flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 249, 250, 251  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
10th May 2016

- i think like is universal, we could like anything from something really tiny to something huge, abstract or physically exists stuffs, ideas or etc

- the thing that totally unacceptable is, "taking advantages on those lesser than you", be it through power, money, control, and etc

- eg. one bastard arab ahem fuck young girl who still playing with dolls, that is totally unacceptable,

- eg. give less amount of salary, pay to someone who work something for you, because you knew he has no choice but to work for you in order to take money home for his wife, kids and etc,

- because the current worldview view taking advantages as something "smart", whether in business, corporate, strategy, and etc,

- people don't want to play in fair values, fair equal position, people always like to have extra and special advantages,

- is the world created to functions like this? maybe, or human rendered everything to something like this? maybe, idk,

- there are kids, smart people, dumb people, extra intelligent people, and etc, imo, it is the responsibilities of those smart to protect those who lesser than them,

- adult who protect kids from harms,

- it is smart and intelligent people who are capable, having the capacities to change this world into a better place,

- eg, tomasz offering his fasm assembler free for all, and guide them, be it through manual or board posting,

- i say, thank you very much to those smart and intelligent human, i love you all.
Post 09 May 2016, 16:34
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Post 10 May 2016, 17:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-to-freeze-water-in-about-half-a-second-512869494

a very cool trick to teas people around you,

almost like magic, wanna try it later Laughing

Post 11 May 2016, 20:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Experts Held a Secret Meeting to Consider Building a Human Genome From Scratch

http://gizmodo.com/experts-held-a-secret-meeting-to-consider-building-a-hu-1776538323

Quote:

Earlier this week, over a hundred scientists, lawyers, and entrepreneurs gathered to discuss the radical possibility of creating a synthetic human genome.

This is all very interesting because, as Pollack points out, the original name of the project was “HGP2: The Human Genome Synthesis Project.” What’s more, an invitation to the meeting clearly stated that the primary goal would be “to synthesize a complete human genome in a cell line within a period of ten years.”
Post 14 May 2016, 07:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
another 50 years,
human vs type 1 human war,

type 1 with special features, xray eyes, breathing in water, with wings, more powerful, etc.
Post 14 May 2016, 07:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
14th May 2016

- i killed a mosquito yesterday morning

- but why i killed it? it tried to suck my blood,

- i am quite hesitated when i tried to smash it, it was like a logical versus instinct behaviour,

- is human nature, human instinct a killing monster? idk

- but if you try to view this from another perspective, your boss, your government, your politicians, they are sucking more than a drop of blood compare to that mosquito,

- so we are in the bully type behaviour, only destroy those who are weaker than us,

- if the mosquito size is like a dog or cat, am i going to smash it? certainly no i guess, might get a few people to perform that,

- so human mind always try to leverage himself in better level in almost any condition,

- some animals also forming group when sourcing for food,

- so, no respect for life? lives? idk, in fact smashing mosquito could probably be a cultural thing? from our grand grand grand ancestors?

- is mosquito dangerous? yeah, dengue fever, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever

- so does this particular mosquito choose to be aedes type? i don't think any of them able to choose? same like us, human,

- so it seems like it is legal to kill as long as they are dangerous? harmful, causing death to others?

- actually, idk, trying to ponder more to see if i could realize and understand something,
Post 14 May 2016, 08:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
15th May 2016

- it is raining heavily here right now

- i think i figure out something

- the meaning of this life, the meaning of existence

- about the conscious i

- i was half awake early morning today, then i heard some foot steps as if somebody in my house

- i woke up and suddenly those steps sound disappeared

- i ponder for a while what was actually happening

- it seems like the human, is managed, controlled, existed by our conscious self, and our chemical, physical reactions,

- the main objective could actually be remain conscious i for moment to moment,

- because once the conscious i is gone, basically we are not us anymore,

- the conscious i mode (the raising in awareness) actually make the conscious i feel a bit closer to everything, the environment, the whatever that near you

- we could view it this way, viruses are attacking the human ai, to render human actions and etc under their control,

- the conscious i is the ai code that planted by ancient aliens, maybe through mixing their own code to our animal or other native creatures codes
Post 15 May 2016, 12:45
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
17th May 2016

- a computer program or software is equal a human, a person

- what makes a debugger better than a accounting system? or what makes a os better than a solitaire?

- a program became a program because of our intention

- a human became a human because of another higher unknown intention (parent, society and etc)

- could you re-function a debugger to become a point of sales system? certainly it is possible, but how many changes you need to perform is the question,

- virus hijack host program to do something that the program not supposed to do,
Post 16 May 2016, 18:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
17th May 2016

- your sister gave you 10 dollars with two 5 dollar notes,

- you got 10 dollars

- i exchanged 5 unit 1 dollar note with one piece 5 dollar note with you,

- you still got 10 dollars, but not the same 10 dollars like before,

- depend on how and where you want to view this,

- the total microbes in that previous 5 dollar are totally shifted to me, and you got 5 times microbes in quantity now, 5 x 1 dollar microbes.

- this 10 is not that previous 10, although they are same 10 in certain level of view.

- if you bring this concept to human

- you are only you if you only view you from a certain level,

- took from another example above, if a debugger re-function to a accounting processor, what is what anymore?

- is this important?

- why the conscious persists in existence and keep on wish to remain in conscious, is like you want to have changes with changes but still remain unchanged in certain ways?
Post 17 May 2016, 14:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
20th May 2016

- so why kids cry when they couldn't have those sweets, toys, etc

- the desire to keep on having something is equally same as serious lacking of that something,

- so why you don't cry now if you can't have those toys?

- or you evolve into a state of mind that understood or accepted the idea that, you couldn't have everything you wish

- truth equal the actual events without any perspective views from any conscious

- how to deliver truth,

- to put your conscious into the exact recorded 360 world and let you go through?

- but how you view is not actually that important, because truth couldn't change itself, it is unknown, assume truth only formed after changes,

- desire to truth is equal desire to aware the exact changes,

- what it means to aware, to know, to have knowledge about something, to have all knowledge

- does it serves any purpose, or it just functions like, filling the jug full with water?

- so you are essentially your memory, you don't even need a same body or face, just memory you are that same body and same face

- like the previous case i wrote about, injected memory to fill in vague cases, and to complete the story,

- so the real you is a random idea, input random, process random, output random,

-
Post 19 May 2016, 19:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
20th May 2016

- i discovered something strange, but maybe you could try to help me verify if this happened to me alone or it is actually something how this stuff works,

- first step you try rephrase a sentence into your mind, looping it, eg, i am living inside this matrix,

- issue command to loop it, no matter what, your body moving, some mosquitoes coming, etc

- now for a brief moment later, you would have a sort of flash, you know you are looping something, but you can't remember what the phrase you are looping,

- please try and let me know, should have that flash around 5 to 15 minutes.
Post 20 May 2016, 16:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think this is very good, like a walk-through to somewhere,
hope you guys take some time around 18 minutes to listen to her experiences.

thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcJNJbRJ6U
Post 20 May 2016, 19:35
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
23th May 2016

- what we felt we like, or what we believe we like,

- most probably exists and valid for a temporarily moment,

- and most probably too exists in a certain level of view, perspective and etc factor that actually clouded our sights, smell, hearing or etc inputs on other views.

- eg, you saw chair, a beautiful chair, from the left, and you feel you like it, the overall factors sent something to your inputs and influenced you to like it,

- then you go to the right and start viewing from there, almost instant you feel, you don't want this chair,

- so, how a 360 degree changes could happen in a brief moment?

- does like it first, then dislike, or dislike it first then like, make you a totally different person?

- assume like or dislike made up by unseen factors, some sort of balancing algorithm in our mind, to reach a conclusion to our question,

- if more like factors happened to send to us, most probably, we will like,

- or if more dislike factors send to us, most probably, we will dislike,

- the more serious thing is, why like, or dislike?

- cont...
Post 22 May 2016, 19:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
- woke up from a dream

- i was trying to fry some stuff, flour plus egg stuff i guess, not really sure got meat plus or not,

- a few kittens circled around me, they want to have those crispy fried stuff,

- now those kittens are damn silly, they put their tiny feet into the hot frying pan, maybe they are trying to emulate me, they want to cook something to eat, not really sure,

- i tried to take off their feet, it is hard, since flesh always stick with hot frying pan, their feet not yet reach those oil,

- it was extremely pain to see those kittens suffered, some of them fainted, and their feet turn into brownish cooked color,

- i don't remember hearing those kitten scream, no meow sound either, weird,

- i could only confirm, empathy did exists in dream, i don't want to see those kittens suffer,

- the illogical thing, i don't like mosquitoes, they are annoying blood suckers,

- i don't like most insects, bugs, they seem weird, and scary,

- i don't welcome any types of snakes,

- what i like or i dislike is not determined by me, myself, if enough factors appeared, my algorithm might choose like instead of dislike,

- maybe forcing others to like or dislike is equal as messing with the algo? changes probably should be soft and gradual, any kinds of instant changes probably break that person? idk, maybe,
Post 22 May 2016, 23:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
4th June 2016

- this is a real story about me, cat and alien

- so i was having my supper as usual, a cat moving around me,

- i look into the its eyes, i tried to understand what it is going to communicate

- the basic guess is this cat want some food from me

- assume this cat through its smell sensory knew i was having something tasty

- i keep on looking into its eyes, i want to communicate with this cat

- i drop a piece of chicken to it, another few more pieces later since it keeps staring at me after it finished the first pieces

- i finished my supper, i took out a dollar note from my wallet,

- i want to give to this cat, it sniffs for a 2 seconds, then moving away

- after i drove back to home, i keep on thinking, in fact, this event happened 2 days ago

- how to communicate with this cat, how to tell it, it could uses the dollar note to buy food?

- it that possible for a cat to reach this realization?

- then i reverse the ideas, this is just the same exact issue that happened with human and alien.

- the alien is human in this case, and the cat is us

- so what human want? food, power, sex, money, status, children, and almost infinite desires

- what is provided? air, sun light, night sky, water, soil, crops, etc that available on earth

- those alien actually teasing us with 1 dollar note too

- but we behave just like the cat in this event, we sniff for a seconds, then move away

- now, what is this 1 dollar note?

- this 1 dollar is curiosity to understand strangeness or weirdness

- is like why the cat don't find the 1 dollar note is weird, in front of it, the cat doesn't bother about this 1 dollar, piece of plastic paper with symbols

- we could mirror the curiosity to understand as seeking knowledge, but i personally felt, there is something more about this,

- what would happened if this cat take my note and go and buy food? that would be very impressive!

- how we so sure that those pleasure that we got are not dropped by aliens?
Post 04 Jun 2016, 11:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the world is weird and people is crazy

we would have oxygen tax, solar tax, shadow tax, sound tax, virtual reality ads (vr) tax,
sports tax, walking and cycling tax, mouse click tax, key press tax,
screen high resolution tax,

using law, force, power, to threat weaklings

what a weird world i am living on right now.
Post 06 Jun 2016, 23:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
15 June 2016,

- few more days before BREXIT,

- i still getting dreams in every sleep, i just skip writing them down, weird as usual, still trying to comprehend

- then i thought of something nice,

- it seems like the functionality of human,

- human want something, but he doesn't know what he wants, or don't wants, only through a pseudo random events, human get in contact with those signals, and do a quick decisions, to keep on getting this signals, or just discard them,

- then you got signals that will impact directly to some main counter that require you to discard everything and deal with it asap,

- we could say, all group of signals contained a variable counter, which increase and decrease, affected by all other group of signals

- there is also a maximum value for this counter, or you call it circle counter, it backs to 0 after maximum, (wave like too)

- what decide like or dislike is actually not us, human, but through a biological process that based on lots of circle counters at a particular moment,

- debugger, debugger monitors what value hold in each circle counters,

- we are debugger, and we are debugging ourselves,

- objectives for debugging, to find bug, to speed up like jit compiler,

- it could be, the debugger could group signals that access similar pattern into group,

- continue later.
Post 15 Jun 2016, 15:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
19th June 2016

- why the cat circles me when it knows i am having my dinner?

- assume the cat smells something nice and it wants to try some

- but why this cat assume circling me, looking at me, meow at me would get her some food?

- does communication occurred here? like dog wagging its tail?

- assume infants behave like cats, but why infants grow, cats should grow too, learn a language, should be very possible,

- if one can like, love, does that shows consciousness? loyal like dog?

- if dog knows your feelings, does that mean dog capable to communicate with us?

- if our job is taking care all the living consciousness on earth, honour them, why we butcher them for food?

- do we really die if we don't eat food?

- if suffering in SIM4 is fake, why suffering on earth is real?

- if you don't care about suffering in SIM4, why you should care about suffering on earth?

- if money in SIM4 is fake, why money you have inside your wallet and bank account are real?

- we might assume SIM4 is fake because the impact to us are too tiny, so the larger the impact, the more real it seems,

- we call SIM4 fake, because we understand how it works, we programmed it, simulate it,

- we call earth real, because we don't understand how it works, how to program it, how to simulate it,

- we call something magic too, if we don't understand,

- is suffering real? if suffering is insisting on something, how you attain nirvana by letting go?

- or by making the world have no impact on you, only you could rise and become observer instead of player? like SIM4?
Post 18 Jun 2016, 21:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:

- but why this cat assume circling me, looking at me, meow at me would get her some food?
Refer to Classical Conditioning:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

Wink
Post 19 Jun 2016, 03:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
cats should grow too, learn a language, should be very possible
Refer to "Language processing in the brain":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_processing_in_the_brain

Perhaps cats do not have neural structures subserving language processing yet.

Wink
Post 19 Jun 2016, 03:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 249, 250, 251  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: