flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Furs wrote:
Sorry but as history and physics will tell you, weapons will always win against armor in the end.

So the best way to protect yourself is to make sure all threats are eliminated. Then you won't need a shield.
I know. I wasn't trying to suggest that a shield is effective against a projectile weapon, just that a shield is for protection, and a gun is for destruction. The relative merits of each at doing their respective tasks is something different.

Anyhow, the main argument still stands, a gun doesn't protect you. Indeed many studies show that owning a gun makes you more likely to be killed or injured. They are a liability, not an asset. Don't believe those lying gun proponents that tell a gun is for protection. It isn't. It never was. It never will be.
Post 26 May 2020, 13:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
if there is a gun, and a shield, most likely i take the gun,

i think we the container itself can be very destructive even without having any equipment,
Post 26 May 2020, 15:16
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i chat with a theravada monk today,
https://study.com/academy/lesson/the-branches-of-buddhism-thervada-mahayana-vajrayana.html
Quote:

All three main branches of Buddhism, Theravada, Mahayana, and Vajrayana, center on the idea of finding nirvana. Reaching nirvana is the ultimate goal for all Buddhists. However, these three branches of Buddhism believe in different paths on the way to reaching nirvana.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-watch-live-as-spacex-launches-two-nasa-astronauts-to-the-iss-wednesday/
How to watch live as SpaceX launches NASA astronauts to the ISS Wednesday
The launch is scheduled for Wednesday, May 27, at 1:33 p.m. PT/4:33 p.m. ET.
Quote:
If weather cooperates, a Falcon 9 rocket is scheduled to carry two astronauts from US soil to the space station on May 27. The last time the US launched astronauts from within its borders was 2011.
Post 26 May 2020, 21:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
deep fake,

https://github.com/anandpawara/Real_Time_Image_Animation

interesting power in year 2020, everybody can become movie director nowadays, without any actors
Post 26 May 2020, 21:46
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
if there is a gun, and a shield, most likely i take the gun,
If a window breaks and glass is falling from above I'd much rather have a shield to protect me than a gun. How would a gun help? I shoot away each glass shard as it falls?

If someone with a virus is breathing on me then I'd much rather have a face mask as a shield than a gun. How would a gun help? I shoot each virus in the air?
Post 27 May 2020, 00:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DimonSoft

DimonSoft
Face mask won’t help you much (in fact it harms you more than helps), it was well-known far before coronavirus but people somehow “forgot” that. A gun would: dead people do not breathe, so they do not emit virus. It was well-known far before coronavirus but people somehow “forgot” that.
Post 27 May 2020, 07:41
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
revolution wrote:

If a window breaks and glass is falling from above I'd much rather have a shield to protect me than a gun. How would a gun help? I shoot away each glass shard as it falls?

it means you need to wear the shield 24x7 to prevent situation like this,
btw,
the gun primary functions is to prevent other human to force us through their physical power,

surely, it can only be called as protection when the gun was used defensively,
Post 27 May 2020, 14:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.space.com/spacex-crew-dragon-demo-2-test-flight-explained.html
Quote:

Elon Musk's company is scheduled to launch its first crewed mission, a test flight called Demo-2 that will send NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley to the International Space Station aboard a Crew Dragon capsule. Liftoff is set for 4:33 p.m. EDT (2033 GMT) from Pad 39A of NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
Post 27 May 2020, 14:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
NASA Live: Official Stream of NASA TV

www.space.com/how-to-watch-spacex-nasa-demo-2-astronaut-launch-webcasts.html

Quote:
The mission, called Demo-2, will launch NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley into orbit on a Crew Dragon spacecraft atop a Falcon 9 rocket. Liftoff is set for 4:33 p.m. EDT (2033 GMT) from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.

another 46 minutes
Post 27 May 2020, 19:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
no launch today, due to weather, next tuesday
Post 27 May 2020, 20:25
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
something doesn't seems right with this life,

sexual intercourse, marriage, be it legal or illegal,

if you compare the idea, robbing a bank, the desire to have lots of monies, easy monies,

why most people don't choose, get a weapon, then rob a bank?

high risk high gain, low risk low gain,

they choose employed, getting monthly or daily salary, long hours, etc,

because they realized, the risk is too high, maybe 90% you can't get away with a bank robbery,

marriage is for legal formality,

but the main issue here is the desire to have a partner, desire to have intercourse, as if they were built in inside ourselves,

hiv surely bring some awareness to this desire, especially when you are in a place where 80% population contracted hiv,

you practice abstinence because you aware the risk is too high,

but what exactly is the realization for this desire?

and it seems to me, all desires are there for us to see through instead of abstain,

one method i guess is to view identicalness instead of differences, and through realizing the qualities are already part of us instead of something we desire to acquire, i guess...
Post 27 May 2020, 21:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what if all the abstinence is just part of a delay strategy instead of facing the issue and finding a realization?

be it yoga, praying, congregational prayer, meditation, talks, etc religious activities,

what if, they were all delay strategies,
Post 28 May 2020, 08:43
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
the gun primary functions is to prevent other human to force us through their physical power,

surely, it can only be called as protection when the gun was used defensively,

why did you said primary? wasnt the gun made to kill people? or did you forgot about wars? both sides were using guns to kill each other during world wars.

why not we teach physically strong people to behave and learn not to use their physical power to harm or damage other humans, why we dont tell them and motivate whatever inside them to love something called peace. and sure we should also learn not to cause trouble or insult other people and respect our red line or boundary.

then we wont need a gun to defend ourselves against a physically strong body, then we could use guns to kill wild animals who may attack us.

if the primary use of guns was really to defend ourselves from strong people, then why we are not allowed to carry guns and walk around with that gun, why its allowed for hunting in the wildness but not in the city?

the real reason behind making guns is for war, to kill other people.

also dont forget we live in world where both good and evil exist, evil always try to enforce it own power by killing and planting fear inside good people's heart or mind.

you may say you Ali.Z want peace, love, and being helpful and that might be true. but logically thinking that is how humans should live, why wars? killing? harming? and etc. we humans are the best creatures on this planet, our souls and selves are not something cheap, but conspiracy that treat humans as something cheap and priceless.

Post 28 May 2020, 17:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
well, idk,

but i kinda guess, gun was an invention by the weaker party, because they need such device to prevent themselves being threatened,

Ali.Z wrote:
why not we teach physically strong people to behave and learn not to use their physical power to harm or damage other humans, why we dont tell them and motivate whatever inside them to love something called peace. and sure we should also learn not to cause trouble or insult other people and respect our red line or boundary.

what are the chances, the physical weaker beings able to teach the physically strong people how to behave? almost zero i guess,

is equal to a zero power person advising a king how to behave,

if you somehow witnessed people reactions during anger, you can almost lose all hope in humanity,

Ali.Z wrote:
if the primary use of guns was really to defend ourselves from strong people, then why we are not allowed to carry guns and walk around with that gun, why its allowed for hunting in the wildness but not in the city?

since gun can be used as an offensive or defensive tools, certain rules were drafted to make sure, people who carry the gun, actually aware what kind of tool they were carrying, what kind of effect if they couldn't control themselves and released the fire,

Ali.Z wrote:
also dont forget we live in world where both good and evil exist, evil always try to enforce it own power by killing and planting fear inside good people's heart or mind.

you know, i started to realize, good and evil never exists, they were just what we perceived based on our memories, they were part of total experiences available,

eg, a human was tortured, so, does this feeling of being tortured realized by god or whatever creator that claimed almighty etc? does they know, aware, feel etc this tortured feeling?

this basically turn the all knowing god upside down, because you can only reach such feeling when you were tortured,

eg, is also akin to the feeling of getting near shot by gun, one could only know that feeling after he got near shot by gun, whatever assumption of feeling before getting that shot, remain assumption,

i detest all forms of bullying action, be it physically or verbally,

Ali.Z wrote:
but logically thinking that is how humans should live, why wars? killing? harming? and etc.

because resources are so limited,

it is so limited to the state, people (brainwashed or not) willing to kill themselves and others in order to secure whatever they believe, to be very frank (seriously), is actually not much different from securing a place with 72 virgins in heaven,

Ali.Z wrote:
we humans are the best creatures on this planet, our souls and selves are not something cheap, but conspiracy that treat humans as something cheap and priceless.

we aren't,

if you dare to go in front of a mirror, look into yourself deeply,

we aren't

just recalled how many times we ran against our principles?

how many times we regreted our actions, physically and verbally?

how many times we are supposed to be some sort of protector, but then we turned into bullier?

how many times we were taking advatanges from other people suffering, situation etc?

how many times we critic but in the end, we did what we critic?

if after reviewing all above, and you still consider human the best creatures, so be it,
Post 28 May 2020, 23:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
the nature of truth,

is always hidden,

all inside your computer, your mobile phone,

they hardly disclosed publicly, the real you, your desire, your everything,

you keep them without realizing, you can't even realize that is you,

apple holding lots of secrets, lots of truth,

microsoft windows holding too, a lot of your real version,

your synced chrome information, your real version,

~

now, think again, you thinkt truth is so easy to get?

so, whats the truth that you got publicly, parroting by people who don't even realize themselves,

they were all bullshit,

because truth never comes this way,

you need to hack, in order to find truth, the real version of what is real,
Post 30 May 2020, 16:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Crew Demo-2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIZsnKGV8TE

T- 47 minutes guys
Post 30 May 2020, 18:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
T- 15
Post 30 May 2020, 19:06
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
T- 10

guys,
Post 30 May 2020, 19:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
T- 4

guys
Post 30 May 2020, 19:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
T- 1 soon

guys, so exciting!
Post 30 May 2020, 19:21

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: