flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
spacex dragon, go for launch

Last edited by sleepsleep on 30 May 2020, 19:24; edited 2 times in total
Post 30 May 2020, 19:22
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Post 30 May 2020, 19:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
something blinking during dragon separation, they quickly cut off, Laughing something is definitely out there, damn it
Post 30 May 2020, 19:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
damn, i saw this with my own eyes,
Post 30 May 2020, 19:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i.imgur.com/GplNJMd.gif

if you know what is that
Post 30 May 2020, 19:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the rock always shinning in space Very Happy

we entered first of june,

and i need to build a drive thru system

~

1) first you drive into order lane

2) then you can view some menu thing with price, what kinda meal you want to order

3) so you come to ordering booth, speaker and a screen, you said what you want, then you can see the screen updated with things you requested, and the total amount

4) then you drive to pay

5) then drive to pick up your order,
Post 31 May 2020, 19:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the key is on the food preparation speed, the faster you settle the order, the quicker the traffic move, so what kind of food you can order is actually something to consider deeply,

clear communication method is very important, because the driver might be a little bit farther from the booth's mic, maybe during raining, or a louder vehicle at the next or previous queue?

the last shit you want is preparing wrong food, which could happen because customer somehow order wrong, and they try to exchange with what they really want,

so the emphasize should probably be on confirming during payment, they will get their receipt during payment,

or they order something that you don't have, maybe chicken wings? drumstick? so somehow you need to re-communicate?
Post 31 May 2020, 21:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
let us try analyze the situation,

the best and easiet method to order something,

is actually through a phone call,

the application method is a shortcut for seller/provider to receive input easily, but probably a little bit hard for consumers, because they need to learn how to input correctly, install app, how to pay digitally, and more,

in another side, the method best for consumers is, a call, simply a call, talking to a human, as revolution preferred, i want this, this and this, at 2pm later, send them all to this hotel and so on,

then the main issue would be, how to verify this consumer and its payment method through a call?

maybe we don't have to verify, since we just need him or someone to settle the payment, gave us the order id,

then the seller will process the order and deliver them,

~

how to pay is an interesting problem actually, resources transfer protocol,

how to pay easily, securely,
Post 01 Jun 2020, 21:07
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Payment is easy. C.O.D.
Post 01 Jun 2020, 22:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:
Payment is easy. C.O.D.

the drawback from COD is that

1) the order is invalid, you reached customer place but he deny the order,

2) you failed to locate his address, maybe invalid address

3) he needs to wait 1 hour for someone else to deliver his money, either you walk away with his order, or you wait with him for the someone else,

4) the delivery man might invent new excuse, eg, robbed by someone else, in order to possess all collected monies,

and probably much more,
Post 01 Jun 2020, 22:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the journey into whatsapp, facebook, instagram, snapchat, google query, etc

might shows you what is really real inside this life,

as usual, you won't get these truth easily, you only learn about them after much effort, maybe costing your lives, the whole living moment etc,
Post 02 Jun 2020, 18:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
DeepFaceDrawing Generates Photorealistic Portraits from Freehand Sketches
https://syncedreview.com/2020/06/04/deepfacedrawing-generates-photorealistic-portraits-from-freehand-sketches/

this is insanely superb,
Post 05 Jun 2020, 01:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
journey to the deep down truth of life,

~

today is my ex gf birthday, happy birthday to you, wish you healthy and peaceful, happy always, take care,

~

https://markmanson.net/archive
lots of ideas, great ideas,

~
Post 07 Jun 2020, 01:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
50 IDEAS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
https://www.perell.com/blog/50-ideas-that-changed-my-life

Quote:

37. The Copernican Principle: The more we learn about astronomy, the less it seems that earth is special. It's a small part of the universe, and each human is a small part of the earth. We are all spinning through the solar system — nowhere near the beginning or end of time.

when viewing earth from afar, nothing really mean anything, from the thousand, hundred thousand years fighing, wars, deaths, virus, anything, everything, so insignificant,

is like you go out night and watch the sky, the one blink out there, nothing significant, nothing, is just a highlighted 1 pixel ,
Post 07 Jun 2020, 15:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i wrote like a few paragraphs, but then i go and reboot my phone, there here you go, from scratch again,

the question would be, how and where to join reputable hackers forum,

because, it seems to me, only hackers could really know what the f is happening in this life right now, only they could see whatever that which were concealed,

the truth protective layers are there because not many of us, not even me, could stay sane, emotionally stable when learning about the truth,

the truth is certainly out there, not complete for sure, there were truth that you can't get anymore, no matter how hard you try, because that is the nature of truth,

i sort of getting the idea why
Quote:
"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief."

there is never a compiled version of truth like what you can order through pizzahut and deliver to you, except most of them, lies, they exists because they been specially, and purposely prepared for your consumption,

i think, my best discovery would be the nature of truth,

if you could figure out the nature of truth, through observing whatever around you, including yourself, you cannot deny to see, those version of truth that people gave you, parroting, ( the big lol here is, nobody can actually transmit truth ) truth must be verified by people who seek it,

whatever that you discovered as truth, will hold the same properties, nature, to another truth you intended to discover, because those characteristics, are the nature of truth,
Post 08 Jun 2020, 23:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, i got a weird situation today,

migrate a mechanical drive windows 10 pc to ssd, i tried clonezilla and surprisingly, it doesn't work,

last, i google and found this EaseUS Todo Backup free (in money context) https://www.easeus.com/backup-software/tb-free.html

but i prefer offline installer,

https://filehippo.com/download_easeus_todo_backup/
https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/easeus_todo_backup_free_edition.html

i settled the job, but i still wondering why clonezilla doesn't work,

~

now, why can't you zip the windows ntfs partition? into a zip file, then unzip it in ssd ntfs partition, then bcdboot,

how hard is that to record each file security permission, and apply them at destination drive?

szip, security zipped ?

~

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/deploy-windows-using-full-flash-update--ffu

after 1709, but i never use this, should test it in future,
Post 10 Jun 2020, 15:37
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
NTFS is more than just the files. Like you mentioned there are also the permissions (the ACLs). But there is also the alternate streams. And some parts are not accessible unless you have SYSTEM access.
Post 10 Jun 2020, 22:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

Furs
This is why you should just stop using Windows.

On Linux you can simply archive it into a .tar or .squashfs or anything that supports unix permissions (not zip). No need for any stupid bloated tool. You don't have to deal with the registry either.
Post 11 Jun 2020, 01:06
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
One shouldn’t generally deal with Windows registry either. And not having advanced features of a file system is hardly an advantage. If you use only FAT12-level features you won’t have trouble copying your data from/to NTFS as well.
Post 11 Jun 2020, 06:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

NTFS is more than just the files. Like you mentioned there are also the permissions (the ACLs). But there is also the alternate streams. And some parts are not accessible unless you have SYSTEM access.

yah, am aware of that special files, device files maybe or etc microsoft only files,

but if you look at easus to do backup, the software i mentioned before, it could clone the system, the whole system when the system still live and running,

Furs wrote:
This is why you should just stop using Windows.

no choice, most system i need to support were windows based,

DimonSoft wrote:
One shouldn’t generally deal with Windows registry either.

i think config files is good, but a centralized sqlite is better,
if application to use config files as usual, then with import / export config values into sqlite, would be nicer
Post 12 Jun 2020, 12:03

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: