flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 230, 231, 232  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
what we gonna write using a pen is far more important than owning a pen or pens,
Post 02 Jan 2020, 14:10
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://dev.to/dorin/webassembly-is-easy-a-hello-world-example-3dbb
web assembly
Code:
(module
  (func (export "add") (param $n1 i32) (param $n2 i32) (result i32)
    get_local $n1
    get_local $n2
    i32.add
  )
)

what will happen when x86/x64 asm source wrote in web assembly syntax? and could get assembled by fasm?

in to any kinds of compatible binary for infinite os
Post 03 Jan 2020, 12:13
Furs

Furs
That looks like GCC's RTL, i.e. LISP-like, kinda yucky.
Post 03 Jan 2020, 12:31
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Eyes Wide Shut
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut

Quote:

Kubrick died six days after showing his final cut to Warner Bros. Pictures, making this the final film he directed.
Post 04 Jan 2020, 04:32
guignol

guignol
six days, huh?
Post 04 Jan 2020, 19:52
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
woke up from sleep,

got a dream, i was inside my old school building, although the design already changed drastically, somehow i could still recognize it as something i familiar,

why and how,

one could write words with missing alphabets and the mind could still read them,

infinite design of letter A to Z, yet the mind could still process them flawlessly,

why the mind want to make you believe something is something?

why it doesn't conclude, this is almost like your school building, there are obvious differences even if you already tour from front gate to canteen, and then to this building, you saw people you familiar with, but you are in dream, and you don't see other surrounding, sky, gates, fences, and etc,

something i recalled with modification, lack of information, certainly not the something i witnessed or went through, they are partial or maybe less than 1% of what i collected,

but why the mind tended to link them and convinced me such is such?

is our storage object based?

it seems that there are object that don't give respond, and object that could respond, then the system added wind, fire, water etc elements to interact with non responding objects,

we are water/liquid/blood + Earth,

could it be combination of elements rendered some sort of dwelling place for consciousness?

Quote:
Classical elements typically refer to the concepts of earth, water, air, fire, and (later) aether, which were proposed to explain the nature and complexity of all matter in terms of simpler substances.[1][2] Ancient cultures in Persia, Greece, Babylonia, Japan, Tibet, and India had similar lists, sometimes referring in local languages to "air" as "wind" and the fifth element as "void".
Post 06 Jan 2020, 01:29
st

st
Void is opposite to Aether. The difference is like in famous «Is the glass half empty or half full?» question.
Post 07 Jan 2020, 11:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
st wrote:
Void is opposite to Aether. The difference is like in famous «Is the glass half empty or half full?» question.

nice question,
Post 07 Jan 2020, 17:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 08 Jan 2020, 18:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(2016_TV_series)

this will certainly fuels our souls for trip to mars.

elon musk looks more cool now, now i see why they need to land a rocket, because they need this technology on mars later,

guess this is our journey too after we leave this earth into unknown,
Post 08 Jan 2020, 22:14
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
not sure why we don't have futuristic motorcycle yet? it should appears in 2019,

most people travel single, it actually wiser to have a car like motorcycle, that cover and protect the whole person using some solid steel maybe,

something like this but with bigger width tyres
Post 09 Jan 2020, 16:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Untukmu - Feminin (with lyric)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULi6wiEhdL8

Dying Inside To Hold You - Timmy Thomas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MWmObR4Ow
Post 10 Jan 2020, 17:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
how many times in a day, we curse someone?
whether to hell or to die or etc,

i am less forgiven, and quickly irritated,

there always people who did shits that could cause harm direct or indirectly to me,

the way they drive especially, as if the whole road belong to them,

i curse them often,

then i thought about this,

god curse too, so is god having the human level temper emotion too?

either you curse like god, or god like you,

~

i really hate people who did shit without consideration on others,

but lately i thought, what if,

you are in a situation, someone threatened you, and demanded you to kill some people, or else, they will kill you and your families,

or some agency paid you huge amount for some dark projects, but eventually they will get back every pennies they gave you, maybe giving you sickness, cause your children to love gambling, drag your children into drugs, law suits, etc,

the whole idea of tricking everybody you want to exploit, to return back what you have them through very evil plans,

tie them up into vicious cycles so they can't escape,

i somehow think, this is exactly how world works now,

there always sinister ideas to subdue people into slave mode,
Post 11 Jan 2020, 09:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
not sure why i got this idea,

if every straight line was circle we view from top? side? then what kind of view i could imagine?
Post 12 Jan 2020, 03:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/25/17500188/westworld-season-2-episode-10-recap-the-passenger-finale

all the amazing ideas out there, things that loop inside our mind, all the fantasies, beauties, imaginations, and more,

all the things that we ever possessed, using, consuming, and all others that we ever created, initiated,

the best word for peace would be respect, through aware, understand the effects of our changes, then produce a win win,

https://iai.tv/articles/70-philosophy-books-everyone-should-read-auid-1168

limited time to consume every ideas, what a waste
Post 13 Jan 2020, 21:38
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The lazy way to being outstanding: go after hard things.
https://deliber.at/2020/hard-things-are-easier/

Daniel Pink on Incentives and the Two Types of Motivation
https://fs.blog/2016/08/daniel-pink-two-types-of-motivation/

~
World Premiere in Zurich: Machine Keeps Human Livers Alive for One Week Outside of the Body
https://www.media.uzh.ch/en/Press-Releases/2020/Liver.html
Post 14 Jan 2020, 20:19
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
got this from random,

let it go,

could we let go something that we not experience yet?

eg, the experience of saving 1 person vs the experience of saving 1,000 human, and it could be something negative too, as killing 1 person vs murdering 1,000 human,

maybe the issue is on the output of input and process,

if output makes us better, we tend to repeat and increase production, (prediction)

so how we perceive and judge our own experience might be the key for our next order,

is experience neutral or there are indeed something totally positive or negative?

eg, typing words now, or typing hate words now, or typing love words now,

does a non judgement conscious makes you a you? because we are producing lots of judgement right now at this moment,

the summation of i equal to combination of all recorded, remembered, triggered experiences into process, output into a judgement, yes or no or we need more data,

the i is programmed to continuously gather data, process and output, or maybe that is only part of brain function?

a brain damaged person couldn't input, process and output although they have a conscious i,

now it seems like i is independant of input, process, output, or maybe the rate of IPO is terribly slow without a functioning container?

or is like you use a cup to drain a swimming pool, vs you use something bigger as an extension of i to drain a swimming pool?

so our physical body is actually extension of ourselves to help us IPO faster, but why we need to have a speed mode here?

you are running away from a lion,
you are trying to deactivate a bomb,
you are flying to australia to clear forrest fire,

you need to take a picture of a still lake,
you are downloading a 1GB file using 3g speed,

why the sense of urgency and waiting?

~

we came to let it go again,

maybe we never let go anything, we just replace them with something advance, the desire still run as usual and maybe more powerful compare to before,

is like cooking using burning woods, vs cooking using gas, vs cooking using electric, we just fulfill the desire more rapidly using other mechanism, the desire still still, we never let go anything,
Post 15 Jan 2020, 06:16
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://a16z.com/2011/10/08/nobody-cares/
Quote:

Parcells relayed his injury issues. Parcell’s: “Al, I am just not sure how we can win without so many of our best players. What should I do?” Davis replied: “Bill, nobody cares, just coach your team.”

That might be the best CEO advice ever. Because, you see, nobody cares. When things go wrong in your company, nobody cares. The press doesn’t care, your investors don’t care, your board doesn’t care, your employees don’t care, even your mama doesn’t care. Nobody cares.

And they are right not to care. A great reason for failing won’t preserve one dollar for your investors, won’t save one employee’s job, or get you one new customer. It especially won’t make you feel one bit better when you shut down your company and declare bankruptcy.

All the mental energy that you use to elaborate your misery would be far better used trying to find the one, seemingly impossible way out of your current mess. It’s best to spend zero time on what you could have done and all of your time on what you might do. Because in the end, nobody cares, just run your company.

eventually, we are the one who decide how to utilize 36,500, and nobody really cares,
Post 15 Jan 2020, 12:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what if we got a sensor on smartphone screen, that capable to cast dynamic dimmed virtual shadow on screen when detected there are objects above,
Post 15 Jan 2020, 12:29
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
what if we got a sensor on smartphone screen, that capable to cast dynamic dimmed virtual shadow on screen when detected there are objects above,
We can do that already if we wish to. Some variants of touch sensors can detect nearby objects as well as touching objects. I think it would be annoying to have the screen dimmed where a finger is pointing. But it is just a matter of preference.
Post 15 Jan 2020, 12:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 230, 231, 232  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: