illness is associated with teeth,

then scene move to living room (maybe a house in ....hor16tsa.... )
there got a newspaper, mentioned about alien, and it listed out the date (in a year) that dangerous for human, solar flare, polar shift, or alien visit or etc, idk,

then i saw broken (transparent) glass cup in sink, (if i am not wrong, it is the yellow cup i got in my house now)

why i identified a transparent glass with a yellow glass cup, idk,
Post 12 Sep 2013, 16:17
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
screenplays for action movies,
i am not smart,
Nevertheless, your brain produces interesting images when you sleep. As for now it seems you treat your dreams as a kind of "prediction" or a valuable hint for solving life problems. But you can turn it into something "touchable", a part of reality that everyone can experience if you not only describe it but also paint it or even make a simple animation. Why just don't make a video when you can tell us about it?

What do you think about this idea?
Post 12 Sep 2013, 16:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think it is good idea, but i don't think i am motivated to paint or animate them,
=)
i am still finding what i want to do in this life..
Post 12 Sep 2013, 17:02
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
i think it is good idea, but i don't think i am motivated to paint or animate them,
=)
i am still finding what i want to do in this life..
Describing own dreams is a good habit because if you learn to practice it you can achieve better understanding your own body and mind. Your mind sends you some signals that may say something about your health. This way you can diagnose some diseases even better and earlier that any doctor can do. Moreover, such a description of a dream may be a source of valuable inspiration.

BTW, I like your dream with revolution and an "altar" very much. It's greatly picturesque and colorful. I wish I could see what you saw there. Wink
Post 12 Sep 2013, 17:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
Meaning of an altar in dreams accordingly to the book "Traumdeutung" ("Dream interpretation") by Klausbernd Vollmar and Konrad Lenz:

A table symbolizes a social meeting, while an altar represents a need of spiritual contact.

So, you just want to meet with others (especially revolution) to make an exchange of thoughts and ideas. Well, this makes sense to me. Wink

Bright colors and tranquil atmosphere of the dream indicates psychical stability and a good state of mind.
Post 12 Sep 2013, 18:11
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG came into my dream just now,

he is a dentist, but somehow very famous with curing mental illness,
and according to him in my dream, mental illness is associated with teeth, ...
Bro, I came into your dream a long, long time ago:

Double Sleep and Magical Mirror

Wink
Post 13 Sep 2013, 01:52

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: