flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
just have this thought,
it seems to me that, the idea of individual that direct, force, request, other individual to fulfill his/her idea wouldnt work in a higher society,

individual need to reach self govern in order to have a society without government,

self govern in another word, no request, direct, force others to fulfill, follow, accept your desire/point of view/ideas and etc,

so, teaching is useless, unless that person want to learn,
force, standard, system schooling is useless, university and so on, (this is very extreme view) unless that person want to learn,

currently, individual behaviour, life are set by others, this create conflict because this might be not what they want, so any ideas/actions to change others is and shouold not be acceptable.

one idea is, we shouold foloow & study natural, nature and enhance it through the same process, to have a better society, individual and so on, better sense of life, lifestyle.

but how to deal with people who are so corrupted and causing damages to others,
if we find a bug inside code, we go to that source, clear it, fix it, assemble it, run it,
but what if this bug is so big that changing it will cause a system collapse, malfunction and so on,

eg, maybe AES 128 bug and triple DES bug found at the same time, decrypt in 1 hours for whatever keys you got,

maybe we got no idea how to deal with negative, unless using negative, like a magnet,
+ with - combined and change will certainty occurred.

keep them distance mean we need space with nothing in between
Post 02 Jul 2013, 18:23
matefkr

matefkr
well. Force might be needed. at a first glance i can imagine a nentity being programmed up just to destroy. so perhaps nature on random (without direct planning from an intellect) could have such entity arrise. Not sure if possible or not i have not given much thought into it. but i dont want to Some sort of force might be recquired.. but there are also some ways to affect learning of individuals. i found Ants and cat to be able to learn .. and others have found it too. But it is not complete.
for example one would have to teach mice but first look wether mice would live not so wisely.. when there is not enough food. They would likely (even if wise) would deny copulation. or perhaps would be sad. or they would just overproduce and start to starve.. i dont know.
There are many thigns wich forseeably would not learn but would create other entities if not destroyed.. maybe its not so.. or they might be sad. so a correct method of force would have to be used (its used anyway.. even if some denies it due to negative emotional content, force is used indirectly or directly.. the problem is when stupid decisions happen).
Post 02 Jul 2013, 22:43
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
just ponder about this,

conflict of enforcing ego desire ideas onto others,

maybe the best mechanism is put a space between everybody, let them evolve at their own pace,
Post 03 Jul 2013, 19:30
matefkr

matefkr
the best mechanism is when there is heaven reached.

There is ultimately some mechanism of the universe wich evolves parts and the whole into a particular direction of whatever sort.

u might talk about specifics.
but u cant have good mechanism because what u say is inferior to the other scnario when u have the power to separate people.. but actually u are smart enough and u can more intelligently organize people.. so no need for primitive separated evolution.
Also if they evolve on their own they might make mistakes so its the same shit. plus they might go on the same path.. and many of them needlessly.
needless repetition.. wich might prove to be needed if something destroys a lot of them. but actually u can store data better and faster then human mind.
still u produce redundant storing agents but not redundantly making the people work on the storing agents.
Post 03 Jul 2013, 19:44
matefkr

matefkr
There is little solution for real over the unknown. U just pick something wich provides seemingly most gain.. when considering unknown.. never the less maybe unknwon has something wich would be defended against better if u pick something with otheriwise less forseable gain.. so.. yeah. some parts of organization cannot be resolved from quite some positions perhaps.
Post 03 Jul 2013, 19:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
if every goal, objective need sacrifice,
then who, what, when, define when, what, who need to sacrifice,

since anthing could happen in a split second,
i lack lots of awareness,,
Post 04 Jul 2013, 20:57
matefkr

matefkr
i think, i dont have a normal sleeping cycle. because i can recall instantly dreaming images as well as sounds as i start just falling asleep. maybe some times are missed or whatever. so i might need to fabricate a safety device and a mechanical clock for simplicity and see what things are missed.
also maybe i would want to sleep in eeg hat if there is something nearby (some told that there is such a thing, well these are wires.. so they might as well give me some electroshock while im sleeping, provided the assholethery of local people, so i decide not to do it now).
Post 04 Jul 2013, 21:45
matefkr

matefkr
It is such way for quite some time anyway.
Post 04 Jul 2013, 21:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
India Untouched: Darker side of India: 1 [HQ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM85zVt6xCU

think about it,
a boss, a manager, a clerk, a counter sales guy, a cleaner,
pretty much a shadow caste system too,
Post 07 Jul 2013, 00:41
matefkr

matefkr
india is India. CGI is CGI. self made video camera is self made video camera.
Post 12 Jul 2013, 18:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
hi friends,
this appeared in my dream a few minutes / hours ago,

there is a thingy call "gelantan" idk if that refer to "gelatin", but this stuff should be something inside rice / food, according to my dream, it is something very harmful and would cause cancer,

i met someone very young in this dream, and very smart, (appeared as one of my old school friend, using his body, o.wT.y3. (i scrambled his nick so that i could remember),
he is not him, it just he uses his body,

he built a computer like programming device, like tetris color box, with each box contained its own alphabet,

i scold him because he keeps on blaming me for bringing "gelantan" rice (something like GM food) to our scout camping 2 years ago, (dream year probably), then i walk him away from my "village"?

he mentioned something, human will get addicted with their first hobby or first thing that they frequently doing, (something like that),

idk how he uses his computer, it seems he created all on his own, maybe he is doing some sort of dna sequencing, idk,

yah, colored box tetris like with alphabet in each box,
Post 16 Jul 2013, 02:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
got a dream,
then conclusion about the dream is, stop playing game that resemble real life activities, eg car racing, etc,

the idea is, performing insane actions in those games like crazy maniac is no different to performing them in real life.

judging the way human respond in those game, you could see the level of insanity inside their mind.

play game like this, memory game, to find method to control your what to remember power
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/games/memory-game
Post 20 Jul 2013, 20:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
was riding a blue color bicycle, no gear type cause am having difficulty to ride upward a small hill road,

the steering and seat are adjustable,

am seem at a place am not so familiar, saw 2 or 3 foreigners, myanmar probably,

then i got this idea, why cant people vnc into their phone from pc or laptop?
Post 25 Jul 2013, 07:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
isnt it amazing,
i just sent several physical bits (energy) from my keyboard to your screen, across this globe?

these data bits travel from my location across the globe to your screen,
Post 27 Jul 2013, 06:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
another weird dream,

dream bout yq, her old traditional wooden chinese house, designed sort of similar with my grandmother house,

i recollected her memories just now in dream, ah, still so cute, the way she talks, really cute, those voices,

her house is locked, seems like nobody living there for a long time,
checking around, then found myself inside her house,
saw a birthday card, 2009? but it seems very long in dream year,
read that birthday card, saw a phone book,
was finding way to contact her, coz, was thinking want to buy her house,
Post 27 Jul 2013, 22:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
first, i saw 1 big house, flying, there is one indian guy inside, controlling, (idk through what methods)

then me and another guy (idk who is him) sneaked into the big house, i guess around 20m x 20m x 10m something.

then a huge flying castle (old england typed) came, based on my dream scene, it is somewhere nearby where i live right now,

then somehow, both fly (above or not above cloud i am not sure), to a U or G shaped island (i saw from the flying house),

then i saw people could fly (like superman), floating in the air, run + dashing in the air, like a beach party, got female and male, some on ground, some floating,

it is night actually, but the moon shine rendered it as if sun shine, kinda weird atmosphere if you ask me.

ah, where is anti-gravity??? this info should leak by 2013.
Post 22 Aug 2013, 13:37
matefkr

matefkr
G shaped island is the one where Israel K something come from (made the song "Somewhere over the rainbow") i guess.

the indian guy might have been something something Keshe, fling in starship or something (long travel ship). the huge castle was perhaps if existent this 3 bubble shaped thing near Nauru.

i want also my remote control thingy project so i can send a little remote control thing near ths 3 Bubble object and communicate from a distance.
Post 22 Aug 2013, 14:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
this new dream is weird,
i saw a meteor hit on earth (somewhere near KL? idk), height around 4 levels,

it struck a 4 levels building height, but somehow they get contact in a low speed, (kinda weird)

i remember, the 4 levels building doesnt get destroyed.
Post 23 Aug 2013, 03:55
matefkr

matefkr
well. mabe someone throw a rock at a building in such manner? anything related remembered?
Post 23 Aug 2013, 11:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it was dawn in dream,
saw moon,
oppossite or moon is where some sunlights comes out, assume there is da location sun will rises,

then i saw another planet,
as big as moon at dawn,
grey colored with black line stripes on its surface,

then focus turn to a dawn food stall, i have my breakfast, somewhere near m grandma house, but that place resemble entrance of tsapy,

then xi came, resting in his car, i went to the stall trying to get another plate,
bos said he gotta charge another tr, it made me so furious,
he then point me to a unwashed bawl in sink,
get charged and need to wash it on my own? Wtf

came back to my table, saw xi having my breakfart., but i still slam my breakfast on ground.

Weird,
Post 27 Aug 2013, 09:22

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: