flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 248, 249, 250  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
there are so many interesting people around, to do so many interesting stuffs together,

jokes around, happy together,

but all these like double edge sword,

you can't have happiness without sorrowness, they are together,

~

if we stripped away all the visual, maybe we will come to another conclusion,

~

https://www.corbettbarr.com/are-you-selfish-enough-to-succeed/
https://www.thelist.com/45621/reasons-selfish/

basically, you could kill others or just ignore others being killed, in order to succeed,

but what is the point, even if succeed?

~

what is the point if what i wrote reach 7 billions?

should we allow ourselves to succeed like this?

lies, more lies, more propagandas, more shaming, more lies, twisted logic,

if these were indeed the ingredient for success, what is the f point?
Post 07 May 2020, 19:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
woke up, from dream,

what is feeling? is it something called after effect from utilizing memories?

is happiness a situation when you sort of seemingly discovering a formula to a matched pattern but sorrowness is when you know, you got a wrong matched?

a union is just so obviously a separation in long run with till death do us apart,

idk what to say, the feeling in dream felt so real, almost shed a tear,
Post 08 May 2020, 21:15
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
now i need to simulate my spokesman voice, count on you javascript before revolution teach me how to use asm to enable you,

i prefer variable pitch sort of, wait, i need to code first because i can't talk now, Very Happy

this is simply amazing
https://webaudiodemos.appspot.com/MIDIDrums/index.html

https://webaudiodemos.appspot.com/midi-synth/index.html
Post 09 May 2020, 03:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Code:
Const SAFT48kHz16BitStereo = 39
Const SSFMCreateForWrite = 3 ' Creates file even if file exists and so destroys or overwrites the existing file

Dim oFileStream, oVoice

Set oFileStream = CreateObject("SAPI.SpFileStream")
oFileStream.Format.Type = SAFT48kHz16BitStereo
oFileStream.Open "Sample.wav", SSFMCreateForWrite

Set oVoice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice")
Set oVoice.AudioOutputStream = oFileStream
oVoice.Speak "F A S M is flat assembler", 3
oVoice.WaitUntilDone( 10000 )

oFileStream.Close    

can't beat the simplicity of using vbscript with SAPI, including saving file as wav,

i never knew this could be so simple, easier than javascript, Very Happy

https://vocaroo.com/7DplM7BM8s8

https://vocaroo.com/a0Gpzp5FtkN
Post 09 May 2020, 08:56
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
this whole life probably wasted, if i don't know, why i like something, when i am the nearest conscious to this i,

probably wasted too, if i don't know where i from, and where i will go,

when what i want means exactly i will potentially dedicated more time on this in coming changes,

everything that we want will consume our focuses,

~

a weird place, it is so beautiful there, i can't sure if i been there before or not,

trying to capture it with my phone, but it looks so blur on screen, i adjusted a few thing, still so blur, as if it doesn't want me to capture,

a train passed by, you could walk down with blinded cloth, kinda green, with dry leaves, is like a high ground with wind blowing,

that place looks so romantic

saw a handicapped person selling cotton candy there,

~

it is a double edge sword, the more you like, the more you will drive away from the fastest route, the late you will maybe reach your destination,

it is not about what route is right or wrong,

but we probably driving and loop inside this route till we don't recognize it anymore,

that is what i call soul's vision Wink its great to see someone have the same mind in this perspective.

Post 09 May 2020, 17:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://github.com/yemount/pose-animator/

https://github.com/yemount/pose-animator/raw/master/resources/gifs/avatar-new-1.gif
(click if you are interested to see the gif)

amazing, is like everybody can do animation nowadays, i mean, easily,

Last edited by sleepsleep on 10 May 2020, 02:21; edited 1 time in total
Post 09 May 2020, 22:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
you know,

the best thing that could happen to everybody everyday life is,

wake up, and find yourself still breathing,
Post 09 May 2020, 23:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://github.com/DNSCrypt/dnscrypt-proxy/wiki

127.0.0.1:53

we are living in a dangerous world,
Post 10 May 2020, 02:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
flashed back a few thigns in the early morning,

i remembered the scent of morning, the smell, the dawn, it been years, what really change? more burden caused by memories?

complicated feelings? always filled with memories, maybe some were just dreams, or injected memories,

after all, we won't survive for another 100 years, all kinds of shits could take us down, anytime,

we hardly control anything, shit,
Post 12 May 2020, 23:09
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:
flashed back a few thigns in the early morning,

i remembered the scent of morning, the smell, the dawn, it been years, what really change? more burden caused by memories?

complicated feelings? always filled with memories, maybe some were just dreams, or injected memories,

after all, we won't survive for another 100 years, all kinds of shits could take us down, anytime,

we hardly control anything, shit,

perhaps we should begin purging our souls, cleansing .. then we may be able to to smell, then the new dawn will have appeared and a new type of vision is gained.

Post 13 May 2020, 01:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
to be frank,
what do improving, evolution, revolution, actually mean?

appearing or behaving like saint, buddha or etc character is never the ultimate goal, or it is?

why should we mould ourselves to be free from perceived negative actions? sins? evils? or etc

anything can be positive and negative, one just need to change its perspective, instantly the good thing is bad shit,

religion sounds like good thing, but in another form, it is brainwashed occult and modern mind slavery,

discussion, debate, disagreement, about god, the words, whatever friends associated inside it will invite almost instant expulsion, what good could still emerge in such occult?

but they still have their own function, as something for you to disagree after you agree with them,

these were all mind games,

now, if, let say, we, the consciousness, this i, could exist forever, like infinite, like counting number plus 1

then the experience is running through every number, counting them and feel them,

be a bad guy, a good guy, someone terrible, someone saint, or whatever shit form of experiences,

be a cat, tiger, dog, tortoise, what else you could imagine, a rock, tree, sand, etc

~

when you can't die, the most desired thing you hope would then be death, because that is the only thing you can't get

~

i don't really like the system keeps wiping up the whole consicous memories, maybe they set some triggers or so, idk, but dream certainly could functions as memories delivery agent,

but who am i to question the system? is akin to sitting inside a cinema, saying this plot shouldn't works like this, they should shot this from different angles, etc,

~

the only real fact is, everyone of us is doing a countdown,

our time is limited, how to live depends on how you really want to live, yah, we need monies to survive, no question, so find a steady source of income for us to survive,

buy clothes, food, find shelther, find transport, they don't need to be in very luxury form, just enough for you to stay comfortable, safe, clean,

then, use your remaining 24 hours to love what you love,

you can have marriage, babies, etc, but remember, you gain something, you lose something,

having is basically shifting your focus onto it,

you get a girlfriend, then your relationship with her is your higher focus,

you have a baby, then you see, how your focus shift to your baby,

everything you want to have will have your focus back, you gain them by losing your focus,

~

i think i talk too much, later
Post 13 May 2020, 06:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
they are giving GTA V for free, in another 2 hours, this game is awesome, i only saw people playing but never tried myself,

https://www.epicgames.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V
Post 14 May 2020, 12:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
epicgames down Smile
Post 14 May 2020, 17:38
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
looks ugly imo, but one thing that i like in modern technology (mainly in game engine and GPUs) is the ability to create somehow near to human eye colors and graphics that we see in real-life.

things like ray-tracing, shadowing, volumetric stuff ... many crazy things tbh, i had cryengine, which is a game engine made by crytek gmbh.

its not only meant to create games, but many things that require physics .. etc., and the engine looks great and have many built-in features.

i was able to create some cool scenes, of course nothing realistic but something fancy with physics enabled without writing any stupid C++ lines.

oh they even have built-in AI system, i remember i spawned an AI with a gun and he killed me too. what a shame lol.

Post 14 May 2020, 19:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think gta 5 is beautiful, not sure what you mean by ugly,
need for speed also very beautiful,

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/05/unreal-engine-is-now-royalty-free-until-a-game-makes-a-whopping-1-mill/

this is real encouraging, thumbs up to them
Post 15 May 2020, 07:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i took a nap, woke up with one idea,

i think, we could only changing the system when we opt to repair instead of destruct,

most of the time, almost most of the time,

we throw away, skip away, destroy, terminate, kill etc, when we facing things or human that we don't like, we hate,

our method in transferring things that no longer useful to us is kinda problematic,

is stupid equal to non efficient?

so improving is our goal,

so the goal in this life is too improve as individual as well as group, to be more efficient,

am not sure but does our body improve itself?

death is not improving, it is destructive,

so the eye cannot see further than 1km, improving means ability to beyond current or now,

so you cannot handle breakup, improving means you can handle breakup, etc divorce,

you cannot accept insult,... improving means can,

your program can only accept 3 factors, improving means more than 3,

the point to improve is to become more efficient instead of perceived goodness or evilness,

instead of speeding more faster, the improved version would be 1 litter petrol for 1000km range

10 minutes charging to enable phone 24 hours functioning,
Post 15 May 2020, 10:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
there are so many inefficient stuffs on earth, inside us,

wish we all could become more efficient
Post 15 May 2020, 10:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a dream,

saw someone tearing apart a huge bear, a little bit blood,

then not sure he or she reconstructed the bear back again,

then i woke up,

~

then i realized

the system keep on looping destruction and creation,

~

is like ddr4 inside your pc,

destroying all the data, then pushing new bits into it,

anything that behave like this is memory,
Post 18 May 2020, 07:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a dream, it featured very interesting gameplay idea,
Post 19 May 2020, 09:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
ok, i got one idea,

the circumference of a circle that is prime number, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, and 97

should have an ended decimal diameter value and ended decimal pi value instead of a never ending decimal diameter or pi values.
Post 19 May 2020, 13:44

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 248, 249, 250  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: